Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm

What's with people making demands?? And what if they're not met?

Get real, no matter who the coach, some of our players are of limited capabilities and the sooner you realize that you can't expect CL or Uefa with players coming on free transfers or from primavera the sooner you'll stop bashing the team that is somewhere near where it deserves to be. And the reason that we have these players preceeds Lotito's argument about contending for scudetto. Both Genoa and Fiorentina are artificial teams made with money their rich owners pump in the club, and history tells us their success can not and will not last.

So why the constant negativity? While hoping for the best and fearing the worst we are not in the middle but a bit higher up.

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 pm

...and just to warn people out there, 9 games left, I expect us to lose probably another 3 or more so get used to it, then maybe you can try and accept it.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 am

I don't want to make controversy here, but I really wonder why we should talk about Serie C playoff once we are living now in 2009?? Yes, we spent 11 seasons in Serie B, but Milan, Napoli, Juve....etc where in Serie B also? lazio won the scudetto in 1974 where they were playing in Serie B 2 years ago? i still cann't figure it out, why should we mention Lazio histrroy since 1900 to remind all that we are a medicore side in Rome, who spent 11 years in B, won 2 scudetto by miracles! if Rossi and co cann't deliver results, is this an excuse for another misrable season like the last one? Well, I want to say, hell NO.

Fans are not making conditions, Lotito did it to Rossi and believe me his talk of 'Rossi Resta' is BS if Rossi failed to deliver his ultimate goals (at least UEFA cup qualification), and his contract will not be renewed (which I really hope), once u compare Lazio, compare it to sides like Caligari, Genoa, and Palermo who are not playing in Europe and deliver extremely remarkable results with good performance.

We are united as fans, because if the opposite is the truth you will not find those fans following this club since the glory days up untill now, these words should be reserved to Rossi and players! I want to see an action from Lotito on all the one sided mistakes or arrogant rushed decisions done by Rossi and/ or players after the season ends, as someone should pay the bill.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 am

Laziophilic wrote:
I don't want to make controversy here, but I really wonder why we should talk about Serie C playoff once we are living now in 2009?? Yes, we spent 11 seasons in Serie B, but Milan, Napoli, Juve....etc where in Serie B also? lazio won the scudetto in 1974 where they were playing in Serie B 2 years ago? i still cann't figure it out, why should we mention Lazio histrroy since 1900 to remind all that we are a medicore side in Rome, who spent 11 years in B, won 2 scudetto by miracles! if Rossi and co cann't deliver results, is this an excuse for another misrable season like the last one? Well, I want to say, hell NO.

Fans are not making conditions, Lotito did it to Rossi and believe me his talk of 'Rossi Resta' is BS if Rossi failed to deliver his ultimate goals (at least UEFA cup qualification), and his contract will not be renewed (which I really hope), once u compare Lazio, compare it to sides like Caligari, Genoa, and Palermo who are not playing in Europe and deliver extremely remarkable results with good performance.

We are united as fans, because if the opposite is the truth you will not find those fans following this club since the glory days up untill now, these words should be reserved to Rossi and players! I want to see an action from Lotito on all the one sided mistakes or arrogant rushed decisions done by Rossi and/ or players after the season ends, as someone should pay the bill.

I completely understand what you are saying. I'm just trying to get the point across that we shouldn't get too mad after recent results and try and enjoy what we have a little more. I think we are doing ok, ofcourse I'd love us to be higher up and every defeat hurts like hell but if you don't have crazy high expectations you won't be hurt when you come back down to earth.

I want to get the point across that I don't see us as a mediocre team and by no means want us to be a mediocre team because that's what history has made us or anything, I'm just not going to be that upset if we don't beat Inter or Juve or fail to qualify for the UEFA cup or whatever because I know we have the tools to challenge next year.

It's not like we are remotely in danger of being relegated so let's just take a slightly less rigid and serious 'Do or die' attitude towards the season, aknowledge the fact we are moving in the right direction and enjoy ourselves a bit. In terms of even 4 years ago we have come along long way. I'm sure Delio won't be here next season, at least I hope not so here's to brighter days guys!

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 am

I take solace in the fact that we are a club on the way up, with some very exciting young players and look forward to what we can achieve with these players over the course of the next 5 years or so. This is a far better situation than the crumbling last days of the Cragnotti era, and for an additional example the calciopoli judgement where originally we were sentanced to serie B. Stability is key and we have that now at least and with the standard and potential of the players we have i think the future is bright, we may even win a trophy this year. Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call To Unite   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

A Call To Unite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3