HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gęst

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am

Onlt 3 point aważ from Merda as number 6..

We take that position, this is our aime!

Forza Lazio!

And look forward to play at home again!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 am

who is unavailable ??
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 am

Laziali wrote:
Onlt 3 point aważ from Merda as number 6..

that's palermo not us pirat

we are 5 points far...
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 am

Zarate, kolarov, and Muslera have been on fire since the derby !!! hope they continue to impress!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 am

Another must win game. The team should be all fired up and motivated for this encounter following 3 great results in recent weeks. The morale and team spirit is there. It will be tough as Atalanta have not had the best results recently meaning they are more hungry and they should not be taken for granted. They have a very good squad with players like Floccari and Doni and a good coach too. Home advantage and support favours Lazio obviously and should hopefully get the boys through this one. Looking forward to it!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Lazio Fans Belgio will be there once again!
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Belgio wrote:
Lazio Fans Belgio will be there once again!
cheers do the banner some proud
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 pm

hope we get to reality quick cause atalanta is a hard team to beat ! we have 6 games left ( 7 counting the finale ) Let's play them the way we are playing now and then there will be time for a rest ! FORZA LAZIO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:17 am

so we meet again JPC in goal, i hope he will shown himself again & continue his race with muslera, i really dont want too miss him No No
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
so we meet again JPC in goal, i hope he will shown himself again & continue his race with muslera, i really dont want too miss him No No

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
hope we get to reality quick cause atalanta is a hard team to beat ! we have 6 games left ( 7 counting the finale ) Let's play them the way we are playing now and then there will be time for a rest ! FORZA LAZIO!

They are not a hard team to beat when they are the away team. This should be three points.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebęk
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Taib wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

They are not a hard team to beat when they are the away team. This should be three points.

EXACTLY this attitude has led to we have lost 1-4 to cagliari and 0-3 to chievo. I surely dont hope the team feels the same... (no personal attack btw cheers )
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Yeah i hate these games when all seems to go our way, the winning streak, the unity in the dressing room, the fans, when the opposition has problems with injuries or their coach's chair is rocking, that's when we approach a game with too much confidence and get shot down to earth so bad it hurts for weeks.

Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Taib wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

EXACTLY this attitude has led to we have lost 1-4 to cagliari and 0-3 to chievo. I surely dont hope the team feels the same... (no personal attack btw cheers )

If not three points then I will be seriously pissed off. Extremely pissed off. It really hurts a lot. We can not allow ourselves to be a ambulance for teams that struggle. They have not won in four matches and I expect three points especially since Palermo are playing Milan away and Cagliari has Sampdoria away.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Torsty wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:

Huh?

Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebęk
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Taib wrote:
Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Taib wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

If not three points then I will be seriously pissed off. Extremely pissed off. It really hurts a lot. We can not allow ourselves to be a ambulance for teams that struggle. They have not won in four matches and I expect three points especially since Palermo are playing Milan away and Cagliari has Sampdoria away.

I agree 100%,but it seems that the players look to easy on these matches,therefore there has to be a more professional view on how to approach these teams. The thing is - I dont think this team has learned it! We saw it against Lecce and Bologna,and STILL we lost to cagliari,chievo,siena etc...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am

After all the great performances from Rossi this will be key as to whether he can carry on with this club. He needs to get the players to focus on these 'easy' games and play with the same grinta we did against Roma, Genoa and Juve. it is imperitive we keep our run going for the Coppa Italia final. I'm confident we can get the 3 points.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 am

Giolazio wrote:
After all the great performances from Rossi this will be key as to whether he can carry on with this club. He needs to get the players to focus on these 'easy' games and play with the same grinta we did against Roma, Genoa and Juve. it is imperitive we keep our run going for the Coppa Italia final. I'm confident we can get the 3 points.

That's the issue here, we have to somehow keep the legs fresh and keep momentum. It's all about balance now for Lazio.

This is also a great opportunity at the right time to give the likes of Kozak and Mendicino their chance. I know some have been calling for it earlier but as you can see, an opening has come about with the win over Juventus. In the last month, I think Rossi has judged everything to perfection. My faith in the guy has been restored.

Let's hope he can engineer a win over an Atalanta side who will be gunning for us and fancy their chances.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 am

I scream Tuias name. I want too see him on the field fighting for the jersey. I have seen Medicino man but I don't know nothing about Kozak, like Tuia.

DAAJE LAZIO! LET'S GEET 3 POINTS!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:10 am

This week some important games.

Milan - Palermo
Sampdoria - Cagliari
Fiorentina - Rioma

Lazio need to get the win against Atalanta. It is imperative. If results go our way then we could be sitting nice at 7th.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:22 am

Bought my curva tix!!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Belgio wrote:
Bought my curva tix!!

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Cheers, Belgio! Make us proud.

Like many of you have already said, in other words, this is the typical type of game that Lazio normally sleeps on. A weaker team in the table, that we should beat, who we're playing at home. This has burned us in the past and I hope we take this game as seriously as we took the derby and juventus. We have lots to gain from winning the 3. Rioma plays @ the Viola, so this is another great opportunity to close in on them. Palermo also play Milan, so whether it's a draw or a win for Milan, we stand to gain some points on those bastards as well and the same goes for Cagilari against Samp. Yes, I'm aware, you're aware of the scenarios. I just hope Rossi and our ragazzi sieze this opportunity like we did in Torino AND in the Derby!

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Reminds me of the Chievo game, we went in on great form and everyone predicted a straight-forward win, but gonna be tough, if we can handle Floccari and stop Doni's influece, then we should be able to win this one.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 pm

The players should not underestimate the difficulty of this game as they beat us 2-0 in Bergamo and they were at least one class better than us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next