Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Roma Take-Over?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Roma Shareholder Admits Fioranelli Offer Is Being Considered

The Giallorossi may be under new ownership in the near future...

Major Roma shareholder Italpetroli have admitted they are auditing and checking an offer made by Vinicio Fioranelli, who is head of a Swiss-German conglomerate that wishes to purchase the capital club.

"With reference to reports in the press today," began a press release, according to Goal.com Italia, "at the express request of Compagna Itapetroli as an indirect parent of AS Roma SpA, states that there are still ongoing audits by part of the Italpetroli Company and its financial advisor Mediobanca, which has been previously disclosed to the public regarding the concrete offer at the time represented by Mr. Fioranello, on behalf of a company under Swiss law, to acquire shares in control of AS Roma, as well as on economic and financial capacity of the company."

President Rosella Sensi has continually denied the club will be sold, but after a disappointing campaign many fans have been eager for the club to come under new ownership, especially in order to solve their financial woes.

Roma finished in sixth place in Serie A in the 2008-09 campaign and did not qualify for the Champions League.

Goal.com

What could this mean for the future if this deal goes through? Could Roma dominate in Serie-A again?
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Roma BEND OVER!

Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:37 am

Looks like no deal. Something stinks and Italpetrol decided not to sell.

Back to top Go down
William-85
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 570
Country and city : Northern Ireland, Belfast
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 am

The World is Ours!!!

Whats this talk about roma Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Tonight at 24.00 is the final day for Sensi family ( rome owner ) to sell the company to Vinicio Fioranelli and his partners.
If they will not find any agreeemnet the Comapany will be on sale for a special auction ( trough the bank) in the next future.

Please go to E BAY!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

flurffmeister
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 269
Country and city : Canada/Alberta/Calgary Beirut/Lebanon
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am

Ermetico wrote:
Tonight at 24.00 is the final day for Sensi family ( rome owner ) to sell the company to Vinicio Fioranelli and his partners.
If they will not find any agreeemnet the Comapany will be on sale for a special auction ( trough the bank) in the next future.

Paolo it seems that i am buying Rioma for 5 $ i made a mistake on the auction i was supposed to spend those 5 $ on slippers ! instead i opted to invest on the internet for some kind of junk and here's wut i got ! the As Roma team !! tell me how can i get rid of it !! i need my 5 $ back ! please !!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 am

flurffmeister wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Paolo it seems that i am buying Rioma for 5 $ i made a mistake on the auction i was supposed to spend those 5 $ on slippers ! instead i opted to invest on the internet for some kind of junk and here's wut i got ! the As Roma team !! tell me how can i get rid of it !! i need my 5 $ back ! please !!

Just buy the team, sell the players at a gay auction, make a neat profit! cheers

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 am

Giolazio wrote:
flurffmeister wrote:
Ermetico wrote:

Just buy the team, sell the players at a gay auction, make a neat profit! cheers

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 pm

The situation linked with the sale of as roma is getting more and more entertaining Very Happy

So far the only group that publicly expressed the intention to buy is the Fio Sport, linked to Vinicio Fioranelli.

As they could not get any agreement with Sensi's family and Mediobanca (Italpetroli's financial advisor) within June, the Sensi had to agree to accept the plan of Unicredit bank (to whom Italpetroli has a 300m euro debt). Now Unicredit and Mediobanca will jointly choose the agent who will have to conduct the negotiations and sell as roma.

Needlessly to say, asroma fans are already protesting. Since the situation is quite messy, as not to make any mistake they protest against everyone: the Unicredit bank, the Sensi, the "dark powers" of the "Palazzo". You should listen to the radio shows LOL.

But it's not the end. Yesterday Mr Irti, a lawyer linked to the Fio Sport group, gave an interview where he explicitly said that "Totti is the ruin of as roma" and that "as roma needs to get rid of Totti".
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roma Take-Over?   Today at 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Roma Take-Over?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1