AuthorMessage
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
ROSSI LOVERS!

SPEAK UP! I WANT EVERY SINGLE ROSSI SUPPORTER ON THIS FORUM EXPLAIN WHY LAZIO IS DOING SH*T THESE DAYS!

If any of you who supports Rossi has the balls, answer to me why is LAZIO SO MISERABLE, SO PATHETIC, SO BAD, SO SH*T!

I am starting to hate Rossi's boyfriends (supporters) as much as Rossi himself...for me they're romanisti... NO WONDER WHY DI CANIO RECENTLY HAS SAID THAT LOTITO IS A ROMANISTA!

P.S. I love the Slow Motion...he's so slow...it's so funny!

SEASON'S OVER, SO IS THE COPPA ITALIA, BECAUSE THIS LAZIO WILL BE RAPED BY JUVENTUS 3-0

They will say that Ledesma just had a bad day, Lichsteiner was the best player so far and we were unlucky. And we will laugh. At them.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Poor , below our potential.... But expected!

Foggia's form is dropping , unfortunately he was the only one who was able to create something. We were again without ideas , without game plan , how exactly to beat Catania. On the opposite , a team lower in quality than us knew exactly how to subdue Lazio. Hats for Zenga !
Back to top Go down
LazialeMalta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 91
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 pm

The season is over. Coppa our only hope? Pray, pray that Juventus catch up to Inter, which is highly unlikely and then we might have a small chance of going through to the final.
Right now i just want to break stuff, i'm so pissed off...
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 pm

usampa wrote:
Poor , below our potential.... But expected!

Foggia's form is dropping , unfortunately he was the only one who was able to create something. We were again without ideas , without game plan , how exactly to beat Catania. On the opposite , a team lower in quality than us knew exactly how to subdue Lazio. Hats for Zenga !
Because Catania has a COACH...Lazio doesn't.

You know, I think Rossi is the worst coach in serie A...seriously, if a coach is an absolute LOSER with players like Meghni,Zarate,Pandev,Matuzalem,Carrizo and etc, and ZENGA WITH HIS SH*TTY PLAYERS DOES BETTER, THEN ROSSI IS THE WORST COACH IN SERIE A.

MAMMA MIA, HOW I HATE HIM...HOW I HATE DELIO ROSSI...i never hated anyone before in my life
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Rossi's girlfriends will say that today was just unluck!That will be the answer!!!Lotito,rossi & Co. are doing something with Lazio.Something is strange for me.We are loosing matches that should be won.We are the joke of some bastards.mauri,manfre,rossi,lotito,siviglia,ledesma,brocchi and their "girlfriends" from the forum : PLS DON'T HURT LAZIO! I didn't saw the match,but I've imagined before, what will be the final score.Probably,how some people are saying here,I'm a pessimistic person.They just know,cause they know also that Lazio will achieve a CL spot this season Very Happy
I just imagine when our Lazio,once,had great personalities,who were real fighters on the pitch.We had 11 Di Canios,who were living for this wonderful team!Today only the name exists,the spirit is gone!The spirit is in CN!Those people can't be humiliated in this way.
We don't bring in new players,new coaches,we're getting closer to the relegation zone.
A time ago I haven't wrote one single word here,cause someone said that I'm not a laziale,I just want the bad for Lazio.I entered every day,to see what's happening,but I only saw people defending Rossi.Rossi has done nothing for Lazio!!For his biggest results we must say a big THANK YOU to Moggi,for "offering" us a CL place.

I had enough of this!Give me back the real LAZIO!!!Give me back that spirit,that ambition,the true laziales!
I don't know if I'm wrong or not but I won't write here until Rossi & Co.is not gone.I will enter every day,I will read every comment,I will support Lazio ( if some people will give me the rights to support the team)!
Until then : FORZA LAZIO,UNTIL DEATH!!!
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:13 pm

No Crying or Very sad No scratch scratch scratch scratch No No No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad No No No Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Weve let ourselves down again, although they did try in the second half but to no avail. Heres the problem, its not so much loosing tough away games like this but the total capitulations we have had during the season such as last week against Chievo, earlier in the season against Cagliari, Atalanta and Bologna. If we had taken say just 8 points from those afformentioned games we would be able to absorb defeats like this, to a point, and still been well in the mix for not only Uefa cup but CL also. The problem now is every time we loose we effectively risk ending any possible achievements. We have shot ourselves in the foot all to often this season, I just can't see us in the top six now when you consider that of our nine remaining games we have to play the likes of merda, juve, Inter, Palermo, Udinese and Genoa. Our only way to Europe now surley must be through the coppa. Sad stuff, as we are much better than this. Anyway, forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am

Do you think that if some players were better payed , Lazio would be more consistent.
I mean really , I am wondering what is the reason behind this good performances and short after such a drops. Rossi has big guilt , I don't want him as a coach anymore , but some players really act strange in some occasions.
We have great determination , we are looking dangerous , we have ambitions and then all of a sudden , low self confidence , reluctance to play and...

And stop with that we are young team. Rocchi , Pandev , Brocchi , Ledesma , Cribari , Siviglia , Manfre , Mauri , Matuzalem and so on , those are not green and inexperienced players. Some of them , apparently don't want to give 100% in every game.
This topic was very well discussed in the summer , when Lotito brought players like Zarate , Matuzalem , Brocchi and gave them big salaries(including Rocchi as well).
And players like Ledesma , Cribari , Pandev who didn't receive financial raise. And the others , who don't have voice like Mauri , Manfre, and so on.

Do you think we have resentment, boycott and division in the dressing room and on the pitch , from some parts in the squad in conjunction with the above said.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am

usampa wrote:
Rossi has big guilt , I don't want him as a coach anymore , but some players really act strange in some occasions.
We have great determination , we are looking dangerous , we have ambitions and then all of a sudden , low self confidence , reluctance to play and...

There any many sites where you can bet you know ... so if Lotito doesent give enaugh money, let`s win them by ourselves. It`s obvious what the hell..
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am

rossi IS OUR PRESENT AND OUR FUTURE category contains 3. clauses

1. superb choice for first 11. (manfreass, pandev, two very big points)
2. superb tactics and superb motivator for the players
3. superb result

NOW its really the time to (the word begins with the letter "F") OFF all of you who support magic duo rossi-manfredini. Thanks rossi for humiliation. Fucking moron.

The only thing today was good was the funniest time in the chat room. EXCLUSIVE NEWS Very Happy

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 am

LazioS70 wrote:

3. superb result

NOW its really the time to (the word begins with the letter "F") OFF all of you who support magic duo rossi-manfredini. Thanks rossi for humiliation. Fucking moron.

The only thing today was good was the funniest time in the chat room. EXCLUSIVE NEWS Very Happy

Very Happy EXCLUSIVE NEWS: DELIO ROSSI HAD A BABY....THE FATHER IS LOTITO. THE HUMAN LOOKALIKE ANIMAL THAT WAS BORN HAS THE LONGEST NAME ON EARTH: Delneromanfredinipandevintheassilovefuck.

F*CK ALL ROSSI SUPPORTERS. SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am

I just wonder how many, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO HAVE TO TELL LOTITO TO FIRE THAT BALD IDIOT?! HOW LONG ARE WE GONNA TAKE THIS??!! I give up...I am not gonna watch Lazio's next match...it's too much for my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 am

Did any of you notice something?! We are going 3 for 3 with almost every team!!! Those who we beat at first game, we lost it in the second one.And opposite.3 points for 3 points!!!!

Cagliari-Lazio won 4:1 than lose 4:0

Lazio-Sampdoria won 2:0 than lose 3:1

Lazio-Fiorentina won 3:0 than lose 1:0

Bologna-Lazio lose 3:1 than won 2:0

Lazio-Napoli lose 0:1 than won 2:0

Chievo-Lazio won 1:2 than lose 0:3!!

Lazio-Catania won 1:0 than lose 1:0

Just with Torino and Milan it wasn't that way...I am not trying to proove anything,but who knows...

Last edited by Laziale`` on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 am

We debated for along time, but finally I get it, it is useless disscusion! For how on earth u will try to convinve someone claiming that Manfradini should start! Based on what basis?? Is it like Rossi stubborness? I started to get adapted to such defeats one after one, lets wait for another 2 defeats till we will win, after then another cascade of humilating defeats will follow as usual.

And big suprise, if Rossi still depend on the coppa to qualify for europe and forget the league as he did last year, Juve will thrash us apart.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 am

Laziale`` wrote:
Did any of you notice something?! We are going 3 for 3 with almost every team!!! Those who we beat at first game, we lost it in the second one.And opposite.3 points for 3 points!!!!

Cagliari-Lazio won 4:1 than lose 4:0

Lazio-Sampdoria won 2:0 than lose 3:1

Lazio-Fiorentina won 3:0 than lose 1:0

Bologna-Lazio lose 3:1 than won 2:0

Lazio-Napoli lose 0:1 than won 2:0

Chievo-Lazio won 1:2 than lose 0:3!!

Lazio-Catania won 1:0 than lose 1:0

Just with Torino and Milan it wasn't that way...I am not trying to proof anything,but who knows...

Another proove that comes to my statement ... betting rullz. Well done Rossi and Lotito..and Ledesma and etc.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 am

Piazzadellaliberta.It has written "Anche sabato ci hanno rovinato" - "They have ruined also our Saturday". It pretty much says it all.

P.S. I have serious doubts that Ledesma IS DELIBERATELY NOT PLAYING WELL BECAUSE HE WANTS A PAY RISE. And I'm being absolutely serious.

ROSSI VATTENE!!!
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Guys.. it's football..

Okay, I totally agree it was a bad game again today. And also I (really do) expected to see more from Manfredini.
I am also dissapointed. But some people are talking like they could kill themselves any minut... There's more to life ragazzi!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 am

What the hell is all the pessimism about???

I'm disappointed with everything, the performance, the attitude, everything. I'm just as disappointed with those in the ChatBox, not a nice environment for anyone who has any degree of positive passion for this club. No coincidence that you never see a moderator partaking in conversation. Just a thought.

Catania outplayed us, simple as that really but it could have been a different game. I'm not going to bang on about luck or anything but I'm going to state facts.

1. Catania's goal early on was either brilliant football or a huge slab of good fortune.
2. Pandev's penalty was good but it was bettered by an excellent save from an excellent goalkeeper
3. Catania are not a bad team or one of the "worst in the league". They are perfectly organised, solid in defence with a great goalkeeper and decent attackers. Hence they are safe from relegation and not far behind us.
4. They are difficult to beat at home. Ask any expert.

We could of actually won this game. It wasn't like Chievo were we seemingly had no chance. The better side won, the worst side could of one but justice was done in the end.

I don't expect us to make the UEFA but if you look at the table, we're only 5 points off it and that won't change tomorrow. We can still do it, I just don't expect it and if we do, you'll all shut up then...until we lose again no doubt.

Some of these comments are disgraceful, some of them are passionate but apt. Either way, this season is not yet over but it's not far from it. Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:

3. superb result

Very Happy EXCLUSIVE NEWS: DELIO ROSSI HAD A BABY....THE FATHER IS LOTITO. THE HUMAN LOOKALIKE ANIMAL THAT WAS BORN HAS THE LONGEST NAME ON EARTH: Delneromanfredinipandevintheassilovefuck.

Mate, I think you cross the line, it is right to critize people, but certainly not this way.. Don't give me a wrong idea, I also don't like Rossi, but I do think he'll leave us at the end of this season, till then can we be more supportive? the team is suffering already!!

We did have a bad game, I felt sad watching it, we were clueless, unorganize, rather dull.. I don't want to blame any particular player for this, a whole team took responsibility for this loss..

Be optimistic, Non Mollare Mai!!
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 am

frederick wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:

3. superb result

Mate, I think you cross the line, it is right to critize people, but certainly not this way.. Don't give me a wrong idea, I also don't like Rossi, but I do think he'll leave us at the end of this season, till then can we be more supportive? the team is suffering already!!

We did have a bad game, I felt sad watching it, we were clueless, unorganize, rather dull.. I don't want to blame any particular player for this, a whole team took responsibility for this loss..

Well, you see, my friend, if I had the guarantee that Rossi will definitely leave the team at the end of the season, then I would behave myself more calmly. But I read the news every day, and they say :"Lotito conferma Rossi", "Lotito: Futuro della Lazio con Rossi". It seems to me that Rossi staying at Lazio regardless of the season's results is more probable, than him leaving! And that's what I'm fuckin' worried about.
At the end of the season when we fail again on the 10th place and get raped by Juve in Coppa, and in June Lotito confirms Rossi as coach, I don't think there's anything left to support for...then my only hope are the Irriducibili in Rome, that maybe they can threaten either Rossi or Lotito to leave...to leave for the sake of the club.

P.S. A few weeks ago in an interview Paolo Di Canio said the following words: "Lotito is a romanista". That day I was laughing at those words. Today I am not...
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
frederick wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:

3. superb result

Well, you see, my friend, if I had the guarantee that Rossi will definitely leave the team at the end of the season, then I would behave myself more calmly. But I read the news every day, and they say :"Lotito conferma Rossi", "Lotito: Futuro della Lazio con Rossi". It seems to me that Rossi staying at Lazio regardless of the season's results is more probable, than him leaving! And that's what I'm fuckin' worried about.
At the end of the season when we fail again on the 10th place and get raped by Juve in Coppa, and in June Lotito confirms Rossi as coach, I don't think there's anything left to support for...then my only hope are the Irriducibili in Rome, that maybe they can threaten either Rossi or Lotito to leave...to leave for the sake of the club.

P.S. A few weeks ago in an interview Paolo Di Canio said the following words: "Lotito is a romanista". That day I was laughing at those words. Today I am not...

well believe it or not my friend, your negative behavior doesn't make us hating Rossi more but only the lazio performance did. Have you (and several other similar member) ever think that your words and behavior are hurting some of us? please behave well and try to find decent words in criticizing (please don't use "f" words, "threat", "rape"or anything like that), please respect the other members....
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

Didn't get to see but a small portion of the match before my stream was unwatchable. But apparently I didn't miss anything. We have to pick it up, we can't get demoralized. The Lazio I know and love has relentless, passionate support. I know it's hard times, but these are times where the fans are needed most. We may not agree with the tactics or player choices, I know I sure as hell don't, I'd just like to see some results. This team is capable of good football and, in my opinion, capable of competing in the top of the table.

I don't care how, I just want to see something positive. Non mollare mai!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:54 am

I was trying to watch the game but kept on falling asleep, all said with that.

FORZA LAZIO, next match we win!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 am

I didn't see the match but I just watched the highlights now. Their goal was really another defensive error. Too much space, no offside trap and eventually Paolucci pretty much tapped the ball in after Muslera and Ledesma both missed it. Ledesma looked lazy on that goal, he hardly stretched to try and stop the ball. Although they started off better I wouldn't say Lazio played that badly. Deserved a point. Not a win but a draw would have been fair.

They played well defensively and made the most of their efforts on our goal. Bizzarri pulled off some very good saves (free kick and penalty). The penalty save really hurt though. Pandev should have done much better. Smack it down the middle man! I miss the days Mihajlovic and Oddo took penalties - always felt confident when stepping up.

Lichtsteiner had a nice run or two, a shot and crossed well. Muslera made some good saves. The midfield was unseen though (at least on the highlights). Rocchi was trying to get the team into it but unfortunately Il Capitano could not.

I am disappointed with the result. The performance was not good but it wasn't the worst either. A bit unlucky but the attitude and passion was missing today (as many of us have said over the course of this season). For that I don't know who to blame or be pissed off at. Perhaps Rossi for not motivating the players enough? Or Lotito? Or the players? Whoever it is I don't know but it really hurts. This team is a talented unit and should be higher in the standings than we currently are. The result has done little for Lazio in terms of qualifying for Europe next season.

Anyway its happened, nothing can be done about the Catania game. Move onto Siena and try erase this defeat!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
frederick wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
LazioS70 wrote:

3. superb result

I understand your feeling my friend, we all are, but nothing we can do, we have another 10 matches to go, plus Coppa (if we were to make it to the next round), the team need us, threatening players, Rossi, and Lotito wouldn't do us good either, it will make it worse imo... I can't guarantee Rossi would stay with us for next season, but certainly Lotito sees something in him (which we don't), Lotito has so much faith in him,..

Rossi's contract expires at the end of this season, there are talks about contract extension, but nothing really happen just yet, we just have to wait and see.. My guess would be him leaving us with a "good" term. If we won the Coppa, then he would stay, but if we failed to qualify for Europe, then he'd probably resign... Lotito won't sack him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Today at 12:38 am

Back to top Go down

Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next