HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Australian A-League 2009/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm

is sergio van dijk still playing in a-league ???
Back to top Go down
LazioSS
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 104
Age : 28
Country and city : Australia Banja Luka
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 am

Sergio van dijk was sign on loan by Adelaide UTD
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 am

LazioSS wrote:
Sergio van dijk was sign on loan by Adelaide UTD

is he a good player?? i heard that indonesia's FA (pssi) will try to make him play for indonesia.
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 pm

danielganx wrote:
LazioSS wrote:
Sergio van dijk was sign on loan by Adelaide UTD

is he a good player?? i heard that indonesia's FA (pssi) will try to make him play for indonesia.

He's a decent striker, It would be great addition to Indonesian NT, but very unlikely.... Stick to Boaz Daniel Idea
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:51 pm

frederick wrote:
danielganx wrote:
LazioSS wrote:
Sergio van dijk was sign on loan by Adelaide UTD

is he a good player?? i heard that indonesia's FA (pssi) will try to make him play for indonesia.

He's a decent striker, It would be great addition to Indonesian NT, but very unlikely.... Stick to Boaz Daniel Idea

hmm yeah yeah , i guess it's better to stick with boaz and bambang pamungkas , right frederick ?? pirat hmm , is there any indonesian player who play in a league ??
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:06 pm

frederick wrote:
Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers

yeah yeah i mean half indonesian Very Happy hmm... which is better , indonesian superleague or a-league fredrick ??
Back to top Go down
frederick
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 410
Age : 36
Country and city : Sydney
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 pm

danielganx wrote:
frederick wrote:
Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers

yeah yeah i mean half indonesian Very Happy hmm... which is better , indonesian superleague or a-league fredrick ??

Quality wise, A League still a bit better than Indonesian super league, but then again, I haven't been watching Indonesian league lately, so I really can't say which one better..
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 am

frederick wrote:
danielganx wrote:
frederick wrote:
Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers

yeah yeah i mean half indonesian Very Happy hmm... which is better , indonesian superleague or a-league fredrick ??

Quality wise, A League still a bit better than Indonesian super league, but then again, I haven't been watching Indonesian league lately, so I really can't say which one better..
that means you should come home bro to see indonesian super league. you'll be surprised when you see a lot of talented players hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Kris wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Sydney 2 - 0 Melbourne

How does it feel Kris? tongue

Literally pipped to the minor premiership, by 1 point on the final day, by your Sky Blue rivals.

Shattered, Distraught, Gutted, Angry.... No

Bobbi wrote:
Looking forward to revenge in the semi finals I bet? Wink

I will be in Sydney for this match, A lonesome Melbourne boy, in a pub somewhere full of Sky Blue Tards. I have a feeling there is going to be trouble




So we go in 2-1 ahead. I got out of the sydney pub unscathed, and no incidents. I think it will be different when 800 or so of us do the away trip in a fortnight. Watch out Tard FC, the mexicans are coming!

On another note, we lost 1-0 to Beijing Goan in our first Asian CL fixture. Terrible performance by us, but the step up in quality against Beijing should keep us in good stead against Sydney in the second leg.
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm

frederick wrote:
danielganx wrote:
frederick wrote:
Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers

yeah yeah i mean half indonesian Very Happy hmm... which is better , indonesian superleague or a-league fredrick ??

Quality wise, A League still a bit better than Indonesian super league, but then again, I haven't been watching Indonesian league lately, so I really can't say which one better..

affraid

I'll take a stab here and suggest that the A-League is light years ahead of the Indonesian league. Period.

Even the Indonesian manager thinks our domestic players are better than their "top" players.

http://goal.com/en/news/1276/south-east-asia/2010/03/01/1813602/2011-asian-cup-indonesia-will-be-happy-with-draw-in
Back to top Go down
danielganx
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli


Number of posts : 450
Age : 25
Country and city : Indonesia , Jakarta
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Kris wrote:
frederick wrote:
danielganx wrote:
frederick wrote:
Well, I don't think we have any Indonesian player(s) in A League this season, 3 seasons ago I think, there were rumour about Sydney FC interested in Persik Kediri left back (Erol Iba??), Both teams played against each other during ACL 2007, but the transfer didn't go through because he doesn't have sufficient visa to work/play in Australia..

And Sergio Van Dijk is half Indonesian if that's what you mean.. cheers

yeah yeah i mean half indonesian Very Happy hmm... which is better , indonesian superleague or a-league fredrick ??

Quality wise, A League still a bit better than Indonesian super league, but then again, I haven't been watching Indonesian league lately, so I really can't say which one better..

affraid

I'll take a stab here and suggest that the A-League is light years ahead of the Indonesian league. Period.

Even the Indonesian manager thinks our domestic players are better than their "top" players.

http://goal.com/en/news/1276/south-east-asia/2010/03/01/1813602/2011-asian-cup-indonesia-will-be-happy-with-draw-in

saw the asian cup qualification match between aussie and indonesia , aussie won 1-0
we are suffering a football crisis now in indonesia , we also have lost our faith in our FA leader.. so yeah , australian football is better than indonesian football at this time..
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 am

Wellington overcame Newcastle in extra time 3-1 at home the other day to set up a major semifinal clash at Sydney. The winner goes on to play Melbourne in the grand final in a few weeks time. This is an extraordinary achievement for both the Phoenix and NZ football. Hoping for another miracle but it won't be easy as Sydney are heavy favourites and have a good record against Wellington - especially at home, but you've got to have faith!

Come on the Phoenix!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Wellington overcame Newcastle in extra time 3-1 at home the other day to set up a major semifinal clash at Sydney. The winner goes on to play Melbourne in the grand final in a few weeks time. This is an extraordinary achievement for both the Phoenix and NZ football. Hoping for another miracle but it won't be easy as Sydney are heavy favourites and have a good record against Wellington - especially at home, but you've got to have faith!

Come on the Phoenix!!!!! cheers

If Wellington get through, will you be travelling to Melbourne Boris?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:15 am

Kris wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Wellington overcame Newcastle in extra time 3-1 at home the other day to set up a major semifinal clash at Sydney. The winner goes on to play Melbourne in the grand final in a few weeks time. This is an extraordinary achievement for both the Phoenix and NZ football. Hoping for another miracle but it won't be easy as Sydney are heavy favourites and have a good record against Wellington - especially at home, but you've got to have faith!

Come on the Phoenix!!!!! cheers

If Wellington get through, will you be travelling to Melbourne Boris?

Haha I doubt it mate, but I'll see. I will at least watch it on TV Wink
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Wellington overcame Newcastle in extra time 3-1 at home the other day to set up a major semifinal clash at Sydney. The winner goes on to play Melbourne in the grand final in a few weeks time. This is an extraordinary achievement for both the Phoenix and NZ football. Hoping for another miracle but it won't be easy as Sydney are heavy favourites and have a good record against Wellington - especially at home, but you've got to have faith!

Come on the Phoenix!!!!! cheers

If Wellington get through, will you be travelling to Melbourne Boris?

Haha I doubt it mate, but I'll see. I will at least watch it on TV Wink

My door is always open in any case mate.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks Kris, I will keep that in mind mate.

Sadly its now very unlikely I will travel to the Grand Final given that the Phoenix lost 4-2 last night. Crying or Very sad

Did you see the game?? Payne's 2nd goal (major handball) really screwed Wellington up and turned the game IMO. The Phoenix started badly, no doubt, but managed to equalise shortly after Sydney's first goal, and started looking more confident heading towards halftime through controlling their possession, playing tighter and closing down space. However the defending on the set piece was atrocious - as well as it being a blatant handball.

I'm personally very proud of what the Wellington team accomplished this season. Prior to this year they generally finished in the bottom 3 - but this year a very impressive 4th place in the league, made it to the play offs and even got to the major semifinal and were one win away from going to the final. Good for NZ football. Forza Phoenix! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm

GRAND FINAL THIS SATURDAY BOYS!

CANT WAIT! CMON MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 am

TODAY IS THE DAY! 6 HOURS TO GO!

IM OFF TO THE PUB FOR THE PRE GAME DRINK SESSION WITH THE TIFOS!

I MAY BE OFF FOR A FEW DAYS RECOVERING FROM A STOMACH PUMP IF WE WIN BOYS!!!

NERVOUS AS ALL FUCK TODAY!!!

FORZA MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kris
Curva Nord
Curva Nord


Number of posts : 624
Age : 36
Country and city : Melbourne, Australia
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:11 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

No Words....Shattered.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 2737
Age : 33
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 am

Chin up mate, the penalties are a lottery.

_________________
"One love, One Lazio SUPER TECH!!!" - mr douglas

Back to top Go down
Caput Mundi
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member


Number of posts : 1434
Age : 24
Country and city : South Australia
Laziale since : nascita
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:53 am

Ridiculous that an entire season can be decided by penalties though.

_________________
Quote :
It's more than just oil, it's liquid engineering.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle


Number of posts : 2371
Age : 27
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 am

Would have been harsh for either side to lose on penalties. But like Sile said - its a lottery. Unlucky mate, next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Australian A-League 2009/10   Today at 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Australian A-League 2009/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» New Bay Sheff race for Under 18's
» Pre-Bay Colley Reserve - HANDICAPS
» Let's put the glamour back into relays - Start up an 'Australian 4x1 League'
» Birmingham UK Diamond League RESULTS 10th July 2011 (Sally Pearson breaks Australian 100mH record)
» advent calendar 2009

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: