phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

i m agree about riquelme 110 %,the best playnaker of all times in history of this game,if west ham can sign him then why we cant
if roman come then he will have absolute freedom(and he wants that,freedom in game nothing else).
i just can imagine but if we would have one roman in team the then except mauro who i garanted that will explode we will have the reborn of foggia(playing with him players in wings give the best(always have space,remember argentina national team with him when maxi,messi,tevez than sorrin give they best).
he almost win la liga ,play in semifinal of CL so i wont be suprised to win scudetto with him.
another personal point is that he is my all time favorite player,it will be something great watching him in our shirt...........
yes i know nobody ask me Idea
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:09 am

Boksic wrote:
I really like some of the Swiss National Team they always give their all. Gelson I think would be the perfect replacement for Brocchi, he's strong a fighter and can win some good balls, he's fast and can somethimes help in the attacking department. Also they have Gritchting and Ziegler who are also good enough. We can try and look if any of these might be available in the market this season, we can be sure they give 100% for our shirt.

Seems like your dream may come true mate tongue ..... I read Lazio are interested in Fernandes, along with Genoa and Palermo. And I was thinking about Gritchting the other day as well. He's been terrific in France with Auxerre and very under rated IMO. Would much rather have him here than Sokratis who looks more likely every day.

Ziegler would be a nice addition but unfortunately I don't see it happening. I read he is very close to signing with Fiorentina and will likely do so after the WC.

I would like Lotito and Reja to look at the Chilean, Paraguayan and Uruguayan teams of the WC. Some good quality team players there who could come at a reasonable price..... Alcaraz, Morel, Barreto, Arevalo, Isla, Carmona, Valdivia?
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Grgichting is 31. He plays very well indeed but we have enough old defenders. we must continue to give stenn and radu chances. not to mention Dia wants his shot also. I'd take Inler :)

Weren't we connected to this dude Carmona? And Sanchez is going to be a dream signing :)
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm most impressed by Fábio Coentrão, the Portuguese defender. Now he would be great addition.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Jofo wrote:
I'm most impressed by Fábio Coentrão, the Portuguese defender. Now he would be great addition.

Mouroinho wants him at real :) we can only dream :)
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Not to mention a few rich English sides as well tongue ..... but he's a good player who will only get better with time. Sadly we can only dream.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 am

Bobbi wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Jofo wrote:

Not to mention a few rich English sides as well tongue ..... but he's a good player who will only get better with time. Sadly we can only dream.

Seems to be his new priority, and that Kola is less wanted now...hmm...
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Just a thought..

I understand that Slovenia missed out..But i think they can consider themselves very unlucky...

The star man Valter Birsa who plays for Auxerre...He is the sort of player we need in our midfield...Strong in all categories...Big and strong also..Powerful runner...But has a great eye for goal and is great on the ball...

Wonder why he is just playing for Auxerre...he is 23yrs old so he is probably taking the right steps for development...But every game i saw him play at the WC he has been very impressive..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:

Just a thought..

I understand that Slovenia missed out..But i think they can consider themselves very unlucky...

The star man Valter Birsa who plays for Auxerre...He is the sort of player we need in our midfield...Strong in all categories...Big and strong also..Powerful runner...But has a great eye for goal and is great on the ball...

Wonder why he is just playing for Auxerre...he is 23yrs old so he is probably taking the right steps for development...But every game i saw him play at the WC he has been very impressive..

Agree, he's a real talent.

He doesnt "just play for Auxerre" though. They're in this season's Champions League. We cant offer that.

rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Caput Mundi wrote:
rockybalboa83 wrote:

Just a thought..

Agree, he's a real talent.

He doesnt "just play for Auxerre" though. They're in this season's Champions League. We cant offer that.

ahh right..had no idea they made champions league...but we can offer him the chance to play with Mauri...thats something auxerre won't give him! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:18 am

Birsa is a real talent. He was very good in all of Slovenia's matches. I think in a year or so many clubs will be after him but sadly, like Caput pointed out, Auxerre are in the CL this coming season and we can't offer that. Although the chance to play alongside Mauri may be too tempting and might just persuade Valter Birsa to join. tongue

I like the Ghanaian side. Ayew, Annan, Gyan and Mensah (and even Boateng) have all impressed. A few weeks ago I read Mensah being linked to Lazio but I doubt this materialised. Gyan has been consistent for several seasons now.

Michael Bradley of the US has also impressed me.

As for NZ I wouldn't mind having Winston Reid at Lazio. He's still developing but surely one for the future. He's currently playing in Denmark. He's from the same academy Simon Kjaer was in and in fact played together for a while.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:43 am

Alvaro Pereira impressed me initially but at too big a club (Porto) for us to prize him away...but that's the type of player I feel we need.

I wonder how much Hamsik is worth really Twisted Evil Close to being the finished article.

No shock that fringe strikers of French league are making an impact in this tournament. Vittek and Gyan are only two. French league has had talent for quite a while, shame we missed the boat on Cabaye but what about wingers like Obraniak and Jelen?

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 am

Caxi wrote:
Alvaro Pereira impressed me initially but at too big a club (Porto) for us to prize him away...but that's the type of player I feel we need.

French league has had talent for quite a while, shame we missed the boat on Cabaye but what about wingers like Obraniak and Jelen?

Pereira is really a good talent and would be a great addition to our squad but I don't think he would consider a move to Lazio at this moment and I also don't think that we can afford to buy him. Porto are quite good at selling unknown players for big amounts of money.

Obraniak and Jelen aren't good enough for Lazio and I would rather stay with what we have than take those two guys.

Bobbi wrote:

I like the Ghanaian side. Ayew, Annan, Gyan and Mensah (and even Boateng) have all impressed. A few weeks ago I read Mensah being linked to Lazio but I doubt this materialised. Gyan has been consistent for several seasons now.

Yeah, they are all great (maybe only Boanteng isn't that great) but most of them play in quite good teams and I'm pretty sure that they won't think of changing their clubs at this moment. Ayew and Annan would be great additions to our club but OM won't leave their talent leave so easy and Rosenborg maybe will want a lot of cash for their star player. Gyan is one of my favourite strikers. I liked him and watched him quite often when he was in Udinese and I still try to follow his career in Rennes. Mensah isn't a good player only because he is too short and for a central defender thats a big loss (if we're talking about John Mensah).
Back to top Go down
bermudalazio
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 26
Country and city : Southampton, Bermuda
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 am

Michael Bradley's a good shout
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 am

Otamendi is my choice :) can play as RB and DC. and the left full back of mexico - Calcido or Salcido not sure but the dude has one hell of a shot :)
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

Oh yeah, Salcido would be a great transfer and I'm pretty sure he would be happy to change the dutch league with the italian one but I'm also pretty sure that a lot of teams will want his signature after the WC.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:46 am

Salcido would be a good addition and at 30 he can still offer a lot. He's spent his European career entirely at PSV and would surely be interested in moving to a different league for a fresh challenge.

But if it came down to Belhadj, Antonelli and Salcido as the new LB, I think I'd opt for one of the first two mentioned.
Back to top Go down
drazvan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 268
Country and city : Netherlands
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Best replacement for Kolarov:
Alvaro Perreira (Uruguay) from Porto, 24 yo
Price would be around 5-7 mil.

Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Javier Pastore? I really like this kid, wonder how well Palermo rate him?
Back to top Go down
Cornholio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 107
Country and city : Lithuania
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Kris wrote:

Lazio getting Pastore is as realistic as UFO invasion to Earth.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Cornholio wrote:
Kris wrote:

Lazio getting Pastore is as realistic as UFO invasion to Earth.

According to Zamparini, that's not that unlikely hahaha.

martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I have a suspicion that Lotito has something to do with the invasion ... scratch
Back to top Go down
v4veron
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 19
Country and city : Syria
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 am

What happened with our interest of getting cigarini!!!!!!

Cigarini.. plz
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Anybody know if Robert Koren is still a free agent? Can't understand why West Brom let him go and I think he would be a solid, free addition to our midfield...

[url]http://lazio.theoffside.com
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:24 pm

He is still available as far as I can see, he was linked to Stoke for a while but nothing seems to have happened yet. If we get a proper midfielder (somehow!!) to go with ledesma and Brocchi then I don't think we need him as backup unless we ship out more deadwood (not going to happen Wink ). He's OK but remember he has been a Championship player and considering WBA didn't renew after their promotion it makes you wonder why.

If we had a proper transfer guru we could have perhaps got Salcido and Annan by now along with Cigarini for little outlay... dream on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Today at 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

Transfer suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next