AuthorMessage
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Ledesma is by far the hardest to replace with short notice so if we keep him then great. The other 2 will be a bonus but all of them will probably only stay due to the fact that not many teams actually wanted them...

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 am

Giolazio wrote:
Ledesma is by far the hardest to replace with short notice so if we keep him then great. The other 2 will be a bonus but all of them will probably only stay due to the fact that not many teams actually wanted them...

Funny I wanted to write the very same post but then I re-thought. Ledesma is the hardest to replace shortterm and introducing a new playmaker will probably screw our game for a couple of months. But I think Pandev could be a leader and whoever replaces Ledesma will be better long-term.

And I also think that you are right about the fact that not many teams actually want Pandev and Ledesma. De Silvestri ... heard Catania are looking for a right fullback.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:58 am

Giolazio wrote:

We had our chance to offload Goran last year to Bayern, we should've taken that. As for Ledesma, if he leaves, its going to be a big weight on our other midfielders to step up. Even if some transfer happens in the coming week, i dont think it will leave us enough time to make an inspired decision on a replacement? Maybe a quick fix, but we'd probabley go into the market in the winter to top up proper perhaps. Maybe too late by then?
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:38 am

if they leaves - no problem with that(we take some money),if they stay-understand that no bigger club than us in wich they have a chance to play (as a starter)
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 410
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Kris wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

We had our chance to offload Goran last year to Bayern, we should've taken that. As for Ledesma, if he leaves, its going to be a big weight on our other midfielders to step up. Even if some transfer happens in the coming week, i dont think it will leave us enough time to make an inspired decision on a replacement? Maybe a quick fix, but we'd probabley go into the market in the winter to top up proper perhaps. Maybe too late by then?

Had we sold him to Bayern last season, we wouldn't have won Italian Cup let alone qualify for Europe League next season. All I want right now, is to get as much as we could from him..
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Firstly, I'm not sure how reputable that Bayern "offer" was as they don't seem to be too interested now and secondly, one player doesn't win you a trophy.

The discussion as to whether Pandev should have left this year or last year cannot be resolved. Everyone measures success differently.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 pm

frederick wrote:
Kris wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

Had we sold him to Bayern last season, we wouldn't have won Italian Cup let alone qualify for Europe League next season. All I want right now, is to get as much as we could from him..

That's a difficult one. Pandev was the top scorer in the competition and who knows, Zarate may not have settled as quickly without Pandev as his striking partner. But then again, if we sold Pandev last summer, his replacement could have done even better, espescially towards the end of the season.

Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 66
Country and city : Toronto, Canada
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 am

At this point I don't think that we should be unloading Pandev. He has been with our team for sometime now, he has adjusted to the style of Rocchi and now Zarate. His skill is something to be admired, he's been a problem for nearly every team we've encountered including REAL MADRID in the Champions League. So should we sell him? In my opinion NO, that has come and gone.

Ledesma deciding to leave then having to come back is not something I think any Laziale wanted. He's been a reliable midfielder that like many others in his position have floundered. He needs to step it up this coming SEASON !!!
Back to top Go down
EL MATADOR
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 37
Country and city : Australia, Sydney
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 am

So they have all in fact been left at home. Lotito says that if a player wants to leave and does not get a suitable offer, they will be nailed to the bench or stands... So what about if they say they want to stay but do not sign a new contract? Will they still be nailed to the bench or be allowed to play and then leave on a bosman the following year?

Am I right in saying that he's a hypocrite when he says that players sign contracts that they don't want to honour but when a player honours his contract and does not extend, Lotito nails them to the bench - not honouring their contract.

I hope they all sign new contracts and stay. There is room for all of them. We must get rid of others, not them..
Back to top Go down
fclazio09
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 3
Country and city : CICILIA CATANIA
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:04 am

stupid greedy lotito let them leave for reasonable price... if their hearts aint with lazio stupid lotito we'll loose in the end big bucks on pandev and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm

EL MATADOR wrote:
So they have all in fact been left at home. Lotito says that if a player wants to leave and does not get a suitable offer, they will be nailed to the bench or stands... So what about if they say they want to stay but do not sign a new contract? Will they still be nailed to the bench or be allowed to play and then leave on a bosman the following year?

Am I right in saying that he's a hypocrite when he says that players sign contracts that they don't want to honour but when a player honours his contract and does not extend, Lotito nails them to the bench - not honouring their contract.

I hope they all sign new contracts and stay. There is room for all of them. We must get rid of others, not them..

That would be hypocritical, but these guys do not want to honour their contract. They haven't broke it as such and while they are still at the club, neither has Lotito. Unfortunate situation but no matter how ridiculous Lotito acts, I would still be 50/50 on it.

In addition to that, why is everybody assuming this is Claudio's decision? He may have been the one speaking about it but the early press reports I saw said Ballrdini didn't want to take them. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Very ridicules situation that can cost us big.

First, all of them deserve to play their first supercoppa game with Lazio, they just give too much to the club.

Second, I will fully understand if NOW they decide to use Article 17 and leave us with NO MONEY.
Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 49
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 pm

No one is bigger than the club, no matter how much they sacrificied in the past it seems obvious that they did it for themselves only so they can be sold to "bigger" clubs. I'm a fan that'd rather have 11 Firmanis than 11 Pandevs. FIGHTINGSPIRIT is what makes me want to watch and enjoy football, not a diva that plays good some game and then thinks he is GOD. It is as simple as that, if you do not love the shirt then bye bye. I would want 11 players on the pitch who show same spirit as when Lichtsteiner celebrated his derbygoal, or as when Manfredini join the children to sing in the presentation of squad.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:34 am

god i start hate Lotito...he is the smallest cheapest First League president in the world! i just hope that he wont take away Lazio in Serie B together with him.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 am

The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

Pandev's lawyer also spoke about the situation today. Firstly, I can't say I am in favour of Goran getting his lawyer involved; the true reasons for the decision cannot be known, the lawyer admitted that they must respect the decision because it may be a technical choice on Ballardini's part and so why he needs to comment on it is beyond me.

I'm personally not in favour of the decision but the reasons are there for all to see. We have a month to sell these three if that is the situation; if they guys jetted off to Beijing, that is at least 10 days, perhaps 2 weeks where negotiations with other clubs is an unwelcome distraction. It really is best for both parties if they stay at home; but, as I said, I don't support it because the club and the players should be able to rise above it and relish the occasion. Unless these guys are already negotiating with another club, the decision makes little sense.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 am

this start to be our big problem,zenith again are interesing for goran (it s looks like he is not interesing to move in zenith,i m feel sorry for him but until now there was not concrete moves of "big clubs" for him),maybe if pirlo goes at chelsea ledesma waits he s chance(last time when we made a deal with milan it was good for us-foggia and 7 milions).even if all of them stays,we will have they klan(with some other older players,rochi as a example)and we will need a miracle to save us than.I have respect for everything what they do for us until now-but the best thing what they can do now its to leave us(if one of them stay it will be easyer,but all of them will be a big risk).I just can not understand lds attitude(he was lazio baby-grove with us,playing with us would be a dream for every player and fan from our academy),what realy he wants
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 383
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am

zenith just sold there striker for 11m i think lotito will get his 18m.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

You got proof stating the contrary? Twisted Evil

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Proof? Dont be naive tongue

I think we are nearing a resolution for these guys. Zenit will come in for Pandev (after Advocaat's rant), Ledesma to Fiorentina or Milan is likely and De Silvestri is too good not to attract offers. Stendardo will also be hot enough property too; worth a gamble for many sides.

We might not get the prices we want but we will get offers. The big spenders have forced player value to increase and unfortunately, most teams (perhaps even ourselves) are waiting until the prices drop. That is part of the reason why Cruz took so long to sign (by signing him on 1st August, we pay him for 10 months rather than 11-12 and by signing him to begin work on the 1st, we get the most out of his salary Twisted Evil ) The economics is playing a huge part in the mercato and no doubt, in the decision to leave the 'dissidenti' at home.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Remember also that if the dissidenti were to go to Beijing and pick up a serious injury, their value on the mercato would drop significantly. I'd say Lotito is getting some interest and wants to close out a deal without much risk.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:

Hahahaha I was just about to write the same thing Very Happy

Here´s a quote from todays C4:

“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right,” snapped Lazio President Lotito.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:13 pm

c. testa wrote:
Remember also that if the dissidenti were to go to Beijing and pick up a serious injury, their value on the mercato would drop significantly. I'd say Lotito is getting some interest and wants to close out a deal without much risk.

Why are you calling them dissidenti? Call them by there real names instead. They (atleast Pandev) are Lazio heroes who gave us alot over the past 3 years. De Silvestri is disgusted with Lotito but who wouldn´t be.
Back to top Go down
Matrim
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 240
Country and city : bulgaria
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm

c. testa wrote:

I doubt this is the main reason for their exclusion, especially Ledesma's. The guy hasn't had even a not-so-serious injury (say one that requires three weeks of rest) in years (*knocks on wood*). I see as Lotito making it clear to them it's time to make up their minds about leaving or staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Today at 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next