View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

That is why the pics are missing. Lazio didn't brought a photograph so Balla give that assignment to Foggia.
-Notice lich training shirt, Puma has more surprises. And last but not the least Makinwa, the return of the king cheers

Source Corriere dello sport http://www.corrieredellosport.it/squadre/SerieA/Lazio/t129
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

That pink shirt is just a marker Jofo, like a basketball jersey worn over the regular shirt so players don't get confused when playing against each other.

Oh yeah Makinwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

btw the grey shorts look cool

Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:19 pm

The grey ones are awesome!
Back to top Go down
killer89
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Sweden Sk÷vde
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 am

Going to the camp the 20/7 to 23/7 and will try to get some info and nice pictures and try to add them up here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 am

Belgio wrote:
The grey ones are awesome!
it's incredible to see we got far better shirts to train for coach, staff & players, then in reality ... it still sucks BIG time !
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Nasty incident at Auronzo today, Rocchi and Diakite had a 'fight'. This happened after a bad challenge by Mobido left Meghni on the ground for almost 5 minutes. Mibido then caught Rocchi in a challenge moments later and tempers flared. I think Tommaso had to be restrained by teammates.

Anyone got more info on this? Doesn't look too good.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 am

I need to search for info on this before I make a judgement but No

If Rocchi is living up to his name and initated an altercation with a teammate, then that should be an automatic stripping of captaincy in my opinion, maybe even enough to sell him.

But I'm interested in knowing how much of a 'fight' it was first...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 am

I read about this incident on Goal..... not good at all..... No
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 am

Overreaction much?? Contemplating selling a guy who's done so much for the club cause of an altercation in training?? This stuff happens in sports teams. Diakite' is obviously desperate to show Balla that he can command a starting place and plays with passion and has gone in over the top and Rocchi was obviously fired up himself and reacted a bit too strongly.

lalaziosiamonoi says "zuffa verbale", which doesn't sound too harsh. They'll shake hands and get over it and the team will be better off. Ballardini is an excellent man manager and I don't think there'll be any lasting problems cause of it.

Good to see some passion, dont hold Modibo or Tommaso at fault.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:17 am

c. testa wrote:
Overreaction much?? Contemplating selling a guy who's done so much for the club cause of an altercation in training?? This stuff happens in sports teams. Diakite' is obviously desperate to show Balla that he can command a starting place and plays with passion and has gone in over the top and Rocchi was obviously fired up himself and reacted a bit too strongly.

lalaziosiamonoi says "zuffa verbale", which doesn't sound too harsh. They'll shake hands and get over it and the team will be better off. Ballardini is an excellent man manager and I don't think there'll be any lasting problems cause of it.

Exactly, good to see some passion..

Guys, the players are playing for their careers at lazio...some are, and some arent...but the point is we have a big squad and everyone is trying to impress Ballardini..so i think this is massively overblown..

do they think this is the only intra club scuffle?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 pm

As long as it didnt end up in a proper fistfight between the two, i think this is a sign of passion and commitment. Dia is seeing his chance to step up in the pecking order, and he is giving his all. it is not ok to injure team mates, and Rocchi probably uderlined this when they ahd their "fight".

Good to see players that are giving their everything to be a starter for Ballardini...
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:
c. testa wrote:

Exactly, good to see some passion..

Guys, the players are playing for their careers at lazio...some are, and some arent...but the point is we have a big squad and everyone is trying to impress Ballardini..so i think this is massively overblown..

do they think this is the only intra club scuffle?

However good move from Rocchi to stand up for Mehni. Articles say that that was his 2-3 hard foul and its only a training when they all need to have fun and get together as a team.
Very capitano from him. Bravo
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Altercation is true. No biggie IMO. Tempers flare...in the heat of things, hot summer, training, etc. I've been playing footie for 20+ years and some of my best friends and I have gotten into a row on the pitch. Class just means knowing when to leave it on the pitch and go back to being mates afterward.

All will be fine.

Thanks for the pics, guys! They look great. Keep 'em up. I don't get to read anything about Lazio in the States, except for on here and other sites. It's always Inter, Milan, Juventus and even Rioma. Boo!

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:38 pm

The reports I read says Rocchi raised his hands and even after cooling down, he demanded an explanation.

If this was Diakite' acting towards Rocchi there would be a completely different opinion.

In front of 500 fans who travel to see a training session, it is not good to see a player attempt to attack another, least not our captain. I know altercations like this are fairly common but this is just another example of poor leadership from Tommaso in my opinion.

I lose my cool in football games and when I was young I came to blows with people but then again, I'm not a professional football player...
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 am

can someone translate this

Il Presidente Lotito Ŕ arrivato ad Auronzo di Cadore, sede del ritiro biancoceleste, in tenuta da perfetto tifoso, tuta e cappellino della S.S.Lazio, Ŕ parso sereno e felice, disponibile al confronto con i tifosi presenti al campo nonostante il freddo e la pioggia.
Lotito si Ŕ intrattenuto con i tifosi ascoltando le loro opinioni ed eventuali critiche e rispondendo alle innumerevoli domande.
Durante il suo lungo "comizio" si Ŕ verificato un simpatico siparietto tra il Presidente e un tifoso anziano molto agguerrito. Alla domanda del tifoso:" presidente allora mantiene la promessa Pandev e Ledesma li inchioda alla panchina?" Lotito risponde:" ho appena finito un corso di falegnameria!" il tifoso non molla e chiede "ma il mister cosa pensa di queste sue dichiarazioni? se non facciamo giocare Pandev e Ledesma chi scende in capo?" il Presidente risponde con un secco: "mister Ballardini Ŕ un ottimo allenatore e sarÓ lui a fare le scelte tecniche"; il signore conclude: "presidŔ complimenti Ŕ bello abbronzato!" Lotito: "sono nero perchŔ sono incaz...!", il dialogo tra i due prosegue facendo sorridere e divertire tutti i tifosi biancocelesti presenti.
Lotito si trattiene con la tifoseria ancora per una mezz'oretta per poi salire in auto salutando i presenti con un sorriso e un "ragazzi ci vediamo dopo alla partita". (lazialitÓ)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
can someone translate this

Il Presidente Lotito Ŕ arrivato ad Auronzo di Cadore, sede del ritiro biancoceleste, in tenuta da perfetto tifoso, tuta e cappellino della S.S.Lazio, Ŕ parso sereno e felice, disponibile al confronto con i tifosi presenti al campo nonostante il freddo e la pioggia.
Lotito si Ŕ intrattenuto con i tifosi ascoltando le loro opinioni ed eventuali critiche e rispondendo alle innumerevoli domande.
Durante il suo lungo "comizio" si Ŕ verificato un simpatico siparietto tra il Presidente e un tifoso anziano molto agguerrito. Alla domanda del tifoso:" presidente allora mantiene la promessa Pandev e Ledesma li inchioda alla panchina?" Lotito risponde:" ho appena finito un corso di falegnameria!" il tifoso non molla e chiede "ma il mister cosa pensa di queste sue dichiarazioni? se non facciamo giocare Pandev e Ledesma chi scende in capo?" il Presidente risponde con un secco: "mister Ballardini Ŕ un ottimo allenatore e sarÓ lui a fare le scelte tecniche"; il signore conclude: "presidŔ complimenti Ŕ bello abbronzato!" Lotito: "sono nero perchŔ sono incaz...!", il dialogo tra i due prosegue facendo sorridere e divertire tutti i tifosi biancocelesti presenti.
Lotito si trattiene con la tifoseria ancora per una mezz'oretta per poi salire in auto salutando i presenti con un sorriso e un "ragazzi ci vediamo dopo alla partita". (lazialitÓ)

your translate of complete news:

The President Lotito came to Auronzo di Cadore to support his team. Lotito, this morning to allenaento concluded, has entertained fans with fun for a comparison of rich characters.

The President Lotito came to Auronzo di Cadore, the seat of the withdrawal biancoceleste, held in by a perfect fan, overalls and hat of SSLazio, appeared calm and happy, which is available to compare with the fans present at the camp despite the cold and rain.
Lotito has entertained fans with listening to their opinions and possible criticisms and answered countless questions.
During his long "meeting" there was a nice siparietto between the President and a fierce supporter elderly. At the request of a fan, "then president keeps promise Ledesma and Pandev nails them to the bench?" Lotito replies: "I have just finished a course in carpentry!" the spring and not a fan asks "but what the coach thinks of these statements? if we do not play Ledesma and Pandev who falls in chief?" the President replied with a dry "mister Ballardini is an excellent coach and he will make the technical choices", the lord concludes: "dean compliments tan is beautiful!" Lotito "is because I'm black incaz ...!", dialogue between the two continues to smile and have fun doing all the fans biancocelesti present.
Lotito provides with the Swiss again for a mezz'oretta and then climb in the car to greet those present with a smile and a "boys will see after the match." Meet the new statements by the President this evening!
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 am

thanks javier
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Guys take a look
Thanks to our friends Cicalone , the webmaster and supporter of Laziocity !
Update ( day by day) the best pics of :

AURONZO DAILY PICTURES

Last edited by Ermetico on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Great pics! Thanks Ermetico cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Grazie!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:43 pm

c. testa wrote:

I was probably a tad harsh with my comments but I stand by my comments. Captains shouldn't have to be restrained by teammates. He is supposed to be a mentor, a quiet word off the pitch would suffice. Yes, I agree it's emotion and a splitsecond decision but that's no justification. He has a responsibility towards the players and the fans and if he is going to get carried away then perhaps Ledesma (if he stays) should wear the armband or someone who can keep their emotions in check.

Here is a video from Lalaziosiamonoi depicting Lotito's visit at Auronzo. I've had a hectic few days, can't remember exactly when it was. Before or after the 'fight'? Because, if it wasn't pre-planned, then that decides the meaning of this visit for me.

Back to top Go down
flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 pm

have i gone blur or is this Vignarolli in picture a21?

Last edited by flurffmeister on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 pm

The presentation of new S.S. LAZIO to Auronzo di Cadore: http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=6173

Few new faces and some still to come however the presentation of Lazio go through in Auronzo. The fans and the players have agreed, the place is magical and probably brought us luck last season with the coppa victory.
- "Auronzo entered into our hearts" - comment one fan to Lotito, surprised by the charming and welcoming town.

During the presentation someone whistled and others applauded but until Ballardini took the floor. The presentation of hole LAZIO with the new chef. Ecstasy among the fans as Balla said few lines to salute: "The group of quality and commitment is here. With the quality and commitment you can achieve great results."
New coach, new team, new season. The fans are optimistic as everything starts from zero and can't wait to watch the first game.

When all though its was over the choir "voices of white Auronzo" composed of little angels touch not only the hearts of the fans but also the players of Lazio. Perfect presentation with even more perfect end as everybody sing together . Lotito enjoy it with a promise: "We shall meet on the field at the championship, not to disappoint these kids."

Enjoy and don't hesitate to sing along.

lazio sul prato verde vola
lazio tu non sarai mai sola
Vola un aquila nel cielo
piu in alto sempre volera

FORZA LAZIO

-----------------
using google as translator, some mistakes possible but hey at least I tried Wink
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm

I love the way Manfredini acted here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore   Today at 4:52 am

Back to top Go down

Lazio Summer Camp - Auronzo di Cadore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next