AuthorMessage
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 am

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun18t.html
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 am

Canini has real potential and had a very good season with Cagliari. I think he would suit Lazio's defense well and is a realistic transfer. He shouldn't cost too much either unlike the likes of Barzagli, who Lazio have also been linked to.

The report says that Ballardini discovered him at Atalanta and he would be delighted to reunite with him here which is to Lotito's advantage ahead of other teams.

Just a question which is off topic.... does anyone believe Diakite will be a regular starter next season? I think he should be. He looks better in every game he plays. I'm asking because if he does feature a lot next season, who will Ballardini decide to partner him with? So is Lazio looking for a player to complement Mobido, or one to replace him in the starting lineup and partner someone like Rozehnal, Siviglia or Stendardo? Just wondering. tongue
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 am

Real Zaragoza want Carrizo, JP wants to go. Lotito, straight swap him and Matuzalem and have it over and done with.

In my eyes, the team may look something like this:

Muslera/Bizzarri
Kolarov
Stendardo
Diakite
Lichtsteiner
Foggia
_________
Matuzalem
_________
Zarate
_________

In other words, a replacement for Ledesma, a replacement for Pandev and a right winger could be what is on the agenda.

I also think we will try and bring in at least 1, maybe 2 central defenders and offload Cribari, perhaps Rozehnal and possibly Siviglia. Someone like Canini and then someone with experience to be brought in I hope.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 am

roma wants our target , battaglia scratch

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/18/1333562/roma-consider-move-for-boca-juniors-midfielder-sebastian
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 am

Sorry guys, but before I go to sleep tonight, I must leave you with a little anecdote.

I heard a rumour that Ballardini was trying to re-Acquaint himself with one of his old players...but who?

I know it's rubbish but it's keeping me happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 am

Too funny Caxi tongue

I read the Carrizo rumour to Zaragoza as well. A straight swap you say? Interesting. Don't know.

That lineup looks good but the central pairing of Diakite - Stendardo looks a bit 'fragile'. Definitely keep both players but maybe a central defender slotting in straight away should be a target (like Canini, Dainelli, Lugano or Barzagli). I would like Veron and Acquafresca to fill 2 of those gaps, and just need a right midfielder.

Last edited by Bobbi on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:09 am

Napoli Prepare To Offer Lazio 10 Million For Goran Pandev - Report

The Campania-based club are trying to show their golden hand for Pandev, but Lotito may decline to shake it...

18 Jun 2009

Napoli are pushing for Lazio ace Goran Pandev and they are ready to make a 10million bid, but it may not be enough, according to Il Corriere Del Mezzogiorno.

On Wednesday there were reports claiming the Partenopei were ready to offer the Biancocelesti 12m plus the services of Mariano Bogliacino. Those claims were denied by the player's agent Carlo Pallavicino, who said there was no contact for the 25-year-old.

New details emerging today claim a change of strategy from Napoli, but they may find the move hard to get right. The report suggests president Aurelio De Laurentiis is pushing hard for the hitman after he claimed the club needed three more players including a striker. It is said the chief has prepared a 10m cash bag in an attempt to entertain Lazio chief Claudio Lotito.

However, Napoli's move could fail as the Rome-based side want at least 14m for the Macedonian. In addition, Pandev wants to move to a bigger club. He has been linked with Juventus, but the Bianconeri are reportedly looking at other targets including Giuseppe Rossi.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

---------

It would be tempting with Marek Hamsik instead of Bogliacino?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:32 am

Kris wrote:

---------

It sure would be, but they won't offer such a deal. I like the idea of Rinaudo being involved in the offer though. Also, Russotto might be an interesting player to consider and take him back to Lazio - but he probably wouldn't start here either so I'd stick with trying to get Rinaudo instead.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 am

Kris wrote:
Napoli Prepare To Offer Lazio 10 Million For Goran Pandev - Report

The Campania-based club are trying to show their golden hand for Pandev, but Lotito may decline to shake it...

18 Jun 2009

Napoli are pushing for Lazio ace Goran Pandev and they are ready to make a 10million bid, but it may not be enough, according to Il Corriere Del Mezzogiorno.

On Wednesday there were reports claiming the Partenopei were ready to offer the Biancocelesti 12m plus the services of Mariano Bogliacino. Those claims were denied by the player's agent Carlo Pallavicino, who said there was no contact for the 25-year-old.

New details emerging today claim a change of strategy from Napoli, but they may find the move hard to get right. The report suggests president Aurelio De Laurentiis is pushing hard for the hitman after he claimed the club needed three more players including a striker. It is said the chief has prepared a 10m cash bag in an attempt to entertain Lazio chief Claudio Lotito.

However, Napoli's move could fail as the Rome-based side want at least 14m for the Macedonian. In addition, Pandev wants to move to a bigger club. He has been linked with Juventus, but the Bianconeri are reportedly looking at other targets including Giuseppe Rossi.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

---------

Well Napoli have now said its 11million the bid...and Lotito has asked for more time to consider this....

I hope Lotito can push this value closer to 15m then i would be happy..still think he is worth 20m..still young too..

hamsik would be nice! hahaha doubt they would ever get rid of him...he has a good future...

I would accept Pandev's transfer if we can secure Acquafresca...Him and Zarate would be a dream for us...

What is happening with the Acquafresca situation???
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

Skenderbeu wrote:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun18t.html

It would be a good move to get Canini. He is a talented player and would be a great transfer.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:

Well Napoli have now said its 11million the bid...and Lotito has asked for more time to consider this....

I hope Lotito can push this value closer to 15m then i would be happy..still think he is worth 20m..still young too..

hamsik would be nice! hahaha doubt they would ever get rid of him...he has a good future...

I would accept Pandev's transfer if we can secure Acquafresca...Him and Zarate would be a dream for us...

What is happening with the Acquafresca situation???

I agree this would be a dream, but I think Lotito wants to cash in on Pandev before finding another partner to Zarate. If this deals goes through, then Acqua might be on his way in...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

it will be very stupid if Goran changes Lazio for napoli...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
it will be very stupid if Goran changes Lazio for napoli...
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm

It would be nice to hear what Pandev thinks about playing for Napoli. It's obvious that he wants to play for a much bigger club than Lazio.
I just wouldn't want to see him wearing a shirt of an another Italian club. It would be best if Lotito could get some real cash from a club in Europe (Arsenal, Tottenham, Bayern).

I was watching the Italy - Serbia game and I must say that I was not too impressed by Acquafresca. The Serbian defense did a great job but still, Acquafresca was nowhere to be found. This Berg fellow seems a far better option although he does not have Serie A experience.

Canini seems as an excellent choice seeing his age and experience. He did have some injuries in the past but not that while ago Milan were very keen on getting him. I can already imagine Diakite and Canini at the center of our defense.

I really hope Lazio buy Simplicio. I always liked him as a player, he's very dynamic and hardworking. A central midfield pairing of Matuzalem - Simplicio would be just great.
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Ivan wrote:
I really hope Lazio buy Simplicio. I always liked him as a player, he's very dynamic and hardworking. A central midfield pairing of Matuzalem - Simplicio would be just great.
It is a dream transfer for me as well , a lot more than Acquafresca....
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:03 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/19/1334480/robert-acquafresca-has-signed-for-genoa-but-could-join-lazio
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

A new name for the midfield is emerging in media. This time it is Eliseu from Malaga, a Portuguese player who just recently made his debut for the NT...
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Eliseu is a decent player, but he play's on the left so i don't see the logic behind this move.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

I would like to see Berg playing for us. He has wonderful feet.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
He has wonderful feet.

Hmmm scratch Do you have feet fetish.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Jofo wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
He has wonderful feet.

Very Happy

Sorry,let me rephrase that. He has two beautiful feet that are shaped like a ferrari, decorated in leather with laces and a image of a tick. They dance around like feathers.

You get my drift? He has skillful feet when playing with balls. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 pm

conceicao14 wrote:
Jofo wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
He has wonderful feet.

He has skillful feet when playing with balls.

Man I'm still confused Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :
He has wonderful feet.

Quote :
playing with balls.

wow, wow, man - this is not the gay community... bounce .....but we know what you mean.

Im also a Berg fan - I think his style of playing would be for us the better one than Aquas.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 pm

blue-white wrote:
Quote :
He has wonderful feet.

Quote :
playing with balls.

wow, wow, man - this is not the gay community... bounce .....but we know what you mean.

Im also a Berg fan - I think his style of playing would be for us the better one than Aquas.

Thats my point. Berg is skillful player. You only need to see what he has done on the pitch. Yes the teams are minnows but give him a chance against Serie A clubs and then we shall see. We can take him on a loan deal with a buy out clause. It will work wonders.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 pm

And Markus Berg is a laziale.
He has said it many times for the swedish media that he want to play for Lazio.
He and Zarate on top he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next