Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 am

There is no laziali ideal that says we wrestle control of the company from our president and run it as a conglomerate of fans. What I meant by belonging was direct ownership; which is what Lotito has. It wasn't us fans keeping Bengtsson waiting for four hours plus; if only we could have and sustain that power. That is something for an ideal world. Ideals are in essence, goals which can never be obtianed or fulfilled but desires you should strive and vouch for nonetheless.

I just wanted to clarify what I meant when I said "belong" as I wouldn't want my words to be taken out of context.
Back to top Go down
Libero
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 22
Country and city : Finland Helsinki
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Just read Swedish newpaper and Bengtsson said there that he had not signed contract with Lazio. He said that there were little things that he didn´t like, when he was in Rome. So we can now forget about this. In my opinion this was wrong fight after all. I think it would have been a miracle if Bengtsson had taken that first cb place in our defence. Maybe 23 year old Nesta could done that but Bengtsson Suspect We really need Lugano now. I think he could be the leader that we are missing. Now there is about 3 weeks left to sign players and i am starting to feel sorry for Ballardini. If we sign one solid cb and one solid dm/playmaker then Ballardini would have a fair chance to do great work but without them No

Last edited by Libero on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Conn wrote:
I didn't expect not even an attempt to criticize lotito from many people here, but trying to defend him this time looks a bit weird to me.

The point is not that "Radu is better than Bengtsson", or "we'll take it to FIFA" or "there is a belief they broke an agreement".
The point, in fact, is not Bengtsson. It's not the deal that would change the destiny of Lazio anyway.

The point is that once again lotito proved he cannot manage a top level football club. His arrogance, his way to run the business has already costed Lazio many valuable players and a lot of money, and, what's worse, things are not changing.
But only narrow minded and smart arse behaving people (like me) worry.

PS. Lazio does not belong to lotito, it belongs to the fans...

Conn you are welcome to join my "f´ck you Lotito" fanclub anyday. I see we are getting larger by the numbers for every day /deal that passes.

Lotito you will be just a bad memory in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Hmmm...ur neutralism lasted long Centro! Very Happy

Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Sile wrote:
Come down from that pedestal of yours Conn, and stop differentiating "Lazio fans" and "laziales" on your own personal merit scale. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

As promised, here are the words of Renzo Nostini, a polisportiva Lazio legend, about the difference between a Lazio supporter and a Laziale. I am sure you will judge his merit scale and ask him to step down some pedestal.

It’s more difficult to describe Lazialitá than to feel Lazialitá.

It is the Lazialitá what makes someone a Laziale, who is different from a supporter; the supporter becomes himself a Laziale once he takes in all the good that is in the Lazio’s ideals.

The first lecture about Lazialitá was given by those who founded the Societa’ Podistica Lazio, the day 9th January 1900.
Inspired by the colours of Greece, the first nation to organise, in Athens, the first modern Olympic Games, they choose that name for the newborn club.
Why Lazio? Roma was there, the beautiful city where they lived, the capital city, whose culture had been first the birth-place of the modern civilisation, then its mother.

Renzo Nostini, general president of Polisportiva Lazio

Once again, I do not pretend everyone has the same Lazio knowledge or Lazio feelings here.
What I do not understand is why I keep being given lessons by people who are clueless about things! It really puzzles me...

P.S. It's not me being on a pedestal, but you lying on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Conn wrote:
Sile wrote:
Come down from that pedestal of yours Conn, and stop differentiating "Lazio fans" and "laziales" on your own personal merit scale. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

As promised, here are the words of Renzo Nostini, a polisportiva Lazio legend, about the difference between a Lazio supporter and a Laziale. I am sure you will judge his merit scale and ask him to step down some pedestal.

It’s more difficult to describe Lazialitá than to feel Lazialitá.

It is the Lazialitá what makes someone a Laziale, who is different from a supporter; the supporter becomes himself a Laziale once he takes in all the good that is in the Lazio’s ideals.

The first lecture about Lazialitá was given by those who founded the Societa’ Podistica Lazio, the day 9th January 1900.
Inspired by the colours of Greece, the first nation to organise, in Athens, the first modern Olympic Games, they choose that name for the newborn club.
Why Lazio? Roma was there, the beautiful city where they lived, the capital city, whose culture had been first the birth-place of the modern civilisation, then its mother.

Renzo Nostini, general president of Polisportiva Lazio

Once again, I do not pretend everyone has the same Lazio knowledge or Lazio feelings here.
What I do not understand is why I keep being given lessons by people who are clueless about things! It really puzzles me...

P.S. It's not me being on a pedestal, but you lying on the ground...
You told me absolutely nothing neither new nor relevant to the discussion. Hiding behind quotes you can't bring yourself to write what you really want to say-that anyone who supports or even tolerates Lotito's behavior (myself being the latter) isn't a "laziale" but a supporter. That makes it your own merit scale and therefore your opinion which I can respect, but not agree with.

Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Sh*t, this discussion is becoming tiring. Every post I make always end up to the same issue.... I really have enough.

After spending so much time and efforts on this community it saddens me being seen as an arrogant guy on a pedestal. And since I've never been both arrogant or on a pedestal in all my life I think I will take some time from this forum, as I have said many times (and done only few).

_________

PS.

Sile I never said that people who support/tolerate lotito are not Laziali.

I spoke about Laziali vs Lazio fans because we were talking about Lazio=Ideals=belong to the city of Rome and the fans, and NOT to lotito. In other words, Lazio meant as an Ideal vs Lazio just meant as a football club. I thought it was clear enough.

I really think that lotito is betraying those Lazio ideals, but that doesn't make his supporters betray Lazio ideals too. Certainly however they are not helping them too, and that's a sad thing. Anyway, I believe it's just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm

No need to go anywhere. Your "post scriptum" makes me want to retract my words about "pedestal". I understand what you wanted to say. Not acting as an advocate to anyone, but you might have understood Caxi a little too, which kind of/sort of brought us here.

Cheers, have a great game tommorow

Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Sile wrote:
No need to go anywhere.

I'm with Sile. There's no need for you to go anywhere Conn. Our opinions don't differ to the point where we have to cause a divide because of it.

It is not what you said but rather what you implied and insinuated that warranted a riposte, in my opinion. For me, implying or insinuating is just a cowardly way of making a personal attack; but as I have a great deal of respect for you, I will disregard any personal element to those statements and as I consider the actual disagreement to be trivial, I suggest we move on.

There is no need for you to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 am

Conn wrote:
Sh*t, this discussion is becoming tiring. Every post I make always end up to the same issue.... I really have enough.

After spending so much time and efforts on this community it saddens me being seen as an arrogant guy on a pedestal. And since I've never been both arrogant or on a pedestal in all my life I think I will take some time from this forum, as I have said many times (and done only few).

_________

PS.

I spoke about Laziali vs Lazio fans because we were talking about Lazio=Ideals=belong to the city of Rome and the fans, and NOT to lotito. In other words, Lazio meant as an Ideal vs Lazio just meant as a football club. I thought it was clear enough.

I really think that lotito is betraying those Lazio ideals, but that doesn't make his supporters betray Lazio ideals too. Certainly however they are not helping them too, and that's a sad thing. Anyway, I believe it's just a matter of time.

Well I can say it. People who support Lotito are not Laziale but rather scared little sheep who dare not break free from this dictator.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 am

centrocampista wrote:
Conn wrote:

_________

PS.

Well I can say it. People who support Lotito are not Laziale but rather scared little sheep who dare not break free from this dictator.

LOL @ Centro
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 am

Ha ha ha, this smelling as is too funny!

I personally don't agree with alot of Lotito actions but I tolerate him and believe that we have a secure and bright future with or without him. If he stays I will support the team, if he leaves I will support the team. I don't care what anyone says....accepting Lotito as the president of Lazio does not take away any Lazialita in you. My entire family is Picinisco born and bred and I have accepted that he is our president. I challenge anyone to tell me I'm not Laziale based on that.

Could we have a better president? Ofcourse. Was there someone else who could have taken Lazio from bankruptcy to CLeague football? If there was where is he?

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 177
Country and city : Denmark, Gentofte
Laziale since : a long time ago...
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm

any news about rasmus´ signing with both clubs? Is fifa going to force him back to lazio or what?
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Giolazio wrote:
Ha ha ha, this smelling as is too funny!

Could we have a better president? Ofcourse. Was there someone else who could have taken Lazio from bankruptcy to CLeague football? If there was where is he?

My theory on this is: A wealthy owner would have had to pay atleast the taxdebt right away whilst Lotito could broker a deal (because of his lack of money). Today when the taxdeal is a reality Lazio is a far more attractive club and there is no doubt in my mind that a buyer would come along if Lotito put the club up for sale. Lotito would manage the club until it was sold.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

If you look at it from Lotito's point of view, why would he go through all those tax negotiations just to sell the club, espescially now that we are winning trophies?

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 am

Giolazio wrote:
If you look at it from Lotito's point of view, why would he go through all those tax negotiations just to sell the club, espescially now that we are winning trophies?

Trophies?
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am

yes, trophies
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Centro...please do me the favour and not trivialise OUR team's latest triumphs i.e. the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa. If you really believe that the these trophies are worthless then why are you here?

Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Maybe hes a riommanista...or the son of manfre...and now slams us all that we are talking rubbish of his dad...
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 am

Giolazio wrote:
Centro...please do me the favour and not trivialise OUR team's latest triumphs i.e. the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa. If you really believe that the these trophies are worthless then why are you here?

It´s funny hearing you say this since you´ve been slammin the "dissidenti" who actually won the titles for the club. Go crawl up Lotitos ass and don´t worry you´ll have company.

The people on this forum are mainly here because they love Lazio not because they love trophies ... if you love trophies go visit a manchester united forum.

Giolazio wrote:

Do you live on planet earth? have you never heard of buying a company close to bancrupcy, cutting cost and then selling it at a profit? Without the taxplan anyone buying Lazio would have to fork up 200mil usd (or more) off the bat. Now it´s 6mil euro /year. Why do I spend time explaining this to you ... go draw Lotito some flowers or something.

Lotito is the owner of Lazio because it gives him so much more respect then being the owner of whatever shitty companies (washing whatever) he owns besides Lazio. With Lazio he is in the center, he gets the attention ... he is on "higher level" (his words). He is a f´ckhead.

LazioS70 wrote:
Maybe hes a riommanista...or the son of manfre...and now slams us all that we are talking rubbish of his dad...

Atleast Manfredini did something for Lazio. Who are you? didn´t Estonia file for bancrupcy? I´m impressed that your trailerpark has internet.

And oh any moderators who want to slam my langauge can start with the people insulting me. I am my fathers son not Manfredinis.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 am

dont they believe in bans here at laziofever.

Are you always so rude centro? Or is something stuck on the behind part?
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 624
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 am

I would pay good money to see this argument resolved in the ring. Classic forum stoush, i love it.
Back to top Go down
Tocaia_Grande
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Svezia. Stoccolmo
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:37 am

If all fuss is about Bengtsson, don't worry, he is not Laziomaterial, and even if Lotito thinks he is god and everybody should bow down to him, Cabrera and Bengtsson should respect a signed contract, now it could end with one year suspension for the lad

Centro man you crack me up, hahaha, fett jävla skön

FORZA LAZIO!!! WE ARE LAZIO, not Lotito, he wants to take Lazio away from us, Lotito will die someday, Lazio will stand there for eternity, he might scratch his claws into its chest leaving his scars, but Lazio will stand the pain and be there long after he is gone, our children and their children will wave the skyblue flags of the eagle all around the world long after we all are gone, but who will wave a Lotito flag? We will always watch every game chearing for ONE CLUB, but it is not, and will never be, Lotito we salute. Does anyone here actually believe Lotito really cares about you, cares about any player, or the city, people, of Rome? Does anyone believe he is Laziale?
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 pm

I couldn't resist, couldn't leave centrocampista alone in this fight Very Happy

Someone who doesn't follow Lazio closely and reads (in these last posts) talks about Lotito winning trophies and bringing Lazio to CL football would think "What the hell! I must have lived on the moon in the last 5 years, I didn't hear anything about that!!!"

As second thing, he would do some research, to find the following about lotito's era trophies and CL football:

2004-05: 10ª in serie A. (UEFA, out in the second stage)
2005-06: 6ª in serie A, then declassed to 16° place
2006-07: 3ª in serie A (match fixing sanctions at work for many teams)
2007-08: 12ª in serie A (CL, out in the first stage)
2008-09: 10ª in serie A. Victories: Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana

The victory of the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa is great, but if we (you, actually) overestimate it (and the great deal of luck we had) you'll only harm yourself. On average, we are doing exactly like in the Calleri era, where we were famous for being a middle table team, with no ambition.

Calleri also took Lazio when we were in a sh*t situation. He fixed the club finances and then sold the club after 5 years. If lotito had not on his schedule the speculation over his lands on the tiberina area, he would have already sold too. He will do the stadium and everything else he wants to build together with mezzamerda, and then sell the club.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm

How about this then Conn. Lazio's total number amount of trophies won is 12; 2 Scudetti, 5 Coppa Italia's, 3 Super Cups, 1 CWC and a European Supercup. If you think, Lazio has won a sixth of it's total silverware under Lotito's reign.

Let me point this out again espescially to Centro....I am not a supporter of Lotito. I support Lazio and my support is not based upon trophies and silverware, I only bring these up because you and other members complain about lack of ambition. I am just merely suggesting that perhaps take a look at what we are achieving just now and realise things aren't so bad. I quote Paz when I say for 2009...Juve-zero titoli, Milan-zero titoli, Roma-zero titoli, Inter 1 titolo...Lazio 2 titoli! That looks like a step in the right direction to me.

...and please don't ask me send Lotito flowers or to kiss his ass because I couldn't give a smelling as about the guy. As long as Lazio are about and I enjoy watching them play I don't care if Mickey Mouse is the president!

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Today at 5:28 am

Back to top Go down

Rasmus Bengtsson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next