AuthorMessage
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:19 pm

My gramma rullz btw. She can be better then Manfredini. Or better then Rossi as a coach.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Now we're getting stupid. Manfredini is a decent player, perhaps sub standard at Lazio but he can still do a job and I'm happy to have him in the squad.
Back to top Go down
lazialejakarta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : INDONESIA
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Lazio Midfielders Matuzalem And Dabo Ruled Out Of Catania Match
Coach Delio Rossi will have to do without two of his central midfielders, but has plenty of other options available...
19 Mar 2009 23:36:12

Lazio will once again be missing two of their oft-injured players in Ousmane Dabo and Francelino Matuzalem for their match in Sicily this weekend.

Dabo will be unavailable as he continues to recover from an inflamed Achilles tendon in his right leg. The French midfielder has made 16 appearances for Lazio this season, several of them as a substitute, as he has been hampered with injury all season long.

Meanwhile, Matuzalem, on loan from Real Zaragoza, has also succumbed to various injuries this season. However, he has managed to impress when on the field and is hoping to secure a permanent transfer to the Stadio Olimpico.

Without these two options available, coach Delio Rossi will turn to either Christian Manfredini or Stefano Mauri to partner Christian Brocchi and and Cristian Ledesma in the midfield.

Lazio are looking to bounce back from a 3-0 loss to Chievo last weekend. The Biancocelesti currently sit in eight place in the standings and still harbour hopes of qualifying for next season's UEFA Europa League.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Caxi wrote:
Now we're getting stupid. Manfredini is a decent player, perhaps sub standard at Lazio but he can still do a job and I'm happy to have him in the squad.

Yeey, I'm not alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

i prefer stefano mauri instead of manfre
if the formation is 442 :
carrizo

licht/lollo cribari rozenhal/siviglia radu

foggia ledesma brocchi zarate

pandev rocchi

if 433

carrizo

licht/lollo criba rozenhal/siviglia radu

brocchi ledesma mauri

foggia rocchi zarate
*pandev as supersub

hmm.. if firmani still with us , i'd like to see him play at this time
Crying or Very sad
from the primavera team , francesco mancini is a good attacking midfielder , i think he deserves a chance !
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Belgio wrote:
Caxi wrote:

you're never alone about this mate... don't worry... Wink

forza manfredini!!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 pm

I wanna buy a t-shirt with Manfredini. Any ideas from where i can get one ? Tx.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Belgio wrote:
Caxi wrote:

you're never alone about this mate... don't worry... Wink

forza manfredini!!

count me in on this one also :)

Manfe is a decent player
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:19 pm

I would have gone with brocchi and ledesma in the center litch on the right and foggia in the left, taht gives us an empty space for De Silvestri cheers

I mean what can brocchi really do in that right side of the field that litch cant...

Last time manfre stepped on the pitch he was actually decent, watch him score the winner.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

actually apparently Litchsteiner has a very very good chance of missing out of this game if I understood right from lazialita, meaning Lorenzo will take his post and manfre matus.

I cant say im very confident heading into tomorrows match, for us to win ledesma must shape up tomorrow and take control of the midfield.

I think Zarate would have been efficient for this type of match, but he will be sitting on the bench.

I repeat that rossi is afraid of benching Pandev, maybe they have something going on those 2
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Calm down lads.....we dont have to argue over manfre and rossi.
If theres no other way then we have to play 4-3-2. manfre will surley be on the field but we are 10. on field.
I heard Massimo Moratti will keep his eye on our young midfielder too. Maybe inter will swap muntari-manfre. Im sad when it happens but you have to be realistic sometimes....you just havent that much of finances to keep such good talent and coach like those two are.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 pm

I thought at the beginning will be easy to change Belgio mind about Manfre but now, Mamma mia.

Well if you can't beat them, join them.

Forza Manfredini
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Rossi has to start giving chances to Mendicino, Kozak, Tuia, Cineli ... They deserve a shot at big football more than Manfredini ...
Back to top Go down
Gst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 pm

martinese wrote:
Rossi has to start giving chances to Mendicino, Kozak, Tuia, Cineli ... They deserve a shot at big football more than Manfredini ...

I agree!

Lets try some youngsters!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 pm

LazioS70 wrote:
Calm down lads.....we dont have to argue over manfre and rossi.
If theres no other way then we have to play 4-3-2. manfre will surley be on the field but we are 10. on field.
I heard Massimo Moratti will keep his eye on our young midfielder too. Maybe inter will swap muntari-manfre. Im sad when it happens but you have to be realistic sometimes....you just havent that much of finances to keep such good talent and coach like those two are.

why play 4-3-2? You think we are strong enough to start with 10 players on the field? :) Radu on the left , LDS on the right, Roze and Criba in the center, midfield Ledesma Brocchi and Manfre, Foggia, Pandev and Rocchi :)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm

I have no roblems with Manfre starting. I wish for him to have a tremdous game, because a good game from him can't hurt our chances, so I guess cheering him on might have a better effect than booing him.

The only thing is he's better on the left than right, and since Kolarov is suspended we might see 2 absentees from first team football play simuntaneously on that flank. I have my worries.
The right side will again be our strong side (the IRR will surely agree) and if Catania close us down there we're in trouble. The center mid isn't creative enough lately so...

Why Pandev? because Pandev is working very hard, he has that ability to hide the ball from the opposition, he can control it with the back turned to their goal and keep it in possession for long enough for our attack to start. Plus I think he suffers more fouls than any other player in our team. Interest form top european clubs isn't coincidental.

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

That's the way! I'm sure he'll score a goal tomorrow if he plays the complete game, you'll see!
Back to top Go down
Laziophilic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 279
Country and city : Jordan, Amman

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Are u guys serious! wana Mafre in the starting 11?? would I remind u about his latest assist to Marchioni in the Coppa Italia game, who BTW never scored a goal with Juve!

I do respect his too limited potential, but Lazio as a team comes 1st! as long as Mauri is still a better option than Mafre, and Radu will take the LB position, then I think Mauri and Radu will find the needed balance, I can't figure it out to have Radu and Mafre on the left side as we are playing Catania and not Milan! If Rossi game plans is to defend and depend on the counter attacks, a players like Mauri or even Meghni if he his fit are needed who have at least ideas when they go forward or in the counters, and BTW they are as good as Manfre in defending.

If we succeded to score, then Mafre is a good option to be introduced later on.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Del Nero is back in the squad...that went unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Then Del Nero should play insted of Manfredini.

But to be honest..after last match, my issue isnt with Manfredini..but with Ledesma. I don`t want to see that idiot again.. i just don`t.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:04 am

come on .. we need a defensive midfielder cause our defense is shaky and not doing sh*t
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 am

I understand that but ... if there are some fellows here who believes that Ledesma should play again after what he did with Chievo then........... Lazio isnt that team it used to be. It`s just a normal team.. a team who forgot what honor means.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 am

so , meghni is back ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 am

Laziali wrote:
martinese wrote:

I agree!

Lets try some youngsters!
Until you got that idiot as the head coach, it's never gonna happen mate.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 am

Well I prefer losing Uefa spot and Coppa by using our own talents then to see Manfre, Del Nero, Brocchi and Dabo play. The list can include many more but jut to give you point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next