HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfer suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
aDDi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 48
Age : 30
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:31 am

Since we tend to dream about specific players joining our beloved club, I think it's only suitable to talk about these dreams and suggestions in one topic... Don't you guys agree? :)
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 am

thats better
Back to top Go down
aDDi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 48
Age : 30
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

You know, I'm hearing that Juve are trying to land Rossi for 15 million... I don't think its out of our price range if we sell Pandev. Our primarly goal should be Rossi or Aqua... both amazing young players who'd fit with our system perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Me.


I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub Very Happy

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Quote :
I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub

I would vote for you cheers
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Sile wrote:
Me.


I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub Very Happy

hey lotito !! put all of your money to this lad !! he's briliant !! he is better than CR7 or messi i guess !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

danielganx wrote:
Sile wrote:
Me.


I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub Very Happy

hey lotito !! put all of your money to this lad !! he's briliant !! he is better than CR7 or messi i guess !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Wrong call. HE IS CHEAP LOTITO.

Lotito: cheers
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Jofo wrote:
danielganx wrote:
Sile wrote:
Me.


I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub Very Happy

hey lotito !! put all of your money to this lad !! he's briliant !! he is better than CR7 or messi i guess !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Wrong call. HE IS CHEAP LOTITO.

Lotito: cheers

How cheap are you Sile?

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm

If i were to suggest i would go for the likes of (Taking into account cost):

Clayton Xavier (RM Palmeiras)
Nikolas Lodeiro (ACM Nacional)
Diego Buonanotte (River Plate)
Juan Forlin (CB Boca Juniors)
Andre Santos (LB Corinthians)
Ibson (CM Flamengo)
Ronald Vargas (CM Club Brugge)
Jorge Fucile (LB FC Porto)
Ibrahim Affelay (RM PSV)
Semir Stilic (RM Lech Poznan)
Andre Pierre Gignac (Toulouse)

Just a few who spring to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
danielganx wrote:
Sile wrote:
Me.


I'm a laziale, relatively fast, right footed, very versatile, not sure I can run for 90 minutes but I can be a super-sub Very Happy

hey lotito !! put all of your money to this lad !! he's briliant !! he is better than CR7 or messi i guess !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Wrong call. HE IS CHEAP LOTITO.

Lotito: cheers

How cheap are you Sile?

As cheap as can get. Let me on the field to break titty's legs and I'll pay my own way.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 am

I know this is very unrealistic (due to salary demands) but I would like to see Marco Materazzi in a Lazio shirt. Love the guy. One of my favourite players, and despite his age, and his sometimes reckless playing style, he is very passionate and would be a very commanding figure in our central defense, and team in general.

What do you all think about Urby Emanuelson of Ajax? I'm a big fan. Any realistic possibility?
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:29 am

Bobbi wrote:
I know this is very unrealistic (due to salary demands) but I would like to see Marco Materazzi in a Lazio shirt. Love the guy. One of my favourite players, and despite his age, and his sometimes reckless playing style, he is very passionate and would be a very commanding figure in our central defense, and team in general.

What do you all think about Urby Emanuelson of Ajax? I'm a big fan. Any realistic possibility?

Materazzi is quite effective defender indeed.. but I hate his attitude and unfair play... and the guy just claimed that Lazio won't have the money to pay his wage, well it's maybe true, but I really hate his big mouth... I hope he won't wear our shirt, ever!


Why do we need emanuelson when we have Kolarov? they play in a same position and we shouldn't waste that much money for someone who'll stay on the bench.. and we still have Zauri and Radu which are good enough to be the back up for the position..
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 am

Broencoceleste wrote:


Why do we need emanuelson when we have Kolarov? they play in a same position and we shouldn't waste that much money for someone who'll stay on the bench.. and we still have Zauri and Radu which are good enough to be the back up for the position..

Maybe you are thinking of someone else mate?

Emanuelson is a central midfielder, and can also play in the attacking midfield role.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:16 am

Bobbi wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:


Why do we need emanuelson when we have Kolarov? they play in a same position and we shouldn't waste that much money for someone who'll stay on the bench.. and we still have Zauri and Radu which are good enough to be the back up for the position..

Maybe you are thinking of someone else mate?

Emanuelson is a central midfielder, and can also play in the attacking midfield role.


Ajax's Urby Emanuelson real position is left wing back mate... sometimes he plays as a left winger... but I never heard or saw him as a CM or AM....
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:


Why do we need emanuelson when we have Kolarov? they play in a same position and we shouldn't waste that much money for someone who'll stay on the bench.. and we still have Zauri and Radu which are good enough to be the back up for the position..

Maybe you are thinking of someone else mate?

Emanuelson is a central midfielder, and can also play in the attacking midfield role.


Ajax's Urby Emanuelson real position is left wing back mate... sometimes he plays as a left winger... but I never heard or saw him as a CM or AM....

I didn't know that. I apologise. But from the few times I saw him play, he was playing in more of a central midfield role behind Suarez. That proves he is versatile if he can cover left back, left wing and central midfield positions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Materazzi extended with Inter. That's that I suppose.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Materazzi would have been a short term solution, id rather we give the likes of Tuia and Diakhite the chance as oppose to signing Materazzi.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:04 pm

materazzi lost it already and im glad we lost that possibility.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Does anyone think Rosina of Torino is needed at Lazio? Cairo is apparently wanting 5 million Euros for the guy.....
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:34 pm

No not Rosina, he wouldn't be able to play with Foggia and Zarate (and Pandev if he stays), and seems to have gone backwards in recent years, albeit in a dismal Toro side. I like Ignazio Abate from there. It maybe even be worth a risk on someone like Davide Lanzafame, he was supposed to be the next big thing when he went to Palermo but he never played (I suppose that means he won't join Ballardini again!). My big suggestion is Francesco Lodi from Empoli, but I've said that before! Someone must buy him soon, especially as Empoli failed to get up in the play-offs. As for defenders, if we could get Simon Kjaer from Palermo then that'd be great...!!
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Does anyone think Rosina of Torino is needed at Lazio? Cairo is apparently wanting 5 million Euros for the guy.....

i think we dont need rosina anymore considering we are about to sign eliseu
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Abate would be perfect winger to compliment Foggia and a much better selection and better value for money than Eliseu in my opinion.

If Lotito is trying to bring laziali to the club then why Portanova hasn't been mentioned is beyond me. I see him or a mmove for Talamonti as a necessity but I'm guessing it will never happen.

As for the frontline, Matri is ideal for me, I like his mentality and the way he plays.

These are not necessarily starters but the kind of players I'd like to see in our squad.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 pm

In terms of value for money, at 600.000 Million Euro i dont think anybody comes close to Eliseu.

Thats loose change to Lotito.
Back to top Go down
LazioKosovo
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 16
Age : 40
Country and city : Mitrovica, Kosova
Laziale since : 1993/94
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:37 pm

What about Ivan Ergic. He is midfielder. As far as I've remembered he was very technical with great pass game. Maybe someone of serb and swiss members of this forum can tell us more. He plays (or better say used) for Serbian NT but hold swiss nationality. He was captain of Fc Basle. I've red that he no longer plays for them and that means he is free agent.

Another suggestion would be Gelson Fernandes of Man. City. Another swiss player, another midfilder, but this time he plays for Swiss NT, not regularly though. I've already wrote about my wish of this player. This guy is not so technical as Ergic but has very fighting spirit. A type of Mudingayi player but far more intelligent. He is young and above all he did not played that much what could be could for positive for since he is "fresh" and it would be inside our financial capabilities. Very underrated. He was brought to City by Ericsson. In the first season there was one of the revelations but eventually lost his place there.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm

m.city have a lot of good players(someones are maybe impossible to take it like ireland-doune-richards,or a new stars what they wants to buy),they try to be a top team in england and they wants player like eto-teves,they buy barry,so my sugestion will be martin petrov-great left wing attacking player(whith ericsson on the city bench he was key player-whith hughes no place in starting 11),i think that he will be perfect for us(he can also be something like a playemaker from he s side),also whith foggia in the wright side i think that we could be one of the most dangered teams in the seria-a.also he s not in city plains(they wants stars,i think the we could use this i take him for a normal price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Today at 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Transfer suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Free transfer list
» Leicester Sunday league transfer
» Opinions and suggestions, please!
» Transfer embargo
» Transfer super 8 to DVD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: