AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Amazing! In the final!

Great first half, Juve didn't cause us any problems and Zarate's goal....MAMMA MIA! Delio Rossi got the tactics spot on until he put De Silvestri on and moved Lichtsteiner into midfield. I wouldn't have changed the defence, it was working great, I would have put LDS in midfield but everything else from Rossi was great.

Kolarov...what can I say, what a gem of a player he is now. Decisive goals, great strenght in defense great assists, what more can we ask. Foggia as always was a battler, chased every ball, made some great tackles. Ledesma had a great game too.

Muslera's 2 saves! Brilliant! He is a star of the future, can see why he was dubbed the next Buffon.

We still have a 100% record in the tournament too!

Last edited by Giolazio on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

I didn't think it could get much better after the derby, oh how the boys have turned things around and made us proud again - GRAZIE!!
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Forza Lazio!!!!
Kolarovs goal was lucky but thousands of goals are lucky :)
Best players were defenetly Zarate/Kolarov/Muslera
Rossi was a idiot as always....stupid subs and the win has nothing to do with him....Zarate made it again....

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!Lets win that trophy!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gaba
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 15
Country and city : Hungary-Tura
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 am

Mamma Mia It was a great and wonderful night!
I'd had to work overtime, but i told my boss, there will be the coppa italia semi-final Juve-LAZIO tonight, so he understood it. Very Happy
Great applause to the Squadra and Delio and Laziali, who were amazing in Torino!
The best players: Zaraté, Muslera, Matuzalem (and of course the others Very Happy )

I think we will win the coppa after 2004 (great memories...Fiore, Corradi, Milan-Juve knocked out!)

MILLE GRAZIE!

FORZA GRANDE LAZIO!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

All i can say after this 3 matches: GRAZIE LAZIO !! What a great performance...humiliate roma..beat nr 4 at their stadium..beat Juve away ..final in coppa... OH MAN !!!
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

Yessss!!!

I'm extatic! What a goal by Maurito, though we could have had more had he played Rocchi through on the odd occasion, but oh well, can't be complaining! I liked our game, thought we played really smart (though I agree about De Silvestri, for a man of his size should be doing better), but frick, I'm just so happy!!

Above all for Delio, man has taken some smelling as this yr, and a lot of it has been unjustified.

I had an exam on the 13th, but it got moved to the 8th yesterday! I'm taking that as an omen Very Happy

Rome, here I come!

FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:17 am

LazioS70 wrote:
Forza Lazio!!!!
Kolarovs goal was lucky but thousands of goals are lucky :)
Best players were defenetly Zarate/Kolarov/Muslera
Rossi was a idiot as always....stupid subs and the win has nothing to do with him....Zarate made it again....

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!Lets win that trophy!!!!!!!!!!

Well you amaze me how you never fail to critisize Rossi. A match is more than just fielding 11 players on the ground. There is alot of preperation to be done, mentally and physically. Starting from the training and motivation, studying the openents to find their week points and where they are likely to attack. We executed the match perfectly, we held juve and striked them down by two brilliant goals.

Rossi deserves praise, for giving a chance to alot of players like Muslera, Kolarov.. they where huge questionmarks a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 am

FINALE!!!! cheers

GRAZIE LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:22 am

MAMMA MIA LA LAZIO

Last edited by Ermetico on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am

I am one of the biggest "enemies" of Rossi.. and folks around here knows how much i scream about his leaving. I`m still thinking that with him we can`t get CL in the future (next season) but..when he does something, he does and we must recognize: he made a great Lazio in this last 3 games. And Roma, Genoa, Juve are big teams. Very big.
Of course that he`s very lucky having players like Zarate in the squad who can won a match by themselves but.. i really liked how midfield has been lately. Defence is starting to improve as well. The team doesent look that broken in 2 like it was since Lecce game. I really didnt expect this and i admit that Rossi did a good job in this last weeks..although i hate him.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:33 am

THIS IS LAZIO! FORZA LAZIOOOOO ALE ALEEEEEEEEE ALE ALEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 am

YES, WE CAN !

at the dinner didn't care to watch the start of the game, but around 21:20 got the itch to look for the remote controle and ask if they had RAI, the girlfriend confirmed but didn't had a clue where on the satellite it was ... it was channel 99 ... and I started at 1

... luckily just in time, because 2 minutes later Zarate curves the 0-1 in the goal, all men watchin' said 'world class goal' cheers ... and I kept on watching till HT

... after the break sipping on some coffee, we decided to zap back again on the game (because we were also watchin' the Belgian semi-final Lierse v Genk, FT 1-4) ... and I just missed the goal by a second, because I saw the 4.000 Laziali going mental jocolor

... enuff Lazio ... 0-2 should be enough to get the final ... and on my last zapping, just saw DP notch the 1-2 ... but I had faith in this team tonight, and decided not to watch anymore

... after the dinner drove back home after dropping some friends at their house ... teletext ... FT 1-2 ... Lazio in the final !
Oh, yes we can !
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 am

Another very complete performance, even the defence looked good. Kolarov was outstanding, great assist for Zarategol. Credit to Rossi for once, he set out the team to attack Juventus instead of just sitting back and trying to absorb pressure. What a game, what a night. Forza Lazio
Back to top Go down
pazzolaziale93
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 25
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:03 am

GRAZIE LAZIO MIA GRANDE LAZIO
RIOME MERDA DA CAVALLO GRANDE LAZIO
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 am

im not siviglia´s biggest fan, but what a rock today in defense. I think him and muslera were the key why juve only netted one goal.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 am

what a bunch

!!! grinta !!!

we missed THAT some weeks ago

Last edited by pazke on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 am

Fantastic Lazio !!

I believe it was not just a great result, but also a brilliant performance. Rarely have I seen us play so well and organized away to one of the big three and obviously the win was well deserved.

We can always play a derby on pure adrenaline, but going to Torino and defend a narrow lead, by actually controlling the game in the first half and defend almost perfectly in the second takes something different. Eventhough I repeat this Juventus side is a shadow of themselves, they are still Juventus and the mentality of that club alone always makes them a tough opponent.

As I said, I think we were the better team. We managed to keep hold of the ball for big parts of the game, which is necessary because Juventus are better than us physically whereas we are a more skillful side. That way the game was played on our strengths, at least most of the time.

Really a great team performance, but I must point of Kolarov who is slowly turning into a player of real quality. Attentive in defence and fantastic when moving forward. He has matured a lot during the last six months. I always knew he had the talent, but too often he chose the wrong decisions. Shooting too often, going forward on the wrong occasions and generally his defending left much to be desired. He really improved lately, doing most things right and if he can find even more continuity he is a force to be counted on. I hope De Silvestri, who looks very similar to what Kolarov did six months ago, can go through the same kind of development.

Last but not least, I must repeat what I also said after the Derby. I am happy for Delio Rossi, and all those people who spend most of this year being on his back in a ridicolous way should look themselves in the mirror. Grande Delio, against all odds.

Impressive...

Grande Grande Lazio !!

Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 am

I truly love De Silvestri. Maybe he isnt the best of players, but he has so much heart for this club. Only look at the pic pazke provided...he is jumping like craaazy!

I cant sleep. Am trying to plam amd sort everything out for the Coppa finale. I really hope I can make it...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:21 am

Anyone see what Matuzalem's vest said?

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 236
Country and city : USA
Laziale since : 2000

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 am

Pazke! I love the first picture!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 am

this calls for a celebration. nice couple of days off camping at a beach for me!

This performance was amazing, a huge power cut got me off the first 18 mins, but then bang everything was fine again!

hats off again to muslera, that save on trezeguets header was pure class, he really put a a show in my mouth.

One of my personal favs tonight was siviglia, i think he deserves some credit.
Kolarov turning out to be quite a jewel. We always said it, as soon as he improves his d he would turn into a classy player.

Zarate, his usual amazing but that goal was outstanding.

they all deserve credit today
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 am

Luckily my class got canceled and I got to see up to our second goal. Very impressive side today, played with a lot of heart, skill and urgency. I knew our squad was capable of this, they just needed to show it at the right time. Also very impressed with Kolarov, not just his shot, but he plays all up-and-down his side of the pitch. Controlled play well, especially the midfield. Definitely one of our best moments this year, can't wait for the final. We've gotta keep up this kind of play until the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:46 am

good performance by lazio cheers !! grazie lazio , grazie rossi !
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 am

anyone know what did they say ?
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:03 am

Giolazio wrote:
Anyone see what Matuzalem's vest said?

A dedication to Jesus or something like that. Anyway..something religious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   

Back to top Go down

SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next