AuthorMessage
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Is this game at the second may or third?

DAAJE LAZIO!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Laziale since : 1997

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:37 pm

2 may..as far as i know

Pointless match for both teams.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:41 pm

hope Inter is enough big name to wake up Lazio
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
2 may..as far as i know

Nothing pointless about it. We are trying to catch up and if we win and also Milan wins then its only a 4 point gap between Inter and them which would probably be unaccpetable for Inter.

Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Sile wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
2 may..as far as i know

Nothing pointless about it. We are trying to catch up and if we win and also Milan wins then its only a 4 point gap between Inter and them which would probably be unaccpetable for Inter.

Did you saw the other 4 (wow 4!) matches for them ?
So again: pointless match.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 pm

So what, if they lost to napoli they can sure as hell lose to us and then they can lose some more points against i.e. Cagliari and atalanta. nothing is over yet.

But I really don't give a flying fuck about Inter and their titles. I just want to see us play the way we showed we can play and give them a a hard time.

Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 am

Zarate Koozak Perpetuini Diakite and Carrizo...

Boksic
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 264
Country and city : Malta
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 am

Ermetico wrote:

They would be starting the match? Wink
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 am

Sile wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
2 may..as far as i know

We won't win, so stop with the "if"-s.
Sampdoria is all that matters this season. AND FUCK I WILL BE ANGRY IF WE LOSE THE COPPA.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:31 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
Sile wrote:
Kurama_SSLazio wrote:
2 may..as far as i know

We won't win, so stop with the "if"-s.
Sampdoria is all that matters this season. AND FUCK I WILL BE ANGRY IF WE LOSE THE COPPA.

Coppa is the target but we have to keep the momentum going, we have shown our quality by winning in Genoa and Turin in our last two away games so we have to give it our best in this one, as Lazio should in every game.
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 450
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 am

Ermetico wrote:

what do you mean erme ?? they're going to play ?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
AbedElkader
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 433
Country and city : Lebanon, Beirut
Laziale since : since i started watching European football - 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am

yeah some youngsters should play, but yet again its Rossi == No under 20 allowed

Btw: Stankovic and Ballotelli are suspended
Back to top Go down
Ramone
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Boksic wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

They would be starting the match? Wink

As the league 5 match left, I think bringing our youngster to the field is pretty non sense. We need more points to ensure UEFA spot (in case we lost Coppa).

PS: I like our home page picture "the rollercoster" it explains alot. bom
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 am

There are only 5 matches left in Serie A with Lazio 5 points behind the final Uefa Cup spot at 6th. The last 5 games are very tough. After Inter, there is Udinese, Palermo, Reggina and then Juventus. Lazio need to get something out of the match with Inter. They have lost points in recent weeks and we need to continue that trend. It will be very hard in Milano but they have some important players out so Lazio need to make the most from their misfortune.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 am

Sile wrote:
So what, if they lost to napoli they can sure as hell lose to us and then they can lose some more points against i.e. Cagliari and atalanta. nothing is over yet.

But I really don't give a flying fuck about Inter and their titles. I just want to see us play the way we showed we can play and give them a a hard time.

IF.
And i can`t say that i don`t give a fuck about Inter ..since their fans always stood by Lazio .. including the event with Sandri (and many others).
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 am

5 matches left. Have to go balls out - and anything can happen. Can't afford to put all of our eggs in one basket (Coppa). 2 shots into Europe - go after both.

F inter! I hate inter! I can't stand them. I don't care about their fans either. F inter!

This is Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Uragano wrote:
5 matches left. Have to go balls out - and anything can happen. Can't afford to put all of our eggs in one basket (Coppa). 2 shots into Europe - go after both.

F inter! I hate inter! I can't stand them. I don't care about their fans either. F inter!

This is Lazio!

That's what I'm talking about!

I'd love to put a huge dent in their title defense. Might not make a difference but they will get scared. Most importantly I just want Lazio to win like I do every weekend!

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 4:02 pm

in my oprion we give a chance radu in the centre and carrizo in the post in my opionion i like this to go out tommarow CARRIZO Lichsteiner Rozhenal RADU Kolarov Brocchi Ledesma Matuzalem Foggia Rocchi Zarate
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Strongest squad picked for tomorrow.

Tuia included.
Back to top Go down
pazzolaziale93
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 pm

radu plays best i think as a CB with rozhenal i think they make a good couple we dont need to buy another CB
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 8:36 pm

pazzolaziale93 wrote:
radu plays best i think as a CB with rozhenal i think they make a good couple we dont need to buy another CB

I'd love to give Radu a go in the middle with either cribari or Rozehnal. Carrizo should be forgotten i think. We have Muslera, who works hard and doesn't moan, so I would look at Carrizo's as a sale to fund Zarate's transfer.

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 9:41 pm

he needs another chance carrizo i think that rossi should give him matcches like palermo and inter for moral boost and to prove himself that he is a good keeper i belive in him FORZA CARRIZO
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 pm

pazzolaziale93 wrote:
he needs another chance carrizo i think that rossi should give him matcches like palermo and inter for moral boost and to prove himself that he is a good keeper i belive in him FORZA CARRIZO

You have reason , I also stand for that.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 am

Giolazio wrote:
pazzolaziale93 wrote:

I'd love to give Radu a go in the middle with either cribari or Rozehnal. Carrizo should be forgotten i think. We have Muslera, who works hard and doesn't moan, so I would look at Carrizo's as a sale to fund Zarate's transfer.

I tottaly agree with you, Gio. Carrizo had his chance .. he was bought for a big amount. He isnt a serie a player (yeah yeah..i know that bullshit with acomodation and etc.) but Muslera really is soul and body for Lazio and just LAZIO.

I would go more chance to Tuia, Firmani, Lozack, Inzaghi (if he was ok) and Radu for this last serie a matches.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sat May 02, 2009 4:22 am

Against Inter and the games leading up the the Coppa final, at least, I think Rossi should stick with the best team possible. Don't experiment with players for the next 3 or so games. After that see where Lazio are and reevaluate and then think about changing some players around like Carrizo in goal, Radu in central defense and the youngsters.

I don't care for Inter much but I prefer them over Juventus and Milan any day.

We need points and we want the Coppa. Don't lose focus on those objectives. Fight right to the end. Laziale style.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next