View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Disagree.

If we go on that principle, that means Giggs and Scholes should be paid more than Ronaldo or Xavi and Eto'o should be paid more than Messi.

Zarate, in his first season at Lazio, has outshone Goran and Tommaso. If we go on Coppa performances, Muslera should be on 3 million. Yes, I know Pandev and Rocchi have been consistent and deserve to be top earners but Zarate has the highest value of all and for that reason, we have to offer a big wage.

Lotito's attitude may be a stickler but at the end of the day, we have an agreement with Al Sadd and presumably Zarate, so he has to be confident this deal will progress.

I said at the start of the season that Zarate would quickly displace Rocchi (based on the ten or so games I saw him play) and this situation now doesn't surprise me. Rocchi and Pandev are greats for what they did for us in recent, troubled times. If we are a team on the move with ambition, they have to show that they were top quality all along. I think Maurito has already proved that he can and probably will be a world class player, a term I can't yet give to anyone else in the team.

You can't Compare Pandev-Zarate situation with Giggs-Ronaldo. Giggs is 35 at the end of his carrier. It's non-sense.
Yeah Zarate is the best damn thing that happened to Lazio and want like every laziale to sign with Lazio forever. But that kid has a lot to learn. I bet that Messi in his first contract didn't have the biggest wage in Barca.

Messi earns more now though than Puyol, Marquez, Valdes, Eto'o etc. It obv should'nt depend on lenght at the team, it should be, as Caxi said, based on performances and Zarate has proved this season he is worth more than Rocchi or Pandev.

What good of Zarate if Pandev, ROcchi and Ledesma leaves, or makes them unhappy.
BTW if Rocchi or Pandev were selfish like Zarate at the begging they probably would have scored 15 goals or more.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 pm

I know what you're saying Jofo, but it's only natural that sme players earn more than others, and the other players have to accept that. I think it's clear that Zarate is the most valuable player here (his monetary worth) which is proven by all the teams who are desparate to sign him, so I think it makes sense that he should get a wage to match.

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Giolazio wrote:
I know what you're saying Jofo, but it's only natural that sme players earn more than others, and the other players have to accept that. I think it's clear that Zarate is the most valuable player here (his monetary worth) which is proven by all the teams who are desparate to sign him, so I think it makes sense that he should get a wage to match.

You have reason , but if we want to have a team , not just separate individuals , there has to be some balance.
You can't neglect players like Ledesma , Pandev , Cribari all the season and then to be so generous with newcomers like Zarate...
And I am not surprised at all with our inconsistent performances , it is obvious..... This is not smart management at all , if Zarate was not in Lazio this season we wouldn't have been able to enjoy some very nice moments , but I just can't see Zarate as a team player or someone who will make Lazio more united. Pandev , Rocchi , Ledesma and all the others should be treated the same way like Zarate. Without them , next season will be very difficult for the team , with or without the prodigy kid.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Agreed Usampa and that was my point.

For example, what good if there is no team spirit and everyone is playing for himself. Just imagine Pandev and Rocchi not to pass balls to Zarate and to isolate him.

I don't want to believe in that and want all good for Lazio as team. BUT Lotito must be very cautious.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 pm

You never know, Zarate's shelfish play may just be that he is desparate to get a permanent deal so he's just over-enthusiastic. Who knows. I'm sure if we sign him, after the summer training camp, we will see a more mature Zarate.

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am

Lazio are after Nacho Piatti of Gimnasia de la Plata in Argentina. A 24 year old midfielder.
Several clubs are after him as well - Benfica, Panathinaikos, Real Madrid, Napoli and Genoa.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/4/25/1229296/real-madrid-tracking-argentine-youngster-nacho-piatti-report
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

AL Sadd Warn Lazio: The Clock Is Ticking

As the saga regarding Zarate’s transfer continues, his current owners Al Sadd left a clear message over the timing involved in sealing the Argentinian's future…

As the final whistle blew on Lazio’s defeat to Atalanta this afternoon, an official announcement was left on the club's website by Mauro Zarate’s current owners Al Sadd.

The message read: “After two days in Doha, President Lotito and General Manager Igli Tare have returned to Rome with a clear understanding of the required figure needed to seal the Zarate deal. Thanks to the good relations between the two parties, it has been decided that Al Sadd will not take any other offers in consideration until the first of May.”

With Lotito refusing to give any clear indications as whether the deal is set to conclude positively for the Biancocelesti, it is set to be a nervous four days, as the future of the clubs' newest star looks to be resolved.

cortesy of goal.com
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:44 pm

So basically the Arabs went back on the initial agreement on the set price for Mauro, presented Lotito with an increased price for the player, and now they are setting a deadline to meet their ultimatum otherwise they will accept an offer from the highest bidder. And they doing all this trying to pose as gentlemen. Well my dear Arab friends you are not gentlemen in any way, and sitting on millions of barrels of oil has not taught you manners or good business ethic.
Quote :
Thanks to the good relations between the two parties
This line cracks me up. Good relations my ass when you blackmail the other party.

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Pato is worth 22 mil euro..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

and? not sure what you're point is here...
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Sile wrote:
So basically the Arabs went back on the initial agreement on the set price for Mauro, presented Lotito with an increased price for the player, and now they are setting a deadline to meet their ultimatum otherwise they will accept an offer from the highest bidder. And they doing all this trying to pose as gentlemen. Well my dear Arab friends you are not gentlemen in any way, and sitting on millions of barrels of oil has not taught you manners or good business ethic.
Quote :
This line cracks me up. Good relations my ass when you blackmail the other party.

Qatar doesnt have oil !!

+ And why are including all the arabs and there oil and i dunno what ...etc with a small club called al sadd, which i agree is very greedy Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Caxi wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

and? not sure what you're point is here...

well is Zarate worth that sum? Pato is a brazilian NT player and one of the best Milan players
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 am

We should have sealed Zarate's transfer ages ago, especially when he wasn't in form (up to march), but we waited too long, and now the Al Saad increases the price (can they actually do that??) I mean if we had an agreement on paper/black and white, we should just go to FIFA and settle the problem..

But If he costs us too much, 20 million pounds (23-24 million euro) is way too expensive for us, I wouldn't mind letting him go, we could have find other player such as Cassano affraid , who would definitely cheaper than 20 million pounds
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:09 am

AbedElkader wrote:
Sile wrote:
Quote :

Qatar doesnt have oil !!

+ And why are including all the arabs and there oil and i dunno what ...etc with a small club called al sadd, which i agree is very greedy Suspect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Petroleum

Nothing against Arabs in general, only these Al-Sadd pricks and their price tag on Maurito.

Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:45 am

My friend Sile don't worry , nothing but rumours these are nothing but rumours , i have news from Qatar that the deal is done already yet Lotito doesnt want to anounce it before the coppa final so they dont set sights on the wages !! nothing has changed my friend the deal is still the same our Qatari friends dont have options they already pre-agreed a deal for Zarate 9 months ago... all written on a paper and they cannot break the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am

I would really want to believe you but in this case I must wait and see it to believe it.

Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 am

frederick wrote:
We should have sealed Zarate's transfer ages ago, especially when he wasn't in form (up to march), but we waited too long, and now the Al Saad increases the price (can they actually do that??) I mean if we had an agreement on paper/black and white, we should just go to FIFA and settle the problem..

But If he costs us too much, 20 million pounds (23-24 million euro) is way too expensive for us, I wouldn't mind letting him go, we could have find other player such as Cassano affraid , who would definitely cheaper than 20 million pounds

or miccoli , he would be nice :)
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 am

flurffmeister wrote:
My friend Sile don't worry , nothing but rumours these are nothing but rumours , i have news from Qatar that the deal is done already yet Lotito doesnt want to anounce it before the coppa final so they dont set sights on the wages !! nothing has changed my friend the deal is still the same our Qatari friends dont have options they already pre-agreed a deal for Zarate 9 months ago... all written on a paper and they cannot break the rules.

I hope you are right Flurff. Its hard to believe they went back on their promise. And goal.com is never really the most trustworthy site. How do you have news from Qatar? Do you have contacts which informed you of this?
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Miccoli? Please! We have Rocchi!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Miccoli? Please! We have Rocchi!
i know that we have rocchi. but if zarate go , we need another striker. miccoli would be nice to replace zarate and play alongside rocchi/pandev .
Back to top Go down
Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:34 am

I wouldn't mind a more robust prima punta. We havn't had a decent one since the days of Corradi. Just think of what he and el piojo Lopez did together! bounce
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Zarate vuole la Lazio: Pandev, rinnovo dopo la coppa

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/28042009/44/zarate-vuole-lazio-pandev-rinnovo-dopo-cop.html

Zarate deal is almost done, he wants to stay, a 5year contract is being drawn up.

Pandev will start contract negotiations after the Coppa.

LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Lazio work on Angeleri Tuesday 28 April, 2009

Lazio are working on bringing talented Estudiantes defender Marcos Angeleri to the Stadio Olimpico this summer.

The 26-year-old, nicknamed 'Gordo', which means fat guy, is extremely versatile and can play across the back line.

He is also very effective as a holding midfielder, a position Lazio have had trouble filling in recent years.

“I have seen Lazio President Claudio Lotito be very decisive,” Fernando Hidalgo, the player's agent, said. “A deal is possible.”

Hidalgo, whose other clients include Diego Milito, reportedly met with Lotito last week and is scheduled to have another appointment with him tomorrow.

However, Lazio's concentration on signing Mauro Zarate on a permanent basis from Al-Saad is said to be holding up proceedings.

Lazio will have to be quick, according to Hidalgo, as Panathinaikos and Udinese are also interested in the player, who has been capped twice by Argentina.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr28p.html

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Ledesma's agent made some statements about Lazio on goal.com - he says Ledesma and Pandev will not stay probably
Back to top Go down
DaKiller
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Lebanon, beirut
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Goran Pandev Will Leave Lazio - Agent
The Aquile ace is unlikely to remain at the Olimpico this summer...

Italian football agent Vincenzo D'Ippolito believes Lazio striker Goran Pandev will be leaving the club for bigger adventures this summer.

D'Ippolito is not Pandev's agent, but he does deal with a number of Lazio players including Christian Ledesma. Having gathered inside knowledge at Formello, the agent feels it will be hard for Lazio to hold on to the prolific hitman. His revelations come just a week after Pandev's official agent, Carlo Pallavicino, revealed several clubs were after his client.

"From the information I have, it's difficult that Pandev will remain at Lazio," D'Ippolito told Lalaziosiamonoi.it.

"I think there is a 90 percent chance that he will leave. When you are 25 or 26 years old and you have four or five good offers from big clubs then it's hard to stay.

"I think it's normal to have a look around. There are many Italian and European teams on Pandev as he is a great player."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next