AuthorMessage
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:31 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
I understand that but ... if there are some fellows here who believes that Ledesma should play again after what he did with Chievo then........... Lazio isnt that team it used to be. It`s just a normal team.. a team who forgot what honor means.

One game neither makes or breaks a team. Fair dues, I didn't see the game but Ledesma may have lacked "honor", people criticised him after the derby, I personally felt he was overeager to impress. Each to their own opinion but I don't see how a couple of games over the course of the season effects a player's "honor".

And, if you don't want to see Ledesma and if Manfredini is useless and Matuzalem and Dabo are injured and Firmani is miles away, who do you suggest? Del Nero or Zarate in DM? You serious?

I know many people who have a negative opinion of Lazio because of our heroes; Di Canio, Mihajlovic, Simeone and the like. The things they are perceived to have done is as bad, if not worse than anything Ledesma and the rest have done. It's all a matter of opinion, a point of view. The one thing that helps me with the pain of this is getting behind my team because by doing so, I'm proud when they win and proud when they lose. When your child steps out of line, you support him/her because they're your blood. When someone at Lazio steps out of line, I stand by them because they are part of my team which is ultimately in my bloodstream somewhere. Cut me and I'm sky blue through and through. That's what it means to me, what it means to be laziale.

Everyone can support the club in different ways but I'm going to cheer the boys on from the comfort of my bedroom tomorrow. Why? Because I can. Forza Lazio!!!

I'm not directing this at you Kurama, contrary to what you may think, I actually respect you but I felt your post gave me the impetus to say what I needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 am

LazioS70 wrote:
Calm down lads.....we dont have to argue over manfre and rossi.
If theres no other way then we have to play 4-3-2. manfre will surley be on the field but we are 10. on field.
I heard Massimo Moratti will keep his eye on our young midfielder too. Maybe inter will swap muntari-manfre. I´m sad when it happens but you have to be realistic sometimes....you just havent that much of finances to keep such good talent and coach like those two are.
hahahaa, very nice one.
I've also heard that Man United is interested in Del Nero...Ferguson said if MU don't buy Del Nero, he's gonna commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:25 am

so now we've moved onto bagging our own players before they even take to the field??

hahah brilliant. you people would make for excellent tifosi in the curva.

Like everyone else I'd rather see Mauri or Meghni play than Manfredini but at least let the guy play before we insult him. and since when has Brocchi been useless?? every midfield needs its workhorse.

Simone Del Nero is actually a talented player. Its not his fault his body is made of glass.

now I hope to see Manfre set up a goal for Del Nero after he comes on, just to rub it it FFS.

Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:35 pm

http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-5347.html live steam. And possible starting 11.

LAZIO (4-4-2): 86 Muslera 2 Lichtsteiner, 13 Seville, 25 Cribari, Radu 32, 17 Foggia, 5 Brocchi, 24 C. Ledesma, 68 C. Manfredini; 18 Rocchi, 19 Pandev.
A disp. 1 Carrizo, 29 De Silvestri, 87 Diakitè, 22 Rozenhal, 23 Meghni, 11 Mauri, 10 Zarate.
disqualified: Kolarov
unavailable: Dabo, Matuzalem.
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 152
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Jofo wrote:
http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-5347.html live steam. And possible starting 11.

LAZIO (4-4-2): 86 Muslera 2 Lichtsteiner, 13 Seville, 25 Cribari, Radu 32, 17 Foggia, 5 Brocchi, 24 C. Ledesma, 68 C. Manfredini; 18 Rocchi, 19 Pandev.
A disp. 1 Carrizo, 29 De Silvestri, 87 Diakitè, 22 Rozenhal, 23 Meghni, 11 Mauri, 10 Zarate.
disqualified: Kolarov
unavailable: Dabo, Matuzalem.

Grazie jofo. Im so nervous

AVANTI LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm

See hor low Lazio has sink that people think that Manfredini (!!!) is a Lazio material and a decent player? No affraid
He is usseles, and I think that of his performances in Lazio last two years. Complete usseles.
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Why is Delio going to start the game with Manfre? Matuzalem is injured so Brocchi will move into central midfield. Foggia can play on either flank so he'll take Brocchi's spot on the right. I'm not a big fan of Mauri but Mauri is certainly a much better option than Manfre.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Sh...it never comes alone....

I am also surprised from Delio decisions but i can t judge without aknoledgement on the full team status.

This match can destroy us if we loose without fighting.

Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Il Capitano RAISE your two fingers.
We just have to win, and I hope Merda lose tonight, DAAAAJE LAZIO!!!

Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Caxi wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
I understand that but ... if there are some fellows here who believes that Ledesma should play again after what he did with Chievo then........... Lazio isnt that team it used to be. It`s just a normal team.. a team who forgot what honor means.

One game neither makes or breaks a team. Fair dues, I didn't see the game but Ledesma may have lacked "honor", people criticised him after the derby, I personally felt he was overeager to impress. Each to their own opinion but I don't see how a couple of games over the course of the season effects a player's "honor".

If you didnt saw the match then don`t speak mate. Is not that he had a bad game.. and i`ll say it once again: it looked to me that he was AGAINST Lazio. And as a captain..this isnt too much ? He is a good player .. a very good one in fact. Can`t compare him to stuff like Manfredini, Mauri, Brocchi and so on. And i saw tones of matches with him.. with Chievo he was weird, not bad. I said this before..wont repet myself everytime..though i will just one more time: it looked to me that our captain with Chievo selled the match. This is just my opinion..kill me if i have opinions. And if i`m right..i really don`t believe it`s normal to let that human in our jersy..nor near Lazio stadium.

As for today .. prolly Muslera will have a good game again, Radu will try to proove that he can do better...Foggia and Rocchi will fight like hell like everytime .. and i hope Pandev will have a decent match. Looking and the team..we are playing against Catania with 5 players. It will be interesting to see this.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:29 pm

I just bet 10 bucks on Lazio cheers
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm very serious about manfre. Just wait and see..
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:11 pm

i hope manfre have learned some dribbling tricks from foggia or zarate jocolor
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Belgio wrote:
I'm very serious about manfre. Just wait and see..

i like your spirit and consistency mate!!
it's about time someone with faith talks!!

FORZA PIETER!!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm

I don't want to describe what I feel right now,regarding Rossi.It hurts me the most when we are humiliated in this way!Lazio is not a toy!!!!

Forza Lazioooo!!!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:18 pm

This cant be..if this formation is really going to be then rossi is thining with his little head....
And we are playing 4-3-2 manfre is in.....so one player missing.
Pandev????????Hes a piece of smelling as at the moment.....Zarate on bench????rossi i have been hit with a big rock......
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 pm

We have no clue what the hell are we doing there. Everyone can pass Lichteiner .. and now that Manfredini is there we`re dead on that wing. Not that Foggia was better ... of course. Brocchi and Ledesma are pathetic..we have no midfield. Cribari and Siviglia are drunk or something ? And Rocchi and Pandev are even there ?

Grazie Delio Rossi

Last edited by Kurama_SSLazio on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm

UN-ORGANIZE, CLUELESS, LACK OF BELIEFS BETWEEN EACH OTHER...

I am hoping for a better 2nd half, because right now, we're playing like s***

Forza Lazio!!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:45 pm

think we can forget CHL or even UEFA ... that's leaves only the Coppa to rescue this season
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:49 pm

SHAME ON YOU MR. LOTITO FOR NOT HAVING THE BALLS TO FIRE ROSSI
SHAME ON U MR.ROSSI FOR BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE MAN

AND FIRST OF ALL
SHAME ON YOU LAZIO "PLAYERS" FOR HAVING NO IDEA ABOUT LAZIO SPIRIT TODAY"

FORZA LAZIO FOREVER

Last edited by vent on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:49 pm

The season is gone.

Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Disappointing!

Even the freaking PK!. Hey, Pandev...maybe next time you just point to where you're going to kick it...that keeper read him a mile away.

At least 1 point lost.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Serie B is the best thing for a team like Lazio this days. We have no right to be in serie a. I never saw a worst first league team like Lazio. This is the truth. We are wasting our time.
Back to top Go down
lazialejakarta
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 46
Country and city : INDONESIA
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm

THIS SEASON IS OVER FOR ME...

HAIL FOR ROSSI...HAIL FOR LOTITO... cheers
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:53 pm

ROSSI LOVERS!

SPEAK UP! I WANT EVERY SINGLE ROSSI SUPPORTER ON THIS FORUM EXPLAIN WHY LAZIO IS DOING SH*T THESE DAYS!

If any of you who supports Rossi has the balls, answer to me why is LAZIO SO MISERABLE, SO PATHETIC, SO BAD, SO SH*T!

I am starting to hate Rossi's boyfriends (supporters) as much as Rossi himself...for me they're romanisti... NO WONDER WHY DI CANIO RECENTLY HAS SAID THAT LOTITO IS A ROMANISTA!

P.S. I love the Slow Motion...he's so slow...it's so funny!

SEASON'S OVER, SO IS THE COPPA ITALIA, BECAUSE THIS LAZIO WILL BE RAPED BY JUVENTUS 3-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: CATANIA-LAZIO, Saturday 21-03-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next