LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:31 am

Alessia Marcuzzi

Alessia Marcuzzi is the former partner of Simone Inzaghi, with whom he has a son. She has hosted numerous programmes on Italian TV such as 'Grande Fratello' and 'Le Iene' she also appeared in TV shows such as 'Carabinieri'.

More to follow....

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 am

Giolazio wrote:

I could just put any girls here and say they are Laziali, I happen to know for a fact these girls are...hence the topic! Very Happy

A nice topic to see, but I think you are being too generous with some of the ladies here Very Happy

Only few of the ones you listed are gifted with LazialitÓ (Neri, Zamparo, Syria, Turci). A few of them are more like "dead fish" laziali, occasional fans (Falchi, D'Amico, some other). Some do not even have a clue what S.S Lazio is and/or means. Some other, like Gerini and Marcuzzi, seem quite confused: one day they claim to support Lazio, the other to support roma...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:56 am

Conn wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

I could just put any girls here and say they are Laziali, I happen to know for a fact these girls are...hence the topic! Very Happy

A nice topic to see, but I think you are being too generous with some of the ladies here Very Happy

Only few of the ones you listed are gifted with LazialitÓ (Neri, Zamparo, Syria, Turci). A few of them are more like "dead fish" laziali, occasional fans (Falchi, D'Amico, some other). Some do not even have a clue what S.S Lazio is and/or means. Some other, like Gerini and Marcuzzi, seem quite confused: one day they claim to support Lazio, the other to support roma...

Jeez! Why so many doubters????
I was trying to spread the fun, get the girls mixed with the football..........I never actually called it diehard Laziale! Very Happy
If you all must know I got all the names from the OFFICIAL Lazio book 'L'anno Del Centenario' where it states all the famous tifosi so forgive me, it was Lazio who has decieved you all! Twisted Evil I will continue however to post Lazio's list of hot fans!

Last edited by Giolazio on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 am

Nancy Brilli

Italian actress/showgirl.

More to follow....

Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:33 am

Giolazio wrote:
Conn wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

I was trying to spread the fun, get the girls mixed with the football..........I never actually called it diehard Laziale! Very Happy
If you all must know I got all the names from the OFFICIAL Lazio book 'L'anno Del Centenario' where it states all the famous tifosi so forgive me, it was Lazio who has decieved you all! Twisted Evil I will continue however to post Lazio's list of hot fans!

I am not a doubter: the topic starts by saying
Giolazio wrote:

"What famous beautiful women support Lazio?" Well here is the answer!

Clearly the book you mention is not the Absolute Truth. Anyway I didn't/don't want to ruin the party so I'll stop it here... let me only say that my definition of "supporting Lazio" is not that broad as yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 pm

I for one support Gio's noble cause. Very Happy
There aren't that many real football supporters among women and any female supporter/fan/sympathizer is welcome

Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Conn wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Conn wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

I am not a doubter: the topic starts by saying
Giolazio wrote:

"What famous beautiful women support Lazio?" Well here is the answer!

Clearly the book you mention is not the Absolute Truth. Anyway I didn't/don't want to ruin the party so I'll stop it here... let me only say that my definition of "supporting Lazio" is not that broad as yours Very Happy

Oooouch, low blow!

Fair enough, the topic shall continue anyways! Don't like it, don't open it. Twisted Evil

Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:51 pm

for the sake of completeness of the information, here's Claudia Gerini Very Happy (March 2009 Interview)

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/IlPersonaggio/63411/Claudia+Gerini:+
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Alessandra Martines

Alessandra Martines is an Italian-French dancer and actress. Born in Rome, she has appeared in films such as 'Les Miserables' and 'And now...Ladies and Gentleman'. She is the cousin of Italian (now Frnech) singer Carla Bruni.

More to follow......

PostSubject: Re: Le Ragazze Della Lazio   Today at 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Le Ragazze Della Lazio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4