HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Europa League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Distance to Sofija 190km. Twisted Evil

Lets rock and roll all night long, sweet susie.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Jofo wrote:
Distance to Sofija 190km. Twisted Evil

Lets rock and roll all night long, sweet susie.

holly sh*t I live in Bulgaria and you are closer to Sofia cheers
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

I just read that the ticket price for Curva Nord in home matches in the Europa League will be 40 bloody €.
2 and a half times the price of a regular ticket.

sslazio wrote:
CAMPIONATO - Sono oltre 25.000 gli abbonamenti venduti ad oggi per la stagione 2009-2010.

I think this means we have now more than 25000 season ticket holders for Serie A.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Libero
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 22
Age : 32
Country and city : Finland Helsinki
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

This is our squad in European league:

Baronio, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cruz, Cribari, Dabò, Diakitè, Foggia, Matuzalem, Makinwa, Iannarilli, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Mauri, Meghni, Muslera, Eliseu, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Sevieri, Sciamanna, Scaloni, Siviglia, Zarate.

No Pandev, no Ledesma. It seems to me that Ledesma's games in Lazio are over. Lotito wont give him another chance. In my opinion Ballardini was a step foward but our mercato a step back so we are in square one.

But I know you like this;) : Makinwa in and Inzaghi out in the European league squad.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Sile wrote:
I just read that the ticket price for Curva Nord in home matches in the Europa League will be 40 bloody €.
2 and a half times the price of a regular ticket.

sslazio wrote:
CAMPIONATO - Sono oltre 25.000 gli abbonamenti venduti ad oggi per la stagione 2009-2010.

I think this means we have now more than 25000 season ticket holders for Serie A.

No, the "season ticket" for Curva Nord in Europa League is 40 €. So three matches at that price.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 pm

The squad is for the group stages, we should get by, and if things are mended with the dissidents, they will be included in January for the knock out stages.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Its a tragedy seeing how many players we have on the payroll, who will never be a part of our team. Lazio is in an extremely terrible organisational situation. It is a wonder this club still exists considerig the weak management...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Henrik wrote:
Sile wrote:
I just read that the ticket price for Curva Nord in home matches in the Europa League will be 40 bloody €.
2 and a half times the price of a regular ticket.

sslazio wrote:
CAMPIONATO - Sono oltre 25.000 gli abbonamenti venduti ad oggi per la stagione 2009-2010.

I think this means we have now more than 25000 season ticket holders for Serie A.

No, the "season ticket" for Curva Nord in Europa League is 40 €. So three matches at that price.

Ah thanks, my bad.

And about the team, we have enough players to carry us through to the KO rounds at which point we better bring someone in during the winter mercato.
I just worry about how many matches will Kolarov be suspended for due to that brutal tackle on Bajrami. 2 at the most I hope, a straight red but no injury to the player...

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Libero wrote:
This is our squad in European league:

Baronio, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cruz, Cribari, Dabò, Diakitè, Foggia, Matuzalem, Makinwa, Iannarilli, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Mauri, Meghni, Muslera, Eliseu, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Sevieri, Sciamanna, Scaloni, Siviglia, Zarate.

No Pandev, no Ledesma. It seems to me that Ledesma's games in Lazio are over. Lotito wont give him another chance. In my opinion Ballardini was a step foward but our mercato a step back so we are in square one.

But I know you like this;) : Makinwa in and Inzaghi out in the European league squad.

Why is Ballardini a step forward? Rossi took us to a coppa and a CL place.

Our Mercato is a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Libero
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 22
Age : 32
Country and city : Finland Helsinki
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 am

centrocampista wrote:
Libero wrote:
This is our squad in European league:

Baronio, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cruz, Cribari, Dabò, Diakitè, Foggia, Matuzalem, Makinwa, Iannarilli, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Mauri, Meghni, Muslera, Eliseu, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Sevieri, Sciamanna, Scaloni, Siviglia, Zarate.

No Pandev, no Ledesma. It seems to me that Ledesma's games in Lazio are over. Lotito wont give him another chance. In my opinion Ballardini was a step foward but our mercato a step back so we are in square one.

But I know you like this;) : Makinwa in and Inzaghi out in the European league squad.

Why is Ballardini a step forward? Rossi took us to a coppa and a CL place.

Our Mercato is a disaster.

We needed a new coach bcause Rossi couldnt control team anymore. CL place was very good achievement with that squad, but it was Rossis time to go or else we would now be in the same position as Merda is now. As for Ballardini so far so good. And also he seems to get the maximum out of the squad. For instance Mauri and Baronio play now better and we can also defend in leading position. But again so far so good...

We obviously didnt have much money left after we bought Matuzalem and Zarate. Lotito needed to sign Zarate but I think that transfer fee cost as many quality players. Without loan deals matu and zarate would have been much cheaper, because their price went up when they played well(Ok matu didnt play so much bcause of injury).
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 am

Their price didn't go up, actually the transfer fee for them was fixed prior to their loans last season.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 am

Libero wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Libero wrote:
This is our squad in European league:

Baronio, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cruz, Cribari, Dabò, Diakitè, Foggia, Matuzalem, Makinwa, Iannarilli, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Mauri, Meghni, Muslera, Eliseu, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Sevieri, Sciamanna, Scaloni, Siviglia, Zarate.

No Pandev, no Ledesma. It seems to me that Ledesma's games in Lazio are over. Lotito wont give him another chance. In my opinion Ballardini was a step foward but our mercato a step back so we are in square one.

But I know you like this;) : Makinwa in and Inzaghi out in the European league squad.

Why is Ballardini a step forward? Rossi took us to a coppa and a CL place.

Our Mercato is a disaster.

We needed a new coach bcause Rossi couldnt control team anymore. CL place was very good achievement with that squad, but it was Rossis time to go or else we would now be in the same position as Merda is now. As for Ballardini so far so good. And also he seems to get the maximum out of the squad. For instance Mauri and Baronio play now better and we can also defend in leading position. But again so far so good...

We obviously didnt have much money left after we bought Matuzalem and Zarate. Lotito needed to sign Zarate but I think that transfer fee cost as many quality players. Without loan deals matu and zarate would have been much cheaper, because their price went up when they played well(Ok matu didnt play so much bcause of injury).

We needed a new coach because Rossi couldn´t control the team anymore? Last time I checked Rossi won a coppa titel and sucessfully integrated Zarate - Kolarov - Licht - Brocchi - Muslera in one season.

We didn´t buy Matuzalem - it seems we traded one of the most promising goalies in the world for a injury prone midfielder who has done very little during his career so far.

Sorry to say this but Lotito eats ass.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 am

Libero wrote:
This is our squad in European league:

Baronio, Bizzarri, Brocchi, Cruz, Cribari, Dabò, Diakitè, Foggia, Matuzalem, Makinwa, Iannarilli, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Mauri, Meghni, Muslera, Eliseu, Perpetuini, Radu, Rocchi, Sevieri, Sciamanna, Scaloni, Siviglia, Zarate.

No Pandev, no Ledesma. It seems to me that Ledesma's games in Lazio are over. Lotito wont give him another chance. In my opinion Ballardini was a step foward but our mercato a step back so we are in square one.

But I know you like this;) : Makinwa in and Inzaghi out in the European league squad.

Pandev being left out is fine with me, but Ledesma is a bit of a worry. I had hoped he would be re-integrated into the team. No Stendardo or Firmani either. I read Makinwa is included because Inzaghi is out injured and is not known for how long we will miss him. As some have already mentioned these players should get us by the group stages so I think the list is alright. Hopefully in the January mercato Lotito and Tare get their act together and bring in some more players. Presumably a central defender and if Ledesma is not brought back in, then also a central midfielder would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Legionarivs
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 3
Age : 28
Country and city : Europe
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 am

Its sad that we haven't bought a replacement for Rozehnal Lotito and Tare had enough time to secure a deal. Lugano might have been playing games and can't be seen as a big mistake by both Tare nor Lotito but come on we had time enough! At the end of last season we secured an''europa league'' ticket which is seen the season a big accomplishment. Our big opportunity to earn some cash and maybe even come further at continental level and now we don't have our best midfielder signed in because we weren't able to ship off Ledesma.. Rozehnal is gone and if Cribari takes up a bad injury we're going to get ass fucked.

Siviglia= injury prone, to old and very inconsistent
Diakhite= to inconsistent and inexperienced (he's young)
Stendardo= not regristrated for the europa league and not an incredibly gifted player
Radu= can play at the central position but he's not a natural central defender so i don't think he will be consistent enough at that position
Cribari= probably the only player who's good enough to be in our team (due i think he would an ideal sub)

No new signings, old midfield, bad defence..

Lotito vattene!
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 576
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Legionarivs wrote:
Radu= can play at the central position but he's not a natural central defender so i don't think he will be consistent enough at that position

That's exactly what he really is.
Back to top Go down
indian_eagle
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 59
Age : 32
Country and city : India
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:48 pm

does anyone have any info on the 4 youth team players who are there in the squad. Its mandatory to include them i know, but are they selected randomly or are they actually the best youth team players?

Anyway, I think its a good initiative from UEFA. Hope we have chosen those 4 wisely.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 am

indian_eagle wrote:
does anyone have any info on the 4 youth team players who are there in the squad. Its mandatory to include them i know, but are they selected randomly or are they actually the best youth team players?

Anyway, I think its a good initiative from UEFA. Hope we have chosen those 4 wisely.

They are the best, of course.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 pm

@ people going to the Levski game in Sofia - are you planning on somehow getting tickets for the away sector, or are you going to be mixed with the home crowd?

@Ermetico - could it at all be possible to arrange something similar like vs Elfsborg, so laziali can be seated together in the away sector (for instance the game against Red Bull in Salzburg, just asking for information tongue )

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I don't know yet .. it depends on who I'll be watching the game with it's a little bit early now
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39 pm

At least I know that if I go (only visa issue left) I'll sit in the away sector. As Roman said there is time, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Jofo wrote:
At least I know that if I go (only visa issue left) I'll sit in the away sector. As Roman said there is time, we'll see.

How do you plan on getting the ticket for the away sector?

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Sile wrote:
Jofo wrote:
At least I know that if I go (only visa issue left) I'll sit in the away sector. As Roman said there is time, we'll see.

How do you plan on getting the ticket for the away sector?

Well thats the best part, I don't have a clue. drunken

Just kidding, one Bulgarian friend told me if I'm 100% sure then he'll buy it for me. That means first I must get Bulgarian visa, everything else is piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Europa League   Today at 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Europa League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Europa League Draw
» Shamrock Rovers in the Europa League- Good for Ireland?
» Newscatle United/ Weakened sides in Europa League
» Europa League 2015/2016
» Champions League

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: