HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Zarate deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Zarate Lazio contract is done. 5 YEARS.
Now , tomorrow, the FIANL DAY FOR Lazio Alsaad deal....
let's wait.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Ermetico wrote:
Zarate Lazio contract is done. 5 YEARS.
Now , tomorrow, the FIANL DAY FOR Lazio Alsaad deal....
let's wait.

Ok! Sounds good! Lets just wait and see what happens tomorrow, before we start the celebrations.

However, it would be interesting to get some details about his contract. Any details on this Erme?
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 360
Age : 26
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Cash wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Zarate Lazio contract is done. 5 YEARS.
Now , tomorrow, the FIANL DAY FOR Lazio Alsaad deal....
let's wait.

Ok! Sounds good! Lets just wait and see what happens tomorrow, before we start the celebrations.

However, it would be interesting to get some details about his contract. Any details on this Erme?

Five year contract, and seems he will earn 2 mio euro a year.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Cash wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Zarate Lazio contract is done. 5 YEARS.
Now , tomorrow, the FIANL DAY FOR Lazio Alsaad deal....
let's wait.

Ok! Sounds good! Lets just wait and see what happens tomorrow, before we start the celebrations.

However, it would be interesting to get some details about his contract. Any details on this Erme?

DETAILS?? Ahhahahahah u want to read the 65 pages contract? tongue

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 100
Age : 27
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Cash wrote:
Kris wrote:
Mr.Andersson wrote:



Hahahahhaa they have the same picture...
Sorry Kris!

Its OK mate, being mistaken for Cash is a compliment Very Happy


hahaha...good one there mate!

Guess I owe you a beer for that Kris Very Happy

Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 152
Age : 33
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

ZARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Fucking love it
Back to top Go down
avantilazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 35
Age : 27
Country and city : Sweden
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 pm

This is almost too good to be true:)
DAJE ZARATE!

FORZA BIANCOCELESTI!
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm

He'd better sign soon. I just sent Pieter the jersey to go to Lazio Style and print Zarate on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 100
Age : 27
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:03 am

Well, 20+5*2=30 million euro is a lot of money.
Considering there is a five year contract I do have to say that if everything works out with Al-Saad, it's a OK deal.
If Zarate makes two good season more, with his kind of extrem offensive talent, he'll be worth maybe 35 million.
Two more GREAT SEASONS and we are looking at a far higher price.

I do hope we can keep him longer than that, I get chills of thinking how good he'll be in 5 years, but if Lazio don't become a Scudettocandidate Maurito will have bigger ambitions.

Still, there is the problem with Al-Saad to be resolved and I don't trust Lotito in the matter at all.

LOTITO VATTENE
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:12 am

Happy about Zarate if everything goes well with Al Sadd...but what about the rest of the team? This doesnt really solve our existing issues, but it does also privide some new ones...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Andersson
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 100
Age : 27
Country and city : Kungälv, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 am

Cash wrote:
Happy about Zarate if everything goes well with Al Sadd...but what about the rest of the team? This doesnt really solve our existing issues, but it does also privide some new ones...

True. Of course high valued Ledesma, Pandev and Foggia will ask for more salary and Lotito has earlier showed his non willing to raise any other salaries in la squadra.
Pandev has done a lot for the club and is a favorite of mine, but still I have to sa that Zarate has the potenial to become far better then Pandev ever will be and if Pandev wants to move it will be hard to stop him if he isn't granted a raise.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 248
Age : 27
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 am

Calm down everybody, Maurito still hasn't signed for us.

At this point I wanna try and remember who's the president of Lazio...still don't remember the name of that cow, so from now on I'll call him Lo****!

Even if Zarate signs for us it doesn't make Lo**** a good president. Only if Pandev, Foggia, Lichtsteiner, Ledesma, Matuzalem and Kolarov stay + Lazio buys another at least 2 high class players and invites a GOOD coach, then Lo**** will be regarded as NOT SO BAD.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 am

Lousy what you say, really. Lotito really invested in the last couple of years, we have a very decent coach and a good, but not superb team which is on the verge of winning a title, something Milan, Juventus and Merda won't achieve this year. If you want to support a team full of stars go up North and stop blaming the president all the time. It's an old story. In the end Zarate will sign and people are still complaining, jesus christ!!!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
Calm down everybody, Maurito still hasn't signed for us.

At this point I wanna try and remember who's the president of Lazio...still don't remember the name of that cow, so from now on I'll call him Lo****!

Even if Zarate signs for us it doesn't make Lo**** a good president. Only if Pandev, Foggia, Lichtsteiner, Ledesma, Matuzalem and Kolarov stay + Lazio buys another at least 2 high class players and invites a GOOD coach, then Lo**** will be regarded as NOT SO BAD.

No

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 248
Age : 27
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 am

Il Capitano wrote:
Lousy what you say, really. Lotito really invested in the last couple of years
Name me his investments
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 am

finally zarate...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am

Now for sure the number 10 is Maurito Zarate.
Back to top Go down
Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 264
Age : 29
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Lousy what you say, really. Lotito really invested in the last couple of years
Name me his investments

Lotito did in fact invest quite alot starting from Carizzo which we bought for around 12M.
Then there were the likes of Makinwa, Rocchi, Behrami and Ledesma for something close to 8M each.
He also bought half of Foggia, Pandev and the full rights of Muslera, Cribari, Mauri, Rozenhal, Meghni, Lichsteiner and the loan of Zarate which should be close to 4m each for those.
Kolarov was quite a bargain as far as I remember close to 1M.

Those alone are over 80m euros which considering our case a couple of years ago, its amazing we managed to invest that much.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:39 am

Who is this Zarate ..............? scratch

Welcome Maurito
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Zarate deal is against every Lotito and Lazio acts till now. Are we going to see hole new Lazio, lazio that will keep its promising players and develop in to a top class club. Time will tell but for now very hard limits has been broken.

Forza Zarate Forza Lotito
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Quote :
Lazio President Claudio Lotito: No Mauro Zarate Deal
The Aquile chief has denied having reached an agreement with the Argentine striking sensation.

Italian media suggested last night that Lazio had agreed personal terms with Argentine striker Mauro Zarate to extend his stay in the Eternal City beyond the current season.

The on-loan player met with president Claudio Lotito yesterday afternoon and the 22-year-old’s brother and agent Sergio hinted that a deal had been struck: “Everything is OK,” he told journalists before driving away.

However, Lotito seemed in the dark this morning when asked about the positive conclusion of negotiations.

“I don’t know how things went. Did they go well? Who knows… I have not reached an agreement with anyone,” he told reporters before entering the Lega Calcio headquarters in Milan.”

Zarate is said to be holding out for wages of €2 million per season to stay in the Italian capital and Lazio have technically until tomorrow to strike a deal with his parent club Al-Sadd, but there have been reports that the deadline could be legally postponed by two weeks.
goal.com
Don´t be happy for now....maybe later.

I´m waiting for the official announcement.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Calm down everybody, Maurito still hasn't signed for us.

At this point I wanna try and remember who's the president of Lazio...still don't remember the name of that cow, so from now on I'll call him Lo****!

Even if Zarate signs for us it doesn't make Lo**** a good president. Only if Pandev, Foggia, Lichtsteiner, Ledesma, Matuzalem and Kolarov stay + Lazio buys another at least 2 high class players and invites a GOOD coach, then Lo**** will be regarded as NOT SO BAD.

Are you Attacante from the www.svenskafans.com forum?

Hmmm you can´t be because I´m attacante from www.svenskafans.com

But you sound just like me Very Happy

Hey you must be a cool guy!!

You know what? I don´t remember the name of the president either .. I´ll call him fuckitito Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:37 pm

ZARATE ALERT FOR PREM CLUBS 30/04/2009

Former Birmingham striker Mauro Zarate will be available to Premier League clubs if he fails to agree personal terms with Lazio by tomorrow.

The Italian side has until then to thrash out a permanent deal with their loan star. They are keen to sign the Argentine for £18million from Qatari side Al-Saad after he scored 12 goals in 32 Serie A games.

But the 22-year-old (above) wants £70,000 a week to stay..


(The Mirror UK News Paper)
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Boksic wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Lousy what you say, really. Lotito really invested in the last couple of years
Name me his investments

Lotito did in fact invest quite alot starting from Carizzo which we bought for around 12M.
Then there were the likes of Makinwa, Rocchi, Behrami and Ledesma for something close to 8M each.
He also bought half of Foggia, Pandev and the full rights of Muslera, Cribari, Mauri, Rozenhal, Meghni, Lichsteiner and the loan of Zarate which should be close to 4m each for those.
Kolarov was quite a bargain as far as I remember close to 1M.

Those alone are over 80m euros which considering our case a couple of years ago, its amazing we managed to invest that much.


//Boksic

I don´t belive you got a single digit right. Carizzo was probably close to 6m euro, Rocky was around 4 and both Ledesma and Behrami 6m each.

Pandev + 2,5m euro for Stankovic.
Foggia was included in the Oddo deal.

Lotito is a fucking leech!!
Back to top Go down
crashoveride
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 47
Age : 30
Country and city : Macedonia Tetovo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Boksic wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
Lousy what you say, really. Lotito really invested in the last couple of years
Name me his investments

Lotito did in fact invest quite alot starting from Carizzo which we bought for around 12M.
Then there were the likes of Makinwa, Rocchi, Behrami and Ledesma for something close to 8M each.
He also bought half of Foggia, Pandev and the full rights of Muslera, Cribari, Mauri, Rozenhal, Meghni, Lichsteiner and the loan of Zarate which should be close to 4m each for those.
Kolarov was quite a bargain as far as I remember close to 1M.

Those alone are over 80m euros which considering our case a couple of years ago, its amazing we managed to invest that much.


//Boksic

I don´t belive you got a single digit right. Carizzo was probably close to 6m euro, Rocky was around 4 and both Ledesma and Behrami 6m each.

Pandev + 2,5m euro for Stankovic.
Foggia was included in the Oddo deal.

Lotito is a fucking leech!!
He is trying to make a "point" that he doesn't need to buy expensive and star players, but yet have a good team.
FU Lotito, at least try to stop Pandev from leaving, we all know that you hold him for getting more money of his transfer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zarate deal   Today at 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Zarate deal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Second hand Kayaks on Done Deal.ie
» FANTASTIC VINTAGE FILM......deal with it brisca boys !!!
» Colin Greening signed to a 3 year deal! 3 years, 0.866 per year, 2.45 total
» Deal's Gap Photos/Ride to Deal's Gap
» Tanita scale deal

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: