Tocaia_Grande
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Svezia. Stoccolmo
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Ermetico wrote:
Many of you doesn't even seem to care about what Lazio is and what it has become, what is glory for you and what is the price for it? So many of you doesn't even care, this is not playstation you know

Tocaia, i don't know other people blood and Lazialita'. I care about mine and i try to support la Lazio in my own way witot criticize others behaviour and opinion.
About Lotito: I don't like him , i don't like his style, he don't represent La Lazio. But he is the owner and NO ONE , i repeat NO ONE has ever show up to buy la Lazio after him.
and everything was told him PERSONALLY ! Face to face.
But, still, i undirectly cooperate with him , La societa', to support the Team when abroad, in the Olimpico, and anytime my person could be helpful because i SUPPORT la LAZIO .

For this reason in this Forum you will not see topics like : Fukking LOTITO or Lotito mer..Or smelling as..... because this kind of threads do not HELP the cause.
we shout to him in the Stadium We shout to him on the streets we deny, the shaking hands in the press area and this , for me is a perfect position.

So far, Tocaia, don't ask , as you did, to open such a kind of discussions because , as i saw in other forums, are only garbage inside a Laziali house.
Less we talk about him better we feel.

Tonight i will , with renzo, announce all players, all staff, the new Mr in the Olimpico and at a certain point i will consigne the microphone to him for the general hello to the stadium because he is the Presidente and i can't do nothing.

LA LAZIO RESTA GLI UOMINI PASSANO.

It is great things you do for Lazio and I am not going to fuck up this site and it will never be my intention, two things, first, Lotito is well discussed issue on almost every topic, ok skip the FUCK YOU part but Lotito topic why not? Second, he really must understand that many fans can not accept what he does and that he needs to change attitude and he needs to hire some people, such as yourself, with true biancocelesti heart, many important issues/situations can be handled/solved by others than himself. Is screaming/shouting on streets and Olimpico really enough to revolute? You know best, but you suggest we should shut up and eat his sh*t and that is best for La Lazio? I believe no, some movements between fans should make a stand against him in order to reach change. Such things as Conn and Centro write needs to be spread. He is Presidente indeed, but can we really do nothing to make him change and respect some of our points?
Back to top Go down
killer89
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 109
Country and city : Sweden Skövde
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Lazio have now gone to FIFA with on complain, Bengtsson (if Lazio "win" ) risk to be out from football up to 1 year and his agent loose his license.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Tocaia_Grande wrote:
Ermetico wrote:
Many of you doesn't even seem to care about what Lazio is and what it has become, what is glory for you and what is the price for it? So many of you doesn't even care, this is not playstation you know

Tocaia, i don't know other people blood and Lazialita'. I care about mine and i try to support la Lazio in my own way witot criticize others behaviour and opinion.
About Lotito: I don't like him , i don't like his style, he don't represent La Lazio. But he is the owner and NO ONE , i repeat NO ONE has ever show up to buy la Lazio after him.
and everything was told him PERSONALLY ! Face to face.
But, still, i undirectly cooperate with him , La societa', to support the Team when abroad, in the Olimpico, and anytime my person could be helpful because i SUPPORT la LAZIO .

For this reason in this Forum you will not see topics like : Fukking LOTITO or Lotito mer..Or smelling as..... because this kind of threads do not HELP the cause.
we shout to him in the Stadium We shout to him on the streets we deny, the shaking hands in the press area and this , for me is a perfect position.

So far, Tocaia, don't ask , as you did, to open such a kind of discussions because , as i saw in other forums, are only garbage inside a Laziali house.
Less we talk about him better we feel.

Tonight i will , with renzo, announce all players, all staff, the new Mr in the Olimpico and at a certain point i will consigne the microphone to him for the general hello to the stadium because he is the Presidente and i can't do nothing.

LA LAZIO RESTA GLI UOMINI PASSANO.

It is great things you do for Lazio and I am not going to fuck up this site and it will never be my intention, two things, first, Lotito is well discussed issue on almost every topic, ok skip the FUCK YOU part but Lotito topic why not? Second, he really must understand that many fans can not accept what he does and that he needs to change attitude and he needs to hire some people, such as yourself, with true biancocelesti heart, many important issues/situations can be handled/solved by others than himself. Is screaming/shouting on streets and Olimpico really enough to revolute? You know best, but you suggest we should shut up and eat his sh*t and that is best for La Lazio? I believe no, some movements between fans should make a stand against him in order to reach change. Such things as Conn and Centro write needs to be spread. He is Presidente indeed, but can we really do nothing to make him change and respect some of our points?

http://www.svenskafans.com/spanien/betis/artikel.asp?id=302277

This is the perfect example of what needs to be done to oust Lotito from Lazio. In short 60 000!! betis fans took to the streets to show their distaine for the president of the club.

I know this is controversial among fans but what would happen if the olimpico was empty for an entire season? It would force Lotito to sell the club. Now this will never happen - but I belive it would force Lotito to sell. Another thing that would probably force Lotito to sell is a season or two in Serie B and I can live with this if it means Lotito will sell.

Ps. Ermetico: You don´t know if there are buyers, there have been no official buyers but that doesn´t mean there have been no buyers and secondly Lotito went public and said he wouldn´t sell Lazio for less then 500mil euro .... go figure there are no buyers.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 pm

centro, betis is in serie b! a whole different story
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 pm

centrocampista wrote:

I´m so turned on right now I could make love to you Conn!!

Conn be careful, he posted his image in the avatar and we all know what is next level. bounce
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:17 am

killer89 wrote:
Lazio have now gone to FIFA with on complain, Bengtsson (if Lazio "win" ) risk to be out from football up to 1 year and his agent loose his license.

That's unfortunate for the lad because it seems his agent is the one who really stuffed things up, and not so much Rasmus (from what I read at least).
Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 1434
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Bobbi wrote:
killer89 wrote:

That's unfortunate for the lad because it seems his agent is the one who really stuffed things up, and not so much Rasmus (from what I read at least).

Well it would send a message out to players everywhere that their agents can fuck things up for them. Might lead to more players taking a stand over scum agent behaviour.

But still, it isn't worth the fight and I'd rather Lotito focuses on the mercato. Hopefully these proceedings or whatever take place after September 1st.
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:45 pm

bengtsson? who is bengtsson?
is he now a benchwarmer at herta berlin?
is herta tha last club in bundes?
Back to top Go down
guardia alta
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 165
Country and city : italy
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:00 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Gianni Calcio wrote:
Tocaia_Grande wrote:
This site needs an own FUCK LOTITO THREAD, because he really must FUCK OFF

Everyone who bashes Lotito, should recall that Lazio was almost on the brink of oblivion not too long ago. He has done a fine Job with what he has making this club profitable again! He might need a lesson in treating people better but he's a business man so I think thats all he knows.

To you and whomever supports your claim to start a FUCK YOU Lottito thread. Really should fuck off and support another club... or dream that Ernesto Bertarelli has a change in heart!

That comment was uncalled for! Lazio need players who will honour our shirt b/c players come and go...
Fans that have that harsh of an opinion when we won 2 trophies this year should fuck off! What more do you want? Do you want to sit with Lotito and tell him what to say to be politically correct???

Forza Lotito!

So in other words it doesn´t matter what the club stands for as long as we win trophies that no one cares about?

i care much about the two trophies.

parobably beacause i do support lazio.
probably beacause we just risked to paly in forth division wit a brand like latium 2004 srl.
just like napoli soccer.

do you know napoli soccer?
wow, what a club. they do planned a true football project.
stunning project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Rasmus Bengtsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5