HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

something comes to my mind, about rossi.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 158
Country and city : China / Czech
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 pm

like it or not, i think we should let him be the coach of lazio in beijing for the super copa finale, he helped us win the coppa. with all due respects, i believe that he deserves this chance. if this thing can finally come true, it would without a doubt be the most heart-warming and impressive moment and decision in world football's history.

someone shares the same opinion with me?
Back to top Go down
The Big Payback
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 206
Country and city : England, Sunderland
Laziale since : 2003
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 pm

We appointed the new man today so we can't really do that. There's probably a rule against it.
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Actually no.
Ballardini should win his first cup with Lazio and that would be a promising star for him....rossi was our past and lately our present but he will never be our future.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
affraid

haha exactly
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 am

LazioS70 wrote:
Actually no.
Ballardini should win his first cup with Lazio and that would be a promising star for him....rossi was our past and lately our present but he will never be our future.

Agreed. It would set the tone for what could be a good season if Ballardini win's this.
Back to top Go down
conceicao14
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 209
Country and city : England
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 am

Terry wrote:
like it or not, i think we should let him be the coach of lazio in beijing for the super copa finale, he helped us win the coppa. with all due respects, i believe that he deserves this chance. if this thing can finally come true, it would without a doubt be the most heart-warming and impressive moment and decision in world football's history.

Nice thought but we are not writing movies anymore Very Happy

We have become serious and want to win scudetto. Besides, giving Rossi opportunity to manage is unprofessional as we need to let Ballardino select his team and show his tactics. He needs to understand our team a little bit better so warm up games are fun Very Happy Even Beijing super copa finale will be a test for new manager
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am

Terry wrote:

scratch
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 am

Cash wrote:
Terry wrote:

scratch
Back to top Go down
NonMollareMai
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : singapore
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 am

Terry wrote:

I understand how ur point.. Rossi has already left us so let it be. We thanked him for all the services he has rendered to Lazio.

However, let give Ballardini a chance. I will personally reserve my comment on him for the 1st 10 games. :)
Back to top Go down
Kurama_SSLazio
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 827
Country and city : Romania, Bucharest
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah right.. to hell with delio rossi. I admit that is interesting...but it would apply if rossi would have retire from health issues, personal issues etc .. after he took us on 3rd place every year at least. But he distroyed many Lazio players and..tx to him..i`m 10 years older now ... so no way. If it was, for example, Ferguson (with a similar story) .. i would agree .. but thinking of what delio rossi did to us..he doesent desirve this honour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something comes to my mind, about rossi.   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

something comes to my mind, about rossi.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1