AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Lotito should do his best and try to get Oguchi Oniewu ( if I spelled it right).. that guy made Torres and Villa look like segunda division strikers..... LOTITO OPEN YOUR EYES! and we need to get rid of some players fast. Even if it means selling them underpriced, it doesn't matter as long as we cut down the number of the squad.

I read somewhere Eliseu made the portuguese NT. Is it true ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

yes, & he made his debut in a game with Estonia
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

so if he made it there he must have some skills..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

yeah, i think so when i saw the youtube & specially against Real madrid,
i think with elisue & foggia our wings now are our best position especially that both of them can change his side every moment. i`m so happy with this market;) Forza Lottito, continue like this Wink
& hope to see Lucas Barrios,Pavel Nedved, Veron, Diego Lugano, Ever Banega & Oguchi Onyewu too tongue
then i can say really we can fight for win UEFA & Calcio, i think really we are coming back to our glory days again cheers
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 pm

I would give Nedved a 25% chance of joining us, the desicion is his.

Eliseu is a good signing, but we need to back him up with Lugano & Barrios at the least.

Ellias is an interesting player as well, in my opinion much better than Matuzalem and also much younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Ellias is an interesting player as well, in my opinion much better than Matuzalem and also much younger.

i dont know him but from what i read about him, i think lottito go to sign one of the with him or simplicio, or some one in this position, & i think he is not pleased with dabo & brocchi. (i`m not happy too;) & hope sell at least one of them)
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Too many rumors of people coming in, too few rumors of people going out.

Players about to be shown the door so far are Meghni, Carizzo, Pandev? if someone told me this ahead of last season I'd tell him to stop using drugs.

I found a pic of our reserve players Inzaghi, Baronio, Scaloni etc

Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:27 pm

We are proposing Zauri & Cribari for Simplicio.

We would be offloading two players for one which is good, but in terms of economic value this is a dreadful deal.

Cribari is worth around 6-7 Million Euro's at least, were as Zauri would be worth around 3-4 Million Euro's at least.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:
Javier erfi Lopez wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

yeah, i think so when i saw the youtube & specially against Real madrid,
i think with elisue & foggia our wings now are our best position especially that both of them can change his side every moment. i`m so happy with this market;) Forza Lottito, continue like this Wink
& hope to see Lucas Barrios,Pavel Nedved, Veron, Diego Lugano, Ever Banega & Oguchi Onyewu too tongue
then i can say really we can fight for win UEFA & Calcio, i think really we are coming back to our glory days again cheers

If we get Onyewu and with the likes of Sivigla and Diakite and Tuia and Roze I'd say we have a solid backline :)
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

We would be offloading two players for one which is good, but in terms of economic value this is a dreadful deal.

Cribari is worth around 6-7 Million Euro's at least, were as Zauri would be worth around 3-4 Million Euro's at least.

What? As much as I like Cribari he is not worth more than 2-3 million and neither is Zauri, if we get Simplicio for them I will be overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Matrim wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

What? As much as I like Cribari he is not worth more than 2-3 million and neither is Zauri, if we get Simplicio for them I will be overjoyed.

Sorry but Cribari and Zauri combined does not equal a brazilian that is mediocre at best...that has had inconsistant seasons..that is nearly 30yrs old..this is a very bad deal...

i would prefer a cash for these players..
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Juve wanted to buy D'Agostino, but that deal seems impossible to push through, and they have now turned their eyes on Ledesma. It is rumoured that Juve has tabled a bid aroubd 12 mil, but i dont know how true that is...

Lazio and Lyon seem to have been in talks for possible transfers, the other day there were rumoiurs that we were to buy from them, while it today more sounds as if Pandev is an interest for the French giants. This could possibly be a deal that all parties would enjoy.

As stated before, these two players need to be sold before we can start bringing in more important pieces to our squad. As we all know, the squad is far to large and we could never uphold an even larger squad. And if we want good players in, we need to let the good ones that want to leave find themselves a club.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:46 am

Zamp wants at least 6mil for Simplicio. Unfortunately, his talk of Pandev seems to be interesting Goran's agent scratch

Barrios seems imminent. Could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:58 am

rockybalboa83 wrote:
Matrim wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Sorry but Cribari and Zauri combined does not equal a brazilian that is mediocre at best...that has had inconsistant seasons..that is nearly 30yrs old..this is a very bad deal...

i would prefer a cash for these players..

Cribari should stay imo, now that we have a new coach, he could start fresh with a club, I wouldn't mind seeing Zauri leaving though, but 2 players for one Simplicio is a bit too much, he had one good season, and he's almost 30, so I would opt for someone younger/better.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:07 am

I think Simplicio is the perfect acquisition but i didn't like that deal and Zamp says he won't accept it.

The question is...would you pay 6mil for Simplicio? I think I would...

You only have to look at his Serie A stats for last season in relation to who we already have:

Simplicio - 8 goals, 9 assists, 37 games played
Ledesma - 2 goals, 1 assist, 34 games played
Matuzalem - 0 goals, 0 assists, 14 games played

Considering we are trying to sell Ledesma for around 15mil and are looking at buying Matuzalem for 7mil, how we can turn our nose at 6mil for Simplicio is baffling. He stays fit, he is a goal threat, one of the top playmakers in the league and in the prime of his career at 29/30. For me, it's a total no-brainer.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 am

Caxi wrote:
I think Simplicio is the perfect acquisition but i didn't like that deal and Zamp says he won't accept it.

The question is...would you pay 6mil for Simplicio? I think I would...

You only have to look at his Serie A stats for last season in relation to who we already have:

Simplicio - 8 goals, 9 assists, 37 games played
Ledesma - 2 goals, 1 assist, 34 games played
Matuzalem - 0 goals, 0 assists, 14 games played

Considering we are trying to sell Ledesma for around 15mil and are looking at buying Matuzalem for 7mil, how we can turn our nose at 6mil for Simplicio is baffling. He stays fit, he is a goal threat, one of the top playmakers in the league and in the prime of his career at 29/30. For me, it's a total no-brainer.

I totally see your point Caxi...

But I don't believe Simplicio is worth Cribari and Zauri...

The stats don't lie that is true..I personally think 7m for Matu is too much also..Whilst Simplicio is near 30, wouldn't trying to bring in someone like Banega be a decent option? Has youth on his side...Has a relationship with Zarate..And has bags of talent..

Simplicio has had some decent seasons, but he would have been much more serviceable 3 seasons ago when we were looking at him!

If we are going to sell Ledesma who has some of the biggest clubs in the world and italy following him, lets try and replace him with someone that has more of a future and in line with the youth building plan that Lotito is going for..Not signing 30yr old midfielders..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:27 pm

I can't fathom why some people see Simplicio as too old and Matuzalem as a decent signing at 7million. Fabio is only 9 months older!

Ledesma settled into our team quickly because despite being young, he had reasonable Serie A experience, knew the coach and the team was built around him. Banega is a 20 year-old with a discipline problem who appears to be struggling to settle in Spain. I personally think there's an issue with the guy when his team loan him out to one of their direct competitors after only a season.

Better the devil you know.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:30 pm

When exactly has the age limit shifted so much that a 29 year old player is considered "old"?

Take a quick look at the age of regular players in let's say Barca, or Chelsea, Man U, and tell me some of the best players there aren't near 30 or over it.
Players like Evra, ferdinand, Brown, O'Shea, Park, Carrick, Berbatov (not to mention Giggs, scholes and Neville)

like Carvalho, Terry, Lampard, Ballack, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka

or Marquez, Puyol, Abidal, Xavi, Keita, Hleb, Henry....

Remember people that we are not trying to act like Arsenal. Simplicio has been good the whole season and this age talk is bogus.

Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:05 pm

for me, simplicio in lazio is a dream come through... I like him very much, the current most underrated midfielder....
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Sile wrote:
When exactly has the age limit shifted so much that a 29 year old player is considered "old"?

Take a quick look at the age of regular players in let's say Barca, or Chelsea, Man U, and tell me some of the best players there aren't near 30 or over it.
Players like Evra, ferdinand, Brown, O'Shea, Park, Carrick, Berbatov (not to mention Giggs, scholes and Neville)

Remember people that we are not trying to act like Arsenal. Simplicio has been good the whole season and this age talk is bogus.

With all due respect I don't think these are good examples, because you mention players that survive in complete teams..teams that are strong in all facets of football..we have a lot of work to do before we can boast players like the above you mention...giggs,scholes etc are champion players...champion players generally can play past their prime and still be useful eg Javier Zanetti..

I appreciate what you are saying..at the same point we don't want to become a team where we just have young players in the team as this doesnt add a blend of talent with experience..

I am just worried that if we get rid of Ledesma, this creates a really big hole...I am aware that he wants to leave...But we still have to think that without Ledesma in the team we have seen various times Lazio struggle....

Is everyone confident that Simplicio is the man to fill the hole? Is the partnership of Matu and Simplicio the right partnership?

I am not saying lets get all young players and become an arsenal...I am saying that if we are to get rid of Ledesma, our star midfielder, then we better bloody replace him with someone that can fill this hole...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:51 pm

We shouldn't be trying to replace Ledesma. With our budget, he is irreplaceable.

I like Matu but no way should we be paying 7million for him. Personally, if Ledesma leaves, I'd let them both go, bring in Simplicio and have a good long think about someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm

rockybalboa83 wrote:
Sile wrote:

With all due respect I don't think these are good examples, because you mention players that survive in complete teams..teams that are strong in all facets of football..we have a lot of work to do before we can boast players like the above you mention...giggs,scholes etc are champion players...champion players generally can play past their prime and still be useful eg Javier Zanetti..

I appreciate what you are saying..at the same point we don't want to become a team where we just have young players in the team as this doesnt add a blend of talent with experience..

I am just worried that if we get rid of Ledesma, this creates a really big hole...I am aware that he wants to leave...But we still have to think that without Ledesma in the team we have seen various times Lazio struggle....

Is everyone confident that Simplicio is the man to fill the hole? Is the partnership of Matu and Simplicio the right partnership?

I am not saying lets get all young players and become an arsenal...I am saying that if we are to get rid of Ledesma, our star midfielder, then we better bloody replace him with someone that can fill this hole...

I was just trying to give a clear example of how age isn't necessarily the deciding factor. I could have gone for a number of other examples of "veteran" players adapting to football wherever they come. My point was we shouldn't dismiss a player simply because he's over 26-27, we can't rely on constantly discovering Zarate's, Lichtsteiner's and Kolarov's of the world and bringing them here, especially if the role these new acquisitions is as sensitive as replacing Ledesma for instance.

I did not mind signing Eliseu because frankly there are replacements and he was not brought in to become a central figure. If he underachieves there are plenty other players to fill the gap. The point is over the years the position Ledesma plays in Lazio is key to the whole game all over the peninsula, and generally speaking that's where you want to invest because a great player there can really make the difference between reaching Uefa League or CL even and mid table mediocrity.

Matuzalem is a gamble, during the season we saw glimpses of what kind of a player he can be when he's on form.

Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Caxi wrote:
We shouldn't be trying to replace Ledesma. With our budget, he is irreplaceable.

I like Matu but no way should we be paying 7million for him. Personally, if Ledesma leaves, I'd let them both go, bring in Simplicio and have a good long think about someone else.

I agree with you there..

He is irreplaceable...Which is why it would be difficult to lose a player of his quality..

Matu in my opinion, for his injury prone nature does not deserve a tag of 7million..and if we pay that i believe we have lost out..definitely he has worth and great skill when injury free..but 7m for a guy that didnt really light up his loan spell by any means is a loss..

To be honest I would prefer to spend the money on Simplicio! At least he stays on the park!

I think of all this is the most worrying part of this mercato...What they do with our midfield...Especially if Ledesma leaves..
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Diego Lugano's agent claims no contact from us, and wait for it, 0% chance of him joining us scratch

Not happy, a 3 year deal would not have broke the bank like?
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm

And just on Ledesma...

Juve's D'Ago adventure seems over and are looking for Ledesma as a Plan B...

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/28/1351530/juventus-ready-to-pounce-for-cristian-ledesma-following

And Lazio being linked to Guarente from Atalanta as a replacement for Ledesma offering Cribari as part of the deal!

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/28/1351458/lazio-eyeing-atalantas-guarente-as-ledesmas-replacement

Does anyone have any thoughts about Guarente?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next