HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mr. Davide Ballardini

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Moggi is quoted as saying:-

Working his way down the table, Moggi looked at relegation-threatened Lazio, and his assessment there was clear.

"For the good of Lazio, [coach Davide] Ballardini should resign. He is not good enough for an important club like Lazio," he said.

"[President Claudio] Lotito is also to blame for the grave situation at Lazio because he chose the coach, and then he allowed [Goran] Pandev to leave."

GOAL.COM

Moggi is right.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Moggi actually speaks sense for once...

The list of potential coaches hardly inspires confidence but then there is nothing much left to do but change, at least new coach syndrome usually boosts a team for a while, exactly what we need. I did see Bruno Giordano as a possible candidate, maybe not the experience but he'd be a popular ex player choice, oh wait, Lotito would never stand for that...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

According to Sky Sport 24 Italy our dear president would like to have Giovanni Trapattoni as the new coach.
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Quote :
According to Sky Sport 24 Italy our dear president would like to have Giovanni Trapattoni as the new coach.
would be the best solution and our dear president would do something good with this decision.

But I think that Trap would not be cheap - and that is not Lotito´s way.

Trap would be the right coach because the players would look up to him (most of them were looking down on Balla). He would have the right spirit and he can handle the players. They would not do what they want.

He would be a coach who knows what he wants and knows what to do.


Last edited by blue-white on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juzko
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 28
Country and city : Finland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

blue-white wrote:
Quote :
According to Sky Sport 24 Italy our dear president would like to have Giovanni Trapattoni as the new coach.
would be the best solution and our dear president would do something good with this decision.

But I think that Trap would not be cheap - and that is not Lotito´s way.

Trap would be the right coach because the players would look up to him (most of them were looking down on Balla). He would have the right spirit and he can handle the players. They would not do what they want.


indeed the best possible option!
but no matter if it costs shitload, it will still be minor amount compared to what we will lose if we relegate
Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 49
Age : 25
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Sile, way to go with funny comments, it's a killer, big ups

Caput Mundi, you are right, seems Lotito wants this club to go down so he can fullfill his own strategy

Conn, you are the best man, keep it up

Ermetico, you are 48? time to learn English grammatics soon, hehe, just kidding you're doing great

Caxi, with answers to EVERYthing, chill out for once, besides that Swedish dude that hated Lotito so much and tracked down on people was right too you know about relegation zone, and about management.

..and to all readers, there is so much more to life than football and Lazio, nothing is over yet BUT it seems to me the only thing you guys need is another Swede, so I just say....

BRING BACK SVEN-GÖRAN AND BYE BYE BALLARDINI
Back to top Go down
Mark
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 153
Age : 34
Country and city : Netherlands, Delft
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Trap. will be exactly what we need.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

3isa wrote:
BRING BACK SVEN-GÖRAN AND BYE BYE BALLARDINI

Stop living in the past! What worked once doesn't have to work twice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Mark wrote:
Trap. will be exactly what we need.

Trap would be perfect.

But the more likely solution will be Edy Reja. Fuck.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Quote :
"Do I risk the sack? I don't know anything," he told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

"Do these rumours bother me? Absolutely not."

He´s right. He doesn't know anything!


Last edited by blue-white on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Trap would be amazing. Look at Roma's revival due to getting a GOOD manager. No more risks, spend some money and get us some experience!

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 pm

are you still here? you fucking ballless man !!!
Back to top Go down
vent
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 264
Age : 35
Country and city : Craiova/Bucharest, Romania
Laziale since : 11.09.1981
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

sad thing is that he should have been fired 3 moths ago
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

On Sky Sport 24 they just mentioned that Ballardini is living at Formello. Can somebody from Rome confirm that? If so, it also shows his non-existing commitment to the team/club. A coach should live in the city to show a commitment to the club and the future. I never understand how you can sign a multi-year deal and not move.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Yesterday, in what I hope was his last press conference as Lazio manager, Ballardini gave us another bit of his priceless bullsh*t. Here are some of his words:

About the match 1 We did ok only in the first half.

About the match 2 I knew Catania was going to play in that way (and you still lost, idiot!)

About Ledesma Ledesma is a great champion, and if he puts his qualities at the service of the team we would be very happy (pity he didn't call him up for months due to "technical choice")

About 4 strikers I put 4 strikers because so we could "throw the ball away and then see" (amazing tactic indeed)

About Lichsteiner He was not called up due to technical choice (later on, Lichsteiner himself declared he was being punished after having taken Ledesma's and Pandev's side)

Il Capitano wrote:
On Sky Sport 24 they just mentioned that Ballardini is living at Formello. Can somebody from Rome confirm that? If so, it also shows his non-existing commitment to the team/club. A coach should live in the city to show a commitment to the club and the future. I never understand how you can sign a multi-year deal and not move.

Yes he's living in Formello's Lazio sport centre, I've had mentioned that in Pazke's thread weeks ago for another reason: Ballardini has no clue of the city, the fans and the club he's meant to manage! I disagree about the commitment interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 pm

@Conn: Don't you think there is a connection to all of this, like him not living in Rome, not feeling the atmosphere, not knowing the people, not being commited enough?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Il Capitano wrote:
@Conn: Don't you think there is a connection to all of this, like him not living in Rome, not feeling the atmosphere, not knowing the people, not being commited enough?

do you imagine him walking around Roma and not taking smelling as from Lazio supporters? his walk in Rome would be worse than a walk in hell!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Il Capitano wrote:
@Conn: Don't you think there is a connection to all of this, like him not living in Rome, not feeling the atmosphere, not knowing the people, not being commited enough?

do you imagine him walking around Roma and not taking smelling as from Lazio supporters? his walk in Rome would be worse than a walk in hell!

It's not like he went to Formello after sh1t hit the fan, he was there from the word "go". He has not run away from the fans, he never was in contact with them, although as you suggest many, including myself, would like some "contact" with him

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Conn wrote:
...
Il Capitano wrote:
On Sky Sport 24 they just mentioned that Ballardini is living at Formello. Can somebody from Rome confirm that? If so, it also shows his non-existing commitment to the team/club. A coach should live in the city to show a commitment to the club and the future. I never understand how you can sign a multi-year deal and not move.

Yes he's living in Formello's Lazio sport centre, I've had mentioned that in Pazke's thread weeks ago for another reason: Ballardini has no clue of the city, the fans and the club he's meant to manage! I disagree about the commitment interpretation.

Il Capitano wrote:
@Conn: Don't you think there is a connection to all of this, like him not living in Rome, not feeling the atmosphere, not knowing the people, not being commited enough?

I don't know if he's committed or not. I think he was and he is very committed, but completely unable to manage the club. A mediocre manager who has completely lost his head (what happened yesterday is incredible). Very dangerous.

I said I disagree with the argument "he didn't move so he doesn't show commitment" because the converse can also be true "he lives in formello to think about Lazio 24h". Anyway. Strangely enough, another mediocre manager, Zaccheroni, lived in Formello when he was at Lazio.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 352
Age : 36
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 am

By tomorrow this will be over. My biggest issue is that he is sitting on the bench looking like a sleeping pill. This squad needs fire. From the start Ballardini never looked like a nice dude who could also win the fans. When I met Delio Rossi in the 2005 summer camp in South tyrol he was nice and friendly. I never met Ballardini, but saw a lot of interviews with him. He always looked a bit pissed at times. Not the best way to work in Rome with all the media attention.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 am

Conn wrote:
Yesterday, in what I hope was his last press conference as Lazio manager, Ballardini gave us another bit of his priceless bullsh*t. Here are some of his words:

About the match 1 We did ok only in the first half.

About the match 2 I knew Catania was going to play in that way (and you still lost, idiot!)

About Ledesma Ledesma is a great champion, and if he puts his qualities at the service of the team we would be very happy (pity he didn't call him up for months due to "technical choice")

About 4 strikers I put 4 strikers because so we could "throw the ball away and then see" (amazing tactic indeed)

About Lichsteiner He was not called up due to technical choice (later on, Lichsteiner himself declared he was being punished after having taken Ledesma's and Pandev's side)

Il Capitano wrote:
On Sky Sport 24 they just mentioned that Ballardini is living at Formello. Can somebody from Rome confirm that? If so, it also shows his non-existing commitment to the team/club. A coach should live in the city to show a commitment to the club and the future. I never understand how you can sign a multi-year deal and not move.

Yes he's living in Formello's Lazio sport centre, I've had mentioned that in Pazke's thread weeks ago for another reason: Ballardini has no clue of the city, the fans and the club he's meant to manage! I disagree about the commitment interpretation.

Ballardini is the biggest joke. Does he have a brain anyone? Has anyone examined Ballardini's brain?

Ballardini never moved to Rome and stayed at Formello because he knew that he was never cut for Lazio. It is a nice money earner for him to test himself with a big club but deep down he knew he was a sh*t manager. So he stayed at Formello knowing deep down he was going to get the sack.

Basically he blagged his way through the interview and was only looking at the paycheck.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 543
Age : 30
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 am

We will have a new coach this week or this is just a rumour?I want it now!
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 209
Age : 36
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Reja's move to Lazio hits a snag
Tuesday 9 February, 2010
Edy Reja has revealed that there are still issues to resolve before his move from Hajduk Split to Lazio is completed.

The former Napoli boss is the favourite to replace Davide Ballardini, who was apparently sacked over the phone last night.

Reja only joined Split in the summer, but he is said to have a release clause in his contract, which is set at €100,000.

The 64-year-old met with the Croatian club's directors yesterday evening in an effort to reach an agreement.

“At the moment there is nothing new to report. I cannot say otherwise,” Reja told ANSA last night.

However, La Gazzetta dello Sport understands that everything will be finalised this morning.

Reja is then expected to fly to Rome and put pen to paper on an 18-month contract worth around €1m.

Lazio currently lie third from bottom in Serie A. Their defence of the Coppa Italia ended in the Quarter-Finals with defeat to Fiorentina.
channel4

Good riddance to Ballardino. Balla even had the nerve of taking p*ss out of delio when he became a manager for lazio. I really had enough of Balla and welcome Reja.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Surely he has been told of the decision? Is it official yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mr. Davide Ballardini   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mr. Davide Ballardini
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Davide Astori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: