HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ronaldo to Real for 80m

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 pm

WOOOOW...... I'm happy that Manchester United will take that much money.... I also like to wish Ronaldo a carier without a trophy from now on and thanks for all that he did for United.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 pm

I just wonder who will continue to wear the "7" a number that is soooo magical at Manchester United
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 pm

lol ... Real are just overjealous that Barca took the 'triplete', they will do anything in the world with all the money they got to also do that trick... buying superclass players, but will they gell into 1 team?
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Like always Real won't do anything with buying only big names ... They can't understand that their problem isn't the coach, their problem is the president who buy's what he wants, not what the coach needs ...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm

When will Real Madrid learn and accept you can't buy everything in football.

Their fans are surely over the moon now with the signing of Kaka, and think they will conquer all next season with the influx of stars Perez will bring to the club. They probably think they will complete 'el triplete' this coming season too.

Maybe they should start concentrating on developing young players and establishing a proper youth academy to build their future rather than paying ridiculous amounts for other clubs stars and ruining football.

As usual I hope they under perform, crumble and off course whine about how unfair and unjust everyone treats them.

Vamos Barca!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Stupid Madrid, do they not realise that Barca won the triplete with 8 homegrown Catalunya players. Madrid's answer...buy from everywhere. Smart!

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 pm

A Crazy sum of money invloved, but a wise move from utd to sell.
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Have to agree. ManU if you are wise, bring Ribery now!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:57 pm

A wise move from United? I disagree, Madrid are the winners in this one.

I hate such colossal transfer fees but Madrid will recuperate the large majority of this money and Kaka's fee from improved sponsorship, merchandise, ticket sales etc.

Some will undoubtedly see it as mindless spending but Perez plans to sell at least 9 of last season's first team which probably contains players like Sneijder, Robben, Van Der Vaart. All players worth at least 15million who are useless due to their fitness problems.

Perez did the successful Cragnotti tactic; bought a top squad, won everything with them and kept them above water. I have no doubts he can do the same again.

Meanwhile, United now have to boost a flailing team short on quality (which they are, their defence wins them titles) knowing that sides will extort the Ronaldo cash out of him and inevitably, they have 3 months to rebuild a side. After 1999, it took Ferguson a good 5-6 years to get it right. Who is to say it won't happen again.

All in all, it is good for football, EPL sides taking a knock from La Liga while Serie A now has the chance to sell out, consolidate and develop talent.

Football is moving in the correct direction, once again.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Yes i agree with a lot of what you have said Caxi, but:

To keep Ronaldo at the club 2 consecutive years against his will could be catastrophic for utd.

An unhappy player of the caliber of Cristiano Ronaldo would create massive problems within the club.

80 Million is a substantial amount of money.

Man UTD have over two and a half months to re-invest that as wisley as possible.

A replacement for Ronaldo, maybe Ribery?

A New right back to replace O Shea (Has to ahppen)

And of course a new central midfielder or two.

Giggs-Anderson-Carrick-Scholes-Hargreves?:

For a club of Man UTD's size, this midfield is absolutley not good enough to compete at the top level, there forwards and incredible back four have bailed them out on so many occasions, but if proof was ever needed that there midfield is not good enough, then it came on the 27th of May.

In conclusion, Ronadlo has achived all he could at Man UTD, and was clearly unhappy at the club so he had to go, and UTD have gained a massive sum of money, so his move was logical for the club, because they have some massive problems in midfield and really need to re-invest that money in that department especially.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Bobbi wrote:
When will Real Madrid learn and accept you can't buy everything in football.

Their fans are surely over the moon now with the signing of Kaka, and think they will conquer all next season with the influx of stars Perez will bring to the club. They probably think they will complete 'el triplete' this coming season too.

Maybe they should start concentrating on developing young players and establishing a proper youth academy to build their future rather than paying ridiculous amounts for other clubs stars and ruining football.

As usual I hope they under perform, crumble and off course whine about how unfair and unjust everyone treats them.

Vamos Barca!

What do you mean? Real Madrid won three Champions Leagues between 1998-2002 and in that time they broke the world transfer fee...twice.

And honestly I do wish you would stop tarring all Real Madrid fans as retards because we are not. All you do is read the mostly stupid messages from foreigners who mostly are glory hunters and do not have a clue. Then you assume every Real Madrid fan is like that? I could write that Barcelona are sad little morons who have the biggest inferiority complex in football and are jealous of Real Madrids successes and only support Barcelona not because they like Barcelona but hate Real Madrid because that is the same stupid numpties that I read on Barcelona forums. Incidently a lot like your last paragraph...LOL!

Yes, our fans are over the moon but who would not be when your club sign the best trequartista in the world at his peak? Kaka is a special player and Real Madrid needs to have one of the best players in the world. Under Calderon Real Madrid did not sign any special players.

As for the rubbish about youth academy, Real Madrids youth academy is not good enough. Hence the reason why the club needs to buy players from other clubs. In a bloody ideal world Real Madrid would bring in players from youth academy but they are not good enough. If they were then of course they would come through and play. Just Barcelona bring through top class players that Real Madrid have to as well? I do not have explain how retarded that is because you are a smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Caxi wrote:
A wise move from United? I disagree, Madrid are the winners in this one.

I hate such colossal transfer fees but Madrid will recuperate the large majority of this money and Kaka's fee from improved sponsorship, merchandise, ticket sales etc.

Some will undoubtedly see it as mindless spending but Perez plans to sell at least 9 of last season's first team which probably contains players like Sneijder, Robben, Van Der Vaart. All players worth at least 15million who are useless due to their fitness problems.

Perez did the successful Cragnotti tactic; bought a top squad, won everything with them and kept them above water. I have no doubts he can do the same again.

Meanwhile, United now have to boost a flailing team short on quality (which they are, their defence wins them titles) knowing that sides will extort the Ronaldo cash out of him and inevitably, they have 3 months to rebuild a side. After 1999, it took Ferguson a good 5-6 years to get it right. Who is to say it won't happen again.

All in all, it is good for football, EPL sides taking a knock from La Liga while Serie A now has the chance to sell out, consolidate and develop talent.

Football is moving in the correct direction, once again.

This is a fantastic move from Real Madrid. It is only a big transfer fee because Ronaldo is at the moment the best player in the world and more importantly Manchester United are not going to accept a small fee! It works two ways. One to offer and the other to accept.

Tickets sales is irrelevant. Bernabeu is a sell out most of the time anyway. Merchandise mostly especially from shirt sales and of course brand repute. I agree with getting rid of the Dutch palyers as well especially Van Der Vaart. Wasted money on them. They are definately not goood enough to be Real Madrid players.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Massive move by Real, securing two of the best players in the world within a week...

lets wait and see what they do with the rest of the squad before deciding if it has been a good move so far or not. The key for real to reach Barca is to get rid off players that will not fit the new coach and the new tactics, and to fill up with players that suit...

Kaka and C.Ronaldo in one team...massive...
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Massive but have you heard the coach wanting them both ? Perez buys whoever he wants without asking the coach which is a big mistake and that's why Real won't ever be a great team ...
Back to top Go down
Sturges
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 135
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

This doesnt just magic away Madrids pathetic defence, these 2 purchases may be brilliant with the government backed money but they still have real issues, like for instance having a squad rather then a few stars. 80 Million is a great sum of money but believe me with our debt its not going to all be reinvested in new talent, however Im glad hes gone, he has disrespected us on a number of occassions Id have Tevez every time over Ronaldo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm

As a United fan and Ronaldo fan also I would say that it is a great deal for all 3 parts.... United got a great amount of cash, Real got what they want for 2 years and Ronaldo will finaly play for Real (he said that it was a his childish dream).... 80 mill paunds (nearly 100 mill euros) is fantastic.... To be again fully chalanging United only need to buy Benzema and Ribery in my opinion and that will cost less then 80 mill pounds....

--------------VDS----------------
Rafael---Rio-----Vidic------Evra
-Hargreaves-Carick-Anderson-
Ribery-------------------Rooney
-----------Benzema--------------

+ Foster, Kuszczak, Brown, Neville, O'Shea, Fabio, Evans, Scholes, Gibson, Fletcher, Park, Nani, Tosic, Lajic Tevez*, Berbatov, Macheda, Welbeck

Preety decent ha?
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

NITRO wrote:
I also like to wish Ronaldo a carier without a trophy from now on .....

Agree agree agree agree!
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

NITRO wrote:
As a United fan and Ronaldo fan also I would say that it is a great deal for all 3 parts.... United got a great amount of cash, Real got what they want for 2 years and Ronaldo will finaly play for Real (he said that it was a his childish dream).... 80 mill paunds (nearly 100 mill euros) is fantastic.... To be again fully chalanging United only need to buy Benzema and Ribery in my opinion and that will cost less then 80 mill pounds....

--------------VDS----------------
Rafael---Rio-----Vidic------Evra
-Hargreaves-Carick-Anderson-
Ribery-------------------Rooney
-----------Benzema--------------

+ Foster, Kuszczak, Brown, Neville, O'Shea, Fabio, Evans, Scholes, Gibson, Fletcher, Park, Nani, Tosic, Lajic Tevez*, Berbatov, Macheda, Welbeck

Preety decent ha?

That team does not impress me.

Foster starred for a bottom of the EPL Watford side and now he is expected to step up to one of the best teams in the world. Kusczak was West Brom's reserve keeper or something. Brown is excellent just not a star, same for O'Shea. Neville is past it, about as useful as Siviglia. Fabio is too young, Evans is talented but again, too young. Scholes is past it. Gibson is young, from very close to my area, hard to tell how good he can be. Fletcher would be captain material for a Europa League team, not really United material. Park is a worker but was signed for 4million for a reason. Nani is skillful but hasn't stepped up. Tosic looks to be a star but hasn't been used. Llajic is barely out of dipers. Tevez will leave in all likelihood. Berbatov is a statue these days. Macheda ... Welbeck is very average.

Funny thing is, I don't rate the United's back ups more than Lazio's. And 3-4 of the first team you have selected may not be there. Both Benzema and Ribery have said they have no desire to play for United.

Man U were already a team on the way down. They lost to all the Top 4 teams in England this season, humiliated at times by them but won the league by beating the small teams (outside the Top 4, EPL is very poor...Reggina would destroy West Brom and Lazio would put a few goals past Wigan or Stoke). They couldn't beat Villarreal in the CL group stages, Inter had chances to dump them out but didn't take them, Porto could have beat them but they bottled it, Ronaldo pulled them through against Arsenal and ultimately Barca took them apart.

They are still a great team, don't get me wrong but with the side they have as of now, they will be trophiless next season. So, much depends on where Ferguson invests his cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 am

United beat Chelsea easyly at Old Trafford while played 1-1 at Stemford..... They lost against Arsenal on away but they did draw at Old Trafford (like a win considering that with that result we won the tittle... Aston Villa we beat them twice and Against Liverpool we lost.... Inter got crash over the two legs.... Even Mourinho said that... Portob didnt had a chance at Dragao.... We demolish Arsenal twice.. Barca destroyed us just because of sentimental Ferguson... And I said that IF BENZEMA AND RIBERY comes to UNITED.... I dont stated that they will surely came.... And Foster is a good keeper... If you had watched some of the games that he wasb in the goalb you would hav seen it.... Rafael is also asb young as Fabio but Ib didnt hear you said that Rafael is young to be good.... Fletcher played his best season and he will get better next... Nani also... Scholes didnt past his time.. He cas still cross the ball... Heargraves is back from a year long injury.. Berbatov is a great player and he will show it next season... Lets make you and me a bet.... If United take PL or CL next season I will be your guest for two weeks all bills on you (includingb the air plane ticket)b if not vise verse Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 am

PS....

Inter < Man Utd
Juventus < Liverpool
Milan < Chelsea
Fiorentina < Arsenal
Genoa = Everton
Roma > Aston Villa
Udinese > Fulham
Palermo < Tottenham
Cagliari < West Ham
Lazio = Manchester City
Atalanta < Wigan
Napoli > Stoke
Sampdoria > Bolton
Siena < Portsmouth
Catania < Blackburn
Chievo < Sunderland
Bologna = Hull
Torino < Newcastle
Reggina < Middlesbrough
Lecce = WBA

FACT
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 am

NITRO wrote:
United beat Chelsea easyly at Old Trafford while played 1-1 at Stemford..... They lost against Arsenal on away but they did draw at Old Trafford (like a win considering that with that result we won the tittle... Aston Villa we beat them twice and Against Liverpool we lost.... Inter got crash over the two legs.... Even Mourinho said that... Portob didnt had a chance at Dragao.... We demolish Arsenal twice.. Barca destroyed us just because of sentimental Ferguson... And I said that IF BENZEMA AND RIBERY comes to UNITED.... I dont stated that they will surely came.... And Foster is a good keeper... If you had watched some of the games that he wasb in the goalb you would hav seen it.... Rafael is also asb young as Fabio but Ib didnt hear you said that Rafael is young to be good.... Fletcher played his best season and he will get better next... Nani also... Scholes didnt past his time.. He cas still cross the ball... Heargraves is back from a year long injury.. Berbatov is a great player and he will show it next season... Lets make you and me a bet.... If United take PL or CL next season I will be your guest for two weeks all bills on you (includingb the air plane ticket)b if not vise verse Very Happy

Hehehe, I'm not going to be foolish enough to make that bet Twisted Evil

In my opinion, just from looking at the team as it is now, it can't win trophies. Maybe the FA Cup or the League Cup but certainly not the league.

At least wait until the new season is about to start before making a bet with me tongue
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 am

ronaldo, Kaka, Eto, Pato, Mourinho......All this operations and their cost plus the salary ary really shameful for international soccer and general crisis.
Real Madrid , Manchester, Barca, and all the major teams are declaring passive assets for more then 1 billion Euro all togheter and , for me, this is absolutely insane to be accepted.

90 mln euro for Ronaldo? No way
20 mln salary for Beckam? No way.

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 am

The figures are ridiculous and shameful and I have to agree on that one.

The positive for me is that it does shake up soccer.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 am

Fact remains - Real are making money this way.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:17 am

centrocampista wrote:
Fact remains - Real are making money this way.

I really can't see how...Ronaldo will make 65 Euros a minute, even while he sleeps! By the 4th year of his contract it will be over 550,000 euros a week!

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo to Real for 80m   Today at 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo to Real for 80m
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next