HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Read this fucks words and tell me I wasn´t right all along.

The Coach took his side to the Coppa Italia triumph and consequent qualification for the Europa League, but his contract expires at the end of the season.


“We are trying to resolve a series of issues that require a relaxed collaboration,” said Lotito after a meeting this weekend.


“Rossi posed some problems in terms of players and organisation, now we have to evaluate the possibility of doing what he asks.


“We have to see if his demands are compatible with the needs of this club.”


The Biancocelesti seem set to sell several top stars over the summer, including Goran Pandev, Aleksandr Kolarov and Cristian Ledesma.


It is believed this is at the heart of Rossi’s hesitation over renewing his contract.


“There is no conflict, but purely a problem of collaboration to create a project,” insisted the President.


“We are not in a position right now to guarantee some of the things he is asking for. Lazio want to create a competitive side and so does Rossi, so clearly we need to converge the two interests.


“We are agreed on practically everything, such as the players who should stay and go. We are talking about the future of Lazio and issues that take time.


“I cannot say how much, nor can I give a figure on Rossi’s chances of staying with Lazio.”


What the fuck can you sell???

Don´t go to the stadium.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sat May 23, 2009 11:56 pm

centro, id be nice if u explained what ur on about.
Back to top Go down
psyko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 152
Age : 33
Country and city : sweden
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 am

centrocampista>>>> DONT go to the stadium??????????

TURN BACK TO SVENSKAFANS Twisted Evil

You are not a laziale and everyone in sweden KNOW THAT

When lazio win you never write. You are never happy?
What is your problem??????????

Dont go to the stadium are you our boss?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am

I understand why Pandev and Ledesma might be sold, but why Kolarov? Surely not him as well!?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 am

How can anyone put so much energy into commenting one lousy article? Where is it even from? Who is it that, at this moment, knows what players will stay and what players will leave? I am sure neither agents, coaches, media, presidents or even players can be sure about what will happen during the mercato...

Centro, you are nothing but a joke...I dont follow svenskafans any longer, but i have heard about your great stupidity despite my absence at svenskafans...
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 591
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sun May 24, 2009 1:16 am

Yeah, the dactor from Malmö is not so clever, not at all..
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 29
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Sun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

I really really should not be saying this, but i just cant help it as it comes from the bottom of my heart....

Edit by Sgt. Pepper

Watch your language young man
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 1:44 am

Nesta_Jr wrote:
I really really should not be saying this, but i just cant help it as it comes from the bottom of my heart

Directed at me?

Edit by Sgt. Pepper
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 2:51 am

I already noticed that centrocampista is often in the action.
centro..too many times you ve been "quoted" by different members and always for your "style".
Nesta you can fight , for sure, but u went over thr limit insulting him.

Few days ago i banned a mod for the same reason and i can't avoid anyone to have the same "judgement"

I am not banning neither you or centro. I simply ask both to leave the forum for a while.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Ermetico wrote:
I already noticed that centrocampista is often in the action.
centro..too many times you ve been "quoted" by different members and always for your "style".
Nesta you can fight , for sure, but u went over thr limit insulting him.

Few days ago i banned a mod for the same reason and i can't avoid anyone to have the same "judgement"

I am not banning neither you or centro. I simply ask both to leave the forum for a while.

//Ermetico.

Look at my posts. Have I ever used language close to what is said about me?

The reason why 85% of this forum hates me is because I want fans in Rome not to go to the stadium because I belive that it would force Lotito to sell the club. I don´t belive for one second that there isn´t a better president out there for Lazio and at the right price that man /woman will buy the club.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
I already noticed that centrocampista is often in the action.
centro..too many times you ve been "quoted" by different members and always for your "style".
Nesta you can fight , for sure, but u went over thr limit insulting him.

Few days ago i banned a mod for the same reason and i can't avoid anyone to have the same "judgement"

I am not banning neither you or centro. I simply ask both to leave the forum for a while.

//Ermetico.

Look at my posts. Have I ever used language close to what is said about me?

The reason why 85% of this forum hates me is because I want fans in Rome not to go to the stadium because I belive that it would force Lotito to sell the club. I don´t belive for one second that there isn´t a better president out there for Lazio and at the right price that man /woman will buy the club.

There is a chance but Lotito would only consider selling if someone bought Lazio for 200m maybe. Lotito is dreaming. Roma are going to be bought for around this price.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 1:55 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
I already noticed that centrocampista is often in the action.
centro..too many times you ve been "quoted" by different members and always for your "style".
Nesta you can fight , for sure, but u went over thr limit insulting him.

Few days ago i banned a mod for the same reason and i can't avoid anyone to have the same "judgement"

I am not banning neither you or centro. I simply ask both to leave the forum for a while.

//Ermetico.

Look at my posts. Have I ever used language close to what is said about me?

The reason why 85% of this forum hates me is because I want fans in Rome not to go to the stadium because I belive that it would force Lotito to sell the club. I don´t belive for one second that there isn´t a better president out there for Lazio and at the right price that man /woman will buy the club.

Do u really think that 85% of a community hates you just for your proposal to leave an empty stadium? Or you think that ppl complain your style since long time?
In 85% of your message there is a clear anger against everything and everyone! Is normal that ppl attitude could change on you!

In any case i don't like to have discussion about this issue and anyone is responsible of his own private and public style.

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

The stadium isn't that full anyway, especially considering the promotional offer for season ticket holders buy 1 get 1 free, so of i.e. 20,000 people on average in the stands 11-12000 have actually paid for the tickets. This is very bad, as ticket sales are very important. On the other hand when you calculate a bit all the tickets sold in one year including the derbies etc can't even cover for the purchase of Mauro Zarate. IMO the only ones truly affected by this drastic move centro is proposing are the players themselves. If the fans are this opposed to Lotito's regime then they should protest in the stands, not the streets.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Sile wrote:
The stadium isn't that full anyway, especially considering the promotional offer for season ticket holders buy 1 get 1 free, so of i.e. 20,000 people on average in the stands 11-12000 have actually paid for the tickets. This is very bad, as ticket sales are very important. On the other hand when you calculate a bit all the tickets sold in one year including the derbies etc can't even cover for the purchase of Mauro Zarate. IMO the only ones truly affected by this drastic move centro is proposing are the players themselves. If the fans are this opposed to Lotito's regime then they should protest in the stands, not the streets.

//Sile

Belive me neither the players nor the owner nor the sponsors (now that´s a joke) would stay if the olimpico was empty.


//Conceciao

Actually Lotito jokes and says he want´s 500mil euros.

//Ermetico

I don´t complain about everything!! I love Lazio and have always supported "the team". However I HATE the current president because of what he turned out to be - a egomaniac who wants nothing but to bask in the glow that is this team.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Could you please just stay away? It's in the best interest of this community, thanks!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

why not close the thread and both users do what was asked from them. just a couple of days until the steam blows off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!   Today at 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Just read what Lotito has to say about Rossi!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Chocolate. Nice Story ... must read
» Polaris changes RZR clutch, read if thinking of mods
» what should my temp gauge read???
» When Times Are Bad...Give This A Read
» READ THIS FIRST! (outdated rules)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: