hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 466
Country and city : Persia
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 am

wow, you accepted for master degree in Sharif university?

i didnt know this, Sharif is the best university of the country... i hape you can study there.

this winter i must give an exam for master of science degree too, and i dont have any idea about it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 am

BigMamaEagle wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
yeah i`m good, as i said in mashhad we dont have any crowd in streets, but in university we had demonstrations many times, but all of them finished last week too. from that time many students arrested by police or called for Intelligent service of Iran. from last week they call me two times there, & even they want to prevent me to go higher education (i almost accept for master degree in Sharif University) next year. although tonight is my graduation ceremony i must go again there for answer to them tomorrow Crying or Very sad anyway physically i`m good but mentally i have really really terrible week & i hope this problem solve soon

Love U all of laziale for your concern about us & all Iranian peoples.

they want to prevent you from higher education?

That is bad news indeed.

Good luck, and we will all be thinking about you and supporting you, fellow Laziale.

yeah, this is a common method in Iran for guys that have some opposite mind to prevent them study in master or PHD.

but fortunately things continue good & this week they will say to me answer, & i dont think they do it with me.
pray for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 am

hamidsinisa wrote:
wow, you accepted for master degree in Sharif university?

i didnt know this, Sharif is the best university of the country... i hape you can study there.

this winter i must give an exam for master of science degree too, and i dont have any idea about it!!

as you know hamid in this time we only select courses & the final result say in Shahrivar. but as u know the result almost is clear from the ranking, & i first select Sharif University & then Tehran University but i think my chance in first option is high.
really? what are u reading? i hope i can help you in something especially if u reading Civil eng.
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:33 am

no, Im studing Industrial Engineering in Azad university! Wink

the only help that you can give me is to tell me when you started studing for exam, and how much did you study!

i'll send you pm soon to ask more questions !
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 pm

guys! try for a transfer to a foreign university. Preferably cin Europe so that we could go to a game together! I know plenty of Iranians that have come here to study...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm

Cash wrote:
guys! try for a transfer to a foreign university. Preferably cin Europe so that we could go to a game together! I know plenty of Iranians that have come here to study...

yeah cash, if i knew that things changed this way i tried to go other countries for next level, especially Swed & italy (polytechnic of Milan) that lot of my friends are there or come this year, especially Chalmers University. but now if i want come there it takes 1 year time:( but with this situation & if they wont prevent me for master, i will come 100% there or some other countries like Canada or USA for phd:(

& yeah Hamid i completely suggest you that don't read for entrance exam & try to go other countries, at least Malaysia
Back to top Go down
hamidsinisa
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 am

as much as i know, studying in a foreign university costs alot, and i doubt if i can afford it

i dont have much information about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 am

hamidsinisa wrote:
as much as i know, studying in a foreign university costs alot, and i doubt if i can afford it

i dont have much information about it!

as i know study in Swed is free but your monthly cost is about 700 euro. cash know more about it absolutely but any way i think it`s worth than studying here even in sharif or tehran, ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Iranian Members?   Today at 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Any Iranian Members?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2