AuthorMessage
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Don`t get me wrong but i preffer Genoa in CL insted of fiorentina or roma ... but that means they should beat us Very Happy Very Happy and of course i don`t want that but.. we might help Roma in the end if we get a good result there (considering that all that`s left for us is coppa). But Lazio is Lazio
Back to top Go down
deZio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 181
Country and city : Serbia, Indjija
Laziale since : 2002.

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm

We must always play to win. Hope this morale boost will help us!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Uragano wrote:
True, Genoa is in great form

So lets hope we stop it!
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm

If I were Delio I would rest some players cause thig game is not as important as the juve game on the 22nd. We must keep our minds on that game also!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Don`t get me wrong but i preffer Genoa in CL insted of fiorentina or roma ... but that means they should beat us Very Happy Very Happy and of course i don`t want that but.. we might help Roma in the end if we get a good result there (considering that all that`s left for us is coppa). But Lazio is Lazio
no way we throw a game away. we already helped genoa as much as we could by taking 3 points away from roma and 3 points away from fiorentina(1st half season) the rest is up to them.

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 pm

oh no ! foggia is injury :'(

Quote :
Francesco Matuzalem and Cristian Brocchi are both suspended, while Italian international Pasquale Foggia is out with injury.
full articles from goal.com http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/04/17/1214717/lazio-boss-delio-rossi-genoa-play-the-best-football-in-italy
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:39 am

Don't worry about Rioma, there doing a fine job of Fu*king it up for themselves. Hopfully, they will loose every game between now and the end of the season. As for us, 2morrow, I hope we storm Genoa and take three points. Someone has to burst their bubble, why not us? We have to keep the momentum going for wednesday night v Juve. Maybe, just maybe, we can take sixth place and the coppa Italia therefore giving us European status and blowing Roma into oblivion. Sure sound good to me. Forza Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Genoa will deliver the goods today. Not saying they'll win but I don't expect them to falter. I would guess they will channel all their nervous energy into positivity. However, the key for us is that we turn their nervousness into negativity. We need to grab a goal early on to settle us and rumble them. If we can do this, I think victory is secure.

A win is difficult and unlikely but they have severe injury troubles and without Milito, where will the goals come from?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Caxi wrote:
Genoa will deliver the goods today. Not saying they'll win but I don't expect them to falter. I would guess they will channel all their nervous energy into positivity. However, the key for us is that we turn their nervousness into negativity. We need to grab a goal early on to settle us and rumble them. If we can do this, I think victory is secure.

A win is difficult and unlikely but they have severe injury troubles and without Milito, where will the goals come from?

Where have they been coming from, Milito hasn't played for weeks. Motta is the dangerman!

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm

We need a big FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Very interesting first half.. very enterteining. We are actualy play quite well..the defense as well. To be honest i didnt expect this.
Poor Goran :(
Muslera ROCKS !!!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 pm

We actually can win this thing , if we continue in this manner and score something...Forza
Back to top Go down
Max_Cady
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Egitto
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 pm

genoa players = divers
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Zárate cheers
Back to top Go down
putraaa21
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 2
Country and city : Indonesian, Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 pm

GOAL FOR LAZIO !!!!!!!!!!!

Zarate is the scorer !!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHH GO LAZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm

What a sweet game. Very nice passing today , very good control of the ball , very nice understanding between the guys , this should be our style.
Thank you for the fight guys , unbelievable pass from Kolarov and class finish by Zarate , sweet.
Muslera is great!
Back to top Go down
tjamenovic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 230
Country and city : Bandung
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Great win!

Thanks to Mauri for wasting so many chances...
Thanks to Zarate for wasting many counter attacks with nasty dribbles and stops...

Thanks to Genoa for playing sooo bad, so we can have a nice win.. if it wasnt it, surely a defeat...

Anyway FORZA LAZIO!!

Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Great game! Id love it so much!

We played intersting, atacking. Have to score second in the last 10 minutes.
The best players tonight were Nando, Maurito and Lollo. They are our present, our potential, and a hope our future. We have to hold them.

Thanx for happiness, that u bring for us the second weekend in a row.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Took us a little while to get going, but a good performance nonetheless. A lot of fight in the team, and a great performance from Muslera. A few incredible stops. I'm a little worried about Pandev, but it didn't look serious, looks like he's just been overworked lately and needs to sit. I hope he's good to go next week against Juve.

While it didnt' seem as direct, I did like the four man midfield. Gave us more possession and what felt like more options. I didn't feel like the ball was being thrown forward carelessly. Ledesma looked good on the ball, solid defensively to break up play and did well going forward, especially his run on the left that set up Pandev before half.

Still, the backline does not look organized. I do like to see Diakite back there, not just for youth sake, but I like his energy as opposed to Siviglia. Yes, he did make mistakes, but he needs to see some time on the pitch to get comfortable. Another good showing from Kolarov, committed some fouls, but overall covered well and as usual was good going forward. Some with Silvestre. That guy played his ass off tonight, great at the back, lots of energy and quality up front, exactly what you want to see. Bravo, Lorenzo!

Zarate is hanging on to the ball a little long for my liking, but it's hard to complain when he scores and we come out with three points. As the second half grew on, so did Rocchi, getting forward and chasing balls, that guys legs never get tired. Mixed things up well.

Good performance, good to against Juve with two wins in a row under our belts.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 pm

We really pwned Genoa in the final minutes and should have scored at least two more. If our team was more consistent...
But a nice victory nevertheless, the defence was very stable compared to previous games, Kolarov is growing into quite a player and Lichtsteiner in midfield worked like a charm. Zarate was back to extremely selfish mode but scored the winning goal. I would love to see similar free flowing passing game agaisnt rube too, if possible without the wastefulness close to goal.
Dabo, Pandev and Diakite got injured though which is a terrible price to pay for three points, especially considering we have more of a chance for UEFA spot via the Coppa. But I don't really care about UEFA, so I am enjoying the win.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Very very nice win !! Did somebody remember since when we have a clean sheat ? cheers

Anyway..we should have won with 3 4 goals. We must ask roma or Genoa to give us their place in Europe.
Well done boys !!

Next Atalant..did anyone expect us to win ? I`ve seen this movie before .. beat the best teams and lose home with aliens. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Great wins for Lazio, we played really well, we controlled the game the way we wanted to, nice work in the team, Muslera was again good between post, he made some of remarkable saves, LDL kept running and running (he looks like having an asthma at some point), great goal by Zarate, he should have got another one, but I am very happy with the result.

We are in 7th position right now, I would be good if we could knock roma out of 6th position cheers

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 pm

standings in moment

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Genoa 0 - 1 Lazio
Zarate 65 (L)
Stadio Ferraris

Lazio's Mauro Zarate doomed Genoa to a shock home defeat in this entertaining encounter, opening up the race for fourth.

Gian Piero Gasperini's men were on Cloud Nine after a 3-2 victory over Juventus consolidated fourth place, but Lazio also had a morale-boost by winning the Rome derby. Despite Diego Milito, Matteo Paro and Omar Milanetto injuries, Genoa were flying high. The visitors had Francelino Matuzalem and Cristian Brocchi banned, while Pasquale Foggia, Simone Inzaghi and Christian Manfredini were sidelined.

Lazio had won three of their last four trips here, undefeated in Serie A at Marassi since March 8 1992.

Within 120 seconds Nando Muslera needed a stunning one-handed save to deny Giuseppe Biava's towering header from point-blank range! It was a blistering start for Genoa, who also drilled wide with Thiago Motta and saw Raffaele Palladino's strike charged down.

Lazio slowly got themselves back into the game and Cristian Ledesma got down the byline to cut back for Goran Pandev, but Rubinho beat away the shot from seven yards and Mauro Zarate fired the follow-up wide.

Aleksandr Kolarov drilled across the face of goal as Lazio took control, but Domenico Criscito's half-volley stung Muslera's palms at the near post.

On 37 minutes Rubinho came tearing out to flap the ball off Pandev's foot in a one-on-one as the Macedonian had sprung the offside trap on a pass over the top and the chip was already in full flight.

There was bad news for the Biancocelesti moments later, as Pandev pulled up all by himself and clutched the back of his right thigh, suggesting a muscular strain that could keep him out for several weeks. He was carried off the field and replaced by Tommaso Rocchi.

Genoa had a fantastic chance on 42 minutes when Giuseppe Sculli was sent through by a long ball and was trying to waltz it round Muslera, but the goalkeeper timed it perfectly to pickpocket the striker with one hand.

A corner took a few ricochets before Biava tested Muslera, while Lazio suffered another injury to Mobido Diakhite'.

Sculli should've given Genoa the lead on 57 minutes when a cross was whipped in to the back post, but Kolarov did brilliantly to get in front of his man and nod out for a corner.

Lazio took the lead thanks to a classic counter-attack. A foolish wasted pass at the other end allowed the Biancocelesti to immediately spark the counter, as Zarate shrugged off Salvatore Bocchetti to place a snooker shot into the far bottom corner.

Rubinho got just enough on De Silvestri's cross to take it away from the unmarked Zarate.

Zarate would've had a second when he was sent totally clear on goal by a woeful Criscito backpass, but he tried to dribble around Rubinho and the Brazilian took his time to prod the ball off his foot cleanly.

Kolarov had to rescue Muslera following an error that had let Ruben Olivera through. With five minutes to go, Kolarov was booked for fouling Biava just outside the D, but Bosko Jankovic's free kick was charged down.

Stoppages saw Genoa pouring forward, leaving massive gaps at the back that Zarate, Rocchi and Stefano Mauri failed to make the most of. Their best chance was almost an own goal! On 92 minutes Rocchi's pass ricocheted off Ferrari's toe and on to the upright with Rubinho well beaten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genoa: Rubinho; Biava, Ferrari, Bocchetti; Mesto (Rossi 66), Thiago Motta, Juric, Criscito (Vanden Borre 74); Sculli (Olivera 62), Jankovic, Palladino

Lazio: Muslera; De Silvestri, Diakhite' (Siviglia 55), Rozehnal, Kolarov; Lichtsteiner, Dabo (Meghni 74), Ledesma, Mauri; Pandev (Rocchi 40), Zarate

Ref: Saccani

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0809/gen-laz.html

Whoop whoop! Great game, Rossi got the game plan spot on, made Genoa look ordinary in their own backyard!

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
Very very nice win !! Did somebody remember since when we have a clean sheat ? cheers

Anyway..we should have won with 3 4 goals. We must ask roma or Genoa to give us their place in Europe.
Well done boys !!

Next Atalant..did anyone expect us to win ? I`ve seen this movie before .. beat the best teams and lose home with aliens. Very Happy lol

Not since Napoli 0-2 Lazio I believe!

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: GENOA-LAZIO, Saturday 18-04-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next