HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 393
Age : 33
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

centrocampista wrote:
phantomm1976 wrote:
centrocampista i didnt wrote that we will have best middle-but one of the best
with d aggostino-matu-foggia and brochi as the last middle player (destructive-fighter)
dabo is good replacement for brochi,meghni-mauri can be good in some games(mauri start good this seasson) for foggia,also we dont now yet about ellisue(maybe he could be good)
foggia is better than 90% of the players in his position(unleast for 70 min.),he could be good in trequartista position and also in clasical midle position(whithout to many defencive duty)
if we sign him I repead one of the best-not the best(if ballardini dont try to much philosophies pushing the foggia as a stricker,matu -trequartista

And I forgot to mention probably the best midfielder we have - Matuzalem (who isnīt even ours No )

Foggia is a Lazio illusion just like De Silvestri was. He has great games but for some reason heīs not the first choice in any team (and letīs be honest Lazio and Cagliari isnīt exactly top of the line).

The problem is Lotito.

Matuzalem is ours...we bought him in the pre season...where have you been???

I dont think foggia is comparable to LDS as foggia has had some great performances...nothing wrong with him at all..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm

he's been busy planning assassination attempts against Lotito

if we can get one of Kuzmanovic or D'Agostino, which is unlikely, or Ledesma comes back into the fold. I think the midfield will be OK. Certainly no worse than the other challengers.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

The problem with Ledesma is even if we want to reinstate him we can't because Goran's lawsuit depends heavily on the fact he believes he has been dealt with differently in comparison to Lollo and Cristian. So we can't reinstate Ledesma unless Goran goes or we reinstate them both.

Lodi is now an Udinese player (as is Sammarco; another target can be crossed off there). A lot of debate over on Udinese pages over whether he is a Quagliarella replacement or a D'Agostino replacement. I actually would be surprised if D'Agostino is in Udinese this time next week; I'm just not certain it's us he will sign for.

Canini has to be in pole position for a move. Part of me thinks that some guy who is available on a free will sign on the final day. A lot of clubs including us will want to wait until the final day so the player gets paid from the first of the month onwards. I know that sounds crazy but no deal will be announced before then even if it's completed I feel.
Back to top Go down
rockybalboa83
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 393
Age : 33
Country and city : Australia,Melbourne
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

c. testa wrote:
he's been busy planning assassination attempts against Lotito

if we can get one of Kuzmanovic or D'Agostino, which is unlikely, or Ledesma comes back into the fold. I think the midfield will be OK. Certainly no worse than the other challengers.

What's wrong with that guy? adds no value to this forum..

Anyway, i think your right...personally i think Kuzmanovic is more likely than D'Agostino...but in any case if Kuzmanovic signed and ledesma comes back i think we would have a very competitive midfield...good mixture..
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Caxi wrote:
The problem with Ledesma is even if we want to reinstate him we can't because Goran's lawsuit depends heavily on the fact he believes he has been dealt with differently in comparison to Lollo and Cristian. So we can't reinstate Ledesma unless Goran goes or we reinstate them both.

Lodi is now an Udinese player (as is Sammarco; another target can be crossed off there). A lot of debate over on Udinese pages over whether he is a Quagliarella replacement or a D'Agostino replacement. I actually would be surprised if D'Agostino is in Udinese this time next week; I'm just not certain it's us he will sign for.

Canini has to be in pole position for a move. Part of me thinks that some guy who is available on a free will sign on the final day. A lot of clubs including us will want to wait until the final day so the player gets paid from the first of the month onwards. I know that sounds crazy but no deal will be announced before then even if it's completed I feel.

Canini is virtually laziale. After Lugano and Bengtsson its probably not good to say, but I honestly think we've got him.

D'agostino would be a dream. I can't see it happening, but it would be huge.

Only player on a free I can think of is Terlizzi. He's laziale, but he's as average as what we already have unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Biancocelesti
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 341
Age : 26
Country and city : Sweden, Uppsala
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

c. testa wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The problem with Ledesma is even if we want to reinstate him we can't because Goran's lawsuit depends heavily on the fact he believes he has been dealt with differently in comparison to Lollo and Cristian. So we can't reinstate Ledesma unless Goran goes or we reinstate them both.

Lodi is now an Udinese player (as is Sammarco; another target can be crossed off there). A lot of debate over on Udinese pages over whether he is a Quagliarella replacement or a D'Agostino replacement. I actually would be surprised if D'Agostino is in Udinese this time next week; I'm just not certain it's us he will sign for.

Canini has to be in pole position for a move. Part of me thinks that some guy who is available on a free will sign on the final day. A lot of clubs including us will want to wait until the final day so the player gets paid from the first of the month onwards. I know that sounds crazy but no deal will be announced before then even if it's completed I feel.

Canini is virtually laziale. After Lugano and Bengtsson its probably not good to say, but I honestly think we've got him.

D'agostino would be a dream. I can't see it happening, but it would be huge.

Only player on a free I can think of is Terlizzi. He's laziale, but he's as average as what we already have unfortunately.

I thought Terlizzi was a romanista? I agree , Canini will be announced in a few days, atleast thats what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Someone is already in the bag; all signs point to that, it's just nobody knows who.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Biancocelesti wrote:
c. testa wrote:
Caxi wrote:
The problem with Ledesma is even if we want to reinstate him we can't because Goran's lawsuit depends heavily on the fact he believes he has been dealt with differently in comparison to Lollo and Cristian. So we can't reinstate Ledesma unless Goran goes or we reinstate them both.

Lodi is now an Udinese player (as is Sammarco; another target can be crossed off there). A lot of debate over on Udinese pages over whether he is a Quagliarella replacement or a D'Agostino replacement. I actually would be surprised if D'Agostino is in Udinese this time next week; I'm just not certain it's us he will sign for.

Canini has to be in pole position for a move. Part of me thinks that some guy who is available on a free will sign on the final day. A lot of clubs including us will want to wait until the final day so the player gets paid from the first of the month onwards. I know that sounds crazy but no deal will be announced before then even if it's completed I feel.

Canini is virtually laziale. After Lugano and Bengtsson its probably not good to say, but I honestly think we've got him.

D'agostino would be a dream. I can't see it happening, but it would be huge.

Only player on a free I can think of is Terlizzi. He's laziale, but he's as average as what we already have unfortunately.

I thought Terlizzi was a romanista? I agree , Canini will be announced in a few days, atleast thats what it looks like.

Huh, I thoguht Terlizzi was laziale. If he is riommanista in addition to being an average footballer then we better forget him.

Wouldn't surprise me if we got him though, especially on a free and all.
Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 104
Age : 28
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Lotito wake up u idiot. Start making moves in the transfer market. I still can not belive it that we r waiting to the last day to buy a defender. Thats poor managment if u ask me!!!!! For god sakes u sold 2 defenders and u gain over 10 m from those 2 sales, use the money and bring in someone, dont wait to the last day. Also what is Tare doing for us, the guy just gives stupit interviews that are all lies for fcuk sakes. More action and less talk is what I want to see from Lotito and tare in the future.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 pm

LazioSS wrote:
Lotito wake up u idiot. Start making moves in the transfer market. I still can not belive it that we r waiting to the last day to buy a defender. Thats poor managment if u ask me!!!!! For god sakes u sold 2 defenders and u gain over 10 m from those 2 sales, use the money and bring in someone, dont wait to the last day. Also what is Tare doing for us, the guy just gives stupit interviews that are all lies for fcuk sakes. More action and less talk is what I want to see from Lotito and tare in the future.

He can't use that 10m to buy a player... he needs it for a new haircut and some pants.
Back to top Go down
Ermin
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 171
Age : 25
Country and city : Sweden,Tranas
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:17 pm

This is just a total rumor of my own and could verry much be pure bullshit but anyway got a speculation tongue

Tare has stated earlier in media that he thinks Emir Bajrami could be one of the next big things. And after the Elfsborg game while I was taking some photos with the players outside the Arena Tare and Bajrami stood on their own with some other man that I didn't recognize and talked for a while. Ofcourse it's not that unusual having a quick chat with players from the other teams in conection to games. But the thing that made it look like it was planed is that all other elfsborg players passed by on the other side of the fence from another exit while Bajrami was the only elfsborg player who took the away players area to meet up with Tare. So could we maybee be in to him? Could aswell be that Bajrami maybee has albanian origin or something, just speculation as I said. But would'nt mind having Bajrami don't think he would make a fool of himself here even if we maybe dont need a player on that position right now.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Ermin wrote:
This is just a total rumor of my own and could verry much be pure bullshit but anyway got a speculation tongue

Tare has stated earlier in media that he thinks Emir Bajrami could be one of the next big things. And after the Elfsborg game while I was taking some photos with the players outside the Arena Tare and Bajrami stood on their own with some other man that I didn't recognize and talked for a while. Ofcourse it's not that unusual having a quick chat with players from the other teams in conection to games. But the thing that made it look like it was planed is that all other elfsborg players passed by on the other side of the fence from another exit while Bajrami was the only elfsborg player who took the away players area to meet up with Tare. So could we maybee be in to him? Could aswell be that Bajrami maybee has albanian origin or something, just speculation as I said. But would'nt mind having Bajrami don't think he would make a fool of himself here even if we maybe dont need a player on that position right now.

Interesting....
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Ermin wrote:
This is just a total rumor of my own and could verry much be pure bullshit but anyway got a speculation tongue

Tare has stated earlier in media that he thinks Emir Bajrami could be one of the next big things. And after the Elfsborg game while I was taking some photos with the players outside the Arena Tare and Bajrami stood on their own with some other man that I didn't recognize and talked for a while. Ofcourse it's not that unusual having a quick chat with players from the other teams in conection to games. But the thing that made it look like it was planed is that all other elfsborg players passed by on the other side of the fence from another exit while Bajrami was the only elfsborg player who took the away players area to meet up with Tare. So could we maybee be in to him? Could aswell be that Bajrami maybee has albanian origin or something, just speculation as I said. But would'nt mind having Bajrami don't think he would make a fool of himself here even if we maybe dont need a player on that position right now.

That's real interesting. Maybe Lotito and Tare are interested in him?

Good spy work Ermin
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 841
Age : 40
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Good spy work Ermin
IS THAT BAJRAMI GOOD,WHAT POSITION HE PLAYS
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Whispers that Inter are starting to try and get Pandev. Interesting.

Talk of Materazzi being involved.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=168787
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Would be good.

Transfer Pandev with Materazzi. Lotito should take also some money. In "this Pandev case" I would be happy if we get Materazzi + 5 mill. for Pandev. I think that we wonīt get more.

Then bring in Canini and our CBs would be these two new players.

-------

http://laziofever.bigforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3   Today at 3:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Transfers and rumours 08 09 section 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» Rumours 2012-13
» Transfer rumours !
» 2016-17 Aviva Premiership Transfers
» Transfers for season 2010-2011
» SEction 20A

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Transfer & rumours about SS Lazio-
Jump to: