AuthorMessage
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:39 pm

pazke wrote:
danielganx wrote:
i hope foggia will play tomorrow !
hmm , juventus vs genoa = genoa won , lazio vs genoa = lazio won , in conclusion , lazio vs juve = lazio !! cheers
hopefuly we can past juventus tomorow !!!
FORZA LAZIO !!

is it already Tuesday there ?
because they will play on Wednesday, if you didn't knew

haha , i know i know Wink ofcourse i mean wednesday :) thx brother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Why do some people give disinformation? Foggia is fine and will be playing on Wednesday, whereas Pandev's and Diakite's probability's 50/50, but Dabo should be ready by Wednesday. Inzaghi is 100% out (if there is still anyone who cares about it)

The match will be a big pain in the arse, but LAZIO HAS SOME THEORETICAL ADVANTAGE, and that is:

1. We're the only team which has won ALL its matches in Coppa Italia this season.
2. Pandev is the best striker in this year's Coppa Italia with 6 goals
3. We have won the first match and even a defeat 3-2 in the second leg is enough for us to go through
4. Juventus has not been winning in last 3 serie A matches
5. We have not lost to Juve this season so far.

Does this all matter? No, as I still feel fucking scared. Juve is hungry, whereas Lazio's defence is sh.it!

Anyways, FORZA LAZIO! And if there is God, let us win the fucking Coppa!!!

Well, what do you mean with disinformation? Jofo provided a link and comment what the source was saying...

Happy that Foggia seems to be ready. Strange that he couldnt play in Genoa and is fine three days later though.
Wishing and hoping for the nest when it comes to Pandev. We cant afford losing him at this moment of the season...
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 pm

lets hope that foggia will be ready for the second half,lets hope that ledesma-brochi-mauri will stoped the tempo of the game,maybe some shot or cross of kolarov will end the game,mauro-this is you re game
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

It looks like Pandev will not play, but the injury he suffered (medical check today) is not as bad as feared: he could be back on sunday against Atalanta.

Foggia instead got the green light: tomorrow morning he will do a little physical test but there should be no problems.

Diakitè still in doubt (ankle problem)... at the moment it's more "no" than "yes".

Dabo OK.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Thx Conn for first hand info. It's good news that Foggia is fit and Pandev injury is not that serious.

Cash thx for defending me mate cheers . I owe you a beer for this.
Forzalazio i just translate text form Piazzadellaliberta, I'm not a Lazio physiotherapist to know if Pandev and Foggia are ready and fit.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Anyone knows who are not availble in their camp ?
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:21 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

They should have a full squad available. But surely their match against Inter has them more tired than ours against Genoa, especially Nedved and Del Piero. They have young guns but so do we, it's just a shame Diakite is injured (or is he) because we need some physical presence on the pitch, this works against Iaquinta and Trezeguet.

Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:34 am

Instead we will play with grandpa Siviglia. I'm wondering when everybody will see he's just not fast and physical enough.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 am

Sile wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

They should have a full squad available. But surely their match against Inter has them more tired than ours against Genoa, especially Nedved and Del Piero. They have young guns but so do we, it's just a shame Diakite is injured (or is he) because we need some physical presence on the pitch, this works against Iaquinta and Trezeguet.

Uh i see. I`m happy though .. i don`t want to beat a broken Juventus. I want to beat the best of them Very Happy (not how we beat Milan in coppa).
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:11 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Instead we will play with grandpa Siviglia. I'm wondering when everybody will see he's just not fast and physical enough.

And who do you expect ? Cribari ? C`mon ..
We don`t have another..
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 am

we cant freaking loose, we wont loose.

Rocchi, its ur chance to finish engraving urself into the heart of every laziali in the world. Capitano, u should lead us to victory on wednseday, if lead by rocchi nothing is out not reach, he has the heart we need for this match. My faith lays on rocchi to lead this team by example to the final!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:24 am

DAAAAJE LAZIO!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:36 am

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:

Mohamed Sissoko. But it won't change a bit. It will be hard game, too hard.
Back to top Go down
pazzolaziale93
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 25
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 pm

good news foggia is training with the squad and these are the players in the training now at formello Carrizo, Muslera, Rozehnal, Cribari, Radu, De Silvestri, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Siviglia, Foggia, Brocchi, Dabo, Meghni, Del Nero, Ledesma, Mauri, Matuzalem, Rocchi e Zarate. players our Diakhite , Pandev , Manfredini
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Dabo is available ? He did well vs Genoa , we need him a lot
Back to top Go down
pazzolaziale93
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm

yes he is
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:01 pm

usampa wrote:
Dabo is available ? He did well vs Genoa , we need him a lot

I fear that he may become a liability if he's not 100% fit. This will be a very tough game and the subs must be used wisely, I hope Matuzalem can take his place, even Meghni if necessary.

Back to top Go down
pazzolaziale93
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:08 pm

if he doesnt play foggia i prefer to play meghni not mauri
Back to top Go down
Alvares
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : Russia Siberia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Defence defence defence!!! It'll be very hard, but we have to! We cant loose the goal first, or our playin can be broken. Wanna win this game so so so much!
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

It was hard against Genoa but the defence and mainly Muslera did well so I hope we do the same against Juventus.

FORZA LAZIO !!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Jofo wrote:
Thx Conn for first hand info. It's good news that Foggia is fit and Pandev injury is not that serious.

Cash thx for defending me mate cheers . I owe you a beer for this.
Forzalazio i just translate text form Piazzadellaliberta, I'm not a Lazio physiotherapist to know if Pandev and Foggia are ready and fit.

Would love an ice cold Skopsko cheers (Do I remember it correctly, that being a Macedonian lager? Tried it twice here in Sweden and I must say ita a good one...)

To the game:
I think we need to be as physical as we could out there tomorrow, and try to close juve down. I am not looking for a game where we only defend ourselves (we are far away from good enough defensively to go there and only play for not conceading...) However, in the back line we also need some speed. I would play a very tight midfield to start off with, and a very centralized one (maybe using Dabo, Brocchi, Matu and Ledesma, with Matu being the most offensive one, if Foggia is not ready for 90 minutes). As central defenders I would choose Roz and Cribari, rather than playing Siviglia. I am still very interested in knowing what Radu could do as a central defender, but I guess the juve game is not the right time to test that.

I am pretty nervous about this game, as I would love to see the team play a final and hopefully ligt a trophy again. Also, it is our best chance to get out in Europe. But to achieve this I think we really need to score at least one goal, and I really hopa Rocchi takes the chance to proove that he should be a regular...
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

We're going there with just the 2 forwards?! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Forza_Lazio4eva wrote:

it's enough :)
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Forza_Lazio4eva wrote:

Why? What makes you think so? I am more than sure that we will bring at least one more attacker, bringing only Zarate and Rocchi doesnt sound very smart. Even if Foggia is considered as an attacker, and not a midfielder, we should bring Ettore and/or Kozak to the game as well...
Back to top Go down
Forza_Lazio4eva
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 213
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

The squad has been picked, see the previous page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09   

Back to top Go down

SEMIFINAL Coppa, JUVENTUS-LAZIO, Wed, 22-04-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next