Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:05 pm

This topic is directed only to our members attending the DERBY on April 11th at The Olimpico stadium in Rome Time 15.00 Cet.

FINAL INFORMATION:

THE MEETING PLACE : As for every year the Meeting place for everyone is located in Piazzale di PORTA PIA PORTA PIA, at the bar "Il FAGIANO" ( sorry but Porta Pia cafe' is now closed)

THE HOTELS: We , as Laziofever, consider HOTEL SALLUSTIO as a friendly Hotel. It's located near Termini station and we already reserved for meeting members special rates. Other Hotels are well known by our old members and we suggest you to contact each other in order to find some info and agreement for room sharing.

THE TICKETS: This year Laziofever will not buy in advance the Tickets but , thanks to our friendship and long cooperation with SS Lazio, we already reserved the tickets (60 seats) in the Distinti Ovest section. The price should be 20 euro.
Things will work as follows:
a) we will delivery the full list of people attending the derby to the Via Calderini Lazio Style staff.
b) they will print the tickets in advance
c) you only need to get to the Via Calderini Lazio Style ( LAZIO STYLE MAP), pay directly at the shop and get the ticket. You need your ID card. (Any problem, ask for Damiano)

WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO PICK UP YOUR TICKET ON FRIDAY 10TH IN VIA CALDERINI (ID CARD READY).

Notice that on saturday morning Conn and/or someone other member will probably be there at around 10am to help the latest arriving. Please, try to get there not later than 12am... it's very important.
We can't provide you any other help because you are , as a person and as for your ID, responsible to buy it!
About the timings, more info will follow.

MEETING DINNER: As for every Meeting we are proud to organize a dinner for all. This time we are looking for a restaurant capable to reserve for us 60 seats on Saturday night after the match and connected to the stadium transportations.
The main problem is to find a place where we can all join and fit properly in one or two long tables. The main issue is that it is Saturday night and most restaurants will be overbooked by turist and citizen. So , for all this reasons , i do not have many choices.
Soon i will post the main info.

On Friday night, as usual, we meet at the Bandana Pub in Via Alessandria for a beer.

THE LF FLAG OR BANNER: Laziofever already have a dedicated Banner but we are looking to buy and develope a new FLAG ( bandierone) . We hope to do it and we will inform you about the cost. Concerning the flag's cost, if any of you is willing to participate with a free contribution, that will be appreciated.

I am collecting all flags done by our members and i hope to develop something good.

LAZIOFEVER ASK YOU: First of all welcome. This Derby is going to be very crowded and we expect an overbokeed stadium so far i reccomend all: To meet before in Porta Pia or directly at the stadium. Be there at 11.30 ,bring your scarf, walk togheter to Curva Nord and wait for the gates opening.
Don't carry any purse , bottles, belts with heavy metal string, or anything that can be removed by police controls.
Other reccomandations are wellknown by all of you.

PLEASE , FROM NOW ON, REPLY IN THIS TOPIC ONLY MESSAGES CONCERNING YOUR PRESENCE, OR MAIN INFOS, IN ORDER TO SCROLL THE WHOLE TOPIC FASTER AND EASY.

GRAZIE RAGAZZI!

Last edited by Ermetico on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:33 pm

WELL DONE!
As you can notice i deleted all our messages because we finalized the List with all data and i want al to be focused on our future messages.

In this moment we are 63 members attending this Derby and it is amazing !! A true Record and true passion by ALL!

NOW FOR ALL MEMBERS ATTENDING THE MATCH:

1) The list and your Tikets are in Via Calderini at Lazio Style Shop. Please , as soon as you land, go and pick up your tiket at the front desk : Mr Damiano will help you when , after the line, you will reach the tikets machines. Show your ID card ,list check, pay with cash money ( easier).
Mr Conn or Mr Belgio will be occasionally there to help you out. I ask all to be patient and cooperate.
2)For those arriving on Saturday: We can't buy tikets for you without regular ID card in our hands: we ask you to contact us again and give us details about scheduled landing time. We will help you in someway to catch your tikets in time.
3) Friday night we plan to meet at the Bandana pub in Via Alessandria, behind Porta Pia. If you wish to join please let us know your intentions for reservations.
4) Saturday night after match dinner: Again i must underline that is difficult to find a restaurant in order to supply us a full room on Saturday night. I hope to reserve something good for all and i will inform you this friday.
5) We are working on the new FLAG. Soon i will post a picture. It will cost around 4 euro each and i hope u will join us in this donation.
6) There is a CD develop by Gianni74 ( a pro photographer) with the Best pics of Curva done in the last matches. Some are from Lazio Juve. If you would like to buy it ( non profit sale!) please write on this topic . The cost is 10 euro each
7) Original Lazio shop ( Lazio Point) in Via FARINI welcomes you as always if you are looking for Original fans merchandise remind to tell that you re Lfever members ( special discount).

HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR.
PLEASE ANSWER ONLY FOR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OR APPLICATIONS.

THANKS TO ALL!

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 pm

THE DERBY DINNER:

The dinner is SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER THE MATCH and no matter what!

As i already informed all we are 60 and it is really difficult to find a good location able to offer us a dedicated space and service on Saturday night.
Also i must worrie for transportation , food, price, etc etc.

I HAVE 2 SELECTIONS:

1) IL PEPE NERO Located near Porta Pia ( Via Isonzo) is a Napoli food style restaurant.
2) LA PERGOLA : This restaurant is family friends since 30 years and the owner is Laziale, They offer us a dedicated space ( 1st floor) and fix menu':
Appetizer Ham and Mozzarella, Fried vegetables,mix bruschetta, 40 mix sliced pizzas, Matriciana pasta for all, one Cake for all, and one beer ( perobi bottle: tot 22 euro each including water and 10 bottles of coke.. extra beer per bottle (60cc) 3.00 euro.
La perogola is located in Via Corvisieri LaPERGOLA ABOUT 1,5 MILE from Porta Pia with Bus n 90, 60, 36, 84 from Via Nomentana. Then u must walk for 500 mt.
Ps Vegetarian food available.

This is , at the moment , my offer. Please check the street , locations, and everything and ..ANSWER!!!

Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Per me va benissimo!

what is ok for you?
Back to top Go down
english eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 64
Country and city : nottingham ENGLAND
Laziale since : god granted me the privalidge
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Anywhere will be fine for us Paolo , as long as we are all together and able to celebrate victory , nothing else matters Very Happy
Trust in your judgement mate .
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Ermetico wrote:
THE DERBY DINNER:

I HAVE 2 SELECTIONS:

1) IL PEPE NERO Located near Porta Pia ( Via Isonzo) is a Napoli food style restaurant.
2) LA PERGOLA : This restaurant is family friends since 30 years and the owner is Laziale, They offer us a dedicated space ( 1st floor) and fix menu':

I didn't even go through the menu... what I did read in the first two lines has been more than enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 am

Very good Conn, just wanted to point that out until I saw your mail. Very Happy Also, if I am well informed La Pergola is known outside of Rome. Funny enough that two weeks ago or somebody suggested a person going to Rome that she should go and eat there.

Location-wise I think La Pergola is very good since it is easy to reach even without a car. Metro lines will still be going and I think it's not more than a five minute walk from Piazza Bologna (Metro line B, the blue one). If anybody has problems you can come with me and Pieter for example, we will lead you there. I am in with two of my friends and Joschi with three friends (seven overall), thanks!.

By the way, at the famous Derby Meeting of January 2005 we played a little football. Anybody interested for a one hour match on Sunday? I would organize a pitch from where you could see lo stadio olimpico!!!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Very good Conn, just wanted to point that out until I saw your mail. Very Happy Also, if I am well informed La Pergola is known outside of Rome. Funny enough that two weeks ago or somebody suggested a person going to Rome that she should go and eat there.

Location-wise I think La Pergola is very good since it is easy to reach even without a car. Metro lines will still be going and I think it's not more than a five minute walk from Piazza Bologna (Metro line B, the blue one). If anybody has problems you can come with me and Pieter for example, we will lead you there. I am in with two of my friends and Joschi with three friends (seven overall), thanks!.

By the way, at the famous Derby Meeting of January 2005 we played a little football. Anybody interested for a one hour match on Sunday? I would organize a pitch from where you could see lo stadio olimpico!!!

Grazie Capitano.
The point is that i made a pre reservation for 60ppl....and i hope to see everybody !

So please post your presence or non.
Thanks

Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 am

Okay ragazzi please let us know if you'll be there for the dinner.

Sascha, I'm totally in for a game of footy!!
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 pm

One is good Pieter, but not enough. Wink We need like eight of you.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Count Ivan and me for the dinner!!

And about football, well my crew is all in, we could have a game Croatia vs The World bounce

There's five of us, count us in Capitano!!

Back to top Go down
El Weninho
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Sweden
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:55 am

Last chance for our members arriving on saturday:

TELL US NOW OR VERY SOON, otherwise we will not be able to help you with the tickets!
Back to top Go down
Jorma-setä
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 38
Country and city : Helsinki, Finlandia

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

Shite, I have to be present at the derby, can't help it, too important. So if any of my friends arriving to rome would like to share a room (for example at Hotel sallustio fixing an extra bed shouldn't be a problem) please let me know, I can see there's lotsa mates present this time. Help me out, it's stupid to pay shitbuckets for a single room. I'm good company: I snore, fart, drink too much and tell politically incorrect stories. Thanks in advance. If someone can help me, let me know how long you're staying and i'll fix me expensive high season last minute flights asap.

-Cheers, Ville
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 am

FOR LAST MINUTE FRIENDS LOOKING FOR DOUBLE BED ROOMS:

HOTEL MIAMI .
Hotel Miami, Via Nazionale 230 -00184 Roma Italia
Tel.+39 064817180 r.a. Fax +39 06484562
mail: info@hotelmiami.com

Please refer to Mr Mario.

ONLY LAZIOFEVER MEMBERS : double room 125 euro ( instead of 170)

pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 am

Quote :
La perogola is located in Via Corvisieri LaPERGOLA ABOUT 1,5 MILE from Porta Pia with Bus n 90, 60, 36, 84 from Via Nomentana. Then u must walk for 500 mt.
is it far away from metrostation Bologna ?
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

pazke wrote:
Quote :
is it far away from metrostation Bologna ?
MAP

Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Sile wrote:
Count Ivan and me for the dinner!!

And about football, well my crew is all in, we could have a game Croatia vs The World bounce

There's five of us, count us in Capitano!!

So far there are five of you, Pieter, Joschi, one of his friends and me. If the other two friends of me are in then we are enough, ten would be okay as well, twelve even better. We shouldn't play to early (not before 15 o'clock), game time will be one hour. I will book on Friday unless I hear otherwise from some of you. Might be that it's closed on Easter Sunday, I have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 pm

There's a little problem about footie, we arrive on Friday around 3, then have to get tickets and find our way to the hostel, get settled and so on so unfortunately I can't see a way of us getting to the match Crying or Very sad

Sorry for the inconvenience Capitano, beer is on me Embarassed

Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I'm leaving on Sunday morning, so no footie No
all the rest ... no problemo jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:42 am

GUYS.

3 DAYS TO GO AND WE ARE READY.

THE TIKETS AND MATCH: 68 DERBY MEETING RECORD IN DISTINTI OVEST.
PLEASE TAKE CARE TO PICK UP YOUR TIKETS IN LAZIOSTYLE VIAL CALDERINI WITH ID CARD AND CASH MONEY 20 euro AS SOON AS YOU LAND IN ROME.
FRIDAY :MEETING AT PORTA PIA :19.30 AND BEER IN BANDANA AT 20.30

THE MATCH: TIME 15.00PM . WE RECCOMEND YOU TO REACH THE STADIUM AT 1.00 PM . REMIND THE RULES! NO BOTTLES, NO ALCHOOL(BEFORE THE MATCH) NO FIREWORKS!
IF YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE STADIUM WITH OTHERS MEMBERS MEET UP AT PORTA PIA AT 12.00.

AFTER MATCH: MEETING POINT PORTA PIA AT 7.30 AND THEN GO TO DINNER AT : LA PERGOLA VIA CORVISIERI

SUNDAY...DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!

DURING THIS DAYS MR COON AND MR BELGIO WILL HELP YOU OUT .

As you know i will not attend the match with you but count on my "WELCOME TO THE OLIMPICO!

HAVE FUN A SAFE TRIP....AND BE LAZIALI!

lazioireland
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Ireland, Dublin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi

We were promised 8 tickets for the Distinti Nord section of the stadium by a ticket company who appear to have a strong reputation in dealing with Lazio and Roma tickets. Anyway apparently they don't have the tickets they said they would have (at their inflated prices, naturally) and want us to pay an extra €85 per ticket to go into another section of the stadium.

Anyway I was wondering is there any possibility of getting tickets when we arrive in Rome tomorrow or is everything completely sold out?

We bought these tickets last September and were only told last night that they are unavailable. It seems the company waits for the public sale to buy the tickets but didn't manage to get any for the Distinti Nord.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as there are 8 of us traveling over from Dublin tomorrow.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 pm

lazioireland wrote:
Hi

We were promised 8 tickets for the Distinti Nord section of the stadium by a ticket company who appear to have a strong reputation in dealing with Lazio and Roma tickets. Anyway apparently they don't have the tickets they said they would have (at their inflated prices, naturally) and want us to pay an extra €85 per ticket to go into another section of the stadium.

Anyway I was wondering is there any possibility of getting tickets when we arrive in Rome tomorrow or is everything completely sold out?

We bought these tickets last September and were only told last night that they are unavailable. It seems the company waits for the public sale to buy the tickets but didn't manage to get any for the Distinti Nord.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as there are 8 of us traveling over from Dublin tomorrow.

Many thanks
First of all welcome.
Do you already purchased the tikets or you have just a reservation?
They, the company request you 85 euro extra? for what section?

My suggestion is to go in Via Calderini tomorrow and buy Tevere Top ( 70 euro each) then you will move to Tevere Laterale , if available near distinti Nord)
Monte Mario Nord still available but price raise to 90 euro

Good luck.

lazioireland
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 7
Country and city : Ireland, Dublin
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Ermetico wrote:
lazioireland wrote:
Hi

Many thanks
First of all welcome.
Do you already purchased the tikets or you have just a reservation?
They, the company request you 85 euro extra? for what section?

My suggestion is to go in Via Calderini tomorrow and buy Tevere Top ( 70 euro each) then you will move to Tevere Laterale , if available near distinti Nord)
Monte Mario Nord still available but price raise to 90 euro

Good luck.

Hey, thanks.

Yes we paid for the tickets last September. Last night I got an email saying they don't have any. Disaster. They said they will refund us but that is not much good because they were for the Distinti Nord which is where we wanted to be.

Do you think the Tevere tickets will still be available tomorrow? That would be fine with us. I'm just worried that there will be no tickets at all. Can you tell me where Via Calderini is or where it is near.

Thanks very much, appreciate the response.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:37 pm

get to the Via Calderini Lazio Style LAZIO STYLE MAP)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO   Today at 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

THE DERBY MEETING FINAL INFO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1