HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister


Number of posts : 1712
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised

You got proof stating the contrary? Twisted Evil

The phone call from Lotito to Balla just before the team selection.


L: Hi coach, whats new.
B: Nothing, I'm just .... picking the players for Beijing.
L: Ok, that is why I call you. Pandev, Ledesma and Lollo stay in Rome.
B: But presidente, I was counting on them.
L: No but, I need three of them to help me with the new stadium.
B: New stadium scratch
L: Yes new stadium. I was thinking....why to pay them just to sit on the bench. I will make them useful and give them shovels to start the stadium.
B: But they can sue you for that, right?!?!?
L: Ha ha ha that won't be my first time.
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 383
Age : 31
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised

You got proof stating the contrary? Twisted Evil

The phone call from Lotito to Balla just before the team selection.


L: Hi coach, whats new.
B: Nothing, I'm just .... picking the players for Beijing.
L: Ok, that is why I call you. Pandev, Ledesma and Lollo stay in Rome.
B: But presidente, I was counting on them.
L: No but, I need three of them to help me with the new stadium.
B: New stadium scratch
L: Yes new stadium. I was thinking....why to pay them just to sit on the bench. I will make them useful and give them shovels to start the stadium.
B: But they can sue you for that, right?!?!?
L: Ha ha ha that won't be my first time.
hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised

Hahahaha I was just about to write the same thing Very Happy

Here´s a quote from todays C4:

“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right,” snapped Lazio President Lotito.

To be fair he isn't on his level.....

Lotito 'sick' of Lazio rebels Sunday 2 August, 2009

Claudio Lotito is “sick of talking about” the Lazio ‘rebels’ and threatened legal action against Goran Pandev, Lorenzo De Silvestri and Cristian Ledesma.

The trio of players put in transfer requests, but as they have not yet found a club ready to meet their price-tags, have been left out of the Italian Super Cup trip to Beijing.


Pandev’s lawyer, Mattia Grassani, released a statement pointing out that if the exclusion was “not a tactical choice,” then he could take the matter to court.


“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right,” snapped Lazio President Lotito.


“They are ready to take legal action? Well, so are we. I am sick of talking about this now. I keep my word and if someone does not keep theirs, they have finished with me.


“It is an issue of respect. Every player is useful and nobody is indispensable. Lazio have a squad of 40 players.”


The Biancocelesti will play Scudetto holders Inter in the Italian Super Cup on August 8. It will be hosted by the Birds’ Nest stadium in Beijing, exactly one year after the start of the Olympics.

http://www.football-italia.net/aug2k.html

I'm with Lotito on this one, it's about time someone stood up to cry baby players and their agents. Hopefully it will be wake-up call at least to the rest of our squad.

and by the way, another one of our so called greats who was desparate to get an upgrade in clubs is desparate to come back...Oddo.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 pm

“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right.”

I would assume this is the typical media twisting his words. I would take from that that he thinks it's none of Grassani's business and that the president can run the club he owns how he likes.

We can question how Claudio runs the club but if anyone feels we should let a random lawyer who is working on behalf of a desperate player affect how this club should be run then I would like to hear why. Grassani needs to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Giolazio wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised

Hahahaha I was just about to write the same thing Very Happy

Here´s a quote from todays C4:

“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right,” snapped Lazio President Lotito.

To be fair he isn't on his level.....

Lotito 'sick' of Lazio rebels Sunday 2 August, 2009

Claudio Lotito is “sick of talking about” the Lazio ‘rebels’ and threatened legal action against Goran Pandev, Lorenzo De Silvestri and Cristian Ledesma.

The trio of players put in transfer requests, but as they have not yet found a club ready to meet their price-tags, have been left out of the Italian Super Cup trip to Beijing.


Pandev’s lawyer, Mattia Grassani, released a statement pointing out that if the exclusion was “not a tactical choice,” then he could take the matter to court.


“I couldn’t care less about Grassani. He is an employee and therefore not on my level. We’ll see in a few months who is right,” snapped Lazio President Lotito.


“They are ready to take legal action? Well, so are we. I am sick of talking about this now. I keep my word and if someone does not keep theirs, they have finished with me.


“It is an issue of respect. Every player is useful and nobody is indispensable. Lazio have a squad of 40 players.”


The Biancocelesti will play Scudetto holders Inter in the Italian Super Cup on August 8. It will be hosted by the Birds’ Nest stadium in Beijing, exactly one year after the start of the Olympics.

http://www.football-italia.net/aug2k.html

I'm with Lotito on this one, it's about time someone stood up to cry baby players and their agents. Hopefully it will be wake-up call at least to the rest of our squad.

and by the way, another one of our so called greats who was desparate to get an upgrade in clubs is desparate to come back...Oddo.

Gio you are so lame!

Oddo was a champion for us and had already peaked when he went to Milan. Come on give our players some respect won´t you?!?!
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm

centro, i have an idea. Why dont u leave the forum please!
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am

Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
Jofo wrote:
Giolazio wrote:
The decision to leave out those players was Ballardini's as Lotito already stated that he would leave it up to Ballardini and not interfere in his decisions as it's not his place.

Don't be naive. Surprised

You got proof stating the contrary? Twisted Evil

The phone call from Lotito to Balla just before the team selection.


L: Hi coach, whats new.
B: Nothing, I'm just .... picking the players for Beijing.
L: Ok, that is why I call you. Pandev, Ledesma and Lollo stay in Rome.
B: But presidente, I was counting on them.
L: No but, I need three of them to help me with the new stadium.
B: New stadium scratch
L: Yes new stadium. I was thinking....why to pay them just to sit on the bench. I will make them useful and give them shovels to start the stadium.
B: But they can sue you for that, right?!?!?
L: Ha ha ha that won't be my first time.
hahahaha...100% right...
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 am

valdanito_10 wrote:
centro, i have an idea. Why dont u leave the forum please!

Ask yourself this.

Why do I want, someone who constantly defends the Lazio players from a president who acts like a dick, to leave the forum?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:46 am

Centro, you always pick up on the most trivial part of anybody's post. When I was talking about Oddo, I wasn't meaning any disrespect but he was one of our bandiera's who left our team, maybe because Lotito was a dick as you say but strangely enough wants to come back. Add him to the list and soon Ledesma and Pandev, if they already aren't will regret their decisions too.

Put Lotito aside for one moment. Pretend we had a new president and these guys were acting the way they are now, would you still be reacting in the same way or would you actually see the club's point of view and agree with the stance it has taken? I have seen plenty of situations where a player has been frozen out due to transfer or contract problems so don't say it's only Lotito doing it.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 am

if this is democracy forum everyone have right to express their thoughts...so i think is rough to ask someone to leave the forum...also for discussion we need different opinion...m i just only person who like centrocampista ?!? :p

and other think about players love to the club: Lorenzo De Silvestri is born in Rome and he is there since his first football years...he is true Lazio fan, he was friend with the great Lazio fan Gabriele Sandri and now he is big supporter of the "Gabriele Sandri" foundation...
...with other words - he is much bigger fan than many of us...so when he decide to leave Lazio then must be other reason to do that...so "love" isn't reason here...i think the main reason is Lotito...and other think - all fans can't living just from love...
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 783
Age : 30
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 am

I should not have asked him to leave, but he really should change his style of posting and expressing his opinion. Kind of ruins the vibe around here and it is not the style this forum talks so much about.

I completely understand all his views, I am just saying that maybe he should be more respectful with the other members.

I mean, he wants to act like some sort of internet bully, whos he trying to impress? Why is he always so mad at the world?

Centro take a chill pill and quit the 12 year old behaviour when talking to members of the community, after all we are here for the same reason!

you have to agree to disagree to keep a forum active. We cant all think the same and agree on the same things!
Back to top Go down
blue-white
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 384
Age : 34
Country and city : Austria
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 am

I think that Lotito is right.

I also mean that players who wants to play for a "bigger" club (they only think that there is a bigger club than Lazio scratch ), they should leave our club. Everybody who isn´t sure if he give all for Lazio - he should leave. This is easy for me...

I´m also sick of these players (Ledesma case is a little bit different), but Pandev and De Silvestri have to get out of Lazio.

especially Pandev. His agent can´t shut up his mouth. During the last season, he said that 7 of the last 8 of the Champions League want Pandev. Where are they?

If Pandev and his agent wouldn´t have spoken too much, the situation would be different today...
Back to top Go down
3isa
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 49
Age : 25
Country and city : Svezia, Stoccolma
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm

zoran wrote:
if this is democracy forum everyone have right to express their thoughts...so i think is rough to ask someone to leave the forum...also for discussion we need different opinion...m i just only person who like centrocampista ?!? :p

and other think about players love to the club: Lorenzo De Silvestri is born in Rome and he is there since his first football years...he is true Lazio fan, he was friend with the great Lazio fan Gabriele Sandri and now he is big supporter of the "Gabriele Sandri" foundation...
...with other words - he is much bigger fan than many of us...so when he decide to leave Lazio then must be other reason to do that...so "love" isn't reason here...i think the main reason is Lotito...and other think - all fans can't living just from love...


One thing is that one can never ever know unless you are right there in middle of action, on the other hand many acts like they have the answers for everything and knows for sure, and instead of enlightning positive material to build on many choses the negative and what is wrong, we all create our own imagination, what we know and what we believe many times is what journalists want us to read and hear, so you can descide for yourself what to believe and what to think, but balance is always good, now about Centro and everyone else, we don't know anything either, maybe Centro is a Lotito agent sent here to track down on him to see reactions, or maybe as I wrote before his hate is on very personal level, who knows?? But to be very judgmental, unbalanced and negative, no one likes, now no one forces me to come here and read all what you other write so for me I do not care so much, I only wonder, actually I think it is kind of entertaining with some action here. But don't tell me you know the truth because the real truth will always remain unspoken and all words are just second handed
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:53 pm

3isa wrote:
But don't tell me you know the truth

YOU WAN'T THE TRUTH??? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Centro, you always pick up on the most trivial part of anybody's post. When I was talking about Oddo, I wasn't meaning any disrespect but he was one of our bandiera's who left our team, maybe because Lotito was a dick as you say but strangely enough wants to come back. Add him to the list and soon Ledesma and Pandev, if they already aren't will regret their decisions too.

Well then I suggest the next time you talk about players you should maybe mention a bit more gratitude and show them more respect. I´m absolutely not saying you are the worst on this forum but there are soooo many "fans" in here trashing our former players and I can´t take it anymore.

Giolazio wrote:

Put Lotito aside for one moment. Pretend we had a new president and these guys were acting the way they are now, would you still be reacting in the same way or would you actually see the club's point of view and agree with the stance it has taken? I have seen plenty of situations where a player has been frozen out due to transfer or contract problems so don't say it's only Lotito doing it.

Easy. If we get a new president who is as stupid as Lotito then I will flame his just as much. Remember I was very infavour of alot of what Lotito has done but after year 2 I understod that he was using Lazio not helping Lazio.

You have to understand this. Lotito is a nobody in the big picture (I respect the fact that I as a doctor will never earn the kind of money that he has). He bought Lazio at a discount price and now he is using all the goodwill that Cragnotti achieved to lift himself as a person. He has no grace, no charm, no style and no knowledge of football.

There are alot of people here who say that Lotito does good things, to this I reply - what would you do if somebody threw you into the lake ... that´s right you would swin. Lotito has manage to hold Lazio just above ground but this comes at a price.

- Players are unhappy, Behrami left for West Ham?!, Rocky had to crawl on his knees to get an extension, Rossi humilated to the point of leaving.
- Fans are unhappy, website isn´t working, no communication from players via media etc.
- Really, really unbalanced squad and since 2004 no player from the primavera is established in serie A either at Lazio or as a loan.
- Losing ground to teams in similar situations (napoli, palermo, genoa, udinese even sampdoria), Tare?!?
- Constantly buying wrong players, all these loans etc.

Some of the points I´m stressing are common with smaller clubs but Lazio??

What I´m afraid of is the longterm effect. We are lacking an identity. Our team is made up of loans and people who don´t want to stay. I´m not asking for a Xavi, Giggs or even that shaved dude who plays in Roma but it would be nice to atleast have a Liverani ... right?

I am 100% certain that Lazio would have a new owner if Lotito put the club for sale but just think of the money he would demand for the club. If I´m not wrong Lotito paid 30mil euros for the club and if I´m not wrong he has claimed that not even 500mil euro would be enough for him to sell. Why? because he loves the attention this position brings.

Anyone who wants to support that - fine! Will I ever support someone raping my club in this manner - no!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 pm

You made some good points there Centro. You see what happens when you actually take the time to write your reasoning rather than ranting tantrums. By no means is Lotito a saint but he stepped in when nobody else would, and we are now a competitive team in Serie A battling it out for Europe and now winning trophies. That's what I'm going to judge him on.

Back to your first point though about respecting former players. If a player holds the team ransom to get a transfer, I will not respect him. Simple. Players who left using article 17, I will not respect them. Players like Cesar and Stankovic who refused to renew contracts in order to get a free transfer to Mancini's Inter, I will not respect. Behrami I coudn't care about, he used article 17 and never got the big transfer he expected...sound familiar? Pandev, Ledesma...Vaffanculo as far as I'm concerned.

Now this is point to pay attention to. These types of players I mentioned above will always be held dear in my memory for their time at Lazio but after their transfers I don't have to care about them. Obviously they are a small proportion because the majority of former Lazio players I still adore.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli


Number of posts : 3884
Age : 27
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

I've always said I'm neither pro-Lotito or anti-Lotito because I have no reason to be either.

However, there was a distinct lack of respect last season from all involved and it has yet to be sorted out. Here are some examples:

Behrami and Article 17
Stendardo, Zauri, Foggia and Rossi
Tare (the guy is basically acting as Sporting Director, he has helped pull off deals like Cruz and yet many see him as a joke)
The Curva and Cribari (boos for poor performance after Rossi made him a fall guy) and Siviglia (gestures to the Curva)
Rossi announced to the media that he left the club before Lotito
The Pandev, Ledemsa, De Silvestri contract issues.

That's just a few off the top of my head. I admit, it's not ideal and it is a concern but the international media have an agenda against us after specific events in the last 10 or so years. They never concentrate on the positives and there have been many, forget league position but there is the Coppa Italia; a rare piece of silverware, the occasion of the Supercoppa and Europa League, players like Muslera, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner and Zarate who have cemented themselves here and ooze Lazialita'. The negatives can get into anyone's head but I opt to judge each specific action on its own merit. Right now, things are up in the air. In 4 weeks time, it won't be so I'm getting pumped up about the season ahead.

A few friends of mine, a few people who are knowledgeable but maybe don't read the Italian press have stated their belief to me that we could become a big side again. I think the only people who are feeling negative are us; even if we lose Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri, things are not all that bad. Goran and Lollo can be replaced; clearly nobody wants Lollo to go in an ideal world but that's life. He is not a first-teamer and he might never be despite his obvious talent. We have Lichti there, Faraoni coming through the ranks and if Scaloni goes, someone else will be brought in. Sorted. If we lose Goran, we have Zarate, Rocchi, Cruz and we can always change the formation a bit if we get stuck. Sorted.

Ledesma is the only irreplaceable player but should we get Simplicio in or a midfielder of his calibre, all we need to do is tweak the way we play and guess what? Sorted.

I'm as concerned as anybody but let's face it, how much lower than last season can we go without them? 14th, 15th with maybe no Coppa and a short Europa League stint? Not good but with a new coach, we need to rebuild anyway. Be patient.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 484
Age : 32
Country and city : Macedonia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

i just hope that we wont gonna lose Zarate and Kolarov for the next year...cuz' i dont think that Lotito have the needed attitude and money to keep this players...i think that Zarate and Kolarov will have biggest increase in their game this year and they will be most wanted for the next year...
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

zoran wrote:
i just hope that we wont gonna lose Zarate and Kolarov for the next year...cuz' i dont think that Lotito have the needed attitude and money to keep this players...i think that Zarate and Kolarov will have biggest increase in their game this year and they will be most wanted for the next year...

Well a few people ( I'm not going to point fingers, cough cough) said that Lotito would never spend anywhere near 20m to get Zarate so we don't really know what the future holds. Just enjoy the ride.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
drake1900
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 383
Age : 31
Country and city : belgio ,malines
Laziale since : since i was 7
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Caxi wrote:
I've always said I'm neither pro-Lotito or anti-Lotito because I have no reason to be either.

However, there was a distinct lack of respect last season from all involved and it has yet to be sorted out. Here are some examples:

Behrami and Article 17
Stendardo, Zauri, Foggia and Rossi
Tare (the guy is basically acting as Sporting Director, he has helped pull off deals like Cruz and yet many see him as a joke)
The Curva and Cribari (boos for poor performance after Rossi made him a fall guy) and Siviglia (gestures to the Curva)
Rossi announced to the media that he left the club before Lotito
The Pandev, Ledemsa, De Silvestri contract issues.

That's just a few off the top of my head. I admit, it's not ideal and it is a concern but the international media have an agenda against us after specific events in the last 10 or so years. They never concentrate on the positives and there have been many, forget league position but there is the Coppa Italia; a rare piece of silverware, the occasion of the Supercoppa and Europa League, players like Muslera, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner and Zarate who have cemented themselves here and ooze Lazialita'. The negatives can get into anyone's head but I opt to judge each specific action on its own merit. Right now, things are up in the air. In 4 weeks time, it won't be so I'm getting pumped up about the season ahead.

A few friends of mine, a few people who are knowledgeable but maybe don't read the Italian press have stated their belief to me that we could become a big side again. I think the only people who are feeling negative are us; even if we lose Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri, things are not all that bad. Goran and Lollo can be replaced; clearly nobody wants Lollo to go in an ideal world but that's life. He is not a first-teamer and he might never be despite his obvious talent. We have Lichti there, Faraoni coming through the ranks and if Scaloni goes, someone else will be brought in. Sorted. If we lose Goran, we have Zarate, Rocchi, Cruz and we can always change the formation a bit if we get stuck. Sorted.

Ledesma is the only irreplaceable player but should we get Simplicio in or a midfielder of his calibre, all we need to do is tweak the way we play and guess what? Sorted.

I'm as concerned as anybody but let's face it, how much lower than last season can we go without them? 14th, 15th with maybe no Coppa and a short Europa League stint? Not good but with a new coach, we need to rebuild anyway. Be patient.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 416
Age : 41
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:09 pm

drake1900 wrote:
Caxi wrote:
I've always said I'm neither pro-Lotito or anti-Lotito because I have no reason to be either.

However, there was a distinct lack of respect last season from all involved and it has yet to be sorted out. Here are some examples:

Behrami and Article 17
Stendardo, Zauri, Foggia and Rossi
Tare (the guy is basically acting as Sporting Director, he has helped pull off deals like Cruz and yet many see him as a joke)
The Curva and Cribari (boos for poor performance after Rossi made him a fall guy) and Siviglia (gestures to the Curva)
Rossi announced to the media that he left the club before Lotito
The Pandev, Ledemsa, De Silvestri contract issues.

That's just a few off the top of my head. I admit, it's not ideal and it is a concern but the international media have an agenda against us after specific events in the last 10 or so years. They never concentrate on the positives and there have been many, forget league position but there is the Coppa Italia; a rare piece of silverware, the occasion of the Supercoppa and Europa League, players like Muslera, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner and Zarate who have cemented themselves here and ooze Lazialita'. The negatives can get into anyone's head but I opt to judge each specific action on its own merit. Right now, things are up in the air. In 4 weeks time, it won't be so I'm getting pumped up about the season ahead.

A few friends of mine, a few people who are knowledgeable but maybe don't read the Italian press have stated their belief to me that we could become a big side again. I think the only people who are feeling negative are us; even if we lose Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri, things are not all that bad. Goran and Lollo can be replaced; clearly nobody wants Lollo to go in an ideal world but that's life. He is not a first-teamer and he might never be despite his obvious talent. We have Lichti there, Faraoni coming through the ranks and if Scaloni goes, someone else will be brought in. Sorted. If we lose Goran, we have Zarate, Rocchi, Cruz and we can always change the formation a bit if we get stuck. Sorted.

Ledesma is the only irreplaceable player but should we get Simplicio in or a midfielder of his calibre, all we need to do is tweak the way we play and guess what? Sorted.

I'm as concerned as anybody but let's face it, how much lower than last season can we go without them? 14th, 15th with maybe no Coppa and a short Europa League stint? Not good but with a new coach, we need to rebuild anyway. Be patient.

One reason media don´t talk that much about the positive sides of Lazio could be the "silencia stamp". Nobody at Lazio but Lotito and Tare talk and Tare bascilly says what Lotito tells him.

Ok I´ll make a deal with the forum.

"I Centrocampista will stop distrusting Lotito for one more season"

This doesn´t mean that I like the guy but I will not be sceptical of every move he makes. However I do belive he will lead us to disaster.

Forza Lazio and Laziofever!!
Back to top Go down
EL MATADOR
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 37
Age : 31
Country and city : Australia, Sydney
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 am

So what do we do with Pandev, Ledesma, Stendardo and possibly Makinwa who are not considered?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2665
Age : 32
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:00 am

EL MATADOR wrote:
So what do we do with Pandev, Ledesma, Stendardo and possibly Makinwa who are not considered?

Pandev will sit on the bench and ponder why he made such a mess of things, Ledesma will be re-integrated with the squad, Makinwa will move in January it is already being speculated, same for Stendardo.

_________________
To knog or not to knog......
Back to top Go down
marko
Aquilotto
Aquilotto


Number of posts : 5
Age : 29
Country and city : serbia makedonian pancevo
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:50 am

Pandev compiling dossier for Lazio hearing
18.09.09 | tribalfootball.com
Goran Pandev's legal team are compiling a dossier to present to Lega authorities over his contract battle with Lazio.

The Macedonia international's representatives have been collecting interviews with newspapers and television from Lazio officials about the player's situation.

Pandev's camp are confident they can present enough evidence that will secure the striker a release from the club.

DAMN IF PANDEV LEAVES FOR FREE, ILL HATE LOTITO FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 2227
Age : 55
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

I forgot to add: Bonetto , Manfredini, and someone else...contesting the Societa' .

_________________
Don't ask what SS lazio can do for you.
but what YOU can do for la SS Lazio!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!   Today at 3:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pandev, Ledesma, De Silvestri...Lotito!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOOKERS- Greatest ever XV as voted by 606v2
» GORAN PANDEV - I WANT ARSENAL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SS LAZIO 1900 :: Only SS Lazio-
Jump to: