Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm

The values of the club are important and I don't think anybody questions that. Neither do people not have concerns about Lotito; that is human nature.

However, I haven't yet seen from anybody a plan of action or an alternative. Some want a billionaire buyout but then that leaves us being labelled as "sell-outs" and in the eyes of many, that would destroy every tradition and value we have. Some disregard recent achievements, that's fine but what are the alternatives? Scudetti? 2 in 110 years says we shouldn't expect that. Champions League/Europa League? That's just a big business initiative and unless we actually win it, qualifying only boosts our finances, in the long-term. How many European trophies have we won in 110 years? Exactly.

The way I see it is, as many others do; Lotito, to forward himself must forward our club and destroying our club is not an option for him. In order to make any money off a future sale, he needs to actually improve the club, generate a larger fanbase, improve facilities etc. etc. Running it into the ground is not an option for Lotito and thus I don't have a concern.

Cragnotti may have brought the silverware but we are lucky to be here thanks to a vast amount of problems with that era. So, I don't understand the fuss from a footballing or economic perspective. I sympathise with the ideals and values but as I've said it before and will say again, Lotito has no influence on that. One man cannot alter the voice of the masses. So, what's the problem?
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm

the most interesting thing is that all this conversation is in the topic of rasmus bengtsson(like the guy was a writer of old thriler or something like that) affraid
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
the most interesting thing is that all this conversation is in the topic of rasmus bengtsson(like the guy was a writer of old thriler or something like that) affraid

Haha, yes, it has all gone completely off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

Number of posts : 734
Country and city : Italy, Rome
Laziale since : I was born
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 pm

I don't know why even when I write down statistics I'm dragged into a discussion which is far away...

I've never said that lotito has to sell, if there is no one ready to buy. I've always said that he should manage the club better than he has done so far. I think that's a reasonable request...

Although I'm a Lazio fan not because our potential winnings in the future, nor because of those of the past, reading that we should not expect scudetti because we won 2 in 110 years is a bit too much. Victory is not a stranger in our dictionnary.
Previously to the "girone unico in 1929" Lazio won almost everything in the Centre-Southern tournaments, and after the unification many many years had to pass before the gap between the rich northern clubs and the poor centre-southern ones could be filled. And what happened in the 70s after the first scudetto is wellknown...

Gio, about your statistic... let me say that a more appropriate weighted average would change things quite a lot
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : sweden, malmo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Giolazio wrote:
How about this then Conn. Lazio's total number amount of trophies won is 12; 2 Scudetti, 5 Coppa Italia's, 3 Super Cups, 1 CWC and a European Supercup. If you think, Lazio has won a sixth of it's total silverware under Lotito's reign.

Let me point this out again espescially to Centro....I am not a supporter of Lotito. I support Lazio and my support is not based upon trophies and silverware, I only bring these up because you and other members complain about lack of ambition. I am just merely suggesting that perhaps take a look at what we are achieving just now and realise things aren't so bad. I quote Paz when I say for 2009...Juve-zero titoli, Milan-zero titoli, Roma-zero titoli, Inter 1 titolo...Lazio 2 titoli! That looks like a step in the right direction to me.

...and please don't ask me send Lotito flowers or to kiss his ass because I couldn't give a smelling as about the guy. As long as Lazio are about and I enjoy watching them play I don't care if Mickey Mouse is the president!

1. First of all the supercup is a made up trophy .... who cares about the supercup? itīs 1/10 of the eufa cup which is 1/10 of the champions leauge. Itīs a exhibition game nothing more nothing less.

2. The italian cup today is not what it was 10 years ago ... what do I base this fact on?? maybe the fact that Serie A today is not what it used to be and pretty soon (is it next year?) Serie A will only have 3 CL places.

3. Just as conn pointed out ... the seasons that we qualified for the CL will probably be remembered as the worst Serie A season in the last 20 years.

We are not doing good.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Rasmus Bengtsson..........ha right.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

@ Conn: I think we can all agree that he could handle it better, but what few of us agree on is the approach he should take and less can agree about what he is actually doing wrong.

@ Centro: Firstly, I think the Supercoppa was an important triumph because of where it was held. But you're right, it is being held in far away countries due to it's decline in Italy. The Coppa Italia is not what it once was but it's still the second most valuable piece of silverware in Italy. As for the Champions League/Europa League's, as I said, qualification is just an economic boost. Unless you win them, being there means nothing. I think we have as good a chance as anybody in the Europa League should we get there, taking into account that Rioma are the favourites and we have shown we can upstage them. As for ever winning the Champions League, that's a long road, especially when you consider we have never been in that position. This debate brings me back to that eternal question I keep asking in discussions like this; how do you measure success?

PS. Unless something new is brought to the debate, I'll add nothing more as I feel members, in general, are a bit frustrated by it all. I'm bearing in mind that the actual Rasmus Bengtsson saga has yet to be concluded.
Back to top Go down
Tocaia_Grande
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Svezia. Stoccolmo
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:10 pm

This site needs an own FUCK LOTITO THREAD, because he really must FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Lets forget about Bentsson...hes history now.....it gets to the same level as with madecoanians and their precious pandev....Lotito has had a good mercado and i think we will be even stronger because its not over yet. So lets move on and be friends.
Forza Lazio!!!
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

Tocaia_Grande wrote:

I couldnīt have said it better myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gianni Calcio
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 142
Country and city : Canada
Laziale since : 1994
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 am

Tocaia_Grande wrote:

Everyone who bashes Lotito, should recall that Lazio was almost on the brink of oblivion not too long ago. He has done a fine Job with what he has making this club profitable again! He might need a lesson in treating people better but he's a business man so I think thats all he knows.

To you and whomever supports your claim to start a FUCK YOU Lottito thread. Really should fuck off and support another club... or dream that Ernesto Bertarelli has a change in heart!

That comment was uncalled for! Lazio need players who will honour our shirt b/c players come and go...
Fans that have that harsh of an opinion when we won 2 trophies this year should fuck off! What more do you want? Do you want to sit with Lotito and tell him what to say to be politically correct???

Forza Lotito!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 am

Brilliantly said Gianni. Couldn't agree more!

Lotito may not treat people as well as we would like him too but give the guy a lot of credit for saving us from demotion to the lower leagues. He has managed to control the club's finances and along with that has brought in young, talented players. Who would have thought a player like Zarate would be playing at Lazio right now? Within a few years he and Rossi gave Lazio UCL football, a Coppa Italia and now a Suppercoppa Italiana with Ballardini. I respect the man.

Forza Lotito!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tocaia_Grande
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 10
Country and city : Svezia. Stoccolmo
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 am

Gianni Calcio wrote:
Tocaia_Grande wrote:

Everyone who bashes Lotito, should recall that Lazio was almost on the brink of oblivion not too long ago. He has done a fine Job with what he has making this club profitable again! He might need a lesson in treating people better but he's a business man so I think thats all he knows.

To you and whomever supports your claim to start a FUCK YOU Lottito thread. Really should fuck off and support another club... or dream that Ernesto Bertarelli has a change in heart!

That comment was uncalled for! Lazio need players who will honour our shirt b/c players come and go...
Fans that have that harsh of an opinion when we won 2 trophies this year should fuck off! What more do you want? Do you want to sit with Lotito and tell him what to say to be politically correct???

Forza Lotito!

and my question to you is how can you love Lazio and Lotito? Clearly no one like you cares about the tradition and history of the club, would you mind if Satan himself run the club under corruption? As long as you get "trophies" right? And you would also send the true heroes, those who truely fights for us, with whiteblueheart to hell? instead you only care about business

I tell you this, no one can question my love for Lazio, and that's why I would rather see them play in serie B runned by TRUE LAZIALI than see this club winning "trophies" under seige and barbwire, Lazio is hurt but all you care about is sign this and sign that, without such players as Pandev, Ledesma, Rocchi and coach like Rossi you would never have won any trophies, and what does your Lotito do? He fights with them!! He wants to run and control EVERYTHING by himself and his girlfriend Tare, that's why we don't have signed Bengtsson and that's why we loose best players and that's why this club is under corruption and so on and so on...Lotito saved who? Lotito saves only himself and no one else, he doesn't give a sh*t about your ass to save it bobbi, players like Zarate is only a lucky draw, did you even know zarate before he started scoore?? how many protested before he came because we missed out on already known gauchos?

Many of you doesn't even seem to care about what Lazio is and what it has become, what is glory for you and what is the price for it? So many of you doesn't even care, this is not playstation you know
Back to top Go down
LazioS70
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 859
Country and city : Estonia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Very Happy This cant be Tocaia......Youre only mad just because the bentsson deal has fallen apart....and bentsson is a swede thats the only case.
Without Lotito you would honor a new club with no history like viola fans do....Its still S.S.LAZIO 1900 and thats only because of Claudio Lotito.
If our financial situation would be unstable no-one like Cruz or Zarate would sign for us.
And i dont know bentsson either....like i didnt knew Zarate...thats why there are scouts who search for talents. And i didnt knew Kolarov or Lichsteiner to....now i know all of them...they are world class...and are all brought here by Lotitos men.
And please dont mention delio rossi anymore. I see nightmare with him and his big favorite family...manfreass, makinwa, mauri.........

Forza Lazio!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ermetico
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2227
Country and city : Italia, Roma
Laziale since : 1973
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Many of you doesn't even seem to care about what Lazio is and what it has become, what is glory for you and what is the price for it? So many of you doesn't even care, this is not playstation you know

Tocaia, i don't know other people blood and Lazialita'. I care about mine and i try to support la Lazio in my own way witot criticize others behaviour and opinion.
About Lotito: I don't like him , i don't like his style, he don't represent La Lazio. But he is the owner and NO ONE , i repeat NO ONE has ever show up to buy la Lazio after him.
and everything was told him PERSONALLY ! Face to face.
But, still, i undirectly cooperate with him , La societa', to support the Team when abroad, in the Olimpico, and anytime my person could be helpful because i SUPPORT la LAZIO .

For this reason in this Forum you will not see topics like : Fukking LOTITO or Lotito mer..Or smelling as..... because this kind of threads do not HELP the cause.
we shout to him in the Stadium We shout to him on the streets we deny, the shaking hands in the press area and this , for me is a perfect position.

So far, Tocaia, don't ask , as you did, to open such a kind of discussions because , as i saw in other forums, are only garbage inside a Laziali house.
Less we talk about him better we feel.

Tonight i will , with renzo, announce all players, all staff, the new Mr in the Olimpico and at a certain point i will consigne the microphone to him for the general hello to the stadium because he is the Presidente and i can't do nothing.

LA LAZIO RESTA GLI UOMINI PASSANO.

martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Why are you guys still talking about this player ? He signed for Hertha and thats it .. No mather if he lied to Lazio or not he apparently didn't want to sign with us. Let's just forget him and think about the future. He is in the past for me ..
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:23 pm

I love this topic..... Twisted Evil

Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Gianni Calcio wrote:
Tocaia_Grande wrote:

Forza Lotito!

So in other words it doesnīt matter what the club stands for as long as we win trophies that no one cares about?
Back to top Go down
Torsty
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 79
Country and city : Norway
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

centrocampista wrote:
Gianni Calcio wrote:
Tocaia_Grande wrote:

Forza Lotito!

So in other words it doesnīt matter what the club stands for as long as we win trophies that no one cares about?

Inter seemed to care a whole lot. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Electric Joker
Aquilotto
Aquilotto

Number of posts : 30
Country and city : Hungary, Debrecen
Laziale since : 1996/97 season
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Torsty wrote:
centrocampista wrote:
Gianni Calcio wrote:
Tocaia_Grande wrote:

Forza Lotito!

Inter seemed to care a whole lot. Very Happy

OMG, the picture says it all. Poor fella... looks like someone who has his demons to fight.

As for Bengtsson, one day he might regret it but I reckon his agent messed it up big time.
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Some facts about "our salvation" by the almighty president.

1. Lotito didn't take Lazio, on the edge of bankruptcy, out of charity. He took Lazio because he was induced to do so by Capitalia, who owned the club at that time, and Regione Lazio, to whom lotito had a credit related to his cleaning business.

2. There were other people than lotito. Capitalia does not throw away assets.

3. Lotito never invested over Lazio since he took the club. He devised an illegal agreement with mezzaroma to control the club with a very low amount of shares.

4. The deal with the Fiscal Agency, crucial to avoid bankruptcy, has been preceded by a massacre in Viale Europa, where hundreds of Lazio fans who were in the street asking for the tax deal were beaten brutally by the police. One Lazio fan was about to die.

5. That very sit-in had been asked by lotito himself to Irriducibili, in order to build up some pressure on politicians. And the same Berlusconi admitted, weeks later, that he couldn't have had Lazio go bankrupt because of the reactions of the mass of Lazio fans.

6. Months after that sit-in ended up in a massacre, lotito himself proudly admitted that he had (his words) "used Lazio fans to get the deal".

7. Lotito wants to build a new Lazio stadium. Rome city council offered some solutions. lotito will only accept, however, to build it next to the via tiberina, on his lands, where he also plans to build half a city (which Lazio does not need), with mezzamerda. Funny enough these lands are not for building and changing the destination of use would increase their value 10 times.

That's only a small part of what everyone knows, while there are many other things which is not possible to write on a forum.

Feel free to worship lotito for having saved us. I prefer to thank someone else.
Back to top Go down
centrocampista
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Conn wrote:
Some facts about "our salvation" by the almighty president.

1. Lotito didn't take Lazio, on the edge of bankruptcy, out of charity. He took Lazio because he was induced to do so by Capitalia, who owned the club at that time, and Regione Lazio, to whom lotito had a credit related to his cleaning business.

2. There were other people than lotito. Capitalia does not throw away assets.

3. Lotito never invested over Lazio since he took the club. He devised an illegal agreement with mezzaroma to control the club with a very low amount of shares.

4. The deal with the Fiscal Agency, crucial to avoid bankruptcy, has been preceded by a massacre in Viale Europa, where hundreds of Lazio fans who were in the street asking for the tax deal were beaten brutally by the police. One Lazio fan was about to die.

5. That very sit-in had been asked by lotito himself to Irriducibili, in order to build up some pressure on politicians. And the same Berlusconi admitted, weeks later, that he couldn't have had Lazio go bankrupt because of the reactions of the mass of Lazio fans.

6. Months after that sit-in ended up in a massacre, lotito himself proudly admitted that he had (his words) "used Lazio fans to get the deal".

7. Lotito wants to build a new Lazio stadium. Rome city council offered some solutions. lotito will only accept, however, to build it next to the via tiberina, on his lands, where he also plans to build half a city (which Lazio does not need), with mezzamerda. Funny enough these lands are not for building and changing the destination of use would increase their value 10 times.

That's only a small part of what everyone knows, while there are many other things which is not possible to write on a forum.

Feel free to worship lotito for having saved us. I prefer to thank someone else.

Iīm so turned on right now I could make love to you Conn!!
Back to top Go down
Conn
Honour member
Honour member

PostSubject: Re: Rasmus Bengtsson   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm

ahahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giolazio