Dejan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 274
Country and city : Serbia
Laziale since : 1900
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 pm

He is not new Macheda. He will stay at Lazio! He turned down Barcelona and Chelsea!

http://lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=5269
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:25 pm

I was reading this article and it impressed me a lot so I took the liberty of translating it. Just shows that talented juniors don't need to chase dollars and fame of Man United and Chelsea, not when they have la Lazio!

Quote :
Cinque says no to Barcelona and Chelsea

They won't have him. He won't be another Macheda, he won't leave Rome, he won't board planes or helicopters to get taken away. Many want him and it's been like this for a year, but he only wants Lazio, and it will be that way for ever. Chelsea and Barcelona have been tracking him for 12 months, and have been close recently. Inter and Juventus have also requested information on him. His name is Lorenzo Cinque, centre-forward of the Lazio primavera. From the class of 1991, he will turn 18 on the 22nd of August. He was born in Rome (father Luigi is from Positano), he has been a Lazio fan all his life. And the commitment to the club colours is worth more than anything else: more than an attractive financial offer, more than the lure of a big international club. This is his belief.

HISTORY: Lorenzo is a boy with his head on his shoulders and can count on an exemplary family. He is a boy ahead on the field and in his studies. This year he will attend classical school and will do so ahead of time. He played in the Primavera despite being underage. Yet he has only played football for three years. Up until age 14-15, he competed in swimming. Indeed, he triumphed in swimming, winning national championships. He kicked the football only in his free time for fun.

THE CONSECRATION: Last season he was promoted to the Primavera, his rise stopped only by bad luck. He began as a starter, but in October he picked up a foot injury and he was forced to remain out for a month. Without time to recover, he suffered a dislocated shoulder and was out for another month and a half. He has recovered from everything, and is now fit. Next season, he could be a protagonist for the Primavera. Ex-Diesse Sabatini told him one day, "Soon, you'll be wearing the biancoceleste shirt, the most important one." Although he is yet to sign a professional contract (he will be 18 in August). It is his dream. Everything Italian, Roman and biancoceleste.

Much respect to this bloke, obviously has talent, but unlike Macheda sees no reason to chase something that he doesn't need. Just goes to show there are still young players out there that still dream of playing for their lifelong club.

Obviously has plenty of time to develop and we don't want to burn him out but hopefully in August he signs that pro contract and who knows, maybe in the coming seasons he'll follow in the footsteps of Tuia, Mendicino and Perpetuini and make his Serie A debut!

Last edited by c. testa on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

GRANDE Cinque cheers
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Bravo. But I still don't want to see same situation with Lollo. I hope the new coach will know what to do with the new kids and how to work with them. After all there are our future.

FORZA LAZIO
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 pm

I have merged the two topics together to form one.

Please continue...
Back to top Go down
Forza Lazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 248
Country and city : London, UK
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Wow, this is great news!

Why have we never heard of this guy before? Why doesn't he play in the first Primavera team? It's interesting that such players like Kozak, Mendicino, Perpetuini and Tuia, who have never been tracked by big clubs, already get to play in serie A, whereas Cinque, who's been offered contracts from Barca and Chelsea would dream of playing in serie A. Not to mention the Macheda disaster.

Once again, poor, poor management by Lazio. What a disgraceful club has Lotito created.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, HumlebŠk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Wow, this is great news!

Why have we never heard of this guy before? Why doesn't he play in the first Primavera team? It's interesting that such players like Kozak, Mendicino, Perpetuini and Tuia, who have never been tracked by big clubs, already get to play in serie A, whereas Cinque, who's been offered contracts from Barca and Chelsea would dream of playing in serie A. Not to mention the Macheda disaster.

Once again, poor, poor management by Lazio. What a disgraceful club has Lotito created.

I don't think Lazio can play him when he is not on contract with Lazio? You have to turn 18 in Italy before you can sign a contract. So I don't beleive this is poor management of Lazio.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrk÷ping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Danish-Laziofan wrote:
Forza Lazio wrote:
Wow, this is great news!

I don't think Lazio can play him when he is not on contract with Lazio? You have to turn 18 in Italy before you can sign a contract. So I don't beleive this is poor management of Lazio.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't know if the situation is like that, thinking about for example Balotelli and Slavkovski. They made their debutes in Serie A when they were younger than 18.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Forza Lazio wrote:
Wow, this is great news!

Well according to La Lazio Siamo Noi, he did start games for the primavera until he got injured. Considering how young he is, (primavera is mainly players 19-20 years old), its a fair effort.

Kozak, Mendicino and Tuia have been tracked by big clubs. Mendicino got some interest from Arsenal last year.

He can't sign a contract til he's 18, in August. Technically he can play Serie A matches, but who said the kid is ready for senior football??? He's 17, give him time to develop before throwing him into the deep end.

Don't turn a positive topic into something negative....FFS, this is why Lazio is the greatest club of all. The passion.

Namortsac
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 144
Country and city : Sweden/Lund
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 pm

A real uomo d'onore!

Strange though. He and Macheda was born on the exact same day...
Back to top Go down
Nesta_Jr
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : Sweden, Stockholm
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Nothing but my biggest respect to this guy! Daje!!!!
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Respect Lorenzo!!Only a real laziale feels what means to wear these colours!We're proud of you!We wish all of our players to be like this!With this kind of spirit our eagle will fly high again,how our club deserves!Forza Lazio!!!

Can we tell him somehow that he made an important decision adn that we are already a fan of him ?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 am

Well done Lorenzo. This is great to hear, and hopefully Lotito gives him a contract on his 18th birthday in August!

Forza Cinque!
Back to top Go down
Terzino
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 41
Country and city : Canada, St-LÚonard/Italia, San Bartolomeo In Galdo
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:50 am

Bobbi wrote:
hopefully Lotito gives him a contract on his 18th birthday in August!

best birthday gift ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorenzo Cinque   Today at 4:52 am

Back to top Go down

Lorenzo Cinque
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1