AuthorMessage
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 10:30 pm

10 CONCLUSIONS FROM ME:

1. Eventually Reggina became the only team from which we took all 6 points this season. Very sad. Reggina was also the team that got relegated from our hands.

2. To Juve: De Silvestri is NOT FOR SALE.

3. Carrizo plays well when his mood is high. Today he was AMAZING! So, I want him to get practice in another club, but by no means I wouldn't sell him!

4. Meghni will never become a good footballer because all he can do is dribble. He will be the slightly worse version of Denilson.

5. The match proved how vital is Pandev for our team, how important he is a spirit. Please, please, please don't go, Panda! I also think though that Zarate-Pandev is not a very efficient duo, as they very often don't understand each other.

6. Kozak is slow and Mendicion thinks he's Zarate. I don't see a big talent in Kozak, therefore the only way for him to become a useful player is try to work on his shots and headers, to become more or less important like Jan Koller.

7. Thank you very much Rossi for not giving playing time to Tuia, Faraoni, Perpetuini and Radu. You truly are a very good youth promoter indeed!

8. Zarate is our god.

9. We have massive problems in the centre of defence, and although Diakite today was amazing, I could clearly see why we've conceded so many goals this season. We really need to buy a couple of good defenders.

10. Another season like this is not tolerable. Therefore, thank you and bye bye Rossi :)
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm

F'ing finally! FINALLY a win in Serie A. I will take the 3, even if it's against, now, regulated Reggina.

I am disappointed that our youth did not play. Not sure why. The 3 is nice, but was not critical.

I agree with most of your points, Forza Lazio.

1. Eventually Reggina became the only team from which we took all 6 points this season. Very sad. Reggina was also the team that got relegated from our hands.

2. To Juve: De Silvestri is NOT FOR SALE.

3. Carrizo plays well when his mood is high. Today he was AMAZING! So, I want him to get practice in another club, but by no means I wouldn't sell him!

4. Meghni will never become a good footballer because all he can do is dribble. He will be the slightly worse version of Denilson.

5. The match proved how vital is Pandev for our team, how important he is a spirit. Please, please, please don't go, Panda!

8. Zarate is our god.

9. We have massive problems in the centre of defence, and although Diakite today was amazing, I could clearly see why we've conceded so many goals this season. We really need to buy a couple of good defenders.

10. Another season like this is not tolerable.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Diakite showed great promise today, the lad has bright future. yes Juve, De Silvestri is not for sale, another good performance from him. Zarate looks absolutely leathal everytime he touches the ball, we have a real gem here. Good to sign of at home with a win, though I was hoping to see Tuia.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
10 CONCLUSIONS FROM ME:

Carrizo is sh*t!!!When his mood is high is not good enough.Get rid,Ballotta was more reliable and he was in his forties.
Back to top Go down
Gizas
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 106
Country and city : Lithuania, Ukmerge
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 11:05 pm

William-85 wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
10 CONCLUSIONS FROM ME:

Carrizo is sh*t!!!When his mood is high is not good enough.Get rid,Ballotta was more reliable and he was in his forties.
Ballotta realiable? affraid probably 15 years ago. You should watch last year games before making these statements Wink Talking about Carrizo, the only thing he needs is time. Cesar, Dida also struggled in the first season, so did Muslera. Don't know about you mates, but I still believe that JP is even better than Nando and I feel quite confident watching Carrizo between the posts. Today he showed his skills and I really hope he will show them next year
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Gizas wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
10 CONCLUSIONS FROM ME:

Ballotta realiable? affraid probably 15 years ago. You should watch last year games before making these statements Wink Talking about Carrizo, the only thing he needs is time. Cesar, Dida also struggled in the first season, so did Muslera. Don't know about you mates, but I still believe that JP is even better than Nando and I feel quite confident watching Carrizo between the posts. Today he showed his skills and I really hope he will show them next year

I have no confidence in him whatsoever.Did you here the score of Argentina game a while back against Bolivia???

carrizo,carrizo vaffanculo!!!

This cry baby does not deserve to were the shirt!!!

The part about Marco Ballotta was supposed to be taken as a joke so lighten up pal!!!

I stand by what I said

ciao

William

Last edited by William-85 on Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 pm

apparantely u were not aaround to witness nandos first season here.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:

Can you people not read

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

You got that?

SS LAZIO 1900

IRRIDUCIBILI 1987

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 12:11 am

not only has IT not have a memory problem, but IT brings an attitude along too.
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 12:27 am

William-85 wrote:
valdanito_10 wrote:

Can you people not read

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

You got that?

SS LAZIO 1900

IRRIDUCIBILI 1987

Yours truly,William
William, it's not an e-mail service, stop writing that yours truly thingy :)
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 am

Very dissapointed not to see Tuia in this of all game's. I was so looking forward to it. Gutted!

Almost over-shadow's the positive result for me.

But anyway, good result if nothing spectacular, against a very well motivated Reggina team!

Just for the record, Carizzo is a good goalkeeper.

He's had his ups and down's this season, just like Muslera did last season, and even to an extent this season, but he is a quality keeper.

Seen him a lot last year, in the Copa Libertadores , and he was quality. He's just facing competition from a very determined keeper, but surley it is worth keeping Carizzo on the books.

Good to see De Silvestri playing well, and establishing him self.

Juve game should be good, hopefully see some of the youngster's and go out on a positive note!

Forza Lazio!
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 2:27 am

Forza Lazio wrote:
William-85 wrote:
valdanito_10 wrote:

Can you people not read

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

You got that?

SS LAZIO 1900

IRRIDUCIBILI 1987

Yours truly,William

Sorry pal,cant help it

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 am

William-85 wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
William-85 wrote:
valdanito_10 wrote:

Can you people not read

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

You got that?

SS LAZIO 1900

IRRIDUCIBILI 1987

Yours truly,William
Very Happy Very Happy
Sorry pal,cant help it

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 am

I couldnt watch the game because i was at school and i found out very late that the day changed so.. :(. Although i kept in touch with some folks ..sending me messages on my mobile phone telling me what is happening Very Happy. I was in the subway when i recived the msg "Zarate scored 1-0" and i yelled "Yesss Maurito Zarate and 30 people were watching very wired at me hahaha".
It`s good to finish our final representation at Olimpico with a win. Maybe with some luck we`ll end on 9th place because we can`t lose 10th anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
William-85 wrote:
valdanito_10 wrote:

Can you people not read

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

LAZIALE SINCE 1995

You got that?

SS LAZIO 1900

IRRIDUCIBILI 1987

Yours truly,William
Very Happy Very Happy
Sorry pal,cant help it

Yours truly,William

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 pm

In unity we trust

From corriedellosport http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Fotogallery/Calcio/12284/14/Lazio-Reggina%2C+le+immagini+dall%27Olimpico
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 2:02 pm

A nice win. Rode our luck at times but happy with the 3. Unfortunate for Reggina as they played pretty well and perhaps deserved a goal. Diakite had a very good game, and Carrizo was solid in goal, made some nice saves. Zarate impressive as usual. Pandev unlucky not to score with that lob on their keeper. De Silvestri had a good match aswell. Nice to see Kozak and Mendicino come on and get more playing time, but annoyed that Tuia did not get a chance. Hope for his debut in the Juventus match. Nice to finish off the season with a win at home.

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Jofo wrote:
In unity we trust

From corriedellosport http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Fotogallery/Calcio/12284/14/Lazio-Reggina%2C+le+immagini+dall%27Olimpico

Pandev's expression says that he is peeing on Maurito Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   Thu May 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Or maybe even Foggia is somewhere in there only he's too small Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09   

Back to top Go down

Serie A: LAZIO-REGGINA, Wednesday, 20-05-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2