Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:17 pm

We won't sign Barzagli or Dainelli, that's for sure. Personally I like Canini a lot and he is affordable and could very well replace grandpa Siviglia. Will his contract ever end like the one of Manfredini???
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 pm

I like Canini too, and he is more realistic than Barzagli for example - but I hope Siviglia stays. Not as a starter obviously but Lazio can only benefit from having such an experienced player around to guide the youngsters.

Plus.... along with Foggia, they are my two favourite Lazio players in the current squad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 am

Bobbi wrote:
I like Canini too, and he is more realistic than Barzagli for example - but I hope Siviglia stays. Not as a starter obviously but Lazio can only benefit from having such an experienced player around to guide the youngsters.

Plus.... along with Foggia, they are my two favourite Lazio players in the current squad Very Happy

2009-10 is the final season of Siviglia's contract. And I agree with you. We are prolly the only 2 people on this forum to actually like Siviglia hahahah. Very Happy

Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:56 am

c. testa wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

2009-10 is the final season of Siviglia's contract. And I agree with you. We are prolly the only 2 people on this forum to actually like Siviglia hahahah. Very Happy

YAY!!!!! Another Sebastiano fan! Forza Testa! cheers

Yeah.... there aren't many of us! tongue

IMO if Siviglia was a bit younger, he would be starting most matches for us and would have been captain this past season considering Rocchi lost it out half the time to Ledesma. But unfortunately age is not on his side. He does make mistakes but in my eyes he is very reliable and passionate.

I want love for him to retire at Lazio. He has helped the club out a lot since he arrived and should be respected more by the fans.
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm

I do respect him, but he is old, slow and mistaken-prone and also think he is overrated. Actually one of a few central defenders in Italy who has played in Serie A for years, but never for a big team as a starter during his prime and never considered for the national team during a time in which even a bucket of apples plays for Italy.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

Radamel Falcao Garcia close to joining Benfica, 4 Million Euro's for 50% of his rights.

So 8 Million Euro's for a top class 23 year old Colombian International striker.

Would have been nice for us, but instead were linked with the likes of Gomis.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 am

Bobbi wrote:
c. testa wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

YAY!!!!! Another Sebastiano fan! Forza Testa! cheers

Yeah.... there aren't many of us! tongue

IMO if Siviglia was a bit younger, he would be starting most matches for us and would have been captain this past season considering Rocchi lost it out half the time to Ledesma. But unfortunately age is not on his side. He does make mistakes but in my eyes he is very reliable and passionate.

I want love for him to retire at Lazio. He has helped the club out a lot since he arrived and should be respected more by the fans.

hahaha Of course he would start if he was abit younger!!! But thats just the problem! He is the new Lo Zio...But unless he find the fountain of youth in the next couple of months, he wont be playing at all...
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Just putting it out there..

I know we were linked with him in the past...but according to this Rodrigo Palacio has a 7m price tag...

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/02/1359751/espanyol-in-talks-for-boca-juniors-rodrigo-palacio-report

Surely when Pandev is sold (if he is sold) someone like Palacio would be a good acquisition...Rocchi, Palacio, Zarate...

He is only 27yrs old..and Boca are in dire straits with regard to their finances...

If we get minimum 10m for Pandev...wouldnt Palacio as a great replacement..?

I understand we probably need a front man...but i think would be a great addition to us
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Good idea rockybalboa83, we were possibly close to him before Zarate signed so maybe now would be the right time to make a move again, if like you say Pandev goes. If we have talked to him and the club before then it may be easy to start negotiating again, especially if this price is correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm

as we need a really good & almost cheap defender, i made a list of good defender (mostly central defenders) that if we have eyes on them i think our problem will solve, what do u think about them?

1.Carlos Diogo
2.Christopher Samba
3.David Luiz
4.Eggert Jónsson
5.Fabiano Santacroce
6.Matías Cahais
7.Nedum Onuoha
8.Will Haining
9.Oguchi Onyewu
10.Jelle Van Damme
11.Sylvain Monsoreau
12.Dariusz Dudka
13.Mamadou Sakho
&...
i will send more with more research;)
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Diogo is a right defender, Van Damme is best as a left defender.
I'm pretty sure that we can't afford to buy Samba, David Luiz, Nedum Onuoha and Mamadou Sakho cause their clubs will want a lot of money for them and the players won't want to come to Lazio. If they leave their clubs they will go to bigger ones who play CL every year.
I haven't heard that guy Haining and I haven't watched Jonsson and Cahais. Dudka isn't better than Cribari and Rozehnal. Monsoreau is too young and has still a lot to learn. I don't know much about Cahais. Santacroce would be a great transfer but I'm pretty sure that Napoli won't let him go that easy.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 pm

boca juniors will seling riquelme,seems that brasilian corintianthis is interesting,did anyone now wich is the price,and is any chance to see him in europe once again (i mind with our shirt)
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:23 pm

maybe try to get Héctor Moreno talented mexican defender of az in holland or their belgian attacker moussa dembele also very very talented!
but only if pandev leaves.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 pm

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/08/1370458/roma-consider-loan-move-for-newcastle-united-winger-jonas

Jonas from Newcastle...

Any thoughts people? Not sure whether we would need him since we have now Eliseu and Foggia...but i love the way he goes on these marauding runs..he is so quick...in a good team he would be so much better..

just putting it out there..
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:
http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/08/1370458/roma-consider-loan-move-for-newcastle-united-winger-jonas

Jonas from Newcastle...

Any thoughts people? Not sure whether we would need him since we have now Eliseu and Foggia...but i love the way he goes on these marauding runs..he is so quick...in a good team he would be so much better..

just putting it out there..

I believe we're pretty much set winger-wise. Foggia and Eliseu, with Manfredini and Mauri still lingering about, and Kolarov and Lichtsteiner as back-up back-ups, we have no need for him.
Roma shows interest for loans and free agents, interesting turn of events.

Back to top Go down
Bluenergy
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 57
Country and city : Bosnia,Sarajevo
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 pm

I would say their attention to players from the second division Serie B, I think that there is also a good player .. will spend a lot and who likes more of a local club of the host? scratch
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Palacio Anyone????   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm

http://goal.com/en/news/91/portugal/2009/07/10/1374917/benfica-to-pounce-for-boca-juniors-rodrigo-palacio-report

Gentlemen, only a couple of you commented last time I posted this..But Palacio has 1 year left on his contract, and Boca said Palacio can leave for 7m..

A player that we were chasing big time 6mnths ago...27yrs old, prolific goal scorer..we were bargaining over 10m or so at that time then lost interest...

Benfica offered a measily 2.5m and are looking to improve the offer...

Boca are in financial trouble..why not bid for him? Rocchi, Zarate and Palacio? Can't tell me know one is interested in that...

Meanwhile we are linked to people like Cruz, Gomis, Barrios? Cmon...Surely Palacio is a decent option..Even 5m is a steal..
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:
http://goal.com/en/news/91/portugal/2009/07/10/1374917/benfica-to-pounce-for-boca-juniors-rodrigo-palacio-report

Gentlemen, only a couple of you commented last time I posted this..But Palacio has 1 year left on his contract, and Boca said Palacio can leave for 7m..

A player that we were chasing big time 6mnths ago...27yrs old, prolific goal scorer..we were bargaining over 10m or so at that time then lost interest...

Boca are in financial trouble..why not bid for him? Rocchi, Zarate and Palacio? Can't tell me know one is interested in that...

Meanwhile we are linked to people like Cruz, Gomis, Barrios? Cmon...Surely Palacio is a decent option..Even 5m is a steal..

I like Palacio but I don't think we are linked to him because we need a target striker, can't say I disagree. Hence the Cruz and Barrios rumours. would have liked Palacio here though but I think last summer it was between him and Zarate, I know who I prefer...

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Veron!!! :)
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Giolazio wrote:
rockybalboa83 wrote:

I like Palacio but I don't think we are linked to him because we need a target striker, can't say I disagree. Hence the Cruz and Barrios rumours. would have liked Palacio here though but I think last summer it was between him and Zarate, I know who I prefer...

Definitely not disagreeing with that Zarate was the right decision..

But have to think with Pandev leaving, I think we will have enough money to really bolster our stocks a lot more in the forward department..Is it too many strikers ? I dont know...I do want a target man, but I really wanted aquafresca...thats not happening..so talks are that it may be Cruz...Sure good option only that he isnt young anymore..And with a Rocchi that isnt really what he used to be (based on last season) a Palacio at a cut price could be a great signing..

If you think that LDS will go...Ledesma will go...and Pandev will go...Thats a fair bit of cash coming our way...

Just think at his cut price it is a steal for a player that is very dangerous and has youth on his side..
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:40 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with you balboa, Palacio for 7mil or less would be a steal if Pandev goes! I sort of agree about the target man issue but if you look at it, we've had decent seasons up front without that type of player and it isn't really there where the problems lie. How many people would rather get an over-the-hill player like Cruz simply to have a target man, than a quality forward that could play a role similar to what we've had over the years? I wouldn't be that worried about starting the season with Zarate and Rocchi as our main strikers, unless we can get someone who is going to improve the team, Palacio could do that. We know Ballardini played Miccoli and Cavani so he may want that big and small pairing, although Cavani is more than just a target man. The boss must have his own ideas, maybe he needs to see more of the squad first to see how he wants to play?

As we all know, everything really hinges on the sales.... lets just hope that teams somewhere are looking at our bargain basement end as well as our quality products Wink
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:05 pm

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul10m.html

Said it before, but i will say it again..

Dabo is wanting to go back home..brocchi battles but don't feel he is the answer...That effectively gives us 2 out and out defensive midfielders..

Dabo 32yrs old..

Brocchi 33yrs old..

Yes both experienced but careers nearly over in my opinion..

Maresca,29yrs old, has bucket loads of experience...and one of the few italians to go to spain and succeed! brilliant decision to leave juve who have a habit of ousting young talent for 2.5m to Sevilla..

Maresca went on to win 5 cups at Sevilla!!!! Uefa Cup twice in a row...Uefa super cup, spanish cup and spanish super cup...

This guy should be a major target for us...He wants to leave Sevilla at all costs and he is out of favour..
Back to top Go down
Ivan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 256
Country and city : Croatia, Zagreb
Laziale since : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 pm

How about Miguel Veloso or Moutinho from Sporting. I really like both of them. We are loosing Ledesma and any of those two players would do just fine.
Of course Moutinho is classy playmaker similar to Pirlo and Veloso is more defensive minded.
Their price has come down and Sporting are willing to sell.

What do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Ivan wrote:
How about Miguel Veloso or Moutinho from Sporting. I really like both of them. We are loosing Ledesma and any of those two players would do just fine.
Of course Moutinho is classy playmaker similar to Pirlo and Veloso is more defensive minded.

What do you think guys?
they r great...but do you really think that Lotito can pay their wishes for salary ?!? probably they will ask much more than 2.5mil per year...and Lotito limit is 1.5mil...
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Ivan wrote:

What do you think guys?

when you say they have come down in price? how much? i doubt moutinho would be sold for anything less than 20m...could be wrong but he is only 22yrs old, made vice captn when he was 19yrs old..is a star for sporting..and already notched up many caps for portugal..would be a good signing but don't think he would come to lazio..

veloso, at 23yrs old, was offered 12m for his services by bolton last season which was rejected...so i dont think we would get him for anything under 20m either..

two very good choices but realistically never going to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer suggestions   Today at 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Transfer suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next