AuthorMessage
Rizmo
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 186
Country and city : Oslo, Norway
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm

What time is the game going to be played? In c.e.t?
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

2PM CET.
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 pm

I hope they'll give me the best b-day present!I deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joeyd816
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 108
Country and city : USA, New York
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

LaziOttimo wrote:

Hehe Same!! When is ur birthday? Mine is 16th of august = ]
Back to top Go down
LaziOttimo
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 543
Country and city : Romania,Szovata

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm

joeyd816 wrote:
LaziOttimo wrote:

Hehe Same!! When is ur birthday? Mine is 16th of august = ]

Exactly on the matchday Very Happy 8 august .So,ragazzi fight for me !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Thanks Ali for your perfect timeing!

Welcome guys to the Supercup!

The first match to be played is......................THE FRIENDLY MATCH

Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 pm

PLAYERS LEAVING TO BEIJING:
PORTIERI: Muslera, Bizzarri

DIFENSORI: Cribari, Diakitč, Kolarov, Lichtsteiner, Radu, Scaloni, Siviglia

CENTROCAMPISTI: Baronio, Brocchi, Dabo, Foggia, Matuzalem, Mauri, Meghni, Eliseu,

ATTACCANTI: Del Nero, Inzaghi, Rocchi, Cruz, Zārate

Ledesma De Silvestri Pandev.....OUT!

Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 pm

No Stendardo either...
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't hide my dissapointment, August approaches and yet the issue with Pandev, Ledesma and De Silvestri is still not resolved one way or the other. Frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 688
Country and city : England, Cambridge
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Caxi wrote:
No Stendardo either...
Just what I was thinking, I know we are on the outside and Mr Ballardini has his own ideas but this seems such a stupid decision, unless Stendardo has specifically said he doesn't want to stay. Shame all the "rebels" are left out, they seemed well included in pre-season so far, Pandev in good form and Ledesma playing a part too... got to the stage where I was almost sure one or two may stay... I am slightly worried about our midfield again with Baronio back in the plans! If De Silvestri goes we only have Scaloni for cover on the right, although I'm sure Radu or Diakite could play there in a crisis.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 am

Why no Stendardo?

Its very harsh to leave Ledesma, Pandev and De Silvestri out. They have been playing well during the summer camp and would have been very useful for this match - especially Cristian and Goran.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:39 am

Well the dissidenti have nobody to blame but themselves and I guess this finally proves that they will leave. I think they have all realised they shot themselves in the foot as they never received the offers they boasted about but I guess it's too late. We have to look to the future and i'm thrilled we have Cruz and that he will face Inter.

Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:13 am

Not all the "dissidenti" are staying at home. A certain Cribari has been talking about moving for the last four months but funnily enough, he will be jetting off to Beijing.

Apparently Ledesma wants to sit down and discuss the situation with Lotito again.

There is more than what meets the eye with all this. I'm wondering if that comment Claudio made about an agent rather than player expressing a move away was actually about Ledesma. Cribari, perhaps?

And then Stendardo is not travelling. Bizarre. No other words for it. Anyway, whether it is right our wrong, it diminshes our chances of securing the trophy. Make no mistake about that.
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 am

The dissidenti don't deserve to go.

More disgusted about the exclusion of Firmani. Guy played well in pre-season, loves Lazio and yet Roberto Baronio is going?? Ma va va`
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:15 am

I don't like how the '3 rebels' have talked about Lazio over the past few months so its fair enough they aren't taking part in the final. Ballardini needs to build a squad for the upcoming season and fair enough he is excluding those 3 in particular. Sadly though, their contribution would have been very important in such a match.

Stendardo not included sucks big time, as well as Firmani. Also no Correa. I thought this guy was doing well at Auronzo considering Ballardini gave him a lot of game time and he apparently he impressed. I guess not enough to be given a chance in Beijing. Don't know what form Baronio is in.

I read Ledesma will sit down with Lotito again to discuss him possibly staying on. This is interesting. His agent is a smart ass, and hopefully Claudio can convince him to sign on, and get himself a new agent.
Back to top Go down
fclazio09
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 3
Country and city : CICILIA CATANIA
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 am

I just hope we don't flop in this match.. because of lotito stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Danish-Laziofan
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 360
Country and city : Denmark, Humlebæk
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 pm

We have to remember that there still are two spots ready. The first place might go to Bengtsson. The Second I think Ledesma. His agent has said he will play in Beijing
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm

can anyone name the squad for the game ?
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:

The first line-up obviously will not be anounced until the day but as Paolo already posted this is the team we are taking:

CENTROCAMPISTI: Baronio, Brocchi, Dabo, Foggia, Matuzalem, Mauri, Meghni, Eliseu,

Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Roman_Eagle wrote:

The first line-up obviously will not be anounced until the day but as Paolo already posted this is the team we are taking:

I wasn't asking about the line up , just the 22 which are going to Beijing :) Thanks :) I hope Ballardini plays Foggia Zarate Eliseu and infront Cruz or Rocchi :)
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 484
Country and city : Macedonia
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am

im optimistic by mentality but i think Lotito is crazy if he think to play against Inter with this squad...he let to go first league players like Rozehnal,Pandev,Ledesma,......and he will take someone on free transfer like Vignaroli or Manfredini at 31august from serie C1 for 50 000 salary per year
...i think that Balardini don't have that kind of nerve like Rossi to take that shiit from Lotito...
i cant believe that Siviglia or Cribari can handle Eto....i cant see the duel Baronio Vs Cambiasso....its just compromising...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 am

and i forgot to mention some other think:
...just look the Pandev contribution in the Cup and now because of that we r playing in the Super Cup...he was the best striker in the cup...just look game with Milan, with Juve,....
...Ledesma from 38 games he play in 50....they r 5years in Lazio and look their salary(disgrace)...
i completely will justify if they buy his own contract with the article 17 from the UEFA
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 am

zoran...just remmeber pandev nor ledesma hasnt got money to buy themselves out....if its a disgrace for them to be in Lazio then they would have done it anyway....at least Ledesma because he jas never been a real Laziale...and now i see Pandev as the same level....
Back to top Go down
gibson_lp2
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 17
Country and city : australia, sydney
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 am

I don't understand what the fuss is about... These 3 'rebels' have said they want to leave lazio... Why are they (or anyone else) surprised that they got left out of the team?? If they do not want to part of the team, then why should they get to play in a final that other players are training hard for and willing to play with everything they have? They might not be as 'good' as the players left out, but I dont care, as long as they give their all... Not 'pretend' they care, so they can play a final and then leave as soon as a club makes a bid for them...

This final is a privilege, so why reward players who dont wanna be at this club?..

I am not surprised they have been left out and wont complain... As I wont complain if they did end up playing, if that is what teh coach think is best for the squad... remember its a long season... Allowing them to play might upset some of the other players who are here for the whole season... And that is more important if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Inter squad:
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar, Paolo Orlandoni and Francesco Toldo.

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso, Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, Cristian Chivu, Lucio, Maicon, Marco Materazzi, Walter Samuel, Davide Santon, Javier Zanetti.

Midfielders: Esteban Cambiasso, Rene Krhin, Amantino Mancini, Thiago Motta, Sulley Muntari, Ricardo Quaresma, Dejan Stankovic, Patrick Vieira.

Forwards: Mario Balotelli, Samuel Eto'o, Diego Milito, David Suazo.

i hope that i wont throw the TV through the window :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009   

Back to top Go down

Supercoppa Italiana - Beijing, 8 August 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next