AuthorMessage
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
What is amusing is the fact that some people are STILL HAPPY even though Lazio is losing all the way. Makes me wonder whether some of them really are Lazio fans or they just have the mission to piss everyone off on this forum.

OK, I'll try to be like you: "WE WERE FUCKING AMAZING AGAINST INTER, I COULD SEE INTER FANS SHITTING THEMSELVES SEEING HOW AMAZING OUR LAZIO WAS! DEL NERO IS A GOD AND SIVIGLIA IS THE LATEST TALENT THAT THE ITALIAN FOOTBALL WILL SEE!! WE PLAYED DECENT FOOTBALL, AND GOOOOOOOSH, WE WERE SOOOOOO UNLUCKY TO LOSE 2-0! EVERYTHING'S FINE, WE'RE DOING WELL, FORZA LAZIO!!!"

Fuck OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF!!!

And maybe you have to hold your horses a bit dont you?
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 am

flurffmeister wrote:
first of all thank you our Interisti friends for the choreography that was displayed at the beginning that says "GABRIELE sarai sempre con noi"= Gabriele remains with us forever.

I know ...and it`s not surprising. That`s why i don`t understand some idiots around here who keeps insulting inter and inter fans.

Grazie Inter ..
FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 am

Lazio were unlucky in the first half. Played well. The beginning of the second was alright. Deserved a point. But after the Ibrahimovic goal it was always going to be an uphill struggle. Their class really came through in the last half an hour and Muntari's goal sealed it. Some of the referring was strange to say the least. Vieira grabbed Kolarov (I think it was) around the neck and brought him down and got nothing for it. Samuel and Santon both made some silly challenges which were unpunished. Apart from a few of those instances it was a clean and fair game.

Del Nero did well I thought. So did Brocchi, Muslera, Matuzalem as did Siviglia (at least in the first half). Zarate made good space out of nothing and tormented their defense but was greedy and could have passed the ball to a team mate several times over instead of having a ridiculous shot on goal or getting the ball eventually taken off him. That pissed me off. Nice to see Rossi give Kozak his debut. Throwing in a Primavera midfielder would have been nice too.

This type of performance and result does not annoy and frustrate me unlike the one against Chievo for example.

Next game against Udinese at the Olimpico. Looking forward to it.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:22 am

First half was great, we were the better team but the second Inter did that they always do, score.
But no matter what, FORZA LAZIO!.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:46 am

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may2t.html

”The only time I relax is for 10 minutes when I read before bed.”
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 6:34 am

Bobbi wrote:
Lazio were unlucky in the first half. Played well. The beginning of the second was alright. Deserved a point. But after the Ibrahimovic goal it was always going to be an uphill struggle. Their class really came through in the last half an hour and Muntari's goal sealed it. Some of the referring was strange to say the least. Vieira grabbed Kolarov (I think it was) around the neck and brought him down and got nothing for it. Samuel and Santon both made some silly challenges which were unpunished. Apart from a few of those instances it was a clean and fair game.

Del Nero did well I thought. So did Brocchi, Muslera, Matuzalem as did Siviglia (at least in the first half). Zarate made good space out of nothing and tormented their defense but was greedy and could have passed the ball to a team mate several times over instead of having a ridiculous shot on goal or getting the ball eventually taken off him. That pissed me off. Nice to see Rossi give Kozak his debut. Throwing in a Primavera midfielder would have been nice too.

This type of performance and result does not annoy and frustrate me unlike the one against Chievo for example.

Next game against Udinese at the Olimpico. Looking forward to it.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

He got a yellow card for it if I remember well. I recall me saying to my friend what a stupid yellow card this was.
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 7:07 am

Bobbi wrote:

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!

Same here...not when we lose to Inter (after all..almost playing nothing) and especialy, not when they don`t have a strong motivation.

Delio said well what he said about the difference. I want to add that this was the match where the difference between Ibrahimovici and Zarate made, well Wink, the difference Very Happy

They are better.. we didnt played good smelling as, except for a few good passes and a well defensive (Radu was quite good).

I love Rocchi (more then Zarate or Pandev) but..please someone wake him up before it`s too late (for him).
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 am

inter fans in honor of gabrille,

Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 10:52 am

Why we were playing with two attackers , after Zarate is playing only solo. This guy is such a talent , but what a egoist , he pass the ball only when there is no other option for him in not perspective situations or when someone is already in offside , cause of his never ending dribble...
Regarding the match , we did well in the fist half , I was wondering if we really play against the Champion in a match where they will fight for 100% win...
We did very well especially in our midfield and sometimes in some games we have very nice control at the ball , surprisingly compared with some other games...
Del Nero was superb in the first half , he fit well in the team and could be very useful and prolific with the Zarate kid.
Second half , brilliant Ibrahimovic took our dreams...
Back to top Go down
usampa
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

Quote :
Delio Rossi : "Our scoring problems? I think it's a matter of immaturity when you can reach the opposition's penalty area easily but fail the final pass, usually we do well in that area, but not tonight."
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 1:54 pm

viper wrote:

what a classy bunch of fans, Grazie Inter

Last edited by lazio365 on Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:00 pm

viper wrote:

Beautiful, Grazie Inter!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Inter was just too strong, and they once again showed that they are one size larger than any teams in the league. A decent game, they stepped it up for a few minutees and they sealed a victory. Not much to say.

Great by the interisti to honour Gabriele like that. Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Touching. No more words needed on the Gabriele choreography.

Didn't see the game, unfortunately I'm struggling with streams this weather and haven't much time to find the solutions but I think some people here are missing the point.

Sounds like we gave 100% tonight but there is no doubt that Radu and Del Nero was experimentation on Rossi's part. We gave up on 7th place but we're still fighting for the wins which is credible. Inter are very beatable but with Ibrahimovic in the team, they are hard to keep at bay. Sounds like we did ok last night.

Some people here are missing the point. Even if we're not winning, there's much to be optimistic about. Muslera, Kolarov, Radu, Rozehnal, Cribari, Diakite, Lichtsteiner, De Silvestri, Foggia, Ledesma, Matuzalem, Brocchi, Del Nero, Zarate: these guys have shown this season that they have both the ability and the attitude to be squad members. And maybe it's just me, but I think the "heroes" that we've proclaimed like Carrizo, Siviglia, Mauri, Pandev, Rocchi have shown that they are not infallible, that they can and should be questioned and if we're smart in the summer, we could end up with a good team. A very good team.

We have learned a lot this season and with the correct decisions, we could make a huge step forward next season. I think we can sell some guys, make 30-40 million and make 2 or 3 acquisitions that could turn us into a solid Top 6 side. Winning the Coppa could boost us further. So, for me, this has been a good season, a very good season but we can only make leaps and bounds if we are smart.

I know some might not like this but Rossi must stay unless we can find a coach who thinks along the same lines as him.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm

DELIO ROSSI IS OUR PRESENT AND OUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was no suprise for me that we lost. How was it with mr. stabile rossi 3 wins 3 losses 4 wins 4 losses....at the moment 3 wins have been turned to 2 lossses...so the next game is decided.
Fuck off rossi and all who still see him as the man for Lazio!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

We HAVE TO take the 8th place because neither Udinese, nor Cagliari by no means are better than LA GRANDE S.S.LAZIO! Look at that: how can such jokes like Udinese or Cagliari (and even Palermo) by higher than us? It's all because of that morron Delio.

Even then I'll be satisfied if we win the Coppa and take the 8th place.

Now imagine this....we lose the Coppa and get the 10th place at the end of season....oooooh, I'll love calling Delio Rossi & Lotito supporters whatever the fuck I please.

Delio is counting on the Coppa...and I hope he won't miss. Even if he beats Sampa 10-0, but gets a place in serie A lower than 8th, I'll want him to leave.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 6:12 pm

THIS LAZIO on 10th place 4 games remaining..........what a great season....i am sooo happy......this team is capable for much more.....rossi and ranieri are both piece of smelling as....
rossi is a lucky bastard to have that cup final place....in the league we are out of europe...what a coach....and the latest comment from him on inter game ""We played 60 quite well" fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffff
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 6:16 pm

incredibly after todays round we are still only 5 points off sixth place despite two straight defeats. The season hangs on a knife edge and I agree that it is unacceptable to be behind Udinese, Cagliari and Palermo. The players must fight over the next four rounds and the coppa to make something positive out of the season .
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 7:04 pm

LazioS70 wrote:
THIS LAZIO on 10th place 4 games remaining..........what a great season....i am sooo happy......this team is capable for much more.....rossi and ranieri are both piece of smelling as....
rossi is a lucky bastard to have that cup final place....in the league we are out of europe...what a coach....and the latest comment from him on inter game ""We played 60 quite well" fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffff

What is your problem?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Udinese and Palermo probably have more money than us so it's no disgrace to be behind them. Cagliari are just having a good season.

No shame in this fact at all.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Caxi wrote:
Udinese and Palermo probably have more money than us so it's no disgrace to be behind them. Cagliari are just having a good season.

I see you're another victim of Lotito's successful PR.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Skender...my problem is that i cant see rossi and Lazio anymore together....maybe you can but i cant....thats only my opinon...you have youre own. If you think that this years results are the best we can wish then youre totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:

well, I don't remember Udinese and Palermo getting landed with a huge loan to pay off a mega-debt and I certainly recall Udinese consistently making Europe and Palermo winning Serie Ba and making Europe which kind of earns them a lot of cash.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Just to show you why it is no shame that Palermo and Udinese finish around us, here's some stats since Palermo have been promoted:

2004-2005
Lazio: 10th
Udinese: 4th
Palermo: 6th

2005-2006 *calciopoli:
Lazio: 16th
Udinese: 11th
Palermo: 5th

2006-2007 *calciopoli
Lazio: 3rd
Udinese: 5th
Palermo: 10th

2007-2008
Lazio: 12th
Udinese: 7th
Palermo: 11th

So since Palermo have been promoted, we've never beat either side in the league except for that season we came 3rd (which apparently doesn't matter because of calciopoli)

Realise now because if you don't realise now, you never will. The Cragnotti era was a one-off. This is what we are and this is all we should expect: mid-table. Of course we can always become the best in Italy again but there is much to be done to take on the big 3 and at the minute, we're securing our place in Serie A. it's going to take time, it took Inter Calciopoli and a bit of luck to return to the top so we can't expect to get near the top overnight.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Caxi wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
Caxi wrote:

well, I don't remember Udinese and Palermo getting landed with a huge loan to pay off a mega-debt and I certainly recall Udinese consistently making Europe and Palermo winning Serie Ba and making Europe which kind of earns them a lot of cash.
Haha, then I can say I recall LAZIO consistently playing in Europe and getting no lower than the 6th place. But thing's have changed, Lotito is now Lazio's president.

In regards your table...we got the third place with minus 3 points and played in CL the year after, so Calciopoli had nothing to do with it. The year before we finished 6TH in reality, but then because of Calciopoli we were officially moved to 16th place. So, hey, 2 years in a row higher than Udinese and Palermo.

P.S. You made me laugh a lot about the HUGE LOAN TO PAY OFF....hahaha, PAYING 5 MILLION A HIGHER IN 25 YEARS IS A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FUCKING LOAN, isn't it? The more I understand business, the better I realise what a romanista Lotito is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: INTER - LAZIO, Saturday, 02-05-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next