HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Shirts - Season 09/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am

I'm afraid that this season we can't escape from those ugly V-thing by Puma.

Few Puma models for the upcoming season. .
AEK Athens away shirt

Tottenham new kit

Olympiacos

Zenith

Coventry

Sheffield Wednesday 09/10

Stuttgard

Hoffenheim

New Feyenoord

Gremio, Brazil

Club Brugge


AND now my reaction
Do I need to say more.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 784
Age : 26
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm

The Olympiakos one looks good. I only hope that that V thing isn't in that brown colour that we saw it ...
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm

the sheffields model are not a lot funny,better than sailor stile
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:16 pm

It is not a very nice model in any way, but the greyish thing that we can see on the AEK shirts makes it even worse...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

The shirts were confirmed yesterday I do believe so...nothing we can do now I guess Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:30 pm

The Feyenoord shirt doesn't exsist anymore, due to a major internet-protest by their fans, and they got a new design :

the V stays, but it's blended with the colours
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm

more sh*tty new shirts :

Lech Poznan


Sporting Lisboa
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

pazke wrote:
The Feyenoord shirt doesn't exsist anymore, due to a major internet-protest by their fans, and they got a new design :

the V stays, but it's blended with the colours

Lucky them. It is a very weird design, who thinks this looks good? Puma needs to find a new designer...
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 785
Age : 29
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Lucky them?! They got ASR on their shirts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Belgio wrote:
Lucky them?! They got ASR on their shirts Very Happy
didn't see that Pieter
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I guess it will look like Lech Poznan just with sky-blue color. Definitively one of the worst Lazio jerseys ever.
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Lets boycott this sh*t,we should all buy old shirts.

Fuck Puma,my last two shirts keep falling apart when I wash them.

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm

I Like the Coventry and Zenit top.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 pm


gonna buy this one for next season, more than 50 years old and still cheers
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Nice one Pazke!!!

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm

William-85 wrote:
Nice one Pazke!!!

Yours truly,William

One small suggestion buddy. Why don't you make "your truly, Wiliam" as a signature and it will save you from lot of troubles.

Yours truly, Jofo Wink
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 am

Jofo wrote:
William-85 wrote:
Nice one Pazke!!!

Yours truly,William

One small suggestion buddy. Why don't you make "your truly, Wiliam" as a signature and it will save you from lot of troubles.

Yours truly, Jofo Wink


I'd be dangerous if I had brains!!!Not sure how to do that sh*t

Yours truly,William
Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 570
Age : 31
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:23 am

Just figured it out.

Wonders never cease!!!
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:45 am

William-85 wrote:
Just figured it out.

Wonders never cease!!!

Haha cheers
Grande William
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:49 am

DAMN IT. LETS DO A PETITION NOW. Someone set up a thread with a petition box so we all send emails. We just want to get rid of that grey area or we can try to convert our shirts like PSV.

Come on, lets make a complaint.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 am

conceicao14 wrote:
DAMN IT. LETS DO A PETITION NOW. Someone set up a thread with a petition box so we all send emails. We just want to get rid of that grey area or we can try to convert our shirts like PSV.

Come on, lets make a complaint.

I can set up a thread, but for it to work we need the maximum support of the forum. We need to find exatly where to send it. My idead would be we all sign a short statement like this:

I NAME/COUNTRY, sign this petition in protest agaisnt the designs for the Lazio shirts for the season 2009/10. I am extremely disappointed with the shirts and ask that you reconsider the design to please the fans, who feel that the First Team of Rome deserve better.
Thankyou
NAME/COUNTRY


Doesn't have to be this message but along these lines. Sign it on behalf of your friends etc. Get everyone involoved. Time is running out.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Giolazio wrote:
conceicao14 wrote:
DAMN IT. LETS DO A PETITION NOW. Someone set up a thread with a petition box so we all send emails. We just want to get rid of that grey area or we can try to convert our shirts like PSV.

Come on, lets make a complaint.

I can set up a thread, but for it to work we need the maximum support of the forum. We need to find exatly where to send it. My idead would be we all sign a short statement like this:

I NAME/COUNTRY, sign this petition in protest agaisnt the designs for the Lazio shirts for the season 2009/10. I am extremely disappointed with the shirts and ask that you reconsider the design to please the fans, who feel that the First Team of Rome deserve better.
Thankyou
NAME/COUNTRY


Doesn't have to be this message but along these lines. Sign it on behalf of your friends etc. Get everyone involoved. Time is running out.
count me in.

Try and expand it to the likes of AvantiLazio.com as well.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

This stuff is serious and to be done it will take time. Only one forum is too little to be consider.
IMO I think that the initiative should come from Laziali from Rome, through protest or something at the direction of Lazio. I don't think that even if we all 627 users sign up, that won't be enough.

Plus I don't think that they will change the design for only one team. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm

I had already sent emails to these puma employees last week. So best to send emails to them.


maria-cristina.maggetti AT puma.com

Ulf.Santjer AT puma.com
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Jofo wrote:
This stuff is serious and to be done it will take time. Only one forum is too little to be consider.
IMO I think that the initiative should come from Laziali from Rome, through protest or something at the direction of Lazio. I don't think that even if we all 627 users sign up, that won't be enough.

Plus I don't think that they will change the design for only one team. Sad but true.

The actual design is ok, if they just made the collar zone the same colour as the rest instead of GREY! then it would be ok.

Like I said, if we want to be serious about a petition everyone has to sign it, and I think 627 would be a fine start! Wink

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Shirts - Season 09/10   Today at 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
New Shirts - Season 09/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Which Premiership player has scored the most goals in a season?
» Season Ticket Renewal - Are you going to?
» Pre-Season Ticket Code
» Ford Chev & Dodge Early Van T-Shirts
» End Of Season Review 2010/11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: