AuthorMessage
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Rosssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fuckofffff rossi rossi our future....what a strong coach....whats next.....3 losse`s in a row
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, this wasn't good at all...It seems as the unlogical has become logical for this years Lazio. I do think that this defeat can be explained thanks to the resent hard games and fatigue.
Rocchi had most of our chances but for the moment he is lacking some cruisial self-confidence in front of goal.
Inter next game, lets get unlogical once again!

Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Mr.Andersson wrote:

Inter next game, lets get unlogical once again!

Probably we wont lose. Just don`t give Ledesma opps that can be some gifts in bwin or stuff..
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm

brocchi was solid ! the rest , i dont know No zarate was bloody selfish ! grrrrr scratch
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 pm

meh iam getting used to this, 3 lossess then 3 wins, then f**k rossi, then rossi is our future keep him , this is not healthy.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 pm

I don't see why you blame Rossi...I didn't watch the game but from the comments I make a conclusion we were not motivated the first half. When a player is not motivated he is not trying harder. After we went to the final except the derbies with the "big" teams and the finale nothing else can motivate Lazio. This is my oppionion
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I don't see why you blame Rossi...I didn't watch the game but from the comments I make a conclusion we were not motivated the first half. When a player is not motivated he is not trying harder. After we went to the final except the derbies with the "big" teams and the finale nothing else can motivate Lazio. This is my oppionion

Well your conclusion was basically right. The first half was disastrous, especially Meghni who re payed Rossi for fielding him by making an ass of himself with clumsy dribbling, bad passes, half ass challenges and a yellow card to his name. Then there's Ledesma for instance who couldn't keep 2 passes on the ground, insisting on lofting the ball, and being absent at their goal when he should have marked Talamonti not to score with a header (I'm not sure and can't be bothered to check but I believe Talamonti is one of the shortest Atalanta players).

The rest of the game was the same old story, they are playing with 10 men behind the ball, waiting for counters, we (especially Foggia) are insisting on solo runs and dribbling, we hit the wall, then get the ball back, and the same old story for the rest of the game.

I guess everyone sat on their ass waiting for Zarate's flas of brilliance which very nearly came with that excellent shot but it's not to be.

We were very thin on the bench, the substitutions were ok I guess, but we were clearly lacking in the build up to the goal.

Bashing Rossi with one-liners, that's very original and surprising, I really did not see that happening...

Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

For me it is surprise why we don't use Kozak in such games. It is clearly that against wall of 11 man , we need something else in attack.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Another missed chance. Palermo lost and Calgiari drew so Lazio could have really benefited from getting some points today but again, it was not meant to be. Its very frustrating. I don't blame Rossi either.

The first half was pretty disastrous as Sile put it. No good chances, gave the ball away, they attacked and attacked and finally got their reward. Muslera made some good saves throughout the match but Talamonti's header was difficult to stop so I can't blame him for that. The defending once again was suspicious and the goal was silly to get up. I miss Talamonti - I never wanted him to leave.... Crying or Very sad

The second was much better. Lazio created chances but unfortunately we were not able to score. Atalanta defended well with 10 players and counter attacked when they could. Rocchi had most of the chances and in previous seasons he would have put half of them away. Although Consigli did make some very good saves to deny us. Zarate had a good shot too. Brocchi was trying hard all game.

Another painful and unfortunate loss. But look forward to the next game against Inter at the Giuseppe Meazza.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 pm

very dissapointing game. We did not pass the ball well today at all, and its seemed as if the team was tired and lacking motivation. Meghni was woeful to be honest and Rossi did well to take him off at half time, but he should not have played really. Just when the team starts playing some excellent football, and I think thats no exageration, we loose it again. Inconsistency will be the word I remember this season by. We must get into the Uefa cup though through the coppa, we cant afford to stand still as a club.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 am

I was in Curva Nord and only enjoyed the atmosphere.. the game was one of the worst, probably thé worst, laziogame i've ever experienced..
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:09 am

usampa wrote:
For me it is surprise why we don't use Kozak in such games. It is clearly that against wall of 11 man , we need something else in attack.

A surprise? How many times have you seen this guy play?
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:03 am

Belgio wrote:
usampa wrote:

A surprise? How many times have you seen this guy play?

Well , I have seen some reportages with his goals and I know he is doing very well for the Pimavera.

And yes , surprise because how many times , we should play the same way vs the same sort of teams who defend all 90 minutes...
And when Kojak is the only one in our squad who is tall , good poacher, great with head and has nice placement and could fit , actually help and lend variety to our boring game , it is surprise for me why Rossi doesn't search this solution. I am confused , why Rossi doesn't want to change something , we have also Mendicino there.
Why not ? Look what Fergusson did with Macheda in Manchestar for example , how many times someone here from the forum has seen him actually playing before and in how many matches ?
I didn't expect victory today and there is no drama for me , I just wonder why after we are out from Europe battle through the championship and we know we have prospects and some lacking areas , we are playing the same boring way and not doing something to change that...The guy was there sitting on the bench !
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am

We seem to have a lack of invention against the smaller teams mainly because of the way they play rather than the way we play. They come and sit behind the ball hoping to nick a goal, and thats what happened today. If we had attacked early and forced the issue then scored ourselves Atalanta would have had to do something and that i believe would have given us more space to impose our game, just as we did against sides that actually tried to play against us like Rioma and Juventus recently. We needed to put Atalanta under more pressure but we didnt, it was all too comfortable them really.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 am

lazio365 wrote:
We seem to have a lack of invention against the smaller teams mainly because of the way they play rather than the way we play. They come and sit behind the ball hoping to nick a goal, and thats what happened today. If we had attacked early and forced the issue then scored ourselves Atalanta would have had to do something and that i believe would have given us more space to impose our game, just as we did against sides that actually tried to play against us like Rioma and Juventus recently. We needed to put Atalanta under more pressure but we didnt, it was all too comfortable them really.

They were only missing a sweeper to play real catenaccio. You could see their attitude towards this game from the very start, defending with 10 men, even floccari came to clear some balls.
It is true that we have a hard time playing against this kind of opposition, but instead of lofting the ball over the top and solo runs we should have focused more on the wings and link up play with the ball on the ground, looking for space to thread the ball through or a foul in a dangerous area.
But, I agree with most, this was no surprise.

Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 104
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:01 am

The performence was rubbish. As it was against chievo, catania and siena.
We r not reaching smaller teams.our potential against
Hope we get a new coach at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Pepper
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 386
Country and city : Denmark, Cph
Laziale since : A long time
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 am

I can´t say I was surprised really, although throughout this season, I hoped we would somehow find also some consistency...

Now I am one of the very few in this forum, who believe that the UEFA cup for Lazio is a true waste of time these years, so in that sense the result wasn´t that much of a problem. However, I do care a lot about finishing ahead of the giallozozzi and it´s hard to believe we blew so many chances to achieve that goal in a season where it really shouldn´t have been a problem considering how miserable they have been.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 am

I think our awful results are starting again!
Back to top Go down
Meyo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 82
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:26 am

It was a lousy game by Lazio....

I think it is clear now, Lazio can only play well against big teams, or in crucial games....

It is very obvious that there is a flare that seems to be missed when we play smaller teams.

This is a mental issue, and can only be handled by the coach. Rossi needs to prepare the team well, prepare their mental state so they can dominate smaller teams, not play like headless chicken with no aim.

We have wasted so many chances to be 6th.....

Everytime Palermo, Cagliari, and Roma have bad results, we end up losing....

We are missing every chance to climb up the ladder, and I need to say that we are very very lucky to stay in 9th place, because I am obsessed with the standings and fixtures, and you cannot believe how lucky we are in terms of results of other teams....

We have been given so many chances by them losing, but still we failed to capitalize.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 am

The flare Lazio have been missing this season has been missing for several seasons now in my opinion.

Even in the Mancini days it was not that great. I remember Lazio beating Inter and Juventus in Serie A, Milan in the Coppa - but losing to teams like Sparta Prague, Brescia and Reggina in the same season. No disrespect to those teams off course but they aren't exactly at the same level as the former teams are.

During Caso's and Papadopulo's reigns it was a similar story and now with Rossi over the last 2 seasons. I don't get it. Different coaches and different players, even presidents but still same disappointing results mixed together with some sensational displays and wins over Rioma, Juventus, etc. It's a really f*cked up story.

The first half against Atalanta today lacked flare in the first half definitely. The second was much better and there was flare - but the strategy was ineffective - as it has been too often this season against the 'smaller' teams. These are the types of games that worry me more than the big clashes of the derby and the games with the 'big 3' of Italy do.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 pm

maybe the WORST i've seen this season
TOTALLY NOTHING on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Every team has bad results against "minnows". You only have to look at the results yesterday, Juventus unable to beat Reggina, Inter going down to Napoli, Torino and Bologna both winning so on and so forth.

The problem with us has always been the fact we play more matches than the smaller teams and with a young, inexperienced squad at that. If it isn't Champions League, it's UEFA Cup or Coppa Italia. When you have to bust your balls to win against Rioma, Genoa and Juve, it's tough to fire yourself up for Atalanta. It just doesn't feel the same when you are lacking in mental or physical strength. However, that wasn't all yesterday; although I didn't see the game, how do you explain Meghni's performance?
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Cigarini was in offside irregular goal 100%

Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 100
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm

During my stay in Rome(Oct-Dec 08) I saw the Primavera team play and I have to say that Kozak wasn't good at all and had some serious problem with his tecnique and ball-handling and that is crusial for a targetman. I do not think that he would have changed the game at all.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Delio Rossi to remain at Lazio next season? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! I hope he wins the fuckin' Coppa and fucks off from Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-ATALANTA, Sunday, 26-04-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next