Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

I don't get it, I really don't. Since Lotito and Rossi lead the side we have qualified for the Champions League, reached the UEFA Cup and built a young but talented squad. Whatever about their respective flaws, I can't criticise their achievements with the club.

We've lost to big teams, we've beaten big teams, we've lost to small teams, we've beaten small teams. That's football.

Nobody knows what exactly is going on with the club so there is no right or wrong. When I voice my opinion, others say I'm not backing up and some say I'm boring them with details they've heard before. There is no winning this argument so there's no point having one.
Back to top Go down
lazialejakarta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : INDONESIA
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Caxi wrote:
We all need to come together as a community and unite. Be critical by all means but don't let your criticism become negativism. If you have nothing positive to say, don't post here.

This is a young team, a team with potential, a team that can recapture the glory days of the club but it is a team with direction, lsufficient leadershipor maturity.

Some days we will go out and thrash our rivals on the pitch. Other days we will be on the receiving end. That is football.

But every day, we wear the shirt with pride, we play with pride and we stand together with pride because we are Lazio, we are together and we are one.

FORZA!

I'M TOTALLY AGREE WITH U CAXI.... cheers

NO MATTER LOSE OR WIN..WE ARE LAZIALE 'TIL DEATH...!!!

Come On Guyz...Wake up..!! I'm optimistic that Lazio will Win against CATANIA....

NON MOLLARE MAI...NEVER GIVE UP..!!

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Caxi wrote:
I don't get it, I really don't. Since Lotito and Rossi lead the side we have qualified for the Champions League, reached the UEFA Cup and built a young but talented squad. Whatever about their respective flaws, I can't criticise their achievements with the club.

We've lost to big teams, we've beaten big teams, we've lost to small teams, we've beaten small teams. That's football.

Nobody knows what exactly is going on with the club so there is no right or wrong. When I voice my opinion, others say I'm not backing up and some say I'm boring them with details they've heard before. There is no winning this argument so there's no point having one.

Exactly, we are Lazio, this season is no different to any other season I have witnessed sinced 1990 when I started following Lazio. The only exception was the 3 magic years when we were a real force. Ask any old school Lazio fan, that short period was nothing like anything ever experienced and not likely to happen again for a long time. I remember the season 1997-98 when we played Juve in a scudetto showdown unbeaten for 17 games. Juve won and we lost all but one of the last 7 games and finished 7th. This is normal for us.

I can understand the frustration of the fans who started to support Lazio during that golden period, watching our demise has been painful, but the for the fan of decades it's like returning to normal.

I still think compared to our history over the last 30 years or so we are sitting pretty sweet. For the first time in ages we have a very exciting squad full of youth, I have waited so long for that, I genuinly believe we have a project on the go and I can't wait to see how we develop. If we all stay patient, maybe one day over the next few seasons (maybe with a change in coach) we will be able to challenge for the Scudetto again but if not just enjoy the rollercoaster otherwise go and support Chelsea or Inter if you want to win all the time.

We are used to battering big teams then being battered by a minnow, until we can get that winning mentality of a Juve or Milan (which takes decades of consistant football) we should not expect a major difference in the pattern of our results.

All we have to do as fans is continue to support the team as best we can.Ofcourse we can show our disappointment and frustration and anger when things go bad but remember it's not the end of the world. We have been here before, down many an abyss but we have always risen again to fight on.

Forza Lazio!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Exactly, we are Lazio, this season is no different to any other season I have witnessed sinced 1990 when I started following Lazio. The only exception was the 3 magic years when we were a real force. Ask any old school Lazio fan, that short period was nothing like anything ever experienced and not likely to happen again for a long time. I remember the season 1997-98 when we played Juve in a scudetto showdown unbeaten for 17 games. Juve won and we lost all but one of the last 7 games and finished 7th. This is normal for us.

I can understand the frustration of the fans who started to support Lazio during that golden period, watching our demise has been painful, but the for the fan of decades it's like returning to normal.

I still think compared to our history over the last 30 years or so we are sitting pretty sweet. For the first time in ages we have a very exciting squad full of youth, I have waited so long for that, I genuinly believe we have a project on the go and I can't wait to see how we develop. If we all stay patient, maybe one day over the next few seasons (maybe with a change in coach) we will be able to challenge for the Scudetto again but if not just enjoy the rollercoaster otherwise go and support Chelsea or Inter if you want to win all the time.

We are used to battering big teams then being battered by a minnow, until we can get that winning mentality of a Juve or Milan (which takes decades of consistant football) we should not expect a major difference in the pattern of our results.

All we have to do as fans is continue to support the team as best we can.Ofcourse we can show our disappointment and frustration and anger when things go bad but remember it's not the end of the world. We have been here before, down many an abyss but we have always risen again to fight on.

Forza Lazio!

I agree we do have a legitimate project on the go and lets not forget that this takes time, a long time. Most of the squad is young and inexperienced and can't be expected to perform fantastic everyweek even if we expect them to, myself included. There is good quality in the squad, some of which could become great quality such as Zarate, Foggia, Pandev, Kolarov etc. Were a much better team than last season when we play well, and everything in general appears to be on the up, even attendances are much better this year. We may even win a trophy in the coppa which would be a great celebration of the progress of the club since its near death in 2004. My regret this season is that when were beaten we are usually thumped, and i hope this is ironed out over the summer.

Thats true what you said about this being normal though and we may well even win a scudetto eventually with this squad, Lotito deserves credit for this opportunitiy. I also remember that Juve game in 1997/1998 season. I was young at the time and thought we could win it. I was away on holiday and missed the game against Juve, checked the paper the next day and couldnt believe it. Still we were rewarded two seasons later, we will be rewarded again somewhen.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Caxi wrote:

Let's be honest, without calciopoli and those minus points for Viola and Milan and with Juve in Serie B we would never reach CL spot. But overall it was a good season anyway. We never reached UEFA cup spot with Lotito and Rossi in charge. Let me remind you that we were 3 points from Serie B in 2006 season.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Caxi wrote:

Let's be honest, without calciopoli and those minus points for Viola and Milan and with Juve in Serie B we would never reach CL spot. But overall it was a good season anyway. We never reached UEFA cup spot with Lotito and Rossi in charge. Let me remind you that we were 3 points from Serie B in 2006 season.

You not remember the season when calciopoli outbroke we finished 6th before the points deduction.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 am

Secret_Samadhi

Thanks for answering to my post. Although it wasnīt particularly aimed at you, I understand why you needed to answer when I quoted you directly. What you just did in your post to me or your discussion with Mr Lucky Strike is basically ALL Iīm asking of our members. No matter the point of view, a very decent discussion came out of it because both parts took their time to actually discuss these issues rather than just writing a silly oneliner with absolutely no foundation.

Again, Iīm not saying you havenīt done that before. You have been a member on these forums for a long long time and surely you would know how to discuss on a forum like this one. But your example is definitely one to follow for many other members, who as Lucky Strike pointed out, are busy shouting vattene to management, coaches, players etc. etc. without basing that viewpoint on anything concrete.

You ask me if I believe Rossi has a back-up plan... I decided earlier this season that I wonīt share my definite view on Delio Rossi until the end of the season. I comment his decisions from game to game, but whether I believe he has a future at Lazio also next season, I will wait with my conclusion until the end of the season.

I think generally that laziali have been too busy creating a very problematic atmosphere. One where we are too fast to condemn and criticize. Ok, Rome was always a difficult place with a lot of pressure which is normal, but something changed in the last few years and thatīs not for the better in my opinion. Thatīs why I wonīt talk about Rossi. Because in the month of March it makes no sense as far as Iīm concerned...

Why donīt I ask the positive dudes why they donīt back up their arguments... Well, as I said in my previous post in this topic, I perfectly agree with you that the all positive atmosphere is unbearable aswell. As a fan who spend hours every day, I feel very much that I have every right to voice my opinion when something inside Lazio is not handled to my satisfaction. Generally speaking I think we have very few "all positive dudes" on this forum. Almost everyone believes the downfalls this season have been unacceptable at times. Being a fan is not all positive, it involves all sorts of feelings, but there are different ways of expressing those feelings. Thatīs all...

Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 am

Thanks for the answer.

Sgt. Pepper wrote:

Again, Iīm not saying you havenīt done that before. You have been a member on these forums for a long long time and surely you would know how to discuss on a forum like this one. But your example is definitely one to follow for many other members, who as Lucky Strike pointed out, are busy shouting vattene to management, coaches, players etc. etc. without basing that viewpoint on anything concrete.

I'm not sure I'm following you here. What my example?

btw, are you Fuori_Fiore from old forum?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 am

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 am

Ieri ... Oggi ... Domani ... Sempre ... Forza Lazio !

Last edited by pazke on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Don't ever think I'm in the "positive" camp. I think we have bigger fish to fry than one measly defeat and so I'm not going to go insane over a side who we rarely beat anyway.

I mean, I'm more upset about the Cribari situation than I am about the defeat. A loss lasts but a week, comments last an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:28 pm

I really don't see what the problem is with being positive? If someone wanted to open a positive topic then that's no biggy! If you don't feel positive then post in the thousand other topics that exist in the forum. No problem.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm

No Unity , no nothing , every man for himself Very Happy

Just kidding guys , Forza Lazio of course , but I think positive or negative everyone has the right to express himself , his feeling about Lazio. If he is not offending someone here , I don't know where is the problem , maybe additional spoiling the mood , but it is excusable in view of our inconsistency.

Someone has said , Irr should go and give them a good beating , big deal. Don't take it all so literally. Some people are so surprised from our "character" as a team that they don't know what measures should be taken yet. So do I.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm

What really pisses me off is that Lotito will say after another failed campaign that we donīt need a squad as big as this and stars that donīt perform and it will be out with Ledesma, Pandev and Matuzalem. Maybe in with Zarate and another fishingtrip on the "for free mercato ocean".

Nothing will change as long as Lotito is the president!!

Stop going to the stadium!!
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 pm

centrocampista wrote:
What really pisses me off is that Lotito will say after another failed campaign that we donīt need a squad as big as this and stars that donīt perform and it will be out with Ledesma, Pandev and Matuzalem. Maybe in with Zarate and another fishingtrip on the "for free mercato ocean".

Excuse me...?
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 pm

centrocampista wrote:

I would agree for that statement!

centrocampista wrote:

But this is unacceptable! Man, stopping go to stadium won't ever solve the problem, it worsen situation otherwise!
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 152
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Stop going to the stadium????

What dit you mean? are you our boss?

affraid

NON MOLLARE MAI
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

centrocampista wrote:

Stop being an idiot!!
Back to top Go down
Gæst

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 pm

pazke wrote:
Ieri ... Oggi ... Domani ... Sempre ... Forza Lazio !

Tutti Uniti!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Caxi wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

Stop being an idiot!!

Stop insulting other members, you i-am-positive-when-lazio-is-humiliated dude.
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

i`me just as upset as every true laziale... things are not bright at the moment... but there`s still some hope...we`ve had even worse moments and we`ll get through this...

FORZA LAZIO PER SEMPRE
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:
centrocampista wrote:

Stop being an idiot!!

Stop insulting other members, you i-am-positive-when-lazio-is-humiliated dude.

I think you'll find it's an "insult" to demand people to stop going to the stadium, especially when this forum encourages and helps people to go.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:18 pm

OK, I see some people are are unhappy of "worthless posts" that are around the forum, and someone even brought an example of myself.

Here's my reply to all of you & I hope it satisfies everyone.

There's no doubt that every single of us love LAZIO. It's also impossible to estimate whether one loves Lazio more than someone else.

This is not the case. The case is whether how each of us VIEWS the misfortunes of Lazio. Many of you know my view, which to my concern is the most possible one:

Lazio lost to Chievo 0-3 before having 3 consecutive wins. Yesterday we got humiliated 12th time. The reason behind this is Delio Rossi. Why? His tactics, his substitutes, his way of motivating players, e.x. during the match Catania-Lazio ZENGA WAS SHOUTING AT HIS PLAYERS ALL THE TIME AND COULDN'T SIT AT HIS PLACE FOR 1 SECOND. Then they show Rossi...with a stupid physionomy, nothing to say, nothing to do...Rossi is not guilty that he's not a good motivator or a bad coach. Some people are born geniuses, and many are not.

So, if I find Rossi's coaching skills low for Lazio's level, then why do I say "Fuck Rossi & Lotito", some of you might ask.
Maybe it's partially my Armenian temperament, of course, but mainly the reason being is as follows:

Rossi understands,of course, that he's not doing as well as he was expected to. at the same time, HE'S NOT GIVING UP HIS JOB! Why? Because he has a good source of income, living in a good city, training a famous club and decent players. So hey, why the fuck would I wanna quit a job if I'm not gonna get a better job anyways! Instead, I will try to sort things out...maybe my team will start performing... BUT HE DOESN'T GET THAT IT'S AGAINST ANY POSSIBILITIES, AS ROSSI IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO DO BETTER (3rd place 2 seasons ago? Let's have a Calciopoli scandal in Premiership and see if Fulham doesn't grab the 3d place. Besides, does anyone really think that a 3rd place is a WONDERFUL performance?!)!

Why vaffanculo Lotito? Because he sees that Rossi is underperforming, he sees that WE NEED A FUCKING DEFENDER, but he still has the balls to say: "THE FUTURE OF LAZIO WITH ROSSI" or "LAZIO DOESN'T NEED NEW PLAYERS". Who said there are no tyrants in 21st century? Fuck you Lotito, and your fucking dictatorship regime. EVERYONE SEES THE PROBLEM, LOTITO DOESN'T.

I AM SHOUTING ALMOST THE WHOLE FUCKING SEASON! But who can hear me? No one. Who gives a smelling as about the opinion of a simple fan? No one. Instead, we get idiots here who say "calm it, it's cool, we'll win the next match". BUT WE ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!

If someone here says "I DON'T BLAME LOTITO AND ROSSI, BECAUSE I THINK LAZIO DOESN'T DESERVE MORE", I will understand him. Now the CRagnotti era seems a miracle, unreality of several years, that will never come back. If Milan was on the 9th place, Ancelotti would've been sacked. This is what differs a good team from an average team.

And yes, FUCK LOTITO FOR BEING A GREEDY PIECE OF SH*T for not letting Rossi go, so that he won't pay a higher salary to someone else.

P.S. This season is over (or if it's not, then I'm demanding a coppa Italia final and the derby win. Obviously this is never gonna happen). WHAT I AM DEMANDING FROM THE NEXT SEASOn:

Get 2 good defenders (Barzagli and Angeleri, e.x.), 1 midfielder (Elano) and the 4th attacker (probably, would be a good idea to bring in Mendicino to 1st team). Bring either SIMEONE or MANCINI as the coach.

AND I PROMISE TO SHUT MY MOUTH. UNTIL NOW, WHEN LAZIO IS ON 9TH PLACE.....

LOTITO & DELIO VAFF******, VAFFANC*LO

P.P.S. If you think that Lazio is OK now or that no changes are needed in any area within the club whatsoever, then congratulations, you're not a Laziale.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Why do you feel that people can't enjoy the sport without freaking out everytime we lose. I think the fact that you started supporting Lazio in 2000 says alot. I'm not saying you are deluded, you simply started following the team during a 4 year stint out of 109 years when we were a dominating force.

I don't understand why people don't get this by now. Have you ever looked at our history? Our league postions? Our relegations? Our f*cking Serie C playoff? In terms of overall history this season will go down as one of the better ones. To be able to fight for a UEFA spot when Serie A is insanely competitive is a GOOD THING! The only piece missing from the puzzle is consistency so have some PATIENCE!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Why do you feel that people can't enjoy the sport without freaking out everytime we lose. I think the fact that you started supporting Lazio in 2000 says alot. I'm not saying you are deluded, you simply started following the team during a 4 year stint out of 109 years when we were a dominating force.

I don't understand why people don't get this by now. Have you ever looked at our history? Our league postions? Our relegations? Our f*cking Serie C playoff? In terms of overall history this season will go down as one of the better ones. To be able to fight for a UEFA spot when Serie A is insanely competitive is a GOOD THING! The only piece missing from the puzzle is consistency so have some PATIENCE!
Patience I do have....as I still remember Lotito's quote that "in 5 years Lazio will be competing for Scudetto".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Today at 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down

A Call To Unite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next