HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfer suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
RKeane10
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 75
Age : 24
Country and city : Sweden Malmö
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Sile wrote:
Caxi wrote:
Guillermo Franco just left West Ham. If we want a back-up striker, on the cheap who can perhaps do a job for us then who better than a mexican international who is out of contract?

Somehow "an out of contract mexican who can do a job on the cheap" sounds more like a hitman than a footballer pirat

Haha, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 pm


Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 am

Milan Smiljanic - very talented Serbian midfield player with Swedish passport..maybe the best player in the past years in the U21 national team of Serbia but i think that his biggest mistake was when he sign for Espanyol in 2007 for unknown fee paid to his former club Partizan ..this year he was loan at Sporting Gijon...
i think that he would be happy to go away from Espanyol and i think that we can buy him for around 2-4mill...

Andres D'Alessandro - in 2008 Internacional (Brasil) buy him for 5mill from Zaragoza...now he's 29yold and even he is very important player i think that the club would like to sell him for 5-8mill...i watch his last game in Copa Libertadores against Estudiantes and i must say that he's even better than before..

Idea with this 2players we will get great creativity in our game...just look how good will be this:



Champions League here we come drunken
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 am

Carizzo???? You must be joking.
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2192
Age : 46
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 am

Jofo wrote:
Carizzo???? You must be joking.
Very Happy Carizzo = Chorizzo jocolor
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 10:59 am

The only transfer I'd like to see Carrizo get at Lazio is the one Kris almost acquired on his arse...

_________________
We live by the same principles we die for. Live, breathe, Lazio!

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 pm

What about Jason Culina from Australia, very versatile player, could play almost everywhere in midfield..
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 215
Age : 29
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu May 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Very good player, indeed. He played for the team I'm supporting in my country, G. Beerschot, but he wasn't good enough for the staff. A time later, he played the Champions League with PSV. Neutral

Would be a good transfer!
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 246
Age : 30
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri May 28, 2010 1:39 am

Caxi wrote:
Guillermo Franco just left West Ham. If we want a back-up striker, on the cheap who can perhaps do a job for us then who better than a mexican international who is out of contract?

No thanks.We already have to much deadwood on the team.I would rather give Kozak or Mendicino a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 am

Caxi wrote:
The only transfer I'd like to see Carrizo get at Lazio is the one Kris almost acquired on his arse...

Lol, maybe he just needs a chorizo in his ass?

frederick wrote:
What about Jason Culina from Australia, very versatile player, could play almost everywhere in midfield..

No thanks. He is past his best and is primarily a defensive midfielder. There are much better options than Culina if we needed that position to be filled.

If we were ever going to get an Aussie for that position, our opportunity passed when Vince Grella left Torino for Blackburn Rovers last year. Massively under-rated player IMO.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri May 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Ariel Ibagaza on free transfer..why not?

Inler wants to exit Udine. I dare to say he is a very good midfielder. We should try to get him
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 2:22 am

Vince Grella would have been a terrific signing for Lazio. By far the best Australian player IMO along with Cahill. Plus he knows the Italian game very well and is experienced.

Only thing I don't like about Grella was his dirty two footed tackle (more like a karate kick) the other night on NZ's Leo Bertos in the friendly match. Deserved a straight red card but only got a yellow.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 am

Bobbi wrote:
Vince Grella would have been a terrific signing for Lazio. By far the best Australian player IMO along with Cahill. Plus he knows the Italian game very well and is experienced.

Only thing I don't like about Grella was his dirty two footed tackle (more like a karate kick) the other night on NZ's Leo Bertos in the friendly match. Deserved a straight red card but only got a yellow.

We should've signed Grella when Mutarelli and Mudingayi left. English football has ruined him, not his style at all.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 5:03 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Ariel Ibagaza on free transfer..why not?

Inler wants to exit Udine. I dare to say he is a very good midfielder. We should try to get him

Inler would be a dream signing, but I am afraid larger and more wealthy clubs will go for him. Arsenal was very keen 2 years ago, and the guy has not even reached his prime so I dont think we could stand a chance in signing him.

Ibagaza could be a useful player to have, any idea of his salary? He is old now, and if he is aiming at being a regular starter I think he should go elsewhere, but if he is ready to fight hard for a spot, and not complain about being a sub, I think he could be a positive addition...
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 5:49 am

Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Vince Grella would have been a terrific signing for Lazio. By far the best Australian player IMO along with Cahill. Plus he knows the Italian game very well and is experienced.

Only thing I don't like about Grella was his dirty two footed tackle (more like a karate kick) the other night on NZ's Leo Bertos in the friendly match. Deserved a straight red card but only got a yellow.

We should've signed Grella when Mutarelli and Mudingayi left. English football has ruined him, not his style at all.

Agree. He has not fitted in well in the Premier League. If I recall correctly, he was available at a very reasonable price when he was leaving Torino right?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2234
Age : 31
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 7:52 am

Cash wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Ariel Ibagaza on free transfer..why not?

Inler wants to exit Udine. I dare to say he is a very good midfielder. We should try to get him

Inler would be a dream signing, but I am afraid larger and more wealthy clubs will go for him. Arsenal was very keen 2 years ago, and the guy has not even reached his prime so I dont think we could stand a chance in signing him.

Ibagaza could be a useful player to have, any idea of his salary? He is old now, and if he is aiming at being a regular starter I think he should go elsewhere, but if he is ready to fight hard for a spot, and not complain about being a sub, I think he could be a positive addition...

Napoli are close to Inler so if they can do it why shouldn't be able to pull him out if their hands


no idea of Ibagaza's salary but his contract talks with Vila went down cause he wants 2 year deal instead of one ( he's 33)
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 am

Bobbi wrote:
Caput Mundi wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Vince Grella would have been a terrific signing for Lazio. By far the best Australian player IMO along with Cahill. Plus he knows the Italian game very well and is experienced.

Only thing I don't like about Grella was his dirty two footed tackle (more like a karate kick) the other night on NZ's Leo Bertos in the friendly match. Deserved a straight red card but only got a yellow.

We should've signed Grella when Mutarelli and Mudingayi left. English football has ruined him, not his style at all.

Agree. He has not fitted in well in the Premier League. If I recall correctly, he was available at a very reasonable price when he was leaving Torino right?

Was sold to Rovers for £4 Million. Bargain.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLazio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 177
Age : 30
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat May 29, 2010 12:18 pm

I want almeyda back, one of my all time favourite players. I think his heart is with us still
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

I think Lazio badly need a creative midfielder who can create opportunities for his teammates, so I looked at some assist stats from the past Serie A season.

Two players stood out for me..... Andrea Cossu (Cagliari) assisted 12 times (second only behind Ronaldinho), and Mauricio Isla (Udinese) 8 times. No wonder Cossu is called up by Lippi.

Any chance Lotito could sign a creative midfielder like Cossu, or Isla??

BTW Lazio's main assists came from Rocchi and Zarate (5 each), and Foggia (4) who missed half of the season.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1218
Age : 37
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 8:08 am

Shane Smeltz anyone?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2163
Age : 36
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm

I am not really sure how good Giovinco actually is, but he is now reportedly ready to quit Juve because of the lack of playing time, and he is looking for a new club. Goal confirms this by quoting Giovinco, and even if his comments are not really 100% pointing at an exit, it seems like if he wants out. With a new coach and everything this could change, but what do you guys think about him and Lazio? Could he be a target to go for?

The goal.com article; there are other sites reporting the same out there...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=1949654
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 688
Age : 34
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Giovinco is obviously a potential talent as his brief appearances for Juventus and his season at Empoli show. If he can settle at a club that builds itself around him, or at least offers him a creative outlet then maybe he can fulfill that potential.

In regards to a possible signing for us, I would be worried about how well he would be utilised here while Reja is in charge (think Foggia and Zarate) - another small and skillfull player who may play a bit for himself, doesn't sound like a Reja signing to me...
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 784
Age : 26
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 9:25 pm

I agree with Ed but I still think that if we take him then probably Foggia will leave which I don't agree with ... He is a good talent and if he plays more often he can become a good player but nothing is sure and he may become another unrealized talent.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 341
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Giovinco was offered to Lazio a few years ago but lotito the pezzo di merda claimed that he was "too small" and he didn't want him...
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon May 31, 2010 2:32 am

Giovinco is another Foggia.

Very flashy player that everyone loves but is never going to actually have any serious substance to his game. Sorry, but if he was the star that everyone makes him out to be, he'd have done something at Juve. 3 coaches and none of them rated him.

I'd prefer someone like Jorge Martinez, maybe not as hyped but we've actually seen he is a very good player in serie A.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Today at 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Transfer suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Free transfer list
» Leicester Sunday league transfer
» Transfer hokey cokey - the final tally
» Opinions and suggestions, please!
» Transfer embargo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: