AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Lazio & Sampdoria After Unsettled Wolfsburg Defender Zaccardo - Report

Both Cristian Zaccardo and Andrea Barzagli moved from Palermo to Wolfsburg last summer, but only the latter has been able to keep his place and make an impact for the Bundesliga side who currently sit at the top of the domestic table.

Zaccardo has made just 11 appearances and does not have the confidence of coach Felix Magath. He has, on more than one occasion, voiced his desire to return to Italy.

It appears that both Lazio and Sampdoria have highlighted the defender as a possible acquisition this summer, according to ItaSportPress.

One of the main conditions of the transfer would be a guaranteed place in the starting XI as the player is keen to get his career back on track. Negotiations are expected to begin once the transfer window re-opens.

The player has also lost his place in the national team, not being called up since early 2007. Zaccardo's current contract runs until 2011.

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/04/10/1202389/lazio-sampdoria-after-unsettled-wolfsburg-defender-zaccardo-repor

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 am

This is the type of news I have been wanting to read about for months. Zaccardo is quite versatile and can play both in central defense and in the right back slot. Would be a good buy if Lotito decides to sell off one or two of our current centre backs. But Sampdoria are also after him so it won't be easy.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 am

Lazio look to Bizzarri Sunday 12 April, 2009

As Lazio’s goalkeeping woes continue, the Biancocelesti are being linked with Catania custodian Albano Bizzarri.

It has been a tough time between the posts for the Aquile as nobody has been able to succeed Angelo Peruzzi, who retired in 2007.

Argentina international Juan Pablo Carrizo (pictured) arrived with much fanfare last summer, but Coach Delio Rossi lost faith in him after several error-ridden outings.

Uruguayan youngster Fernando Muslera was handed the gloves, but he hasn’t fared much better.

With Carrizo indicating that he will leave in the summer, Lazio are likely to bring in yet another No 1.

That man could be Catania ‘keeper Albano Bizzarri, who has acquitted himself well for the Etnei since arriving in 2007.

The 31-year-old has been particularly authoritative this term and excelled against Lazio last month, saving a penalty from Goran Pandev.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr12l.html

Suspect As much as I like Bizzarri, why offload a keeper that wanted 1st team football but couldn't for another who will want 1st team football and maybe not get it?

I think next season we should be Muslera and Berni.

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 am

Personally i'd prefer Muslera, he's much younger and he improved massively, he didnt do any major mistakes and he did save our asses many times!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:37 am

i'd prefer muslera . he has a lot of confidence now . and i believe he can improve his ability in the future . and i think berni is better than bizzarri , so it;s better if we take berni back rather than spend some money to buy another goalie
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:13 am

Boksic wrote:
Personally i'd prefer Muslera, he's much younger and he improved massively, he didnt do any major mistakes and he did save our asses many times!

not saying bizarri is our solution, but r u seriously saying muslera made no major mistakes? did u not watch the game before the derby, it was so embarassing it was even funny.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:43 am

I too like Bizzarri, one of my favourite goalies, and I would welcome him greatly but realistically Lazio do not need him. Muslera is a good and promising young goalkeeper and has already showed that this season. Its unlikely Carrizzo will stay here over the summer which is a shame but I have confidence in Berni. Bring him back from his loan at Salernitana and Lazio have two good keepers for next season and years to come.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
Boksic wrote:

not saying bizarri is our solution, but r u seriously saying muslera made no major mistakes? did u not watch the game before the derby, it was so embarassing it was even funny.

No he did make some mistakes but none were major to me, the one against Siena was difficult he had to come out, if he hadnt it would have been a goal anyway, he tried what seemed to be the best solution and he missed the ball by a few centimeters, things like this happen unfortunatly.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:25 pm

The big problem we fans face is that we are looking for a replacement for one of the best goalies ever, in the world. We will have to wait ages to see a goalie on the same level as Angelo. I am not sure I will ever see it again. He was the BEST. Muslera hasnt got the potential, and Carrizo doesnt seem to have it either. Angelo was world class...
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Cash wrote:
The big problem we fans face is that we are looking for a replacement for one of the best goalies ever, in the world. We will have to wait ages to see a goalie on the same level as Angelo. I am not sure I will ever see it again. He was the BEST. Muslera hasnt got the potential, and Carrizo doesnt seem to have it either. Angelo was world class...

Muslera doesn't have potential? I've rarely seen goalkeepers performing at such a young age in one of the major clubs in Italy. I bet its not easy to be 22 with just a year experience in Serie A playing in such an important game against Roma and performing the way he did. He must have a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Boksic wrote:
Cash wrote:

Muslera doesn't have potential? I've rarely seen goalkeepers performing at such a young age in one of the major clubs in Italy. I bet its not easy to be 22 with just a year experience in Serie A playing in such an important game against Roma and performing the way he did. He must have a lot of potential.

I just dont see that in him,,,that he can become our next Angelo...he is good, I agree, but not world class...
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm

sorry boksik, i have to agree with cash here, butther hands muslera just doesn't have it in him.
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Quote :
I just dont see that in him,,,that he can become our next Angelo...he is good, I agree, but not world class..

Young keepers make mistakes and having been with us for years and barely ever played Muslera needs time and confidence and then we will be able to judge how good he will become.

Second, I cannot believe the lack of faith in Rossi here. Fine, we should be performing slightly better in the league this year but is our squad realistically that much better than Palermo or Fiorentina, teams above us this year. I dont think so, plus we do not have the finances to compete much better than we do. Rossi has had one very dissapointing season as well as one massively over-achieving season. Largely he has done well though he owes a lot of that to Lottito giving him time, which is something not all chairmen give.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Cash wrote:
Boksic wrote:
Cash wrote:

I just dont see that in him,,,that he can become our next Angelo...he is good, I agree, but not world class...

maybe he (muslera) won't be the next Angelo... no one will ever be him... but Muslera is Muslera, he is becoming better and better eventhough also makes one or two mistakes, but if we look at his age and at the pressure that we gave him and he still can achieve what he currently achieved then I really think that he has the potential to be more than just a world class someday...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:20 pm

the only reason our GKs are under performing is our defense
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
the only reason our GKs are under performing is our defense

Agree and I'll add keep the Gk we have, we'r good.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 am

Goal have provided a list of all the players in the EPL, La Liga and Serie A whose contracts finish and expire at the end of this current season.

Here is the link.... http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/4/12/1183517/out-of-contract-players-in-italy-free-to-move-this-summer

Some very interesting players will available for free in a few months time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 am

some interesting:

Italia:
Marco Di Vaio, Olivier Dacourt
Spain:
Maniche, Sylvinho, Juanito, David Garcia, Ivan de la Pena, Francisco Rufete, Julien Faubert, Fernando Morientes, England:
Amaury Bischoff, Tomas Rosicky, Andy van der Meyde, Darius Vassell, Danny Mills, Michael Owen, Sean Davis, Jermaine Pennant, Davide Di Michele, Lucas Neill

but some of them are really like dream such as rosicky,...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 pm

Considering we need a right midfielder, Faubert stands out. He has injury trouble but he is a talent and a half and we've done negotiations with West Ham before (Behrami) so he's a possibility I believe.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

I like the look of one Ivan De La Pena, he would be welcomed back with open arms! tongue

To be honest, we should be looking above the current level of these players, with the exception of Rosicky who will almost certainly stay at Arsenal and would be on far too high wages. Most are has-beens like Morientes, Owen and Maniche and/or always injured like Faubert (definitely disagree with you on him Caxi!). We've missed out on Di Vaio loads of times but he would be the only one who would have been any good in the past few years (with the benefit of hindsight of course!). I don't see much better than we've got in that lot.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm

I would only take a look on Cossu, Cannavaro? hehe, Pamarot and Fuentes. They might help us out in our defensive struggle. Fuentes and Cannavaro are very experienced while i like Pamarot he's got a good tackle, he's fast and very strong.
Back to top Go down
Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Bizzari to Lazio, Carrizo to Atletico madrid.(on loan)

http://lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=4212
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Dejan wrote:

big mistake to give Bizzari the starting place. Esp now Muslera is showing confidence and he did good in the derby
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Dejan wrote:

big mistake to give Bizzari the starting place. Esp now Muslera is showing confidence and he did good in the derby

agree . muslera is growing at the moment and he did good lately. he is showing confidence , and i believe it's really big mistake to give bizzari the 1st place !! even berni is better than him ! what the hell is lotito thinking ?? we need a good defenders ! not GK ! about free player , i'd like to see the return of de la pena and cesar aparecido !! cesar could play as a left defender , midfielder, winger , and striker ! about de la pena , his creativity is marvelous ! he is similar with liverani. i still prefer veron to come , but considering they are free , maybe lotito will look on them Wink
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Why to give Carizzo on loan in different league. He must learn Italian football and adjust in these league. I say keep them both we don't need another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 4:51 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next