Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 846
Country and city : Bulgaria , Rousse > Now in France
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
m.city have a lot of good players(someones are maybe impossible to take it like ireland-doune-richards,or a new stars what they wants to buy),they try to be a top team in england and they wants player like eto-teves,they buy barry,so my sugestion will be martin petrov-great left wing attacking player(whith ericsson on the city bench he was key player-whith hughes no place in starting 11),i think that he will be perfect for us(he can also be something like a playemaker from he s side),also whith foggia in the wright side i think that we could be one of the most dangered teams in the seria-a.also he s not in city plains(they wants stars,i think the we could use this i take him for a normal price
Martin Petrov is great player , but as far as I know he is still in the plans of City.
And he is no longer young , injury prone , he suffered from very severe injuries in the last couple of years. I really don't think he is what we need , he is Bulgarian , one of my favorite players from our NT , very gifted but very fragile at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 am

Martin Petrov is my favourite Bulgarian NT player since his Wolfsburg and Atletico days, but unfortunately injuries, especially last season, have really crept up on him which is a real shame for both our NT and for City. A very, very underrated player and would love to see him at Lazio but City won't let him go cheap and sadly he is too injury prone. But of all the Bulgarians, the one I would most want to see at Lazio is without a doubt Martin.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am

Martin is my favourite bulgarian players also but I'm pretty sure he wont be able to show what he can do if he comes in Italy. Serie "A" isn't the place for him .. Bulgarians just can't show their full potential here (sadly). Only Valeri Bojinov showed what he can do with Lecce but no one else. Even Hristo Stoichkov couldn't do well with Parma.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Marco Marchionni is leaving Juventus.

He's a right winger, he has Serie A and CL experience and ...... he's laziale.

Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 pm

c. testa wrote:

yeah but we will have Foggia Eliseu and Mauri for the wings..however if Lotito manages to get a good deal for him..why not :)
Back to top Go down
Laziale``
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 329
Country and city : Skopje,Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

c. testa wrote:

I would love to see Marchionni in our shirt cheers
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 am

Yes martin had some injuries this year,but in italy the tempo it s not hard like in england(they dont have break),also if they get tevez,martin will lost he s place,so thats why i think it could be our chance
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 am

c. testa wrote:

I prefer Foggia on the left with Kolarov and Zarate. My preferred right wing choices are Marchionni and Abate.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 am

Marchionni was terrific at Parma, and even at Juventus he had some good games but never really cemented his place in the starting team. As a right winger I would be interested in seeing what his demands are and if he is Laziale then thats a big plus for Lotito.

Has his contract expired at Juve or are they just willing to sell him?
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am

I can't see Marchionni's demands being too excessive. He'd cost more than Eliseu but at the same time, he won't be a flop and we know what we're getting.

pretty sure he's still under contract but Ferrara has said he won't be in his plans tactically so he's agreed to move.

We need a right winger and this is a quality footballer who supports our club. He's from Monterotondo, a town near Roma, which I'm 90% sure is very much biancoceleste.

rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:12 am

c. testa wrote:
I can't see Marchionni's demands being too excessive. He'd cost more than Eliseu but at the same time, he won't be a flop and we know what we're getting.

pretty sure he's still under contract but Ferrara has said he won't be in his plans tactically so he's agreed to move.

We need a right winger and this is a quality footballer who supports our club. He's from Monterotondo, a town near Roma, which I'm 90% sure is very much biancoceleste.

Agree with all of this..

Its time we clear out the players on the fringe and get players like Marchionni...he is a quality footballer...knows the league well..he's quick, solid and can score..these are the sorts of players we need at the club..
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Just a suggestion...

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/23/1342344/manchester-citys-gelson-fernandes-linked-with-lens

If Dabo is wanting to leave to go back to France..And Brocchi is 32 nearly 33yrs old..You would have to think that our DM stocks are not the best..

Gelson Fernandes for 2.9m? I would take it...Didnt' have too much of a go at Man City due to De Jong and Kompany's arrival...i think he could be an asset to us..

...and only 22yrs old aswell..is a swiss international and plays with Lichti...and also Inler from Udine and Behrami...so he is in fairly good company in that team..
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 am

Why Lotito doesn't try to exchange Pandev with Toni? Bayern were interested in Pandev and Toni is the type of striker we need most.... 8 million + Toni would be a good deal...

Toni might be out of form for Italian National, but for the club he still has it, we definitely would challenge for the CL if Tony's here..
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Toni ? Oh please .. we don't need dead-wood. Toni isn't worth taking and will want a really big salary.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 pm

After the amazing USA win over Spain, I have to say I was extremely impressesd with both CB's, De Meritt and Onyewu. I remember people talking a few years ago about Onyewu and I dismissed him out of hand, now I have to say maybe I was a bit too hasty! I know it was only one match but he looked very solid, put in some great blocks and didn't switch off and make silly mistakes. I also read this on C4 site - I would love to play in Italy, revealed centre-back Oguchi Onyewu. The 27-year-old played in Belgium for Standard Liege last season and is now free to find himself a new club.

If this is true and he is a free then what's to stop us trying to get him? I know the jury would still be out, me included, but at the moment there are few CB's around and we don't seem to be in any hurry to sign any. A free transfer for Onyewu would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Ed wrote:
After the amazing USA win over Spain, I have to say I was extremely impressesd with both CB's, De Meritt and Onyewu. I remember people talking a few years ago about Onyewu and I dismissed him out of hand, now I have to say maybe I was a bit too hasty! I know it was only one match but he looked very solid, put in some great blocks and didn't switch off and make silly mistakes. I also read this on C4 site - I would love to play in Italy, revealed centre-back Oguchi Onyewu. The 27-year-old played in Belgium for Standard Liege last season and is now free to find himself a new club.

If this is true and he is a free then what's to stop us trying to get him? I know the jury would still be out, me included, but at the moment there are few CB's around and we don't seem to be in any hurry to sign any. A free transfer for Onyewu would be a good start.

I was talking of Onyewu months ago! Totally agree with you! he is a monster...and for free!!!! cant believe we haven't been linked with him...i bet its cos he is american...still not really seen as a football nation...

He is a must signing...after the zarate deal which we paid top dollar for....and now with Eliseu for 1m which was a great deal...we have to start looking at smart buys...and Onyewu would be a fantastic piece of busines..
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Onyewu and Lugano available on free transfers. Now that would be a mean defence.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:55 pm

http://www.piazzadellaliberta.it/2009/06/24/video-ecco-ever-banega/

My lord can we please get Banega?

Does anyone have any info on this rumour?

What a signing he would be for Lazio..We would have so much more urgency, movement and creativity in the midfield..
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Onyewu and Lugano available on free transfers. Now that would be a mean defence.

Exactly! what is Lotito waiting for? Siviglia to find the fountain of youth???

Man they are free transfers!!!! Given Lotito's policy they are two great pieces of business!

Two ready made, experienced and strong defenders! All characteristics we dont have!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

That would be mean!

Unfortunately for us, Marchionni has just signed with Fiorentina for 2.5 million Euros. That's a real bargain.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Marchionni for only 2.5? How could we just sit back and see that one happen? Disaster...

Onyewu I like, We should seriously move for him...
Back to top Go down
aDDi
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 48
Country and city : Canada, Montreal
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 pm

I watched USA Vs Brazil last night, and for the first time I kept my eyes on Onyewu, and wow what a pleasant surprise that kid was. Very strong, always in the right place at the right time... he def gave Brazil a run for their victory, but I was very impressed.
Were we ever linked to him? I've been hearing people on this forum talking about him for a while, but was he ever linked to us or were these comments simply wishful thinking?
Back to top Go down
Karakash
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 78
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : from birth
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:47 pm

We were linked with Onyewu couple of years ago and i think last summer also, but nothing happened. I allways liked this guy and i still wonder why we (or any other big club) haven't tried to sign him. He is a great defender and i would love to see him in a Lazio shirt. But, i'm afraid that after the Conf. Cup his prize and wage demands will be too big for us.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Cash wrote:
Marchionni for only 2.5? How could we just sit back and see that one happen? Disaster...

Onyewu I like, We should seriously move for him...

If Marchionni was as got as advertised he would have played more at Juventus. But he didn't even convince with Camoranesi being a shahow of his former self.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 pm

I remember last season Lazio were linked with Tonel of Sporting Lisbon, as were several other clubs. He is 29 and a very solid and reliable central defender. Has European experience and has played for the Portuguese NT once. Has a contract until 2011 but the club have said he can leave for 2-3 million Euros. I'd say he is a good transfer target for central defense - should negotiations with players like Canini or Lugano breakdown, or if Lotito can't sign someone like Onyewu, Barzagli, Dainelli, or any of the other names Lazio's been linked with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Today at 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfer suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next