Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I don't believe a word of what Ledesma's agent is saying. First there was 'Real Madrid wants my client" last summer, then "Atletico Madrid and half the teams in La Liga want him" this summer, now it's "Juventus and Milan want him". You know what? I think it's mostly the agent being desperate to get his commission. Let's face it, Ledesma is almost irreplaceable for us but is not nearly as good to merit interest from so many world class teams.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:38 pm

I haven't seen much of Guarente but he's a good playmaker and young. If people really have an objection to Simplicio's age, Tiberio might be their man.

An interesting option.

Matrim is spot on. It's Ledesma's agent that's the problem, hyping up his client. Goran's agent is the same and ultimately, the two guys are not good enough to move to a bigger team at this moment in time.

Agents are an unnecessary evil. We're lucky Zarate's brother, who knows how the game works is Maurito's representative.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 393
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Caxi wrote:
I haven't seen much of Guarente but he's a good playmaker and young. If people really have an objection to Simplicio's age, Tiberio might be their man.

An interesting option.

Matrim is spot on. It's Ledesma's agent that's the problem, hyping up his client. Goran's agent is the same and ultimately, the two guys are not good enough to move to a bigger team at this moment in time.

Agents are an unnecessary evil. We're lucky Zarate's brother, who knows how the game works is Maurito's representative.

Any idea if Guarente is worth Cribari and cash though?

I do like the idea that he is italian and young and seems to have a decent reputation..but I havent seen enough of him to comment..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

I rate Cribari highly and I feel we have shot ourselves in the foot by leaving him in the cold, in many respects. He was not so long ago, a 6mil + player, now he's much less. In addition to that, he is easily going to become that again if he moves club.

Cribari + 3, 4mil would be good. More than that would be foolish.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Yes, he is good but I'm pretty sure that there isn't a club in the World which will give 3,4 M + a player for him right now.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Caxi wrote:
I rate Cribari highly and I feel we have shot ourselves in the foot by leaving him in the cold, in many respects. He was not so long ago, a 6mil + player, now he's much less. In addition to that, he is easily going to become that again if he moves club.

Cribari + 3, 4mil would be good. More than that would be foolish.

Agree with you there..I hope we don't get rid of him...I think he can get back to his good performances..

Also just read this regarding Rasmus Bengtsson:

http://www.calciomercato.com//index.php?c=&a=129724

It seems that he is about to sign a contract with a spanish club...with a fee of 400,000 euro!

We were in pole position...what had happened?

I havent seen Bengtsson play admittedly, but given that he stated he did like Lazio...and he has reportedly starred in the U 21 championships for Sweden...
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Players from Sweden are tall and strong guys and Lazio needs such players. I haven't heard this guy ...

Quote :
Lugano: Roma want me
Saturday 27 June, 2009
Uruguay international centre-back Diego Lugano claims Roma are interested in signing him this summer.

The 28-year-old, who plays for Fenerbahce, is widely regarded as one of the best defenders in the world.

“I want to play in Europe and the Italian championship is at the top of my desires,” Lugano told forzaroma.info.

“My contract with Fenerbahce has finished and I am now studying some proposals from clubs that contacted me a while a go.

“Roma are among these clubs. We will see what happens,” he concluded.

Roma are keen to add numbers to their defence.

Their first choice centre-back partnership is Philippe Mexes and Juan.

However, both players don't have much competition.

Simone Loria, who joined from Siena last summer, flopped in some style.

Seems like Roma want Lugano ..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:19 pm

martinese wrote:
Yes, he is good but I'm pretty sure that there isn't a club in the World which will give 3,4 M + a player for him right now.

Are you referring to Cribari or Guarente?

I meant we should offer a maximum of 3-4million + Cribari for Guarente. Should of clarified that.
Back to top Go down
Skenderbeu
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 591
Country and city : Sweden, Prishtina
Laziale since : 98/99

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Rasmus Bengtsson is nothing for Lazio, we have two super youngsters like Tuia and Diakite so why buy Bengtsson?
We need a proffesional central deefender,
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Monday-Tuesday we should have more clear news on Matuzalem, but as many of you already pointed out, Simplicio for less money than Matuzalem should be preferred. Simplicio would be a very interesting addition to our squad...
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Skenderbeu wrote:
Rasmus Bengtsson is nothing for Lazio, we have two super youngsters like Tuia and Diakite so why buy Bengtsson?
We need a proffesional central deefender,

True that.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Caxi wrote:

Are you referring to Cribari or Guarente?

I meant we should offer a maximum of 3-4million + Cribari for Guarente. Should of clarified that.

I meant that Cribari isn't worth so much. Guarente maybe is but I haven't seen him in play this season.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

simplicio is good,also seria a expirience,but i m just afraid to dont be like rossi-ledesma movie
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Regarding Guarente/Cribari, it is said that the deal would be a swap between the two players, no money involved...
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I just read the Lorenzo De Silvestri isn't happy anymore and would like to leave. Are you kidding me? Could he first show any consistence on a higher than average level? With all respect, but what are the players thinking these days? It's not like he has earned the right to force a sell or a spot in the starting line-up. I guess there is a reason why Pierluigi Casiraghi didn't nominate him for the U21 EURO. Jesus...
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 384
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Quote :
I just read the Lorenzo De Silvestri isn't happy anymore and would like to leave. Are you kidding me? Could he first show any consistence on a higher than average level? With all respect, but what are the players thinking these days? It's not like he has earned the right to force a sell or a spot in the starting line-up. I guess there is a reason why Pierluigi Casiraghi didn't nominate him for the U21 EURO. Jesus...

totally right man.

If De Silvestri wants to leave because he´s not on the level of Lichti, than he has to work on himself to get better.

For myself - he can leave for the right price, because when he won´t fight - I think that he´s not a true Laziale. Sorry, but that´s the point.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm Lorenzo's biggest fan going around and this is a joke....Lichti runs and salutes the curva after every single game no matter the result, he's a candidate for future captaincy aside from being a great player.

Lollo doesn't even have it in him to stick it out at his boyhood club,,,, I know who the real laziale is here, and it isn't the Roman.

Very disappointing.

phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm

can someone translate this
Il manager del brasiliano, che ha rifiutato il rinnovo del contratto col Palermo, è pronto a verificare altre proposte.
Simplicio alla Lazio, si può fare.
Gilmar Rinaldi: "Tra il giocatore e mister Ballardini c'è un ottimo rapporto. Se ci chiamano, valuteremo".

L'affare dipende dalla cessione di Ledesma.
Zamparini ha provato ad inserire Pandev nella trattativa, ma Lotito ha detto no.

(Corriere dello Sport)
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
can someone translate this
Il manager del brasiliano, che ha rifiutato il rinnovo del contratto col Palermo, è pronto a verificare altre proposte.
Simplicio alla Lazio, si può fare.
Gilmar Rinaldi: "Tra il giocatore e mister Ballardini c'è un ottimo rapporto. Se ci chiamano, valuteremo".

L'affare dipende dalla cessione di Ledesma.
Zamparini ha provato ad inserire Pandev nella trattativa, ma Lotito ha detto no.

(Corriere dello Sport)

It is saying that Simplicio's manager is ready to listen to other proposals, as his client has refused to accept the re-newing of his contract that Palermo has suggested. He is also saying that the relationship between Ballardini and Simplicio is good, and that if Lazio calls, he will evaluate a potentiak offer. It all depends on Ledesma though. Zamparini has tried to include Pandev in some kind of negotiations, but Lotito has said no.

I hope that is fairly accurate...I dont know any Italian, but that is what I would think it is saying...
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 pm

At present, it looks to me that Guarente is preferred to Simplicio. I have a suspicion that terms may already be agreed for Simplicio but we're hoping to obtain Guarente instead. Remember the Amoruso saga? Something similar I do believe.

Guarente has admitted an interest and has stated that there has been contact between Tare and his agent in some form.

Milan or Juventus for Ledesma? Interesting. I don't see Cristian's usefullness as a back up, he's the kind of guy you build a team around which was why he was such a good signing and valuable asset in the first place. Considering his agent talks too much at the best of times, I'm intrigued to see if anything materialises from this.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 am

c. testa wrote:
I'm Lorenzo's biggest fan going around and this is a joke....Lichti runs and salutes the curva after every single game no matter the result, he's a candidate for future captaincy aside from being a great player.

Lollo doesn't even have it in him to stick it out at his boyhood club,,,, I know who the real laziale is here, and it isn't the Roman.

Very disappointing.

I am sick and tired of people claiming their love for the club and then saying that they want to leave!!

LDS is so young, great potential and he is most certainly behind Lichti in every way!

If he is going to carry on about not playing first team my suggestion is to sell..We don't need players like that...How arrogant must he be to want assurances to play first team football when Lichti has probably been the signing of the season?

He has good market value so sell the guy..
Back to top Go down
Il Capitano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 352
Country and city : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 am

As I said in the other thread if De Silvestri thinks he should leave we should place him on the bench for one season. Please, come and show that you are worth all the fuzz and then maybe, but only maybe, you have the right to ask for a spot on the roster. Ridiculous attitude from a so-called true Laziale. For Pandev the case is a bit different since he is generally underpaid compared to his value on the pitch. Doesn't mean you can force to be sold, so please Lotito, continue like this because it's annoying to have players dictate everything. A contract is a contract afterall!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:17 am

LDS will not be a massive loss. Lichti has several years and Lollo, apart from having this attitude, is so inconsistent-espescially from a defending point of view, we would propably be better off with a nice sum of money to invest in the central defence.

Laziali? Gimme a break! I would pay heaps to grace even the Lazio bench let alone be paid to do it and bide my time for a first team chance!

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 37
Country and city : Australia, Sydney
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 am

errrr what is the big deal here. A player can love the club but he is a football player. He wants to play football. So what if he is not better than Lichti, obviously he loves the sport more than the club and I can understand that. At least hes not some money hungry scum that is fine with sitting on the bench taking money for nothing.

Hopefully we can get a good fee for him or do a god loan swap.
Back to top Go down
David
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 94
Country and city : England
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Lotito warns Pandev

Lazio President Claudio Lotito has warned Goran Pandev that he will be spending the last 12 months of his contract sitting on the bench at the Olimpico.

The Macedonian has reiterated his wish to leave the Biancocelesti this summer but Lotito is not willing to let him go for cheap.

“We could decide to keep him against his will. If Pandev and his agent think they are playing tough, then Lazio will be tougher,” threatened the patron.

“They think they can bully us because his contract is expiring next season, but I will nail him to the bench next year.”

Lotito has several times underlined his disaccord with the current market rules, expressing his dislike for players who do not wish to respect their contract.

“It’s not our fault – it’s the system’s problem. What happens is that a player like Pandev gets contacted by another club 12 months before his contract expires. Then they promise his agent a ludicrous fee and the player pushes to be sold.”

Pandev has been linked to several clubs such as Napoli, Juventus and Bayern Munich. The Biancocelesti have set a £15m transfer fee but none of the teams interested are willing to match their demands.

- Channel4.com

I don't think this is wise from Lotito. By acting too aggressive Pandev might decide to use 'Article 17'. With strong words such as 'I will nail him to the bench next year' gives Pandev convincing evidence which would hold up well in court.

I think its important that we maximise his transfer fee. It would be a waste of his and Lazio's time if we just sent him to the reserves. By sending him to reserves just to get an 'upper hand' is dumb and does Lazio no good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 4:55 am

Back to top Go down

Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next