HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 am

ilsemprelaziale wrote:
zoran wrote:
LazioSS wrote:
Zoran wrote----you should check the: Lazio-Juve game, also Milan-Lazio game...and how many goals and assists he give in the cup...

if i remember correctly against juve the scores were pandev, rocchi, zarate and kolarov and no assist for pandev. How come no one talkes about these players, overall against juve and milan he was not best on the pitch I remember against milan it was muslera!!!!!! and against juve it was Kolarov.
i guess you didn't watch the game....with Juve Lazio was losing at the first half, and after Pandev entering the he score right away and after the result was 2-1 for Lazio...with Milan he score after the 90min in the 2nd minute also for 2-1 for Lazio and we go to the final...i think ill be happy when Pandev go way from Lazio and maybe than i wont hear stuff about him from the fish fans...many of you don't watch Lazio games and see just result and maybe some statistic who cant bring you the right imagine of the players...

Zoran it becomes more and more clear that you are a Pandev fan, more than a Lazio fan. In fact, you are not the first Macedonian I've suspected of this. I realise that Pandev is a national hero in your country and that makes a lot of sense, but please realise that for the rest of us who are not macedonian, Pandev is " just " another Lazio player. You will find that people do not worship him in the same way you do and you have to respect this. This is about SS Lazio, not Goran Pandev!

PS: My opinion of Pandev has always been good and I hope him and Lotito decides to reason and extend the contract or that he at least plays for Lazio until his contract ends. But once he's gone, then I will still be here. Will you
?


I'm sick and tired of certain people acting like some Lazio God, and telling fans who is qualified enough to support this club. What difference does it make if Macedonians jump on the bandwagon because of Pandev? What difference does it make if Serbs jumped on because of Miha or Stankovic? What difference does it make if Kosovars & Albanians jumped on board because of Behrami & Tare?

Truth be known, other than being born into a club, whether it be by location or family history. Every person will chose to support a club, based on a player that is there. I chose southampton because of Le Tissier, i'm still crazy about that club even though they are in League 1.

I chose Melbourne Victory FC because of location. We get many Costa Ricans visiting our forum because of Carlos Hernandez, but do we question their loyalty? No. Why? because we are aware that Carlos introduced them to our site, and hope that long after he is gone, that we would've left a possitive impression on them, and they will always continue to support our club. I cant tell you how many Melbourne Victory jerseys have been sold to Costa Ricans, but i could only imagine, how much "Lazio/Pandev" merchandise has been sold to Macedonians visiting Rome. This can only be a good thing for Lazio

In the end, it means more support for our club, and the reality is, that many of these people will continue to support Lazio long after their favourite players are long gone. Pandev brought many Macedonian supporters to our club. Its now the clubs responsibilty & the fellow fans, to make them feel welcome, in the hope of retaining their support and growing the fan base.

I have no Italian links, yet i support Lazio... Why? Because of Paul Gascoigne. His time at the club introduced me to Italian football, and in the decades gone since his departure, i still stay loyal to this club, because it was through his transfer, i developed a love affair with this proud club.

So badgering fans, will not serve this club any purpose, the best thing to do is welcome all supporters, regardless of their motives, and do our best to retain their support in the hope they stay with Lazio their whole life, and blossom into full blown "Laziale"

STOP ACTING AS IF THE CLUB IS SOME SECRET SOCIETY, AND START TO WELCOME ALL IN!
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 126
Age : 37
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 am

Ok ok, maybe my post came out a bit harsh, which wasn't the intention. But that still doesn't change the fact that it's my concerns and that I should be allowed to post them, right? I did not mean to offend you or the person I was replying to...

But yeah you are right, everyone is welcome as a Laziale and as long as they stay a Laziale no matter if their favourite player leaves, then im happy cheers
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 am

Kris wrote:
ilsemprelaziale wrote:
zoran wrote:
LazioSS wrote:
Zoran wrote----you should check the: Lazio-Juve game, also Milan-Lazio game...and how many goals and assists he give in the cup...

if i remember correctly against juve the scores were pandev, rocchi, zarate and kolarov and no assist for pandev. How come no one talkes about these players, overall against juve and milan he was not best on the pitch I remember against milan it was muslera!!!!!! and against juve it was Kolarov.
i guess you didn't watch the game....with Juve Lazio was losing at the first half, and after Pandev entering the he score right away and after the result was 2-1 for Lazio...with Milan he score after the 90min in the 2nd minute also for 2-1 for Lazio and we go to the final...i think ill be happy when Pandev go way from Lazio and maybe than i wont hear stuff about him from the fish fans...many of you don't watch Lazio games and see just result and maybe some statistic who cant bring you the right imagine of the players...

Zoran it becomes more and more clear that you are a Pandev fan, more than a Lazio fan. In fact, you are not the first Macedonian I've suspected of this. I realise that Pandev is a national hero in your country and that makes a lot of sense, but please realise that for the rest of us who are not macedonian, Pandev is " just " another Lazio player. You will find that people do not worship him in the same way you do and you have to respect this. This is about SS Lazio, not Goran Pandev!

PS: My opinion of Pandev has always been good and I hope him and Lotito decides to reason and extend the contract or that he at least plays for Lazio until his contract ends. But once he's gone, then I will still be here. Will you
?

Great post kris!

I'm sick and tired of certain people acting like some Lazio God, and telling fans who is qualified enough to support this club. What difference does it make if Macedonians jump on the bandwagon because of Pandev? What difference does it make if Serbs jumped on because of Miha or Stankovic? What difference does it make if Kosovars & Albanians jumped on board because of Behrami & Tare?

Truth be known, other than being born into a club, whether it be by location or family history. Every person will chose to support a club, based on a player that is there. I chose southampton because of Le Tissier, i'm still crazy about that club even though they are in League 1.

I chose Melbourne Victory FC because of location. We get many Costa Ricans visiting our forum because of Carlos Hernandez, but do we question their loyalty? No. Why? because we are aware that Carlos introduced them to our site, and hope that long after he is gone, that we would've left a possitive impression on them, and they will always continue to support our club. I cant tell you how many Melbourne Victory jerseys have been sold to Costa Ricans, but i could only imagine, how much "Lazio/Pandev" merchandise has been sold to Macedonians visiting Rome. This can only be a good thing for Lazio

In the end, it means more support for our club, and the reality is, that many of these people will continue to support Lazio long after their favourite players are long gone. Pandev brought many Macedonian supporters to our club. Its now the clubs responsibilty & the fellow fans, to make them feel welcome, in the hope of retaining their support and growing the fan base.

I have no Italian links, yet i support Lazio... Why? Because of Paul Gascoigne. His time at the club introduced me to Italian football, and in the decades gone since his departure, i still stay loyal to this club, because it was through his transfer, i developed a love affair with this proud club.

So badgering fans, will not serve this club any purpose, the best thing to do is welcome all supporters, regardless of their motives, and do our best to retain their support in the hope they stay with Lazio their whole life, and blossom into full blown "Laziale"

STOP ACTING AS IF THE CLUB IS SOME SECRET SOCIETY, AND START TO WELCOME ALL IN!
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Wonderfully said Kris

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p. From the way all you idiots speak it sounds like you have this big pandev statue in the middle of your capital, whatever crappy city that must be. Do you rub your pe**s on it everyday for good luck? If your not a real fan of lazio.. GTFO. We don't need shlt pandev supporters.

And

Quote :
many of you don't watch Lazio games and see just result and maybe some statistic who cant bring you the right imagine of the players...

wtf... gtfo now. Do you remember how the coppa italia went to penalties? When we should of won 2-1 but pandev missed the easiest goal ever that any1 on this forum could hav put in the goal.. every player makes mistakes, but you only talk about the great times of him, pandev WAS a LAZIO player... he is no god, so stop acting like it.
Back to top Go down
marko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 29
Country and city : serbia makedonian pancevo
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Goran Pandev To Rescind Lazio Contract - Report
Pandev is reportedly ready to walk away from his present employers, and he has built a legal dossier to ensure Lazio striker Goran Pandev is considering turning his back on the club entirely.

According to Tuttomercatoweb.com, the Macedonian is looking to rescind his contract before the winter transfer window in an attempt to escape the ball and chain.

The report suggests Pandev has already built up a legal dossier to present to the arbitration panel of the Lega Calcio.

Pandev has been frozen out of the squad under president Claudio Lotito's orders. The pair had a row over his contract, which expires in June 2010.

It is said Inter are now on standby and ready to pounce if the player tears up his deal at Formello.

Despite the voices, Pandev has not officially confirmed his future intentions with the club.

Earlier, Lotito pointed the finger of blame at the hitman, claiming it was his fault for the unwelcome situation.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I hope pandev f**ks up his whole career. Lazio rescued him, and he has no respect, f**k him. The only reason he COULD have gotten a better team was because of Lazio, and he DIDNT get a better team cause of his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:17 pm

joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Dont forget Ilija Najdoski Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Who cares about the US... you don't know s h i t about me, It wasn't my choice to live here.. I was forced to, all of my family is in Roma. Your right, fuck the USA, I don't like the people here or the way things are done. All of my friends from university are international. Everyday stupid americans argue with me and I fight for calcio as a whole, the whole fuck'n sport.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 pm

joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones...
such a big words from a very small men...well i think that you say this in forums cuz' in life i think you're so sad...tell me you're real address to see how will you say this to me in person!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 pm

joeyd816 wrote:
Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Who cares about the US... you don't know s h i t about me, It wasn't my choice to live here.. I was forced to, all of my family is in Roma. Your right, fuck the USA, I don't like the people here or the way things are done. All of my friends from university are international. Everyday stupid americans argue with me and I fight for calcio as a whole, the whole fuck'n sport.
you fucking immigrant...first you think you're country isn't good for you and you leave...and after the one which accept you're shitt - you doesnt respect...such a hypocrite...you fucking terrorist
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:24 pm

zoran wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Who cares about the US... you don't know s h i t about me, It wasn't my choice to live here.. I was forced to, all of my family is in Roma. Your right, fuck the USA, I don't like the people here or the way things are done. All of my friends from university are international. Everyday stupid americans argue with me and I fight for calcio as a whole, the whole fuck'n sport.
you fucking immigrant...first you think you're country isn't good for you and you leave...and after the one which accept you're shitt - you doesnt respect...such a hypocrite...you fucking terrorist

I believe this forum is an english speaking forum... you should try and follow the rules. And 2nd, i'm no hypocrite, I never left italy, I was born in the US because of my mothers ambitions to create a better life for herself rather then living on a farm. I spend much time in italy. Just because I was born in a country doesn't mean I have to have patriotism for it. I would much rather live in Italy with all of my family. and terrorist? LOL you make me laugh man. You are EXACTLY like all those stupid macedonians on goal.com, you just speak random smelling as just to defense ONE decent futbol player like hes your god.

If I even give you my address i doubt you can even afford it to get on a plane. You have no brain either talking like that on the internet, cause you never know who you are talking to my friend.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:30 pm

you two represent our color just right huh? Lazio style no? Well you 2 aint got it, we are all here for the same reason(I hope)
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm

joeyd816 wrote:
zoran wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Who cares about the US... you don't know s h i t about me, It wasn't my choice to live here.. I was forced to, all of my family is in Roma. Your right, fuck the USA, I don't like the people here or the way things are done. All of my friends from university are international. Everyday stupid americans argue with me and I fight for calcio as a whole, the whole fuck'n sport.
you fucking immigrant...first you think you're country isn't good for you and you leave...and after the one which accept you're shitt - you doesnt respect...such a hypocrite...you fucking terrorist

I believe this forum is an english speaking forum... you should try and follow the rules. And 2nd, i'm no hypocrite, I never left italy, I was born in the US because of my mothers ambitions to create a better life for herself rather then living on a farm. I spend much time in italy. Just because I was born in a country doesn't mean I have to have patriotism for it. I would much rather live in Italy with all of my family. and terrorist? LOL you make me laugh man. You are EXACTLY like all those stupid macedonians on goal.com, you just speak random smelling as just to defense ONE decent futbol player like hes your god.

If I even give you my address i doubt you can even afford it to get on a plane. You have no brain either talking like that on the internet, cause you never know who you are talking to my friend.
first, im not you're firend...second i never use bad personal and national words to anyone (not at the internet) - i use that just eye to eye...3rd you don't know nothing about me - and don't act like you know me, cuz' if you know me - i bet you'll never talk to me like this.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:45 pm

zoran wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
zoran wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Sile wrote:
joeyd816 wrote:
Zoran, your just another stupid a** macedonian like the ones that post on goal.com making ridiculous comments and know NOTHING about calcio. Your country created 1 good player, congratulations, now shut the f**k up cause your country is c r a p.
And that's one more than USA will ever produce, still no one here is talking so much trash about the US and fucking "soccer". Show some bloody respect and try and act politely since people here welcomed you with open arms even though you showed some of your own c r a p opinions.

P.S. Darko Panchev. Look it up.

Who cares about the US... you don't know s h i t about me, It wasn't my choice to live here.. I was forced to, all of my family is in Roma. Your right, fuck the USA, I don't like the people here or the way things are done. All of my friends from university are international. Everyday stupid americans argue with me and I fight for calcio as a whole, the whole fuck'n sport.
you fucking immigrant...first you think you're country isn't good for you and you leave...and after the one which accept you're shitt - you doesnt respect...such a hypocrite...you fucking terrorist

I believe this forum is an english speaking forum... you should try and follow the rules. And 2nd, i'm no hypocrite, I never left italy, I was born in the US because of my mothers ambitions to create a better life for herself rather then living on a farm. I spend much time in italy. Just because I was born in a country doesn't mean I have to have patriotism for it. I would much rather live in Italy with all of my family. and terrorist? LOL you make me laugh man. You are EXACTLY like all those stupid macedonians on goal.com, you just speak random smelling as just to defense ONE decent futbol player like hes your god.

If I even give you my address i doubt you can even afford it to get on a plane. You have no brain either talking like that on the internet, cause you never know who you are talking to my friend.
first, im not you're firend...second i never use bad personal and national words to anyone (not at the internet) - i use that just eye to eye...3rd you don't know nothing about me - and don't act like you know me, cuz' if you know me - i bet you'll never talk to me like this.

Ok I am finished talking to this idiot. Every response you gave made absolutely no sense. I never made any assumptions about you besides calling you a stupid macedonian. Which I believe is a correct statement. You called me an Immigrant, hipocrite, terrorist so i believe ur the one acting like you know me... all i said was be careful who you talk to on the INTERNET. Cause lets face it, when you talk s h i t on the internet, it doesn't matter how big you are, but what kind of knowledge and powers you have on the internet.. jocolor

PS: I just love how you called me an immigrant on an international forum. Which my permanent address resides in the country in which I was born in... you lose but thanks for playing... your options: Retry? Quit?
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:55 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
you two represent our color just right huh? Lazio style no? Well you 2 aint got it, we are all here for the same reason(I hope)
i was talking about:Lazio,Pandev,Lotito,Ledesma....he start to talk about: stupidd macedonians, crapp country's, how my country have made until now 1 player...etc.... - even if is that true, is not that subject.

p.s. (to joeyd816)...maybe i don't have knowledge and powers on the internet - but i have life and for the last time don't talk to me about personal stuff
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 pm

valdanito_10 wrote:
you two represent our color just right huh? Lazio style no? Well you 2 aint got it, we are all here for the same reason(I hope)

If you put me in the same category as him, ill start fucking with you too. The whole reason I started this was because he is not here for lazio, he is here to praise his god who USED to be with lazio, but not for praising lazio all together.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 pm

I miss LazioFever.com and the members in it..... this new members dosnt have the respect at all in there minds...
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:04 pm

zoran wrote:
valdanito_10 wrote:
you two represent our color just right huh? Lazio style no? Well you 2 aint got it, we are all here for the same reason(I hope)
i was talking about:Lazio,Pandev,Lotito,Ledesma....he start to talk about: stupidd macedonians, crapp country's, how my country have made until now 1 player...etc.... - even if is that true, is not that subject.

p.s. (to joeyd816)...maybe i don't have knowledge and powers on the internet - but i have life and for the last time don't talk to me about personal stuff

For somebody born in 1984, you sure are imature. Everybody has a life, its all about when it ends... and what they choose to do with their life doesn't make them have any less of a "life" then anybody else. I'm sorry if my speaking is to hard for your big head to understand.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 pm

NITRO wrote:
I miss LazioFever.com and the members in it..... this new members dosnt have the respect at all in there minds...

and who are you? GTFO man utd fan. Why do you have that in your avatar, man utd are just player stealing money whores. The only thing they are good for is beating merda. So what does that tell me? Lazio forum but you have man utd avatar? So you are really a manU fan but became a lazio fan to praise your precious god that pezzo di merda pandev? Go worship him and his bad haircut elsewhere! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 931
Age : 26
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

NITRO wrote:
I miss LazioFever.com and the members in it..... this new members dosnt have the respect at all in there minds...

I Share these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member


Number of posts : 734
Age : 37
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Guys, slow down with the language. We are all tense about Lazio and share different views.You can make your point without offending people. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 108
Age : 27
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Conn wrote:
Guys, slow down with the language. We are all tense about Lazio and share different views.You can make your point without offending people. Thanks.

You are right, I apologize. I come from a place where most of the people are not very nice at all, and sometimes it gets the better of me.
Back to top Go down
ilsemprelaziale
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 126
Age : 37
Country and city : Denmark
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Okay, as I was the one who started this derail a bit with questioning Zoran and whether he is a Lazio or Pandev fan, I want to apologise for it...To be honest, what I asked is quite irrelevant, but I just had to ask it since it was something that i had been wondering about for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOOKERS- Greatest ever XV as voted by 606v2
» GORAN PANDEV - I WANT ARSENAL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: